The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Date with JC Gal

My dextrous fingers slipped into the small gap between her bra and her breast and reached for the nipple, while slowly massaging the breast. I could smell Melissa even stronger, the more she kissed me, and my left hand wasn¡¯t idle either, reaching for Melissa's thighs rubbing it up and down through her skirt's fabric. After a while, my left hand went under her skirt, and rubbed her inner thighs, which elicited a soft moan from her, and encouraged me. Our kissing got more ferocious, and I was pretty sure that some of the other moviegoers knew about what we were doing, but as we were at the corner, there wasn't much for other people to see without turning back and missing their movie. I soon got to her panties and explored the outline of her pussy through her cotton panties. She froze when I did that.

Me: {Shit, did I do something wrong? I want my pussy!!}

Fearing something bad, I stopped exploring any further and rubber her pussy through her cotton panties. She later told me that she stopped as it felt good and she couldn't think properly. Anyway, her pause was only temporary and she continued kissing me back after I continued to explore her mouth with my tongue, gently nibbling on her lower lip, and sucking on it. Melissa soon took my left hand with her right, and guided it to the entrance of her pussy, motioning for me to rub her clitoris. And rubbed it I did.

Slowly at first, more of a tickle than actually applying full on f***e, up, down, left, right, semi-circular, all in seemingly random motions. She let out another moan, and arched her back a bit, at the same time sitting lower in the chair, pushing her genitals towards my hand. Her body contorted itself, and while arched backwards, she leaned on my right shoulder, and her head was on top, resting between my head and my shoulder. She was nodding her head, almost rhythmically, back and forth. I decided to torture her more by inserting my middle finger in without any warning.

Melissa gave quite an audible gasp and sat up straight when I did that, and the couple nearest to us turned their heads in our direction, but quickly looked away.

Me: {Cool man! Got green light to do almost anything liao}

Old 23-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I took my right hand away from her delicious breasts and cradled her head, guiding it back onto my shoulders, teasing her ear with small swirls on her ear lobe and behind her ear. She seemed to like that, and soon after, took both her hands and wrapped them around me. Actually, it was quite uncomfortable as there was the armrest between our seats hindering most of my motions, and it was seriously hurting me in my ribs.

Thus, I patted Melissa's head, and whispered to her.

Me: Hey, sit on my lap.
Melissa: Orh.. Hehe..

With my middle finger firmly lodged in her pussy, I guided Melissa from her seat over to my right thigh with the help of my right hand under her right armpit. Her skirt was riding high on her waist, which meant that her bare ass was on my jeans.

Damn! Why didn't I wear shorts on that day. I continued fingering her with my left middle finger while my right arm was around Melissa's waist, holding her in place on my thigh. I shifted my butt lower down the seat so that it was more comfortable for me, as well as to let her ass cheek grind against my erection as she squirmed about. Our lips met again for the briefest of seconds after which her back was arched again and my mouth roamed lower, to her neck, kissing her there softly, as well as tasting her perspiration. Slightly salty, but turned me on even more.

From there, it was a straight line to her breasts, which was bouncing about in her bra, begging to be licked and sucked, but it was hard enough to reach there with my mouth due to the position that we were in, and thus, I concentrated on pleasuring her with my finger. With every squirm, I could feel her pussy twitching, and I fingered her faster and faster, adding my index finger into the fray. And boy was it a tight fit. Melissa then turned her head towards me, giving a soft moan. Afraid that she will moan loudly when she came, I locked my lips on her, not tongue fighting, way too overloaded for that, but just to subdue the sound of her moaning. It wasn't long before Melissa came, shuddering quite heavily, and I could feel some wetness on my thigh through my jeans.

Old 23-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Shit! She stopped to catch her breath after her orgasm, and was still sitting on my lap. I took the chance to smell her hair, pushing my nose deep into her lovely tresses, breathing deeply, trying to match her breathing. It was simply erotic. Melissa smelt different somehow, like something else in the air. Being so close to the source of that smell, my little brother got rock hard under my jeans, which was getting uncomfortable since there was no way for me to adjust it very much with Melissa on me. I motioned for her to stand, while I moved over to her vacated seat, which was in the corner, which would give me a little more privacy.

Melissa sat in my former seat, gave me a mischievous grin and muttered two words.

Melissa: Your turn..

Wasting no time, I unzipped my jeans, pushed my briefs down and let my dick spring free from its prison. Melissa soon had her right hand wrapped around my dick, and was stroking it up and down slowly. As it was cold in the cinema, her hands were freezing even after our earlier exercise, and the moment she touched my dick, I got a mini shock. I moved closer to her and once again began to fondle her breasts through her top and her bra. Melissa switched hands to masturbate me as it was at an odd angle for her.

Once again, the coldness of her left hand gave me a shock, but a more pleasant one at that. Though her strokes were slower than my own, it was
more sensuous. She left my dick for a while, and went to touch her own pussy, leaving my dick even more exposed for all to see.

Moistened with her juices, her left hand returned to my dick and went up and down my shaft, and her right hand around my back. I had a feeling that the couple in front of us knew what was happening, but for the rest of the movie, they didn't turn around at all, even through all Melissa's moans. Feeling high, I took my right hand off her breasts, and went down, under her spaghetti strap and massaged her abdomen and tickled her navel, slowly drawing zig-zag lines on her body upwards. Reaching her breasts again, I cupped one of them at a time. Due to our awkward position, I could not use both hands, so my attention was for one breast at a time. Pushing her bra up, I got to her nipples with ease, tuning them like the dial on the radio, as well as gently flicking them. All this while, Melissa's strokes were pretty even, even when I tried to stimulate her continuously.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quite fun, to get a handjob while watching a movie, though exciting, as at anytime, someone can just shout out and we'll be busted, most likely with more serious consequences for me as I might be caught for flashing/exposure. Heart was going ••BOOM BOOM BOOM••, fast and loud. I soon felt that I was going to come, and whispered to Melissa.

Me: Got tissue?
Melissa: Har?

Me: Coming liao, duwan it to be all over my jeans..
Melissa: You wait..

After that, Melissa quickened her pace, stroking me faster and faster. The music from the movie seemed to complement her actions, louder and louder with increasing tempo.

Me: Tissue faster!

Having said that, Melissa bent over took my dick in her mouth and sucked hard. The feeling is simply indescribable, and I shot my whole load into her mouth while caressing her smooth back, pushing her down further. I was spent, but she continued sucking my dick even while I was shooting and didn't stop for quite a while.

I'm sure you guys know the feeling of CIM while the girl is sucking. My balls were totally overloaded. The best thing was that Melissa swallowed the whole thing. Soon as my dick went soft in her mouth, she came up, and helped me to put my dick back in my underwear and pulled it up. I zipped up my jeans myself in case she did something wrong and catch my dick in the zipper. After the incredible blowjob, she looked into my eyes, and kissed me on the lips once again. She tasted a bit salty, most likely from my little army of sperm. I was slightly disgusted, but kissed her back.

We watched the rest of the movie, which ended pretty quickly, and when it did, waited for the cinema to clear out before leaving. That was the first time I got a handjob/blowjob during the movies, and damn if say this is not what you call "FUN & THRILLING"••••••••••••?

THE END
Old 23-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ChoiSum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks!
Old 23-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very well written TS
Old 23-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LunaShine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinampForever View Post
Very well written TS
With pics too
Old 24-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

A nice movie with happy ending.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1