The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Football Coach

I sometimes work at my old JC in coaching football. I used to be a school team player. I was quite useless lah but i played defense and was quite a strong tackler so I got into the team. Anyway I have been a good alumnus for my school and try to take part in a lot of events.

About two years back, they're part time coach left and they asked me if i was interested. Only twice a week - one Saturday morning and one Wed evening. Pay is nothing much but it was more for fun so I accepted. The team is ok lah.

During my time, we play ITE and Poly but now only JCs so the standard of football is lower. But the boys are decent players and enthusiastic. Surprising to see so many Chelsea and Man City fans. I guess you support who is good during your growing up days right? My time it was all Liverpool, Arsenal and of course Man U. Well our trainings were at the school and would involve mostly fitness based stuff. Run here and there, do shuttle circuit, weights etc. At the end of the session we play a small 5 aside game or 4 aside game to improve technique.

Since it's in the football pitch, there are a few spectators who are mostly parents or JC students or even a few teachers or staff watching. They would sit in the stands and watch us train. I noticed that there were a lot of the JC student girls coming to watch. I guess for them it's still popular to be with football boys. During my time, all the football guys were like kings at the school. Always popular and can have any girl they want.

I noticed this one girl who was a real beauty. She was wearing the school PE clothes - short shorts and a t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She had this milky white skin and a fresh face - cute and innocent but really dark fuck me eyes. She had this natural pink blush on her face and soft pink lips. Her hair was was just shy of shoulder length and was slowly shifting in the breeze.

Since she was sitting, her shorts had ridden up exposing her long legs and milky white things. She was sitting with two other friends and they were smiling, whispering and giggling as I put the boys thru some sit ups and push ups. I didn't want to acknowledge it but this sweet young thing had put a couple of shocks up my cock. I thought to myself "What age are JC girls...16?17? Maybe 18?" Yikes better stay away.

As training went on and was about to finish, I noticed the girls stay till the end and started to leave as the boys packed their equipment. I decided to walk over and say hi.

"Hey girls, how come you guys come here to watch us train? Don't you have homework to do?"

To which the chio one said

"Yes, but we need some distractions sometimes. Keeps us from doing naughty things!" And the girls giggled and got up to leave.

WTF I thought to myself. Did this girl just flirt with an older man? I asked her

"Ok girls, as long as you're not just wasting time. What are your names?" The girls said Katherine, Asha and the chio one said Lilly.

Lilly••• I thought to myself. Nice name.

"Girls.... good to have spectators but you guys can participate next time too if you want!" I laughed off and went back to talking with my boys.

Anyway the girls would come by for the trainings now and then.
We would talk a bit here and there. We learned that Lilly actually lived near me in the River Valley area.

This is important for later in the story. °•°•°•°
Old 24-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
rockport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Football Coach

Good start TS, camping here
Old 24-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One training time, it was raining all day. But it stopped right before we trained so we went about training. Slowly we saw Lilly turn up but no friends. Interesting l thought to myself. Half way thru our training it started to rain. So I cancelled the training as everyone ran in for shelter.

Most of the boys decided to leave by calling a cab or taking the bus home. As they were leaving, I saw Lilly standing around by herself looking a bit despondent. So I went to talk to her

"What's wrong Lilly?" I asked.

"My mom is supposed to pick me up. But she cancelled. I'm stuck here now. I don't have money for a cab. She always does this." She said.

"Hmm...ok well i can give you some cash and you can take a cab home. No worries" I offered.

She hesitated a moment. And then with her doe eyes she asked

"Actually coach, do you think you can give me a ride home? We live close by."

"Erm,...I don't think I should. Teachers shouldn't spend time with students alone." I told her.

"But you're not a teacher. And you live close by. It'll be a waste of money. Please? We live 15 mins away only." She begged.

I thought it over for a moment and I looked her over. She was ...standing there in her shorts and her slightly damp t-shirt which was now outlining her bra and tight body. Her skin was moist with the rain her hair had that just right wet look. She looked like this lil angel. All sweet and innocent.

"Ok fine. Please let your mom know you'll be home in 15 mins, " I said.

"OMG! Thank you so much coach. You're the best" she said.

I walked over to my car with Lilly in tow.
Most of the students and staff had already left the school and I kept guiltily looking around as we walked to carpark.

As it was still raining, I told Lilly I would get the car while she waited under a shelter for me. But she said it's ok, she'll run over to the car with me if I didn't mind her getting into the car "WET". She said wet with a smile too. I didn't acknowledge it at first. So we ran through the heavy rain and jumped into my car. Luckily I have leather seats so it was ok to sit there wet.

I looked over at Lilly. Her shirt was now quite wet and sticking to her chest. I could make our the outline of her bra and maybe hints of erect nipples? I wasn't sure but it looked sexy as hell. Her shorts were hiked up. As it is, the PE shorts are so short. I think the girls get them a smaller size than needed just to have it ride up their butts. Anyway I could make out a faint camel toe.

OMG! And milky thighs were glistening with with moisture from the rain. Her hair was matted and she slowly smoothed it out and smiled at me.

"Wow! It's really pouring!" she said.

I leaned over to the back seat to unzip my gym bag and I could smell Lilly's fresh hair and a faint scent of lavender. It felt young if you know what that means. It's just that some perfumes women wear. And some girls wear. And the scent was alluring. A mix of fruity and flowery with freshness to it. I picked up a towel from the bag and I gave it to Lilly.

"Please dry off. I don't want you to catch cold." I said.

"Thanks coach. You're so nice to me." she said.

As she took the towel, her hand touched mind and she lingered for a while and sort of strokes my hand. I pulled back started the car. Lilly started drying herself off as I drove.

The drive was uneventful. Just minor chit chat. I would steal glances at her thighs and she would talk about school. About 5 mins away from her house, as luck would have it we got stuck in a jam. As we were inching forward, Lilly started talking about the soccer team.

"Why do you guys always pop by watch the trainings? Are you girls all attached to the boys in the team? Or just plain bored? " I asked.

"Coach, We come to see you lah!" she giggled.

Haha. Nonsense. Seriously, Why do you girls come by?" I asked ignoring her.

She slowly turned and looked at me with her doe eyes. Her face was a little flush and her lips had this soft pink hue to them.

"Coach, we come to see you train the boys. We come to see you. Isn't that obvious?" she calmly said.

Oh no I thought to myself. Danger zone.

"No Lilly. That's not very appropriate to say and besides, I'm an old ...man. Way too old for any of you," I replied.

Lilly kept looking at me and behind those innocent eyes, i saw a flicker of mischief. She smiled again and put her hand on my thigh "You're not that old."

As her hand hit my thigh, I felt this shock of electricity pulse thru my body. Immediately my groin went into alert mode. I should have removed her hand and scolded her. But i didn't. I knew where this was going.

"Oh fuck!" I thought to myself.
Old 25-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

I slowly put my hand on Lilly's and felt the soft fair hand on my thigh. I dwelled on it for while feeling the smooth skin before placing it back with her. I tried to ignore what just happened as I pulled into her condo lot.

"Lilly, we're here," I said.

There was a flash of disappointment on her face. But she quickly smiled and said

"Hey coach, actually do you want to come up and meet my parents really quickly? I'm sure they'll want to thank you for sending me home and also I can make some hot milo if you would like. You can change out of those wet clothes." she giggled at me.

I knew I should have said no. But those doe eyes were too enchanting. And I figured what could go wrong. Just a quick meet with the parents and maybe a drink. So I said ok.

We took the lift up to her floor. She opened the front door and kicked off her shoes walking in. I took off my slippers and followed.

"Ma, Pa...I'm home," said Lilly. No response.

Lilly said "Gimme a moment coach. Please have a seat."

As she slipped off deeper into the condo. I looked around the living room and noticed the large TV, cool artsy furniture and some pictures. Lilly quickly returned.

"Hey coach, sorry but my mom just texted me. They'll be back in an hour or so. Would you like to wait or I can make you some milo?" she said.

Standing there barefoot with her hair now tied up wearing her SHORT shorts and t-shirt with sleeve rolled up and all the while still damp and wet from the rain, she was a vision. I felt my cock shift in my own shorts.

"I think it's ok Lilly. I should leave." I said as I turned to head out.

"Coach, you're here. And it's raining still. One milo," said Lilly.

She did a half bite on her lips and pouted. It was like Kryptonite. I gave in.

"Ok Lilly. Just a milo." I sat down on the couch as she smiled and ran off into the kitchen. I didn't hear anything for a bit and then some clanging and glasses clinking.

"Everything ok?" I asked. "Yup, all ok. Almost ready." said Lilly.

A few minutes went by and I was growing impatient. I knew I should leave. Alone in a condo of a sweet innocent nubile JC girl. She was ripe you know. Dunno how to describe it but it's when girls are well into puberty and blossoming. That's what Lilly was.

"Hey coach, here's you drink!" said Lilly, breaking me from my thoughts.

I turned around to face her and my jaw fell open aghast. Lilly stood there with her arm reaching out holding on to a cup of milo. The only thing was, she was completely naked. Her hair was dry now and lying on her shoulder. Her breasts were a dream. Perky and white like two soft bays and she had pink nipples. Having pink nipples is such a find. Her tummy was flat and and pussy was a flower. Clean and shaved. Maybe she never even had hair there. Or it was peach fuzz. Her pussy lips were engorged and pink. Lush. And in the light it was glistening. She was WET•••MOIST.

Her legs stood slightly apart and they were long and slender.

In front of me was jailbait. My cock didn't twitch. It was at full salute. Hard as a ROCK.

Lilly slowly put the cup of milo down, all the while keeping deep eye contact. We didn't say a word. I was frozen. She walked over to me and tip toed on her sweet little feet, placed her palm around my neck and pulled me close. She planted her lips on mine and began tenderly kissing me. I took a deep breath as she did as well. Her tongue fucked my mouth open and I couldn't resist. I kissed back.

Last edited by kiasusam; 25-01-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
rabeanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 25-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

I like where this is going

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 25-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JSJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, pls continue
Old 25-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, camping for more.
Old 25-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
WhiskeyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.
Old 25-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
YesDuality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, pls update soon
Old 25-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Lodiebrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 25-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Our tongues intertwined. She massaged my tongue with hers and our saliva linked. Our lips soft, moist and one.

"What was I doing" I thought.

This was crazy. I pushed back slightly.
And Lilly stepped back yearningly looking at me

"Did I do something wrong coach?" I knew I was going to a bad place in hell for this.

"No" I replied.

With that I grabbed her and threw her on the couch. Her legs flailed in the air and she plopped down on it. I saw her pink jewel again moist and ready. I began to strip off. I wanted that cunt. I NEEDED that cunt. I pulled off my wet t-shirt and my shorts. I hesitated for a second at my boxers.

Lilly sensed the hesitation and spread her legs in front of me. Her hand went to her pussy and started slowly rubbing in circles. I could see the moisture on her fingers and even better, I could smell her engorged pink clit. It smelled like a flower sweet and wild. I needed to taste it. I ripped off my boxers.

"Wow" said Lilly.

I wasn't a big man. I didn't have a huge cock but it was above average and I kept my pubes trim so it made it look bigger. I hadn't fucked in a weeks which made my cock look bigger. Veiny, full of blood, engorged with a bright pink head ready for warmth and comfort from a young nubile tight vagina.

I knelt down in front of her and put my face on her cunt. I inhaled. Sweet elixir. Good god she smelt great. Young pussy is like cocaine to us guys. Once you taste it, you're fucked. I dived. I started swirling on the sides of clit. Licking and avoiding her pussy. She let out a moan that pierced the room. With the soft pitter patter of the rain outside, this condo was now filled with heavy breathing and a soft sensual moans of a young girl. I kissed her around her pussy never touching it. I could feel the warmth radiating from it. The sweet fumes intoxicating. I didn't live her pussy lips.

Anticipation is the best foreplay and I knew she was shuddering waiting for my tongue. I looked up at her from between her legs. My hand had found her way to her supple tit. I was tweaking her nipple and as she looked back at me pleadingly. Her eyes filled with lust and want and small torture. I placed my other hand on her chest, feeling her heart that racing. I smiled and plunged my mouth into her young pussy. I began ravaging. When my tongue touched her pussy lips, Lilly let out a soft moan. She sounded so young but it was the moan of a woman. Her pussy lips were engorged. Pink and bright. And glistening. She tasted wonderful. Salty and sweet. I used my fingers to flip under the pink folds to expose her clit.

Her young pussy was so tight, so perfect, that even my fingers had tension moving those pink folds. I slipped in a finger. She moaned again. I slipped in another finger and then another. One more moan and then another. I placed my mouth on her clit and started licking and vibrating her pussy with my mouth. All the while slipping in my fingers and curling them inside her circling the inside of her labia. I started motioning my fingers in a come hither option, two fingers under her clit and my thumb under my tongue circling and rubbing. She was so moist, so engorged. Her pussy juices and my saliva were one.

Last edited by kiasusam; 26-01-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old 25-01-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

SweetDesserts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro .... more please!!
Old 26-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster