The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Football Coach

She was so wet and her young body was trembling. I looked up at her from between her legs. Her eyes fleeted between being closed and watching me. They were filled with pleasure and yearning. But also lust. Her flesh was flushed. Her face and body a soft pinkish hue. She was slowly lifting her back and very lightly grinding her pussy against my mouth. Her body wanted pleasure. Her body needed pleasure. I kept looking at her. Eye contact is everything and she would keep looking at me with this look of bliss. She was deep in the throes of passion. I kept rubbing and licking. I felt her place her hand on the back of my head and f***e me deeper into her wet cunt. I knew she was close. I doubled my efforts. My fingers were sopping with her juices. She smelled like roses.

And then it happened. Her pussy contracted on my tongue and fingers. The vibrations racked my tongue and all thru her body. She grinded her pussy again my face and held it. I slipped my free hand to her chest to hold her down. I felt her racing heart and I heard let out a primal moan. It was the sexiest sound I've heard. She kept shuddering as I looked up at her flushed face. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted in ecstasy. Her mouth was open and her nipples were so erect. Lilly was cumming. Her pussy was gushing all over my face and she opened her eyes and looked right at me. Her eyes glistened. Were those tears? Tears of joy and pleasure. Her body slowly stopped trembling and she looked at me and smiled.

I slipped my fingers out of her pussy. I glanced at my hard cock and there was pre-cum oozing from my cock head slit. I stood up and looked at her as she set her sights on my penis.

"My turn." I said. She leaned forward.

Lilly placed her little hand on the base of my hard cock and looked up at me. I was much taller than her and with her sitting on the sofa in a pool of her pussy juice, saliva, rain and sweat, she looked like a lust dark angel.

“Breathe it in,” I said.

She grinned like a happy puppy as she inhaled the pheromones surrounding my penis. The smell of sex was in the air. The combination of dampness, bodily odors and fluids mixed with the natural oils from our skins plus the different perfumes and colognes are an intoxicating mix. It makes people go crazy. Those natural scents are blinding.

She placed her mouth on the shaft of my cock. Lilly began by licking slowly up and down the length of my penis. She placed her right hand on my thigh to balance herself and used her left hand to massage my balls. I let out a soft grunt. I kept looking at her as her leg bopped down my shaft. Then she moved her soft moist warm mouth to the head of my penis. She licked the around my cock head flicking her tongue on the bulbous head. And then she spit on my penis. It took me by surprise. Her saliva was thick, like a viscous lube. She engulfed my dick with her mouth and massaged my cock with her tongue. My penis was so sensitive, even more so under the cock head helmet.

Lilly sucked away while pumping the shaft with her hand. She was a pro. Wow. She looked up at me as my legs weakened. I needed to sit and I didn’t want her pretty mouth off my dick. So I held her head in place and walked over to the couch. It was sexy as hell being in her mouth as I walked. I sat down as she crawled up and continued sucking. I reached out for her pussy as she hunched over and calmly placed my fingers at the entrance of her cunt. I swirled my fingers on the wet entrance slowly. More affectionately than actually trying to make her cum. She spread her legs more and lifted ass higher by arching her back. She continued slurping.

My cock was getting a wet shower from her mouth. Her tongue was magical and she did not neglect my balls as her hands rubbed and massaged them. She would hold my shaft and lightly jerk the base as her tongue swirled all over my cock. I was so erect and the pleasure was almost unbearable. Lilly looked at me seemingly to ask for approval.

Old 26-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“Keep going,” I whispered.

She smiled and continued. I leaned back and looked at the sight before me. A nubile pale skinned angel choking herself on my cock. I could feel her saliva drip down my cock to my balls. I knew my pre-cum was oozing all over inside that wet hole. I couldn’t control myself. I had to cum. I placed my hand on the back of her head and fucked my cock deep into the mouth cave. My body jerked and I came.

I kept convulsing and Lilly kept licking away as string after string of cum shot my cock into her mouth. I could feel some of it drip down her mouth but she was choking most of it down. The cum had taken her by surprise but she wanted to please me and was swallowing most of it. I jerked a few more times and I slumped back into the sofa. Lilly looked at me with cum and saliva dripping from her mouth. God, it was so hot.

“What’s next coach?” she smiled.

"Go clean yourself up," I said.

"Yes coach," Lilly replied,

" Come follow me."

Lilly got up and started walking deeper into the condo to her room. I followed her wiggling ass. So ripe and tight. Two white half moons which were perky. She didn't have a big butt. It was small and cute and just the right curve. My spent cock started to shift again. Lilly led me into her room, both of us still completely naked.

Her room was large. Very simple - a big Queen sized bed, a couple cabinets, some shelves, a TV and a computer desk. She had posters of One Direction, Taylor Swift and Zac Effron on the walls. "Damn!" I felt so old. But I also realized the pussy that was in front of me. Young and nubile. Probably untouched. I was going to be the first man to taste her tight pink cunt on my dick. I wasn't thinking straight. The lust had taken over and I gave in. I was pussy hungry.

She walked into the bathroom joining her room and I followed her in. She went to the sink to wash up. Watching her slowly rinse her mouth and clean off the cum from her chin and face was so sexy. I wanted to bend her over right there and fuck the shit out of her. But good things come to those who wait. I wanted to savour her. Lick every part of her, smell her, taste her again. And most of all, feel her. I needed to feel this harlot all over me.

"How did it taste babe?" I laughed.
She only giggled.

"Looks you're ready for round 2!"
Lilly said as she looked down at my groin.

Old 26-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Collyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more!
Old 26-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My cock was hard again. Still a bit slimy with her saliva, cum and pre-cum I reached out for some tissue to clean my dick. When Lilly squatted down in front of me and took my cock into her mouth again. She was licking this time and I let out low moan. The little head bopping up and down my penis was making me harder and harder. She slurped and cleaned up my penis leaving it erect and shiny.

"Ta daaa!" she exclaimed. "Just like new."

"Now for Act 2, " I laughed as i picked her up, looked deep into her eyes and planted a big kiss on her soft lips.

I carried her to the bed in her room. She was light and holding her body in mine, i felt how warm and tender she was. I plopped her on the bed and gave a her ass an affectionate spank as she turned over facing me with her back on the bed.

"Open sesame!" I said as I slowly spread her legs.

Her pussy was engorged and pink. And she smelled like sex and flowers. I kissed her down her leg and and paused at her pussy. It was glistening again and she reached out with her hands to rub it but I stopped her.

"No!" I said strongly.
She looked a little disappointed. Like I was stopping her from getting pleasure.
I wanted to draw it out. I wanted to give her pleasure.

"This pussy belongs to me now," I told her.

Lilly leaned back smiling. My cock was ready for this pussy. I held it at the entrance and began rubbing the entrance.

My cockhead was so sensitive and I know my circling her clit and rubbing her cunt with my cock was driving her crazy. My pre-cum was oozing and her pussy was so wet. I love the natural lubrication that our bodies make. Your saliva gets thicker, your pheromones go crazy, the smells and tastes are amazing. I slowly pushed my cock head past the soft pink folds. She left out a sexy moan as my bulbous cock head slipped in. Oh god, she was tight. Her cunt was perfection. Untouched. If anyone had fucked her, he wasn't very good or she just had her teen tightness. Lilly looked at me deeply. Her mouth slowly opened.

Last edited by kiasusam; 26-01-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JSJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update .... pls continue TS
Old 27-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My cockhead was so sensitive and I know my circling her clit and rubbing her cunt with my cock was driving her crazy. My pre-cum was oozing and her pussy was so wet. I love the natural lubrication that our bodies make. Your saliva gets thicker, your pheromones go crazy, the smells and tastes are amazing. I slowly pushed my cock head past the soft pink folds. She left out a sexy moan as my bulbous cock head slipped in. Oh god, she was tight. Her cunt was perfection. Untouched. If anyone had fucked her, he wasn't very good or she just had her teen tightness. Lilly looked at me deeply. Her mouth slowly opened

"Ohhhh!" she softly let out.

The skin against skin was intoxicating. I slipped in inch after inch. I knew I should have worn a condom but I needed to taste it completely. She looked at me with an expression of lust and good pain. I went in deep.

"Coach, you're so deep. I feel.....oh," Lilly said.

I slowly began thrusting and all she could was let up soft yelps. Her cunt was adjusting to the my cock. The warm soft moist vagina around my cock felt amazing. I placed my hand on her chest and pushed in deep.

"Ahhhh," Lilly moaned.

I began fucking her. I looked Lilly deep into her eyes as I slowly pumped. Her mouth was half open and her eyes were a mix of strain and ecstasy. When I was younger, I wasn't good at sex. I had to learn.

In my earlier days, I knew I wasn't giving the women I fucked pleasure. They were actually fucking me. I had my release and I left. Now I knew how to pleasure a woman. To widen your thrusts so that they're long and deep.

To generate and circle my cock into her vagina. I was hitting all the right spots. Lilly kept moaning and she was so wet. I could see her moist pussy. I slipped my hand down to her clit and slowly circled it. Rubbing ever so slighting as I fucked her deep. Her pussy juices were thick. They were like a clear glue. I put my fingers in my mouth and tastes her. Slightly sour and yet sweet.

Old 27-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

"Do you want to taste yourself?" I asked her.

She mustered a nod and I dipped into her cunt and brought my fingers to her mouth. She licked my fingers and swallowed them. Fellating them suggestively like licking an ice cream.

"Turn over" I told her.
Lilly looked a little disappointed to release my cock from the deep constraints of her pussy.

I looked at her back as she assumed the doggy position. I pulled her close with her hips. I ran my hand down her back. She was fit. Her back was smooth and defined. She had those lower back dimples that were such a massive turn on. I needed her body. I rubbed my fat cock at the entrance of her pussy. I squatted and licked up and down her cunt. She wasn't expecting it and let a moan. I got up and plunged my cock in and slowly began fucking her again.

Young pussy comes back to tightness much quicker than old pussy. She was so tight. I felt like I was fucking her for the first time again. Her vagina was squishy and warm. In doggy style, I always feel a****listic. I guess that's why it's called doggy style. There's something primal about pumping your cock on a cunt without her face in full view. I leaned forward and grabbed her perky tits. Squeezing her soft pink nipples. I drew her head close, turned her face sideways and kissed her. The kiss was slow and tender. I grinded my cock deeper into her. I felt her breath against my neck and mouth.

"So deep...so deep," Lilly said,

"I'm going to cum." I quickened my pace as she softly yelped.

I drew back and took the sight in. Lilly was bouncing off my cock. Her pussy lips licking the sides of my dick. The mixture of pre-cum, pussy juice and saliva filled the room with smell of sex. We were both intoxicated. I looked over at the mirror right beside Lilly's bed. It was a hot sight. An older man making love to young ripe fruit. My body tensed up as hers did at the same time. She left out moan first.

"Oh god, I'm cumming." I felt her vagina vibrate and tense up on my cock.

I felt the pulsating sensation as she squeezed on my dick. She kept moaning and I couldn't take it. I pulled her close with her tits.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned.

Í came inside her. I felt load after load explode within the walls of her pink pussy. I kept plugging away. The speed of each thrust becoming slower. My breathing was heavy and quick. She turned her head towards me

"That's it coach, keep cumming for me." I kissed her again.

Old 27-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

I detached my lips from hers. A trail of saliva connected them which i wiped off onto her face. I looked at her glistening body. Young, tight and filled with all types of bodily juices. She turned to face me and looked down at her pussy. She placed to fingers on her pink engorged sex cave and hiked up her hips. She put her fingers into her wet juicy cunt and dug around till she found my deposit. She let the cum drip onto the floor.

"Wow coach!" she panted.

"You filled me up."

I should have been worried about getting this young teen girl pregnant but I wasn't. My head was lost in lust. I just needed her body. She was a fuck toy for me. I just needed to play more. I smiled and her.

"Go wash up babe," I said.

"Round two awaits!" I grabbed her flowery blanket and wiped my dick off.

It seemed like a nothing thing but it was a****listic in a way. Like her things didn't mean much to me. She was there to please me and her things were just props for me to use as I please. I slumped on her bed beside her. She planted another kiss on my lips. Slow and tender. And then she got up and walked off to her bathroom.

"Be right back coach." she replied.

I watched her perky ass bounce as she walked off. I heard water running in the bathroom and after a few minutes she walked back into the room. She was still a vision. Hair slicked back and body clean and ripe. Her pink nipples were erect and her cheeks and neck were still flushed. Her pussy was still engorged and even though she had washed and wiped her cunt, it was still moist with her juices. She was still horny and ready for more. I wanted to her even more. I knew everything about this was wrong.

A teacher/coach fucking a student. So wrong but it was so hot at the same time. My cock twitched as Lilly climbed onto the bed.

"Suck me," I softly commanded.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First written by USboy. This version has visuals which I guess adds to the excitement 😁
Old 27-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
tabloid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 27-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

With a cheeky grin she pulled her hair behind her ear and scooted down and took me in her mouth. I had just come 10 mins but I was getting hard again.

Her tongue wrapped around my cock and she used her other hand to hold my cock up. Her head bopped up and down as she applied more saliva and pressure. I moaned quietly and pushed up to give her mouth more of my cock. I laid back in the bed, arms behind my head. It seemed powerful. I was relaxed and getting service by a hot piece of ass. Her mouth was working wonders. I was hard again. She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. It was sexy as fuck.

"Climb on" I said.

She let my cock out of her mouth and scooted over my cock which was hard and at attention. Lilly slowly lowered herself on my dick.

"Emmmmm," she groaned as her squishy cunt welcomed my fat cock.

She looked into my eyes and they were mixed with lust again. She face was contorted in ecstasy and pain once again. What a mix?! Her mouth half open, her lips pink with saliva and pre-cum smeared around them. She was panting heavily. I gripped her ass tight and guided her up and down my cock. I felt her cunt juiced drip my cock and onto my balls. Warm and wet.

"Gawd this feels good," I whispered.

She was grinding her cunt slow and steady on dick. And she let out soft moans. I gripped her tits and squeezed her nipples as let out a soft yelp. I leaned up to her and kissed her deeply.

"I'm going to fuck you now!" I said almost sternly.

She threw her head back and smiled in passion.

"Please."

I pulled her legs forward while staring deep into Lilly's eyes.

"Squat on my cock!" I commanded.

She raised her little butt off my thighs and arched her back. She let a moan as her pussy fully accepted my cock. I placed my hands under each ass cheek, cradling that soft white flesh. I slowly lowered her up and down my thick cock. She moaned.

The view in front of me was magical. A wet pussy sloshing up and down my cock. She was trying to pump her cunt harder on my dick but I controlled the rhythm. I wanted her to feel me in her. To take her time. To keep her craving. Lilly was breathing heavily and between her gasps and her moans, I knew I had her where I wanted her. She was my young little slut. Craving my dick. That sense of satisfaction and power - it made my dick even harder if that was possible. I looked up at her. Her hair was hanging down, caressing her face. Her cheeks still flushed. It was a like a natural blush for her pretty face. There were traces of tears on her eyes. Tears of joy and pleasure.
Old 28-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

She was smiling as she looked deeply into my eyes. I lifted my head towards her, all the while controlling her wet cunt riding my fat cock. I planted a kiss on her lips. My tongue snuck into her mouth and began massaging hers. She pulled back and a trail of our intertwined spit lingered for a moment on her mouth. She giggled and wiped it off.

"God she tasted good" I thought to myself.

Lilly placed her hands on my chest and almost roughly pushed me down. She grabbed my hands from under her ass and she pulled them to the top of my head, almost pinning me down.

"My turn...to FUCK YOU again!" she said.

I grinned as she kept her ass on my cock, squatting wantonly as she started slamming up and down. Smack! Smack! Smack! The sound of her butt bottoming out my penis was so wanton. I was holding off cumming but I knew I couldn't last. She was also lost in lust.
Her eyes flickered between pleasure and wanton lust. Her eyes would almost roll back into her head as she fucked me.

Like she was teleported to some faraway land filled with pleasure. All of a sudden her body tensed up and she doubled her efforts. She was bouncing up and down my shaft! Faster! And harder. I could feel her warm juices dripping down from her pussy and down the shaft of my penis, pooling on my balls and groin. Some of it dripping down my taint and lining my ass. I could feel her heat. It was immense pleasure. I was close. I looked up at her and when our eyes met, it was almost in agreement. Like we could cum now and together. I leaned back and looked at her. Our bodies tightened up. Her pussy squeezed and spasmed on my cock as my balls tighter, before I exploded into her while cunt muscles vibrated all around my cock. We were cumming. It felt like ages cumming in her. I felt myself shoot line and line of semen into her teenage cunt. Her pussy sloshed around and she was creaming herself. Not for a second did she stop fucking me. She kept pounding her ass into my groin as let our a loud moan.

"Fuccccckkkkk....nnnnnnnggggghhhh!" she said.

And then she slumped into my arms. Sweaty, warm and spent. I embraced her, my cock still twitching in her cunt. Our heartbeats were like one. Racing one second and then synching up and slowing down. I planted a kiss on her head and lifted her face up at me.

"I want you." I said.
My cock was softening inside her but I knew it would be ready again.

Lilly replied " Take me as much as you want."

I pulled Lilly up and I got up. She put her arms around my neck for support and wrapped her legs around my waist. I was still in her and I felt warm cum and her pussy juice drip out of her young cunt, down my cock shaft and onto the floor. I thrust upwards as I kissed her. Her eyes were closed and her fringe matted to the side of her head, she was beautiful. Like a sensual loving being. She slowly grinded her pussy on my cock which was hardening with her circular thrusts. I was still standing cos I wanted to see myself fucking her on the long mirror on her side wall.

"Look at yourself baby" I whispered into her ear as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

She turned her head to look at the mirror. Both of our eyes locked on the mirror. It was a sight to behold. This luscious fair young beauty which her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck looking on as I thrust up deep into her moist pink envelope. Her head was half turned, her neck craning, her face was contorted in ecstasy and lust. Her eyes were staring intently at mine in the mirror. Both of our mouths were half open, panting and moaning.

"God, you're tight." I said.

She turned to me and I saw her tongue leave her mouth first as she planted a deep one on my mouth. Her tongues massaged mine as our spit mingled. It was a tender deep kiss.

"Ughhhh!" Lilly moaned as I felt her cunt tighten around my cock.

I felt the squishy insides tense up on my dick as I felt her cum.

"Fuck....coach......I'm cumming again!" she yelled.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she repeated.

And I obliged. As I felt her body shudder enjoying the pulses of her orgasm, I slowed my thrusts.

"Turn around" I said.

I lowered her to the ground and she slowly slipped off my cock which was dripping from her pussy juice. She squatted down and licked the head of my dick and I smiled noticing how innocent she looked with that cheeky smile on her face and a cock in her mouth. Goddamn girls these days.

She turned to present me with her ass. I gave her left cheek a soft spank which caused her to yelp happily. I grabbed her by both thighs and in motion carried her up. Now she was facing the mirror in all her glory. Her perky tits were flushed a soft pink and her nipples were perturbing. She put one arm around my neck to support herself while she used the other hand to place my cock in her sopping wet pussy. Damn, she was warm and wet. She felt like heaven really.

My cock was so hard now. I looked at the reflection me fucking her her. She looked at the mirror and she gave me a lustful look. Probably her slut stare that had enchanted so many of her JC mates. I was enjoying her. Her warm wet love hole was so pleasurable. I could feel every fold of her tight pink pussy as my thick cock thrust in and out. I kissed her neck, her cheek and she turned to kiss me on my lips.

"I'm close baby!" I whispered panting.

I steadied myself.
My arms lifting her up and down on my cock.

She spread her legs like a split surprising me but it allowed me push deeper into her cunt. The sight of this young body bouncing on my cock was too much.

"Ahhhhhh.....fuck!" I moaned as I exploded deep in her cunt.

"No I want some!" she suddenly interrupted.

Hoping off my cock but in one motion grabbing it with her hand, she began pumping my rampant dick on her open mouth. Cum flew everywhere, on her face, cheeks, her mouth and on the floor.

She giggled as she tried to take every drop like a little girl eating a paddle pop for the first time, she kept licking and sucking now. I couldn't take it. It was amazing.

"God, you're amazing!" I said.

She seemed proud. Like a puppy being rewarded by its master. She gave me a wink and sucked me dry and with a smile, she fucking swallowed. Wow, i thought. I slumped back on her bed, catching my breath.

"Fuck, baby I didn't know you were like this?!" I said.

"What did you think I was coach?" she asked demurely, picking up a tissue to wipe her cum soaked face

"An innocent little girl?" Lilly asked.

"Well...yes" I responded.

"Well all angels have a little devil inside them" she smiled while getting up.

She walked over to her window. The rain was still falling and in the slight gloomy light, she looked like an angel indeed.

Completely in the nude. Her fair nubile skin glistening with sweat and ungodly juices. She turned to face me.

"But enough talking coach," she smiled naughtily.

"What's next?" She asked.

I laid back on the bed, laughing. Damn. This cunt is trouble!

The End
Old 28-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ready2strike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1