The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Along came a Cute girl named KAREN

This is a true story of my friend Karen and the "relationship" we had which lasted 2 years. The content of the story is true to the best of my memory, but the names have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals involved. She is after all happily married now.

The story started a few months after I graduated from NUS. I was then working as a project coordinator in a large MNC (let's called it ABC Company). As I was a fresh graduate, I was full of energy and enthusiasm. I was also very ambitious and my only focus in life was to do well in my career so that I can live the Singapore dream (also known as the 5Cs). As a result, boy-girl relationship has taken a back seat. I have been single for a long time - since the 2nd year of my NUS study when I broke off from my last gf. But getting attached was the last thing on my mind. My only goal then was to scale the corporate ladder!

Karen came into my life about 6 months after I started working for ABC Company. I can still vividly remember that fateful Friday morning when the manager walked into the office with Karen in tour and introduced Karen as our new colleague. It was then that I first set eyes on Karen and she literally took my breath away - with her calm composure, her sweet smile and a damn attractive figure! For the first time in a long while, money and career have taken a back seat. On that fateful Friday morning, I experienced something which I have not experienced for a long time - love, and perhaps lust.....

Before I continue with the rest of the story, I thought it may be apt at this juncture to give a brief introduction of Karen:- Karen was 21 yo when she first joined ABC Company. Like me, she was a fresh graduate on her first job (except that she graduated from NTU instead of NUS). Karen is what you would describe as "petite". She is about 1.55m tall and probably weighs no more than 45kg. She has shoulder-length hair (straight and black), wears a pair of Sarah Palin's lookalike rimless spectacle (she changed to contact lens a few months later) and is always immaculately dressed. She has a nice tan (from her regular swimming ritual), a slim figure and a pair of firm B-cup boobs (which appear pleasingly large on her petite frame). In short, I would describe Karen as an active sportsgirl, a home-loving person and a sexy pin-up all roll into one. Not surprisingly, Karen was already attached when she first joined ABC Company - she had a bf from NTU.

Karen and I worked very closely at ABC Company as we were both assigned to the same project team. We got along particularly well in the team partly because we were the only 2 in the same age group (20-something), whereas the rest are already "uncles" and "aunties" in their 40s. Over time, we got very comfortable with each other and we ended up spending a lot of time together, not just in the office, but during lunch as well. We would talk about our past, our ambition, our family, our friends, our failed relationships, and everything else under the sun (except stuff which are of a sexual nature). In a nutshell, we were just like the best of pal. I have never expressed my true feelings for Karen - partly for fear of the office gossip and partly because I respected her relationship with her bf.

My relationship with Karen changed suddenly as a result of an incident which happened about 6 months after Karen joined ABC Company. Karen came into the office one morning wearing a collar-tee (which is unusual because she almost always wear a dress to work). On closer examination, I realised that Karen was trying to use the collar of her shirt to hide a love-bite on her neck!

Needless to say, she ended up being teased mercilessly by me that morning. Although she initially denied that it was a love bite (she claimed that she had accidentally scratched herself), she finally admitted sheepishly that the "scratch" was the result of a love-making session with her over-passionate bf the previous night. Upon further "interrogation", she revealed that she and her bf (Anthony) were at the movie the previous night. As it was a weekday, the cinema was quite empty. So the movie date became a "petting" session in the cinema and ended up with them having sex in Anthony's car after the movie. As Karen was relating the incident to me, erotic images of Karen were flashing through my mind - images of Anthony squeezing Karen's wonderful boobs in the cinema, images of Karen sucking Anthony's cock like some hardcore Japanese AV star, images of Karen's boobs bouncing wildly as Anthony's hard cock pounds into her tight pussy, images of Karen moaning in ecstasy as Anthony cummed into her pussy.

As expected of any hot blooded young man, I had a tremendous hard-on in the office. I could feel sticky pre-cum already oozing from the tip of my cock. I did the unthinkable. I excused myself discretely and wanked off in the office toilet. I had a fabulous orgasm within minutes, spurting streams after streams of hot semen into the toilet bowl as I "replayed" erotic images of Karen in my mind.

End of Part 1 (To be continued)
Old 30-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!
Re: Along came a Cute girl named KAREN

first camper reporting
Old 30-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CamelTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 30-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My relationship with Karen changed dramatically after that incident. The incident has somehow deepened her trust in me and sex-related topics were no longer off-limit in our daily conversations. It was through these conversations that I realised Karen is a fun-loving, flirtatious and sexually adventurous young woman – and certainly not the "prim and proper" office executive whom I have known for the past 6 months. It was also through these conversations that I learnt of Karen's fetishes for sunbathing topless, sleeping in the nude and making love on the beach.

There was once when we were having lunch, we saw a Caucasian woman walking around braless in the food court. So that naturally became our conversational centrepiece for the day. Being open-minded, Karen insisted that there is nothing wrong with women not wearing bra. It was then when I jokingly dared her to come to work braless. I have never expected Karen to take my challenge seriously. The next day, Karen turned up for work in a suit (which is not unusual especially when we need to meet clients). During the morning tea break, she came over to my cubicle, flashed me an impish grin and declared "I am braless today." Her abrupt declaration caught me by surprise but I was certain that she was just teasing me so I jokingly admonished her "Don't bluff me, lah!"

She said nothing, but simply smiled, looked me straight in the eyes and started unbuttoning her office jacket –one button at a time. When the buttons were all undone, she pulled her jacket apart to expose the blouse underneath. Wrapped behind that ultra thin and figure hugging white blouse was Karen's braless boobs - full, round and firm - just like I had imagined. The outline of her erected nipples (either caused by the air-con or the sexual tension) was clearly visible. My cock went from a flaccid state to a full-blown hard-on in an instant. There were moments of awkward silence as I ogled her braless boobs and then we both burst out in laughter almost simultaneously. While the laughter may have ease the sexual tension, it failed to alleviate the aroused state of my cock.

Karen was amused when she noticed my erection and teasingly suggested that I should wank off in the toilet so that I could concentrate on my work later. I had to summon every ounce of my will power to resist the temptation to wank off, as I did not want to be at the receiving end of her endless teasing. Nonetheless, she still gave me a nickname - "Wanker". In retaliation, I called her "Peaches".

That's how we got our nicknames.

End of Part 2 (To be continued)
Old 30-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MonicaChng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 30-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story ts, camping here
Old 30-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xdra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, this story is copied from somewhere right?
Old 30-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Tackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 30-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FattycatDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support
Old 30-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdra View Post
TS, this story is copied from somewhere right?
Brother Xdra

This is an old story since 2008. TS just copied and plagiarise the story, changed the title and did not give credit to the original owner. Original story is below

http://sgforums.com/forums/18/topics/331192
Old 30-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Support, pls carry on TS .
Old 30-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaliChrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st gf name also Karen.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lambchop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for part 3
Old 31-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchop99 View Post
Camping for part 3
Just go to the original site at http://sgforums.com/forums/18/topics/331192

and you can get the whole story. This thread isnt original. It is copied from the above link
Old 31-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
Just go to the original site at http://sgforums.com/forums/18/topics/331192

and you can get the whole story. This thread isnt original. It is copied from the above link
Thanks for link and let me "continue' the next part then...

My relationship with Karen in the months following the “braless” incident was truly enjoyable. Karen was often in a fun-loving and flirtatious mood. We would often trade dirty jokes, talk about our sexual fantasies as well as share erotic stories of our past sexual experiences.

I remembered one of Karen’s stories got me all “steamed” up as it was one of my unfulfilled fantasy – sex in the classroom. I “interrogated” Karen on the incident and coaxed her to reveal graphic details of the incident (which she eventually did in bits-and-pieces and amidst much blushes).

Basically, the incident occurred during Karen’s time in NTU when she was studying for an examination with her bf (Anthony) in a vacant classroom. Feeling stressed from the long hours of studying, Anthony requested Karen for a blowjob, which she gamely agreed. However after about 15mins of intense blowjob, Anthony was nowhere near to climaxing (maybe it was the exam stress). Karen was starting to get nervous about being discovered, so she agreed for Anthony to f?ck her - hoping that he would cum quickly and they can then get dressed and get away from the classroom before they get caught. As there was no proper place to lie down in the classroom, the only logical position was for Karen to bend forward on a desk, forming an L-shape (with her arse and p?ssy sticking out). This allowed Anthony to hold on to Karen’s hips and f?ck her p?ssy from the rear.

This position seemed to work well for Anthony. Anthony was steadily building up towards an intense orgasm as his c?ck pistoned in and out of Karen’s tight p?ssy in double-quick time. Shortly before he climaxed, Anthony pulled his c?ck out from Karen’s p?ssy and sprayed his semen into the wastepaper basket (they did not have a condom as the sex was not a planned activity). Karen told me that she did not achieve orgasm during this incident as she was too nervous about being caught. Nonetheless, she found the experience pleasurable.

That night, the mental images of Karen being f?cked in the classroom provided the ample inspiration for my masturbation session. I imagined my hard c?ck pounding hard into Karen’s p?ssy as she was bended helplessly over the tabletop. Needless to say, I had a powerful orgasm that night.

At this juncture, I think it is important for me to emphasise that while Karen may be open-minded and flirtatious at times, she has never come across as being slutty. She is steadfastly loyal to her bf, never had sex with anyone other than her bf, never had a One Night Stand and has never allowed me to act in an appropriate manner, such as touching or kissing her. I found that out during my birthday when she held a mini celebration for me at a Japanese restaurant. As she did not have a present for me, she asked me if I had a birthday wish. So I told her blatantly that I would love to fondle her boobs (just trying my luck). Karen giggled as she chided me for being a “pervert” and reminded me that she already has a bf. In the end, all I got from Karen for my birthday was a quick peck on the cheek.

Nonetheless, our relationship was elevated shortly after when Anthony decided to break off with Karen.

End of Part 3 (To be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1