The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smart JC Girl

Part I

In the years of being a Loan shark, I have seen many interesting and also bizarre things. I remember one time when a Junior College student came to me to borrow money. She was only 17.. going on to 18 in a week's time and boy was she ripe. She had shoulder length hair, nice big round eyes, and she was rather tall, around 1.68m. Her terms for borrowing money from me were rather bold too. What was most interesting was that she seemed confident and a little arrogant, but she came prepared.. she had a contract all printed out on a paper for the terms she wanted and what she would do to repay the loan. I was going to enjoy dealing with this one. 

Her name was Sheryl, and she seemed well educated enough. Her ang moh more tok gong then mine anyways. Upon further questioning, I learnt that she was from a rather well-to-do family, but it seems that her parents were unable to control her and used cutting off her allowance as a way to make her be more obedient. Well, she found out about me and came to me for help.. on money matters, of course. 

I must admit, I never really went for young girls. They seemed to be rather inexperienced and I lacked the patience to really guide one. I would rather prefer a grown woman who at least knew how to give a proper blowjob. Plus the fact that younger girls are not really fully developed yet, and that really does nothing for my lust. However, Sheryl seemed like a grown woman in terms of her fully developed body. She had long legs, with gave her the height, and one can tell her hips and bum was definitely build for sustaining a man's weight. She was not skinny, nor fat, just the amount of flesh that I liked, the kind you would call voluptuous. But that part was discovered later when she took all her uniform. 

Let me start from when she came to see me.. it was on a Wednesday afternoon that she came to my office. Lok and Ah Siong were outside and she insisted to see me. Lok led her into my office and as I was taking an afternoon nap, usually sleepy after lunch, I was in a state of blur when she came in. Sheryl had that how-lian look on her face, whether it was arrogance or confidence I don't know and I don't really care. All I knew was that someone recommended her to me and she wanted to borrow $1,000 from me. 

'Are you sure you want to borrow from me? I charge interest one you know? Not cheap leh.' I said, half expecting her to leave after those words. 

'I know, otherwise I won't come already. I found out about you and your business, and how much interest you charge. Can I ask you to lower it a little?' Sheryl said in a calm voice. 

'Eh xiao mei mei, I lower rates.. how to survive? Must eat you know? You feed me ah?' I leaned forward and half-snarled at her. 

'Fa ger, I tell you what. I have an arrangement that might interest you. I get the money from you, and you get some satisfaction.. how about it? ' Sheryl said in a lower voice, and then sat on my table, showing more of her legs under the JC uniform. 

I was curious when she did that, because I had never had a JC girl before. Not when I was younger, and definitely not yet in my loan shark days. It got my lust going, but only a little. 

'Eh xiao mei mei, how old are you ah?' I asked with a cynical grin. 

'17, going to be 18 next week. How? Want to hear what I have in mind?' She almost purred. 

Somehow I was taken in, not because I was lusting after her but because I was damn curious of what she had to offer. Turns out that she had only wanted to give me a BBBJ and allowed me to cum in her mouth. But what the hell, $1,000 for just a blowjob? That was out of the question. Sheryl was a bit perplexed at my rejection of her offer and tried to sweetened the deal to let me finger her pussy and she also said she would let me fuck her breasts. 

'Your breasts? They develop enuff or not? I dun wan to put my cannon on a fei ji chang you know? (literally translated as 'airport runway'. Meaning flat-chested.) I said with a cynical look. 

Upon hearing that, Sheryl pouted her lips and stared hard at me, before unbuttoning her blouse. I was not shocked that she would do that, but I was shocked at what she revealed to me. It was a pair of 34C boobs, encased in a flesh-coloured bra. I was stunned and at a loss for words. Sheryl was a tall girl, but her blouse was loose fitting and it really camouflaged her big boobs well. Then, I was hard as a rock in my pants, and I was eager to find out if her whole figure would be that much of a man-killer. But I would have to wait for another time. For then, she would only let me see her bra-covered breasts, still slightly concealed within her half-opened school blouse. The look was enough to make me want to rip her bra off, but I still maintained my calm and bargained for a lesser amount that she had asked for. 

'I only prepared to give you $200 for the service you giving lah. Take it or leave it.' I said in a huff. 

Sheryl was proud of what my expression had turned into when she revealed her bra-covered boobs to me. But her face soon turned sour upon hearing my counter-offer. With her brows knitted, she pondered a while and also bit her lower lip. Her thinking lasted less than 10 seconds before she agreed to what I had offered. 

'Ok.. before we start, can I have a look at your IC to see if you are really your age?' I asked. 

'Wah Fa Ger, so cautious ah? I thought you people very brave one?' Sheryl half joked. 

'Eh, no joke you know. I dun wan to be caught doing anything to an under-aged girl. Got cane one you know?' I answered back. 

Sheryl finally relented and took out her IC and passed it to me. I opened my desk drawer and fumbled through my stuff, looking for something. I found it and pressed a button, then resumed talking with Sheryl. 

'Ok, to prove you are the person in this IC, please say out your name and IC number, and then how old you are. Dun worry cos I just need to see if you are who you say you are. Tell me your name, and your birth date.' I told Sheryl. 

Sheryl remarked that I was too careful, but complied anyway. She said her full name, and also told me her birth date. It all coincided with the information on the IC, so I asked one last question, 'So you agree to let me finger your pussy, fuck your breasts and you suck my cock till I cum in your mouth for $200, ,right?' 

'Aiyo.. yah lah. So chicken one. Fa ger, you better keep your word ah.. otherwise I report to the police you know?' Sheryl half chided me. 

I thought it funny that Sheryl would bring up the police, as she was almost prostituting herself, but I let the thought pass because I believed that I had the situation under control. Once that was out of the way, I went over to the sofa in front of my desk and laid on it lazily. Sheryl kneeled on the floor and began to pull my zipper of my pants down. My hardened cock, in my boxers was almost popping out of it, and it made Sheryl smile coyly. 

Without hesitation, she pulled my pants to my knees and reached into my boxers and roughly massaged my hard cock. Her roughness caught me off-guard and the sensation on my cock made me close my eyes and I groaned out loudly. Sheryl wasted no time and pulled out my cock and continued playing with it roughly. I tried hard to open my eyes, and on the third attempt, was success enough and then ordered her to slow down. 

'Ooi ooi! Slowly lah. Take off your blouse and bra lah, otherwise how I fuck it?' I said. 

'Eh Fa Ger, I never said I let you fuck my breasts without my bra, right? I also never say I let you finger my pussy without my panty, right?' Sheryl said with an evil smile. 

Damn it! I was caught, and she knew it Before I could say anything, she pulled out a small recorder from her bag. 

'Fa ger, this is evidence ah, so better continue and then pay me.' Sheryl said. 

Right there and then, I had the feeling of being played for a fool, but since I was in such a state, I allowed Sheryl to have her way.. for I would soon be able to have her eating out of my hands.

Old 31-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Crustello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Smart JC Girl

Hope to read more.
Old 31-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Trusted68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 31-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 31-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Superjam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

felt like i read this before.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part II

There I was, slumped in the sofa in my office, with my pants down to my ankles and my boxers at my thighs. My hard cock was being roughly handled by this young JC student called Sheryl and she was smart, so smart that she used a tape recorder to catch me off-guard. She literally led me into the trap. She said she was willing to let me fuck her big boobs and finger her pussy.. then she reveals the hidden clause that I did not ask.. she will not take off her bra or panties.. I will have to give it to her as I should have been more careful. But I underestimated her. So I let Sheryl have her way, if it was only $200 for this kind of fun.. I probably did not mind as I had this in KTVs before too, only not with a real JC student. 

Sheryl was smiling all the way, she must be so delighted that she caught me with what the businessmen called, fine print. She smiled as she jerked away at my cock, kneeling in-between my legs. 

'Eh.. kinn lah.. put my cock between your breasts' I want to try them out.' I commanded. 

'Ok ok.. so rush.' Sheryl said, still smiling. She must really enjoy tricking people. Somehow I can imagine her getting her way with most of the guys her age, or even older. That made me eager to have my revenge on her. But for the mean time, I tried as best to enjoy what she was willing to give me. 

Sheryl leaned forward and pressed her big bra-covered breasts onto my hard cock, and used her body to move up and down, massaging my cock. The feeling was a first for me, my cock rubbing against those cotton-covered breasts. It somehow made me realise why some men liked to use female undergarments to masturbate. I tried jerking my hips to increase the pace, but Sheryl immediately stopped her movements. It was evident this woman wants to be in control.. maybe all the time even. So, I gritted my teeth and let her. 

Sheryl made the slowest movements I had ever seen, she took her time in using her breasts to simulate masturbating my cock. That made me more and more frustrated, I wanted her to increase the pace, but she just shook her head and smiled at me. I even asked her to lie on the sofa and let me fuck her bra-covered breasts, but she was also reluctant to do so. 

'Eh, you say you let me fuck your breasts one.. now you dun even wan to lie down ah?' I asked, and I felt blood rush to my face as I became angry with this smart-aleck girl. 

'Fa ger, I said I would let you fuck my breasts, but I never say I lie down and you fuck it, right? I do this should be nice feeling too, right?' Sheryl smiled even wider. 

In my heart, I was already thinking of how to get back at this girl, but I would hold on for just a bit longer. 

'Ok.. I want to finger your pussy now. And I want you to suck my cock at the same time.' I half-sneered . 

Sheryl obliged and even chuckled at my exasperated tone of voice. She got up from her knees and went to one of my shelves to get a bottle of whiskey. 

'Eh' now what you doing ah?!' I asked impatiently. 

'Fa ger, I need to wash your cock. We never shower or anything, I dun want to just take your cock in my mouth like that you know.' She said as she poured out a cup of whiskey and went over to me. She took from my desk, a box of tissues and put two pieces under my balls as she poured a little from the cup onto my now half-limp cock. The feeling of the cool liquid almost put out any lust I had left, but I immediately reached for her panty-covered pussy. Sheryl was witting next to me, and I stuck my right hand onto her pussy, but she pushed it away. 'Fa ger, don't rush, all in good time.' 

'Kan ni na.. lim peh cannot wait liao. See, my cock almost nua liao. Den you dis cannot, dat cannot. Wah lau, my $200 can get more service in geylang you know. Make me buay song I dun give you money dan you know!' I raised my voice, in an attempt to threaten her. 

Sheryl was definitely a smart girl, she took my cock and smiled at me, 'Fa ger, dun like dat la. I need to wash your cock properly so I can give you a good BBBJ mah. Na.. now I start, and you can finger my pussy liao.. happy?' After saying this, she leaned her head across my lap and started licking my cock, while raising her legs onto the sofa. I now could use my left hands to rub and caress her pussy through her panty. 

It was weird, I remember the first time I fingered another girl's pussy through her panty was when I was in the army. That was my first encounter with my then girlfriend. She only allowed me to finger her pussy with her panty on because she was afraid of getting too aroused if she took it off. Anyways, it did not help as it was the first time her pussy was ever touched by a man, and we had sex that night at the Fort Canning Park, on the poncho I brought with me, on the grass, looking at the moon in the sky. 

That was a nice memory, but what I was experiencing now was a frustration. I tried my best to enjoy Sheryl's blowjob, but she was like half-hearted in doing it and she would squirm at my hands rubbing and caressing of her pussy. I knew she was trying not to get too aroused, as she would squirm when I used my fingers to trail the outlines of her vagina and the outer lips through her panty. Her panty was already getting a bit wet at my hands, and she squirmed more when I tried to rub my fingers hard on her now swelling private part. Her blowjob was really nothing at all. She would lick at my cock head and then put it into her mouth and then take out, just like that.. not even sucking at my cock. I swear my anger was reaching new limits that moment, and I retaliated but being more rough with her panty-covered pussy, using more force to rub and caress it. 

'Ow.. Fa ger, gently please. Pain you know?' Sheryl looked at me. 

'Eh.. your blowjob ah.. like butterfly landing on my cock you know? Like dat how to make my cum? You going to take the whole afternoon to get your $200 you know?' I told Sheryl in a cold voice. 

This made Sheryl realise that she had forgotten I had sexual experience. The look in her face shows it all. Maybe she could get boys in her age off like this, but certainly not an old hand like myself. If she wanted to waste less time and get that $200 quick, her real gongfu in blowjob must be revealed, otherwise I could fall asleep on that sofa. 

Sheryl went back into action, now with more gusto. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking hard now. At least I was getting more feeling now then before, and I must admit she had some skill because my toes curled as she sucked my cock and used her tongue to swirl around my head of my cock that was in her mouth. God, it was good. 

I continued to massage her pussy and because she was paying more attention to sucking my cock, she was less restrictive of my hand movements and I was able to use all the fingering techniques that I knew to try to get this girl more aroused. 

Sheryl was really putting in more effort now, with her head bobbing up and down on my cock, I could see her cheeks getting more red as she was using more suction power on my cock, and that felt so good. I could also see her nipples getting harder and protruding from her bra. Her panty was already revealing a huge wet patch and I trying to inch my fingers into her panty, but Sheryl used her hands to grab at mine to prevent me from doing so. 

We were at it for more than 6 minutes and I was feeling my orgasm rising from my balls. I used my hands to caress Sheryl's bra-covered breasts and I could hear a muffled moan from her mouth. She increased the pace of her sucking and that made me close my eyes and groan loudly. My hips was jerking now, as Sheryl increased her sucking power and her head bobbed faster on my cock. My hands were not getting lazy as I tried my best to alternate from caressing Sheryl's breasts to her pussy. Then I decided to multi-task and used my right hand to rub her breasts while sticking my left hand to her pussy to continue rubbing her there. 

Sheryl must be getting more aroused because her muffled moans was getting louder and her legs were opening wider, allowing my left hand to caress not only her panty-covered pussy but also her inner thighs. She loved it when I used my fingernails to lightly rake at her inner thighs. She would let my cock out of her mouth and groan loudly as I did that. And because she was getting more aroused, and probably enjoying what I was doing to her, she did not stop me. 

I was really working into a frenzy now, with my right hand, I pressed her head and made her continue sucking my cock as I ran my left hand over her inner thighs and over her now swollen pussy. It seemed to suddenly fill up her panty and also soaking it in the process. I was breathing harder now, as my orgasm became increasingly near. Somehow the thought of cumming in the mouth of a JC student was a turn-on that seemed to be an erotic thriller for me.

'Ahh.. yah.. I want fill your mouth up.. ahh..' I groaned as I grabbed Sheryl's head with both hands. 

Sheryl suddenly struggled free and reached for her school bag that was on the ground. 

'Ooi! What you doing?!!' I shouted at her for leaving my cock at the most crucial moment. 

'Fa Ger.. I'm getting the condom.' She said calmly. 

'What?!! Why? I tot you say I can cum in your mouth?' I screamed at her. 

'Yeah.. I said BBBJ and cum in my mouth.. but you know the dangers of STDs and AIDS lah.. so put on condom for you and then you can cum in my mouth.' Sheryl said with a silly innocent grin, which was so fake that any child would know.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

this is one eye snake old stories.... old but gold... good to read it again.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CitiB0nk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 31-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
trex99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read this story long long time ago.
Old 31-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Congreats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 31-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
xiia0acex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiia0acex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgforums.com/forums/2/topics/175064

More can be found above.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

As I sat there, naked from the waist down, fuming with anger at how this young student had somehow got the upper-hand in dealing with me, at least for the moment anyway; I could not help but feel an animalistic urge within me to tie up Sheryl and rape her, sodomize her, cum in her mouth and make her swallow and even to whip her with my belt. I just don't know why but she just seemed that type of girl who pushed you to the edge and you would feel justified in any sort of action you would take against her. 

As Sheryl prepared to put on the condom for me, I grabbed her hand and said, 'No need lah. Oledi lose steam liao.' I was so angry at this young thing that I went to my desk without even pulling my underwear or pants back on. I took out $200 and said to her, 'this is $200 for your farking lousy service, count it!' 

Sheryl smiled triumphantly at me and took the money, 'Fa ger, dun like dat. I so surprised you so easy one. And also dun even wan to finish up before paying me. Ok, correct amount.' Sheryl was happily smiling away as she put the money in her bag, without adjusting her clothes first. 

'Eh, you willing to provide other services or not?' I half shouted at her. 

'Why Fa ger? Not enough ah? Aiyah, pay only mah. $1,000, I let you touch my pussy with your cock. Haha.' Sheryl laughed after finishing her sentence, almost like teasing me to try and see if I could get more than just use my cock to touch her pussy. 

At this point in time, I pressed a button on my phone and talked into the hands free console, 'Eh you two seen and heard enough liao, come in.' I said with a grin on my face now. 

Sheryl looked confused and thought I was kidding, but Lok and Ah Siong came in almost immediately after what I had said. 

'Wah Boss, neber tot u will get tiu around like dat by a xiao mei before.' Lok said jokingly. 

'Heh heh, this ger got guts ah. Eh, now dat we got everything on tape, who you want to show it to first ah Boss?' Ah Siong smiled at Sheryl as he said those words. 

'Tape? You.. you both saw what happened? You.. you.. you mean.. you mean there's a video cam.. ha ha.. HOW?!' Sheryl was almost frantically looking around, trying to find my hidden video camera. 

'Small ger, you think I so easy one ah? Dreaming ah you. Lim peh eat salt more dan you eat rice. Your tactic ah.. too old liao.. my new technology ah better. You only got sound, mine got both sound and picture. Why you think I ask you to say your name and all from your IC, and also asking if you got other services. You see ah, before I pay you it is not prostitution yet. But since the tape show me paying you for your farking lousy service, police will definitely catch you, not me. You prostituting yourself, I only client, never force you to do wat?' I slumped back onto my chair behind my desk, my smile stretching from one corner to another.

Sheryl was confused, lost and scared now. She certainly knew that she had messed with the wrong person. She definitely knew what kind of person I was, and I would definitely do what I said I would. She was not sure how I will use the recorded footage to blackmail her, but she suddenly got a bit bolder and said, 'Huh, this type of tactic small boy also know. How I know you two really saw what happened here?' She turned to my assistants and asked them fiercely. 

'Wah, so fierce ah? Eh, you look very pro ah, using my Boss' whiskey to wash his cock. Must have learnt it somewhere.' Ah Siong folded his arms and said in a cynical voice. 

'Eh small ger, you said let my boss fuck your breasts yet you left those big things inside your flesh coloured bra, bad service lah. Some more must put on condom before letting my boss cum in your mouth.. wah.. I wonder how many people you trick oledi?' Lok said as he tried to pull at Sheryl's bra. 

Sheryl was shocked now, she had no reason to doubt that her action with me was caught on tape and that she was now at the mercy of none other than the person she had thought easy to fool, namely; me. She was so shocked that she let Lok tug away at her bra, and Lok pulled the bra to one side, revealing one of her big breasts for all three of us to admire. 

My cock, which was already going limp, sprang back into attention at this sight and Ah Siong wasted no time in using his fingers to fiddle with the expose nipple. 

'Eh?!' Sheryl gasped as she pulled away from my assistants and used her hands to cover her exposed breast. 'What you trying to do?!' 

'Small ger, you better let my assistants' and myself have a fun time with you. Otherwise I send that tape to your parents and also to your school to show then you know.' I threatened Sheryl as I got out from my chair, my erect cock not wagging at all as my mind was filling up with erotic thoughts on how to teach Sheryl a lesson she will never forget. 

'Ah Siong, orgy ai mai?' I looked over to Lok and asked him. 

'Hwah Boss, song ah song ah. On!' Ah Siong said as he licked his lips. 

'Aiyah, why cannot one by one?' Lok lamented. He was never one for sharing a ger, not even with Ah Siong. 

Sheryl's face whitened at our comments and remained quiet and I could almost see that she was shivering with fear. Too bad. 

'Small ger, now this is my offer. You make the three of us happy.. here and now. Otherwise, I not only show your parents and school the tape, I ask someone to make it into a vcd and I can make other money from that. Then, lastly, I call the Anti-Vice and tell them that you prostituting yourself. Wah.. you sure jialat jialat man. Haha.' I laughed heartily after I made these comments, as all the pent-up frustration and anger was released into my laughter. 

Tears were now forming in Sheryl's eyes, as she realized what kind of position she was in. She looked as if she was still trying desperately to find a way out of the situation, but I put a stop to it by ordering my assistants to grab her school bag from her. From it, I took out the tape recorder and made sure it was switched off. I made no attempt to take the cassette tape inside the recorder. 'Your tape now is useless against me. I did not rape or molest you, or force you to do anything that you did not want to. You use this tape ah.. only evidence dat you a prostitute. I let you keep it for souvenir lah. Eh, xiao mei mei, better make up your mind fast, otherwise we three lose interest ah, our video tape can be made into a batch of DVDs in less that 3 days.' I told Sheryl. 

Resigned to her fate, Sheryl agreed to do anything to make us happy. That was what I had wanted to hear. So to start things off, I made her take off her blouse, but not her bra, Lok said he wanted to keep it on as it excited him more. Then, I made Sheryl put a cup of whiskey in her mouth and then gave all three of us a blowjob. She was reluctant at first, but I warned her that we could easily get other gers to do this and show them the tape while we were at it, before making copies and giving it to her parents. Upon hearing this, Sheryl finally kneeled down before us, and all three of us pointed our cocks towards her face, as she took in the cup of whiskey in her mouth and then started to suck on my cock first, I had commanded it and the other two did not mind. 

Sheryl was made to keep her left breast exposed, dangling out of her bra as it did. I was to her left side and I immediately grabbed at it, roughly kneading that big blob of flesh that had eluded me earlier. The feel was fantastic, not too soft, but not too hard like fake breasts. It was firm and bouncy, no wonder some of my older clients liked younger gers. 

Sheryl at first took in my cock rather slowly and tentatively, but I soon took care of that by using my right hand to push her head down on my cock. That made Sheryl cough and choke, and it was only the start of my revenge on her. I held her head down as she tried to struggle free. This time, however, I had Lok and Ah Siong to help me. They both immediately held on to her hands and that allowed me to used both of my hands to keep Sheryl's head in place, while I slowly pumped my cock into her mouth. 

'Mmmffff.. grrgh' [cough cough] ammmmffff grragghh..' Sheryl tried to look up at me and used her tear-filled eyes to plead with me to release my hands. 

I smiled at her and said, 'Don't you dare spit out that whiskey in your mouth. You better use it to suck my assistant's cock. You spill any on the carpeted floor, I make sure you lick it off while I fuck your asshole.' 

Sheryl again pleaded and nodded at my command. Then I slowly pulled out my cock, and she was obedient enough not to spit out the whiskey on the carpeted floor. She took the cup, which was on the floor and spit it out as she gasped and coughed a little. My earlier gesture had forced my cock almost down her throat, as I felt the walls of her throat around my cock head. I never really enjoyed deepthroat, but it was a good start to my revenge on Sheryl.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

As I looked on, Sheryl still tried to maintain her composure' still coughing a bit from my forced deep-throat on her, she looked down, not wanting to look into my eyes. 

'Eh small girl, I told u not to spit out the jiu right?' I said. (jiu is hokkien for wine) 

Sheryl looked up at me with a pleading expression, but I repeated my question. 

'Fa ger, your cock almost choked me you know. At least let me recover a bit?' She pleaded again. 

Lok and Ah Siong was looking on, their cocks stone hard and pointing up at the ceiling. They were awaiting my instructions. 

'I tell you to put it in your mouth, understand?' I raised my voice at Sheryl, and this was an indication to my assistants to use force if she still did not obeyed. 

Sheryl looked down again, then meekly picked up the glass of whiskey and sipped it back into her mouth again. She then held onto my cock with one hand and placed her other on my thighs. Before she could begin sucking my cock again, I pulled at her hair roughly and said, 'Eh small girl, not me lah. My kakis here lah. They wait so long you know.' 

Lok and Ah Siong closed in on Sheryl and their cocks were almost like fighting for her attention. I was like the distributor, pressing her head onto Lok and making her suck his cock for a while, before pulling her head off and pressing it onto Ah Siong's cock. All the while, Sheryl made gargled cries and muffled noises, and she also tried very hard not to let the whiskey spill out. But it was not to be, as I was really handling her head roughly. She still spilled some whiskey onto the carpet, and that gave me an excuse to slap at her exposed breast. 

*Pak*, 'Aaarr!' Sheryl cried sharply, and this time tears rolled down her cheeks. 

'See what you did to the carpet ah? You deserve more takan now.' I said with a sneer. 

Upon my instructions, Ah Siong and Lok pulled her up and I took the blouse that was on the sofa, and tied her hands behind her back with it. Fear showed on Sheryl's face and her lips began to tremble. 

'Fa ger'. please' pleas' please don't hurt me' I I.. I promise to make you three happy already what' ' And before she could finish, I squeezed her cheeks together to stop her. 

'You wan make us happy, better shut up.' And I pressed her back to the sofa and Sheryl lost her balance and fell with her back lying onto the sofa. 

Lok held her shoulders while Ah Siong held her legs. I closed in and began taking off her skirt. Sheryl was crying out now, making sniffling noises as she tried not to cry too loud. She probably did not want to make us unhappy. I really did not care if she did cry out loud, it would have made me more horny. I know Lok liked that sort of thing. 

Sheryl did not struggle, she must have known that it was pointless, so I removed her skirt without much difficulty. Her panty was normal enough, but it did not stay on for long as I pulled it down roughly. Lok was already using his cock to run over Sheryl's face, from her eyes, which shut upon seeing Lok's cock coming, to her nose, her closed mouth, and ending up slapping her cheeks with it. Lok really enjoyed such things, he loved to hear a girl cry and whimper, or even begging him to let her go. I think Lok would have raped a lot of chio girls if he knew he could get away with it. And this moment probably gave him some amount of fun as he tried as best he could to make Sheryl cry louder. Lok's smile said it all, total enjoyment in humiliating a girl. 

I on the other hand, used my cock to play with Sheryl's exposed breasts and her other breast that was still in her bra. I too slapped my cock on her, but on her exposed breast, seeing it quiver and bounce to my tappings. I then alternated rubbing my cock on her nipple, to roughly kneading it onto her breast. I also used my cock to play with the other breast in the bra, and it sure felt good. The cotton material gave my cock such a sensation that it gave me an idea. I pulled on the strap in front of the bra, and without letting the other breast come out, quickly put my cock inside it. I bent forward and moved my hips in a slow pumping motion. God the feeling was good. The cotton sensation on the other side of my shaft, almost like a nice glove that seemed to stroke my cock. And then the warm flesh of Sheryl's covered breast on the underside of my shaft made it a totally different sensation altogether. Although it was a bit painful for my cock, I tried to endure it as long as possible, seeing that Sheryl was opening her mouth and close to moaning loudly. If Lok's cock wasn't so close to her mouth, I'm sure she would be moaning by now. I bet no one did this to her before. 

Ah Siong was busy using his fingers to explore Sheryl's pussy. He had already spread Sheryl's legs and crept in-between them. His face was just over her pussy, as his fingers began to run over the sparsely grown pubic hair. She was after all, a young girl. Ah Siong loves young girls, he liked them fresh and he loved to fiddle their pussies until they begged him to fuck them. In other words, he was skillful with his fingers. 

Ah Siong claims to have learnt it from watching DVDs, the Japanese porn stuff. But I think he practiced a lot on many girls, before he 'mastered it'. Ah Siong continued his rubbing of Sheryl's pubic hair, increasing pace with his hands. Sheryl's legs were flinching and almost kicked out from under Ah Siong's body. That was a sure sign that Ah Siong was working his finger magic again. 

A sharp pain stopped me from observing Ah Siong any longer. I looked down at my cock and realized that my cock had grazed the hook of Sheryl's bra. It was a bra that opened at the front, not at the back. And I had caused some pain to my cock by mindlessly using my cock to go over the strap hook. I slowly pulled out my cock and rubbed it a little. 

'Boss, dun injure yourself before the action start leh.' Lok said. He had already forced his cock into Sheryl's mouth and he pulled her head to rest on the arm-rest of the sofa to give himself more leverage to pump into her mouth. Sheryl's head almost dangled out of the arm-rest as Lok pulled her head rather roughly. 

Sheryl was really sobbing now, her crying sounds clear though muffled by Lok's cock. Seeing the picture before me, I straddled across Sheryl's body and pulled her other breast out of the bra, I did not fuss around with the hook to take it off, I figured that she would look more like a rape victim for Lok with the bra on. He did ask me to let her keep it on, so.. what the heck. 

I placed my rock hard cock in-between her big breasts, and using my hands to cup them over my cock, finally was able to fuck her breasts. Her breasts were almost too big for any one of my hands to hold, and as I grabbed her mounds of flesh, somehow it seemed that flesh was spilling out of my hands. Now, I was almost in heaven, because the feeling of my cock going in and out of Sheryl's breasts was fantastic. I had to spit some saliva to lubricate my cock a little, otherwise it was really great. My hands squeezed hard on her breasts and I increased my pumping rhythm, I was grunting now from the pure sensation of fucking Sheryl's naked boobs. 

Sheryl, with her hands tied behind her back, looked so delectable that I was already imagining her in all sorts of position. I turned around and saw that Ah Siong had already stuck two fingers into her pussy and his fingering was making Sheryl's pussy juices to spill over on the sofa. I had to remind myself to get some cleaning thing to clean the sofa, otherwise there would be a smell of sex on it. 

Sheryl squirmed as Lok continued to pump at her mouth. Her head was arched away from me, towards Lok so I could not really see her face clearly. But her muffled moaning were more evident than her crying noises. Lok would use his left hand to press her head in place, while using his right hand to grab at her throat. He would sometimes apply some force to choke her a little, and this made Sheryl cough a little. Lok did not take his cock out though, he instead pushed more of his cock into her, filling her mouth with his hard man meat. 

I was feeling a bit tired, and also felt my orgasm rising in my balls. I decided to rest for a while and changed places with Ah Siong. He was only too happy to comply. We quickly changed positions and his cock was in-between Sheryl's breasts, while I used my fingers to dig at her pussy roughly. 

The picture was right out of a porn video, or even a porn magazine. Us three men, having our way with this pretty, sexy and smart young student. Life should always be this good.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0acex View Post
Thanks bro. seems like its the same story lol.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

(Final Part)

As the action went on, I could almost see the steam rising from both Lok and Ah Siong. My fingers were so sticky from Sheryl's pussy juices that it almost seemed that I was cleaning a water pipe with my hand. Sheryl was clearly getting into the erotic action as well, her hips raising and wriggling at my fingering, and her muffled moans were definitely getting more and more of pleasure than of pain, shame or anguish. 

While fingering Sheryl's pussy, I looked at Lok and Ah Siong once in a while and saw that they were still going strong. Me? I had to take a breather to relax myself as the feeling of orgasm was rising within my balls. Lok showed non mercy as he happily grabbed Sheryl by her head and pumped his cock into her mouth. From where I was, I could only see her nostrils and lips and chin. And I could see that her saliva was flowing from her lips down her chin to her neck. It was a truly nasty sight, as Lok gritted his teeth and continued to pump his cock, His grunts were still sounding strong, with no indication of high ecstasy or of an approaching orgasm. 

Ah Siong too, showed no signs of slowing down. With his back facing me, I can see him using his hips to force his cock, sliding it between Sheryl's big breasts. I cannot see his cock fucking her tits, because his back covered the scene, but I could see that he was really into it. With his head bent down, I am only guessing that he is looking at Sheryl, or at his cock sliding between her breasts, but he seemed composed enough, not any likelihood of shooting too soon. 

When I felt my wrist getting tired, I took out my fingers, to a small whimper of disappointment from Sheryl, and took out a condom from the pocket of my pants on the floor. I quickly put on the condom and took a deep breath to steady myself as I slowly but surely, inserted my hard cock into Sheryl's pussy that was wet and soft as a sponge filled with water. The squishy sounds emitting from my entry into her pussy, seemed to fill my whole office, and Ah Siong looked over his shoulder at me to confirm that I had entered Sheryl. Lok gave me the thumbs up sign, while Ah Siong cheered me on, 'Steady lah, boss. Make her scream for more man.

With so much encouragement, I could not afford to disappoint my audience, so I brought Sheryl's legs and laid them on my chest so that they bent at the knees and I held them there with my arms. I took another breath and allowed my cock to get used to the tightness of Sheryl's pussy, this I learnt from my fucking experiences. By allowing myself a few seconds to get used to the tightness of a girl's pussy; whether how tight is another story; I could last that much longer before reaching my orgasm, which was usually between 18 to 23 minutes. No, I did not time myself, one of the girls I fucked did. She was a bit weird, but loved sex and I enjoyed much pleasures from her body. But, back to this particular fuck session; after that few seconds, I used my hips to slowly drag my cock out till my cock head almost came out of Sheryl's pussy, before pushing it back in again, all in slow pace, so as to enjoy and prolong the pleasure. I really wanted Sheryl to remember this session, for trying to play punk with me. 

Sheryl was moving her body and legs and her muffled moans filled the whole office. Lok was getting more excited as Sheryl's moans meant she had to gasp for air, and he took the chances to force his cock into her mouth more. Sheryl was choking and moaning at the same time, this scene resembled a rape and that was what drives Lok to be a little more sadistic to the girls. He began to gently slap at Sheryl's face at first, making Sheryl gasp more and make more noises. Then he would continue to choke her and that made Sheryl struggle more and made muffled shrieks. 

'Ooi, take it easy lah. Boss and I trying to enjoy her also leh. Wah lau, dun always be so hiong can or not?' Ah Siong commented, never letting up on his pumping motion. 

'Lok, mai ah ni gu lah. Get her bruised, wait she call ma da then we in trouble.' I warned Lok. 

'Ok lah. I not rough yet what.' Lok said with a disappointed look. 

With that settled, I concentrated on my fucking of Sheryl's pussy. I was really getting high, with her legs on my shoulders. I took a hold of her ankles with each hand, and used them like I was controlling a construction machine. Like levers, I pulled them apart, pushed them forward one at a time, and then retracting them like what I saw a construction crane operator did with those lever sticks. I must have did something right, cos Sheryl's moans reached a new pitch. When I pulled her legs apart, my fucking produced a low rhythmic moan from her. When I closed her legs in front of me and continued to fuck, her moans grew higher pitched and more erratic. 

'Wah boss. Steady man. I never saw a girl moan like that before.' Lok commented as Sheryl had struggled her head free from his hand and was moaning loudly. Lok was still playful and rubbed his hard cock all over her face. 

'Eh Lok, change lah. I getting a bit bored liao.' Ah Siong told Lok as he raised himself from Sheryl. 

I stopped my pumping to allow my assistants to have a smooth transition, but I really needed the breather again as my orgasm was again close. I was really turned-on by the whole thing, and plus the fact that Sheryl's pussy was really tight and nice. I think she was built for pleasing a man in every aspect of sex. And that made me want to prolong my pleasure before reaching my climax. 

After Ah Siong got his cock into Sheryl's mouth, with a whimper of protest from our breathless JC student, I could hear slapping noises from in front of Lok. From where I lay, I could make out only Lok's back view, but when I looked at Ah Siong's expression of agreement to Lok, I immediately knew that Lok was using his cock to slap at Sheryl's breasts. 'Pok pok pok pok pok'.' the noise went. 

'Kan ni na. Lok, no wonder your fucking cock so long. This is how you train right?' Ah Siong laughed out loud as he said this. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1