The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Learning to play Strip Poker

We spent the day clothes shopping for me. You seemed to really enjoy it, and you made it bearable for me. I felt self conscious about how I looked, and my lack of fashion sense, but you created an atmosphere of fun and light-heartedness. I felt very grateful towards you, and would have done anything you asked.

As we stood by my car to say good bye, we held hands and kissed. I’m thinking the day has to end and I have prepared myself for it. But then you get a twinkle in your eye and ask if you can come to my house. My heart leaps into my throat and I rush you into my car. I have no idea what you have in mind, but the thought of being alone with you is intoxicating. You’re acting very shy and giggling and covering your mouth.

Then you turn to me and tell me you have something to ask, but you are not sure you can. I find the words to reassure you and you ask if I will teach you how to play strip poker. I did a few back flips then said, “Sure.” I won’t try to describe what it was like getting to my house, finding a deck of cards, and setting up a table. Let it suffice to say it felt like an eternity. So there we were, with a table, chairs, and cards. It turns out you don’t know how to play poker at all, so we agree that until you learn, you will just have to take my word for who the winner of each hand is. You win the first hand, and ask me to take off a shoe, That’s a little disappointing, and you think it’s hilarious. But I win the second hand, and you have to take off your shirt.

You are wearing a pink bra, which is spectacular against your beautiful skin. I can see the outline of your nipples, and you are obviously aroused. I lose track of time and you remind me to deal the next hand. You sit back and look at your hand, thinking hard. You decide which cards to keep and I give you a few more. I can tell by your look that you are unsure of what you have.

You show it to me and I say,

“Damn, that’s a straight. You win.” You make me take off my shirt.

You are wearing a pink bra, which is spectacular against your beautiful skin. I can see the outline of your nipples, and you are obviously aroused. I lose track of time and you remind me to deal the next hand. You sit back and look at your hand, thinking hard. You decide which cards to keep and I give you a few more. I can tell by your look that you are unsure of what you have.

You show it to me and I say, ••••••
Old 02-02-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CamelTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Learning to play Strip Poker

Good start TS, please continue
Old 02-02-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Bozot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 02-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
TooOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTooOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozot View Post
Pitching tent
Same here too
Old 02-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The next half hour went very quickly, and soon we were sitting there in our underwear. I decided to undress you in a way so that you were sitting there with nothing on but one sock left. You did the same. We are both very aroused from the process of undressing each other. I win the next hand. So here is the big moment.

The time I have been waiting for, not just for the last hour but for the last several weeks of fantasizing about you. I am finally going to see your breasts. You look very shy, and I think you are blushing as I am looking at you with the eyes of a hungry wolf. But I won and I get what I want.

You know what I will say, so you stand up and take off your bra without me having to say it. With your back turned to me, you reach behind and unclasp it. It falls forward, you hold it on for a moment, then with one hand drop it to the floor. You are covering your breasts with your hands, and the thought of your hands touching them makes me jealous.

You know that it is inevitable that I will see them, so you turn and show them to me without further hesitation. They are spectacular. I can tell they are real because they hang very natural. They have a beautiful curve at the bottom an point slightly away from each other. There is a beautiful small valley between them that I wish I could explore. Your aureoles are large and tempting, and they have a small and very erect center. You caress and pat them as if you are being shy, but I can tell you are actually enjoying it.

You can’t keep your hands off your nipples, and you give each one a small squeeze. I am about to go out of my mind. Suddenly you remember the game and you sit down and demand that I deal another hand. Your breasts bounced and jiggled as you went back to your chair. When it’s time to show what we have, you announce that you have won and throw your cards into the center of the table. I sense that I should not argue, and I stand up to remove the last article of clothing I am wearing. You make me stop, and pull me by the hand over to a chair, which you sit in. You pull me closed, and say

“Now, take it off.” So I do.

Your eyes widen as you see my rock hard cock jutting a few inches from your face. You are panting and I can feel your breath on my cock. It is the most intense sensation I have ever felt and if I wanted to I could cum at that very moment. But I don’t want to yet, because I’m feeling good about the next hand.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

As we move back to the table your panty-clad thigh rubs against my cock just a little and I groan with pleasure. I’m pretty sure you did that intentionally because of the mischievous look you give me. I will admit right now that I cheated on the next hand. I wanted those panties off and I did what I had to. You weren’t shy anymore, but so aroused now that you couldn’t wait to take them off. You asked me how I wanted to do it, so I took you over to the chair and sat you down. I had you put your legs up, an I took a long look at your breasts, stomach, and the incredible patch of pink cloth between your legs. Its a little puffy right in the middle, and I cannot wait to see what is in there. You pull them down from the top a little, and I can just see that you have a nicely trimmed bush.

My heart is pounding, and I demand you rip them off now. When you do, I see your all of your glorious bush and I want to stare at it for a long time. But you bounce back up to the table and say,

"Deal.”

But how do you play strip poker when all your clothes are already off?

“You’ll see,” you say with a gleam.

So I make sure you win that hand and you say,

"The winner gets 30 seconds of anything they want.” I am thrilled with the idea.

I ask what you want. You say.  

"I want you to caress my nipples with your cock.”

You sit down in front of me and present your gorgeous nipples to my throbbing cock.

With one breast in each hand, you guide them close to my cock. When I make actual contact with your nipple, we both moan with pleasure. I stop to regain my composure, then start rubbing each nipple lightly with my cock.

After about 2 minutes you say the 30 seconds is up and we go back to the table, breathless.

I win the next hand without even dealing. I have known what I was going to do from the start. I want a tour of your pussy. You know exactly what I mean, and you sit down with your legs spread wide and up on the arms of a chair. You instruct me to get close and comfortable, and tell you when I am ready you start.

First you rub and stroke your bush to expose your pussy, My first glimpse was maddening. You used your fingers to move your pussy lips, giving me long looks at every part of your pussy. You spread yourself with two fingers on one hand and use to other to tug your clit gently.

“This is where I want you to suck,” you tell me.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LongWait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooOld View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 02-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

I reach out and touch your clit with one finger, slowly, and ask if that is the spot, You say yes and I lower my mouth to your clit, I can feel it expand as my mouth touches it. I use my tongue to get it wet and I lick all the surrounding areas.

Your fingers spread your pussy even wider and your clit is standing out begging to be sucked. I push your legs back to expose your pussy even more, then dive in and start sucking and licking like a machine. I explore the opening of your pussy with my tongue. I nibble each of your pussy lips separately and give you long licks from the bottom to the top. I look up and see that you have a nipple in each hand and you are twisting and pulling them.

I wish I could suck them, but I have been engaged to lick a pussy this time. I’m worried that my 30 seconds might end soon, so I give your clit an intense sucking while I put two fingers inside you.

You cum in great big waves and I lap up your wetness with gusto. Your intensity does not subside, as you hop to your knees and I stand up. You grab my cock and start sucking it hard while you squeeze the shaft with your hand. Just as my whole body starts to explode, you shove me onto the chair and straddle me.

You are dripping wet and as I slide into you I can’t believe anything could be that warm or feel so good. As you move your hips hard and fast your nipples touch my face and neck. Your breath is hot in my ear and you pull my hair roughly. When your body starts to quiver I grab two handfuls of your sumptuous ass and pull you down.

I cum deep inside you as you have a huge and shuddering orgasm. We collapse onto the floor side by side, exhausted. I gently part your legs and put my still hard cock into your pussy, and we mutually decide that strip poker is the greatest game in the world.

The end
Old 02-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozot View Post
Pitching tent
If you guys can't wait you can read the whole story here.
http://www.eroticstoriesofsex.com/fr...game-of-cards/
Old 02-02-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
haiphong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts, keep it cuming pls.!!
Old 02-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
StarHubbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiphong View Post
ts, keep it cuming pls.!!
you don't know the words "The End"?

please go back to kindergarten
Old 02-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
nuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story TS, thanks!!
Old 02-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
honeyvb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHubbing View Post
you don't know the words "The End"?

please go back to kindergarten
So fast ended?
Old 02-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyvb View Post
So fast ended?
10 posts, points should be going up soon

1st three to admit: Euro2O16, Pastor & honeytirak, who's next?
Old 02-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FrothyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strip poker is a very good party game
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1