The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

I could feed daddy pushing the head of his cock against my small, tight back hole. I could feel him begin to pry me open with his big mushroom shaped cockhead. Pushing it in slowly. The burning sensation beginning. This was it and there was no turning back. 

‘Oh daddy,” I said as he began to enter me. “Fuck my ass daddy. Fuck your princess in her sweet ass.”

“Yes princess,” he said. “God your ass is so tight. Feels so fucking good. Take daddy’s prick inside your ass babygirl.”

Daddy pushed his dick deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt his cock pushing up against the walls of my ass stretching me. I closed my eyes and let out a big grunt as he plunged further inside me. 

“Oh my god daddy,” I moaned. “I feel so full. Your cock is stretching my ass, daddy. Oh daddy. Its inside me. Your big cock is inside me fucking your little princess’s ass. Oh daddy fuck me. I just want you to fuck me.”

He began to fuck me harder and deeper. The feeling was so overwhelming. I felt so hot and so primal. I just wanted him to fuck me. I just wanted to be fucked. I never wanted anything so much in my life than to be fucked by my daddy in my ass. It was so naughty, so dirty, so kinky and so very wrong. God, it felt so good. 

“Fuck me,” I groaned and grunted and moaned and panted as he drilled my ass. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck me. Oh daddy fuck my ass!”

“Yes princess I am going to fuck you,” he said in a lower guttural voice. “Fuck that young sweet ass. This is where my cock belongs. Inside you. Inside your mouth. Inside your pussy. Inside your tight, sweet ass. All your holes are mine my little fuckslut princess.”

“Oh yes daddy,” I moaned. “I am your slut. Your cunt. Your fucktoy. Use me. Use my body. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck your little fuckslut princess good/ Fuck me hard. Yes daddy, fuck me harder. I want you to. Slam your princess’s ass.”

“Fuck yes,” he said. “You want it princess, you fucking got it.” 

Daddy began to slam my ass hard. I lost my ability to speak as he pounded me. My head was dizzy, I saw stars, I was making noises that didn’t even sound human. 

Daddy wasn’t just fucking my ass or even my body. He was fucking me. All of me. Every thing that made me who I am. He was fucking my soul. 

Then it happened. I felt this intense deep sensation in my belly. It was far away at first and then began to build and build. It grew inside me and moved to my pelvis, my thighs and then up to my chest. Everything seemed to slow down like a slow motion movie. 

The sensation spread over my whole body sending thick waves over me and crashing against my insides. I began to shudder and quiver with strong convulsions erupting inside of me and all over me. I screamed but there was no sound. Spasm after spasm exploded until it felt like I blacked out for a moment. I began to cry. They were tears of pure joy. 

That is when I felt daddy burst inside of me. He yelled so loudly that it brought me back to full consciousness. I felt daddy’s cock pump over and over inside of me with his hot white fluids splashing against the walls of his princess’s ass. 

We both collapsed literally spent after our intense orgasms. I had never felt anything like this before. I never realized that I could cum from anal sex. It was so different from a orgasm from my clit or cunt. It was something new and wonderful. 

With my last ounce of energy I moved down to daddy’s cock and took it in my mouth. I sucked and licked it clean. I was a good girl and a good girl always cleaned her daddy’s cock after he came inside her. I took it in my mouth and down my throat sliding my tongue all of the shaft. Then I took it out of my mouth and licked the base of daddy’s cock where it touched his balls. After that I cleaned daddy’s balls. He ran his fingers through my hair and kept calling me his good girl and sweet princess.

Frankie and I role-played for the next few hours never getting out of character. We fucked and sucked and licked and touched each other. But we also cuddled and danced and fed each other scrambled eggs and cheese and strawberries. It was one of the best experiences of my life with a mixture of tenderness, lovingness and sweetness of a daddy and daughter that cared deeply for one another combined with a taboo-filled and heightened sexual tension that I never experienced before. 

This fantasy fulfilled me as both a vulnerable girl that needed to be nurtured and taken care of and a sexy and sexual woman that wanted to be appreciated for my body, beauty and to be taken by a strong man and drive him so wild with desire that he just had to have me regardless of the consequences. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and one I will always remember and cherish. 

To Be Continued ... ... ...

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

義父に近親和姦を言い寄られて、頭ではダメだと分かっているのに身体はチ●ポを欲しがってしまう。断れない 性格で実はドMだった妻が家庭内で寝取られてヨガりまくる姿を、一度でいいから覗いてみたい!

収録時間: 100 分

監督:

ジャンル: 盗撮近親相姦寝取り、寝取られ

出演者:

Tag:Amateur, incest, Voyeur

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_KIL-003.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/meire1au2jg...-003.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ofhfhj9fosw...-003.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/won8yquiw56...-003.part3.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/7xp6i60u8wmb/8150...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/hmaht4drgki9/8150...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/d5gsf8sazph1/8150...part3.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/fo872t1klc2t...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/mzg2cat22gtd...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/p9d8wfti88sz...part3.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/upn4wcbkqc71/8150...-003.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/kle43gxptvt2/8150...-003.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/89gzn0j288ca/8150...-003.part3.rar
Old 09-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

nice thread and great pic
Old 09-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
inteloutside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 10-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My cousin Sandy and I had a date with a couple of cops she knew and had “dated” before. She was big into fireman, cops, and military men. 

I told Sandy about some of the things I was getting into, including some rough sex and name calling. She told me that these two guys were really wild, that the sex would be very intense and they would give me what I was looking for.

Sandy warned me that cops were different than the firemen we had fucked a few weeks earlier. She said cops had a sense of power that other guys didn’t have. Depending on the cop, this could come out in different ways. Some guys were the strong, silent type, and on the other extreme there were other guys that were loud and boisterous. She said our two guys could be kind of scary. Larry was the guy she was with and she told me he was the type of guy that drives fast, gets into fights, punches walls, and fucks like he’s a jackhammer. I thought to myself, can I have that guy?

Matt, the guy I was hooked up with was more of a dark brooding type. He was sarcastic and cynical. She said he had a real dark side that she thought I would like. 

Yes both guys were married. Sandy knows that’s my kink. Besides, she preferred married men too, because she was married and didn’t want any guys getting too hooked on her. 

“Dress like a slut,” she said. “With these guys around no one is going to bother you. Everyone is afraid of them. And if someone is stupid enough to, then they’ll get their ass kicked. Its fun to be around that kind of power.”

I really don’t have lots of slutty clothes, but I do have friends that dress like sluts! I borrowed a skin tight red dress that just covered my ass, it was backless, it had spaghetti straps that tie around my neck. The front of the dress only covered about half the side of my body, exposing lots of skin and half my boobs. When I bent over you could see almost all my boobs except for the nipple. The front of the dress was cut low showing lots of luscious cleavage. 

Sandy has even bigger tits than me and she has a nice big ass. She wore a tight black mini-skirt and a leopard skin top that her boobs were practically popping out of. 

I asked how she got away from being out all night. She told me she fucked her husband all week, gave him blow jobs and even let him fuck her ass, which she hasn’t done in years. At least not with him. 

“I fucked him so much, he is totally spent,” she said. “He practically threw me out of the house.” We both laughed.

“That was your plan?” I asked. 

“You know it girl,” she said. “Now lets go get us some cop cock.”

We met at this bar that they hung out at with their cop buddies. All eyes were on us when we walked through the door. There were about 50 guys and bunch of girls. It seems that cops attract lots of women. 

Sandy introduced me to Larry and Matt. Larry had a crew cut and was a big guy. His arms, shoulders, neck and thighs were huge. He was super tall, about an inch shorter than me with my heels on. Matt was tall. He had dark black hair and it was wavy. He had 5 o’clock shadow. He was kind of lean and mean. 

They were fun guys. As we got drunker, we all got louder. Larry kept calling us the “tit twins” and Matt kept making out with me on the dance floor with his hands moving to my boobs and ass every now and then. All their buddies in the bar would hoot at us. Larry gave them the thumbs up and hollered “Ye-fucking-haw!” They all laughed. 

At one point Larry smacked my ass as I was coming out of the ladies room. 

“Sorry,” he said. “It looked like it needed to be slapped.”

I took my index finger from one hand and rubbed it on the other mouthing the words “shame, shame.” He pulled me to him and kissed me, putting one hand on my ass and the other around my back and pushing me into him. His body was so hard. I didn’t resist and kissed him back. He pressed his cock against me and I pressed back. Larry moved one hand up to one of my tits and felt me up. 

I pulled away and smiled at him. Then sauntered back to the table knowing that Larry was watching my ass every step of the way. Larry was Sandy’s date, but I know he wanted to fuck me. Don’t get me wrong, Sandy is a hot mama, but I am over ten years younger and though she has a very curvy body, she could probably hit the gym every once in a while. She isn’t fat but could lose a couple of pounds. 

I came over to the table and sat on Matt’s lap. He kissed me with his hand right underneath my tit. Sandy gave out a big hoot as she watched us. She was totally wasted. Larry came back to the table and watched as me and Matt made out. 

Larry stood in back of Sandy and reached down and squeezed her tits.

“It’s time to go,” he said as he grabbed Sandy’s boobies hard. 

“You mean its time to cum,” Sandy answered him reaching back and rubbing his crotch. We all laughed.

We went back to this apartment that belonged to a friend of Larry’s. He was letting Larry use it for the night as a favor. It was one bedroom. Larry called dibs on the bedroom and pulled Sandy inside and slammed the door. 

Matt and I started making out on the couch. His hands were all over my big tits. He put his hands inside my dress and massaged them. I reached up and undid the tie strap and unveiled my sweet boobies. Matt dove into them with his mouth sucking on them as he took one in each hand and squeezed them. 

Matt moved his head up and we started kissing again, using one of his hands to play with my tits and another to explore the rest of my body. Then suddenly, I had this funny feeling we were being watched. I looked up just as Matt was moving his head down to my tit to suck it. And there was Larry. Naked. 

“Hello,” I said looking up at him. 

“Your cousin passed out,” he said. 

“Oh no,” I said. “Is she okay?”

“She’s fine. She just passed out from drinking too much,” he said. “She’s not the one to worry about.”

“Oh?” I asked. “What should I be worried about?”

Larry pointed to his erect cock.

I laughed. 

“Its no laughing matter,” he said. “When Bubba gets hard, Bubba needs pussy.” He looked around one side and then the other. “Seems to me you’re the only pussy available now.”

“Bubba? Is that what you call your cock?” I asked still laughing.

“Fuck man,” Matt said. “I’m taking care of business here. Its not my fault your trim passed out.”

“Don’t be a cunt,” he said to Matt. “Share, share. That’s fair.”

“Shit,” Matt said. “Not my call.” He looked at me expecting me to decide.

I looked up at Larry. This big, muscular naked guy. He gave me these puppy dog eyes. I laughed again. He was so cute.

I took my boobies in my hands and bounced them and said, “Share, share. That’s fair.” I then pointed one tit at Matt. “One for you.” I said. I pointed the other tit at Larry. “And one for you.”

Larry jumped next to me on the couch as happy as a kid on Christmas. He took my tit out of my hand and into his and said, “Here let me take that off your hands.” Then he kissed me. Matt busied himself on my other tit, sucking it in his mouth and running his tongue over my nipple. 

This was not my first threesome and I really enjoyed the ones I had before. I liked being the center of attention. I like the feeling of different parts of my body being touched and stimulated at the same time. Besides, I was really attracted to Larry and was thinking about him ever since he kissed me in the bar.

They must have done this before. It was as if they knew where to touch me and never go for the same place at the same time. Matt rubbed my clit as Larry massaged my pussy lips. Matt kissed my neck as Larry kissed my lips. Both of them pulled my nipples at the same time stretching them as far as they could go. Matt started to rub my clit faster and faster as Larry plunged his finger deep into my tight wet cunt. I moaned. Then they both started sucking my tits at the same time. Larry put a second finger into my pussy as Matt spanked my clit. 
Old 10-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

The feeling was amazing. All my senses were alive. Both men touching, kissing, licking, rubbing, and sucking me all over. Then Matt picked me up and made me get on all fours, then buried his head into my pussy. Larry put his cock near my mouth and I wasted no time and sucked on it hungrily. 

“Yeah suck on that cock,” Larry said as he stood over me. “Fuck baby. You suck cock like you’re starving for it.” I looked up at him and forced his cock down my throat. “Ye-fucking-haw!” he yelled as I deep throated his dick.

Matt buried his tongue deep inside my cunt as Larry plunged his cock into my eager and willing mouth. Matt was tongue fucking my pussy and Larry was fucking my face with his cock. I don’t know who invented threesomes, but for me it was something I wish I had done years ago. 

Matt squeezed my right tit and Larry slapped my left tit. I sucked Larry harder. Matt pushed his tongue in and out of my twat and spanked my ass. Larry slapped my tit again and again. Matt spanked my ass again and again. Back and forth. Over and over. I sucked harder and harder moaning on Larry’s cock as both men abused my sweet little body. Matt pressed his finger against my asshole and that was it. I exploded cumming on Matt’s tongue with Larry’s cock still lodged down my throat. They increased their slaps on my ass and tits as I convulsed, my whole body shaking as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through my young, curvy body.

As my orgasm subsided I could feel Matt behind me pressing his cock into my pussy.

“Fuck,” Matt said as he pried my cunt open with his cock and pushed it inside me. “Sweet, sweet pussy.” 

I love the feeling of a cock as its entering me. Opening me up. Filling me. My sweet, young, wet, hot pussy wrapping around a hard throbbing cock. There is nothing better in this world. It is what I live for. It felt so right to have a cock inside my cunt. It made me feel complete. 

Larry pulled his cock out of my mouth as Matt begin to pick up momentum. 

“Oh fuck,” I said. “Oh my god. Fuck me, Matt. Slam my wet cunt. I want you to ram my tight twat.”

“Oh yeah,” Matt said. “You want it slut? You want me to split open your cunt?”

“Yes,” I moaned getting wetter when he called me slut. “Fuck me like the slut I am. Use me any way you want.”

“Spoken like a true fucking slut,” he said and with each word he rammed me harder. 

Matt got up and slid underneath me on the couch. I lowered my cunt onto his pulsating cock as he grabbed both my tits in each of his hands. He played with my tits as I bounced on his pole. He pushed them together. Pulled my nipples. He slapped them. Matt was doing what I love done to my tits. I love when a man appreciates my tits as he fucks me. I rode him harder and harder.

“I love your tits slut,” Matt said. “Nothing better than a big titted young slut like you.”

“She has a nice ass too,” Larry said from behind, followed my a hard slap on my butt. I felt Larry push a lubed finger into my ass.

“I bet you like cock in both holes at once don’t you slut,” Larry said as he pushed a second finger in my ass. I started to tremble. “Yeah, I’ll take that as a yes.”

Larry stood on the couch and lowered his cock into my tight back hole. He held me still as he pushed his fat cock head prying me open. I groaned.

“I don’t think I need to be too gentle with a cumbucket like Kali,” Larry said thrusting his dick hard inside of me. I screamed from the pain and the pleasure.

“Oh fuck,” I said. “You bastard.”

“Shut the fuck up bitch and take it,” Larry replied. “Cause that’s all your good for!’

Matt slammed his cock hard into my cunt. I grunted. Larry then rammed his cock hard again deep into my ass. I cried out. Matt banged my cunt harder. Larry pounded my ass with another hard thrust. It fucking hurt. I was in heaven.

Both of them picked up their pace. Like I said before, this was not there first time doing this. They were completely in rhythm with each other. One would plunge his cock in while the other would slide out and back and forth. They were like some fuck machine with two piston being shoved in and out of my holes. Larry began to slap my ass as he drilled my asshole and Matt was squeezing my tits hard as he pummeled my pussy. I couldn’t think any more. I was lost in the feeling of being slammed between these two men as they used my sweet fucktoy body. 

Then like waking out of a dream I heard voices. Male voices all around me. I opened my eyes and there were four fully clothed me standing next to us watching Matt and Larry fucking me. 

“What the fuck,” Larry said while still anal fucking me. “I told you I needed your apartment for tonight.”

“I thought you’d be done by now,” a guy with a leather jacket replied. 

“Fuck you asshole,” Larry said back to him.

“Damn,” the guy in the leather jacket said. “This bimho is fucking hot.” 

I looked up at him and our eyes locked as Matt and Larry continued to double fuck me. Bimho? I’ve never been called that before. It was a good one.

The guy in the leather jacket unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and walked up to me pushing his dick close to my face. 

“Hi,” the leather-jacket guy said.

“Hi,” I replied with a grunt as Matt and Larry continued to skewer my holes with their cocks.

“Blow me,” he said shaking his cock in my face.

I stared at him. He smiled.

“Blow him, blow him, blow him,” all the guys began to chant. “Blow him, blow him, blow him”.

What’s a slut to do? I blew him. 

As I took leather-jacket guy’s cock into my mouth, still looking up at him with his shit eating grin, all of the other guys yelled in celebration. The other three dudes with leather-jacket guy took out their cocks. This was going to me my first gang bang. It was also the first time I had three cocks in me at once. Two new firsts for me as on journey as a slut. And I knew that I was going to be stuffed with all their cocks all night long. 

“Yeah baby,” the leather-jacket guy yelled. “Suck my dick bim.” I did. I sucked leather-jacket guy’s cock as hard as I could. I was sucking the cock of a guy whose name I didn’t know. Another new level of slutitude! This was quite a night so far and it was still early.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

“What’s the game plan,” one guy yelled out. 

“Three rounds. We purge in the trap with no dumps in the bucket or the box until the end of each round with every player getting one shot in the bucket and box on rotation,” Larry yelled out. “This ain’t no sloppy skank. We got some primo slut fuck action here. It’s going to be an all-nighter gentlemen. Three rounds. Every man, every hole.”

They all hollered “OORAH!” in unison. The leather-jacket guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face with it as he joined the others in their victory howl. Then he shoved it back in. 

I had no idea what they just said about the rounds, and the dump in the bucket, and the trap and the box, but Matt told me later. Three rounds meant that each of the six guys were going to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass three times each. They weren’t allowed to “dump” or cum in my ass (bucket) or box (cunt) and that all their loads had to go into my mouth (trap), except for the last two guys at the end of each round that were fucking my box and bucket. They would all rotate so each would get a turn at the end of each round to cum in my ass and cunt one time. After each round I would go clean myself up in the shower and then we would start again. These guys had clearly done this lots of times. I was lucky that my first gang bang was with guys who really knew what they were doing. 

“The MO on this one is treat her like a slut, call her names and use her hard,” Larry said as he grabbed my hips and rammed his cock into my ass as hard as he could. My scream was muffled by the cock in my mouth, which I gagged on. I pulled it out of my mouth to catch my breath and then took it all the way down my throat I was so on fire. 

The other men got naked and took out their cocks getting them ready for me. They grabbed my tits and slapped my ass, as Larry, Matt and the leather jacket guy slammed their cocks into me. Leather jacket guy held onto my head and was fucking my face.

“Fuck slut,” leather jacket guy said. “I’m going to fuck your face like it was a cunt.” 

“It is a cunt,” one of the guys said. He had a tattoo of an eagle on his shoulder. “A mouth cunt. Slut like this has three cunts. Pussy cunt, ass cunt and mouth cunt.” He leaned down and squeezed one of my tits. “Ain’t that right, fuckhole?”

I looked at him and reached up and grabbed his cock and started jerking him off.

“This bitch is horny for cock,” the eagle-tattoo guy laughed still grabbing one of my big tits. He leaned in close to me. “Don’t worry baby. I’m next in line for your ass. And I am going to pound your sweet meat real good. Just like you like it, slut.” I answered by nodding my head up and down with leather-jacket guy’s cock was still lodged down my throat.

“You like being airtight?” this guy with a beard asked me. “You ever been airtight before?” I looked at him puzzled unable to answer with a cock in my mouth. “Airtight means all three holes plugged at the same time. I figured a slut like you would know that.”

“Hey,” one leather-jacket guy said. “Is this the poontang’s first gang bang?” I nodded my head up and down. 

All of the guys yelled “OORAH” again and high-fived each other. 

“We love indoctrinating new poon into the wild world of pass around pussy,” the eagle-tattoo guy said. 

That is when I felt Larry pulled out of my ass and come up to my face.

“Man up,” Larry shouted moving leather jacket guy out of the way and shoving his cock in my mouth. He immediately erupted in my mouth flooding me with his white jizz. I guzzled down his hot fluid like I was dying of thirst. As I gulped down Larry’s load, I felt another cock prying open my ass from behind pushing into me hard. Tears streamed down on my face as the new cock plowed into my tight back hole. I looked behind me seeing eagle-tattoo guy fucking my ass. Our eyes locked and he gave me a thumbs up and then opened his hand and smacked my ass. So now another guy that I didn’t even know his name had his prick in me and this time it was in my ass. I thought to myself that I was such a dirty slut and that made me cum.

I came hard. I screamed trembling and quivering and thrashing around. They guys all cheered as I exploded on Matt’s cock. Eagle-tattoo guy slapped my ass with his hands like it was a drum. 

‘Man up!” Matt yelled. Leather-jacket guy pulled his dick out of my mouth and eagle-tattoo guy pulled out of my ass and yanked me down until my mouth was my Matt’s cock. He put his hand on my head and pushed it down on his cock. His cum burst in my mouth jetting his sperm stream down my throat. I gobbled it all up. Eagle-tattoo guy fingered my ass as Matt fed me his gooey luscious load. It's then that I realized that I was going to be eating a lot of cum tonight. I drained Matt dry until he pulled my head off his cock.

“Plenty more where that came from cumdump,” he said. “All you can eat.”

The guy with the beard took Matt’s place. I lowered my cunt down on his cock with both his hands on my tits as he entered me with a hard thrust.

“Ow,” I cried when he shoved his dick into my pussy.

“You liked that didn’t you?” the bearded guy asked.

“Ya think?” I answered back.

“Like the man said earlier: use and abuse,” he squeezed my tits hard as he slammed his cock in and out of my wet slit.

Eagle-tattoo guy pushed his prick back into my ass slamming it without mercy. 

“Fuck,” I cried out. “This guy really wants to hurt me.”

“You love it slut,” eagle-tattoo guy said ramming me again. “You live for it.”

“Fuck,” I cried out again tears streaming from eyes. “Yes, split me in two. It's what I deserve!”

Leather-jacket guy pulled my hair lifting my face close to his cock. He squeezed my nose and as soon as I opened my mouth to breath he shoved his cock in. I was airtight once again with all holes stuffed with cock from anonymous men.

“Hey Gordo,” I heard Larry say to one of the men. It turned out to be the bearded guy he was talking to. “Did you know that this puta you got your cock up her gash, is about the same age as your grand-daughter.”

I looked over at Larry a bit shocked. He laughed. 

“That’s right slut,” he said leaning down towards me. “Ol’ Gordo here has a twenty year old grand-daughter.” 
Old 10-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

It turns out that Gordo, the bearded guy had a daughter when he was twenty and then his daughter had a daughter when she was around nineteen. He was young for a grand-father (he was fifty-nine the night he first fucked me). At that time he was the oldest guy that ever fucked me and the first grand-daddy to fuck me. Since I was twenty-one at the time, Gordo was thirty-eight years older than me. That was another first for me. And as you probably guessed it, turned me on. 

“You know what’s funny,” leather-jacket guy said. “The slut is turned on by that.”

He was right. I was. Gordo was sucking on my tit as he fucked me with his grand-daddy dick.

“Fuck my sweet young pussy,” I said to Gordo. “G-daddy!”

“Oh you naughty fucking bimho,” he said slapping my big tit as it hung down. Leather-jacket guy squeezed the other one hard. 

Leather-jacket guy then took both his hands and held my head and started to pick up the pace as he fucked my face with his shlong. 

“This is it you fuckho!” he said pushing his cock in and out of my throat. “Drain my balls, bitch.”

Leather-jacket guy pumped the third load of the night down my throat. I didn’t have to do the math to realize that I was going to be eating a lot of semen before we were done. 

Then the one guy left standing, that didn’t really say much walked over with his erect cock in hand. I’ll call him guy-with-glasses. I looked up at him.

“Guess your last one in,” I said to him and smiled. “Did you draw the short straw?”

“Does this look like the short straw?” he asked. He had a point. He had a pretty big cock. The guy-with-glasses grinned and slapped my face with his cock. “Trust me, baby. Being last is the best.”

“Why is that?” I asked. 

“Baby,” guy-with-glasses said. “Less talking and more sucking.”

I laughed and wrapped my mouth over his cock looking up at him and sucked his cock as hard as I could. I don’t know what it is but I love when men talk to me like that. 

“That’s a good little cocksucker,” guy-with-glasses said as I pushed his cock down my throat.

Gordo, the 59 year-old bearded-guy was slamming my cunt and sucking my right tit, guy-with-glass was fucking my face and squeezing my left tit and eagle-tattoo guy was pumping my sweet young ass like he was drilling for oil. I was a three-hole fuck slut with beautiful big juicy tits that was being used like the fucktoy that I was. Rough and tough cops that were all old enough to be my father (Gordo was old enough to be my grandfather) slamming their married cocks into my young, sweet body. This is was how I was meant to be used. 

Gordo yelled “man up” and fed me my fourth load of cum of the night. Soon after eagle-tattoo guy pulled his cock out of my ass and poured his sperm in my mouth. 

Guy-with-glasses then showed me why it was best to be last. It turns out the last guy got me all to himself. He picked me up and threw me on my back, spread my legs and got on top of me slamming his cock hard into my pussy. 

“Uh,” I grunted over and over as he banged my cunt with as much force as he could. Then guy-with-glasses pulled me up by my hair and threw me over the arm of the couch, bent me over and buried his cock into my ass and jackhammered me from behind.

The other five guys were all standing around watching him pummel me. 

“Fuck her good man,” I heard one voice say.

“Slam the slut,” another guy said.

“Split that fuckhole,” someone else said.

“Break the bitch,” yelled one of the other guys.

I came hard. It was another anal cum. I was told later that my mouth opened like I was screaming, but no sound came out. The eyes rolled into the back of my head and my whole body began to shake. They thought for a second that they might have taken things too far. But then they realized that I was actually having a very intense orgasm. 

Guy-with-glasses slammed me hard as I came with his cock buried in my ass. I collapsed with exhaustion. He slapped my ass and laughed. He pulled his cock out of my ass and moved it to my mouth. He ordered me to clean it. Suddenly I got a second wind and gobbled his cock hungrily licking and sucking it clean. He then fucked each hole again go around and around from mouth to cunt to ass to mouth to cunt to ass again and again. Finally he blew a huge hot stream of cum down my throat and I eagerly drank every drop.

All the guys high-fiving each other and back slapping one another. 

But we were just getting started. Larry pushed his hard cock into my mouth, Leather-jacket-guy fucked my cunt and Matt pushed his hard meat into my sore ass. I took another six loads down my throat as each one took turns in my three holes ending up with guy-in-glasses being the last guy again and fucking me all to himself again. Then it all started over again. Larry fucked my cunt, Matt was in my mouth and leather-jacket-guy opened up my ass. All of these cock pushing into me over and over. I went into some sort of zone I never reached before. I was being fucked over and over and over again and something inside me changed. It was like I was having a constant orgasm. I couldn’t speak. I heard everything that was said but it was like I was under water. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. It felt like I was cumming over and over and over and it never stopped. 

After the first round Larry had cum in my cunt and leather-jacket guy filled my ass with his load. They carried me off to the shower and washed me off and started all over again. Cock after cock penetrating me. Hands all over me. Men’s voices calling me degrading names. I just kept cumming and cumming. 

After the second round they carried me into the shower again. This time they made me get on my knees and they all stood there and pissed on me. I felt their hot streams covering my whole body. My skin was so sensitive and the sensation of cumming continued. When they were done they cleaned and showered me ready for round three.

I lost count of all the loads of cum I had swallowed. There was no counting how many orgasms I had since it felt like I was still cumming even after they all stopped fucking me. I lay there on the couch lying in the fetal position. One of them men was brushing my hair telling me how beautiful I was. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

When I woke up there was no around. I was pretty sore. I forced myself up and walked to the bathroom. Someone was in there. I couldn’t wait I had to pee so bad that I went to the bedroom to see if there was another bathroom in there. When I walked in I was taken by surprise. Sandy was in there fucking some hot young stud. This guy was like one of the hottest guys I’d ever seen. He had an eight pack, muscles every where and a really handsome face with blue, blue eyes.

It turns out that this young stud muffin was Sandy’s dream fuck. She had wanted to fuck him for over a year. But the stud muffin was engaged and didn’t want to cheat. Well the other cops made a deal with Sandy. They would get him fuck her if she arranged a gang bang with me. This was all planned! When Larry kissed me in the bar he was trying to find out how I would react. If I kissed him back the gang bang was on. If I pushed him away then it was off. And I did kiss him back. 

I wasn’t mad. I thought it was hilarious. 

It was my first gang bang, but I have to admit it wasn’t my last. I have to tell you that it is very intense and not something that I can do all the time. But there is nothing like it and one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. I never had that feeling of constantly cumming over and over before. I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world. 
Old 10-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
earlgreylatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OOOH. Go onnnnnnn :3 /camps for update
Old 10-05-2017, 10:52 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooohhh.... camping for more updates
Old 10-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
mtnk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 10-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Onlyesterday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support
Old 11-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

]During my year or so of being a total slut there were lots of random acts of slutiness. Here are some of my favorites.

It sucks when your car breaks down. It was cold and late and I got a flat. There was no way I was going to try to change my tire. It was freezing and dark out so I called triple A. Twenty minutes later the tow truck pulled up. The guy hooked up my car and I got into the front seat of the tow truck. He gave me a cup of hot chocolate! What a sweetie.

Bill was in his late 50s and a retired truck driver. He had gray hair and was kind of a cutie. You could tell he had some nice muscles. I asked him to take me back to my house, which was about an hour away instead of a garage. 

The truck was so hot. I asked him to turn it down but he said it was broken. I bet. I think he knew what he was doing. I had to take my coat off it was so hot. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was looking at my tits as I took off my coat. 

I put the seat belt back on and purposefully strapped it across my boob so it would push into it. I do love to cock tease.

As we drove he kept looking over at me especially when we hit bumps that made my tits bounce. I think he was hitting the bumps on purpose.

I looked over at him staring right at my tits. He just kept starring. He didn’t care that I knew he was looking. 

“Nice rack,” he said. 

I laughed. 

“Shouldn’t you be keeping your eyes on the road?” I asked.

“I should,” he answered. “But that rack can’t be ignored.

I laughed again.

“I don’t want you to get us killed,” I said.

“Yeah that would be bad,” he said. “How about you pull up your shirt and show me your jugs.”

“No way!” I yelled but laughed.

“Come on,” he said. “I promise that once I get a good look I will keep my eyes on the road.”

“You should be doing that anyway,” I said.

“Yeah but those bazookas cannot be ignored. I bet they look even better naked,” he said.

I smiled and nodded my head up and down.

“See,” he said. “Help out a dirty old man and show him your jugs.”

I didn’t want him to crash the truck. I figured, what could be the harm?

He was like a kid at Christmas once I unbuckled my seat belt and started to pull up my shirt up over my tits. His eyes widened and then he swerved.

“Holy shit,” he said getting control of the truck. “Those are the best fucking tits I’ve ever seen.”

“They’re not worth getting killed for,” I said.

“Speak for yourself,” he said.

“Then don’t kill me since these tits have a lot of living still to do,” I said pointing at my boobies.

“Since I can’t look at them while driving,” he said reaching over and grabbing one of my tits as his eyes were glued to the road. “Its only fair that I get to feel them.”

My jaw dropped as he massaged my left tit with his rough hand. 

“Hey,” I said. “I never said you could do that.”

“Dear,” he said. “You pull up your shirt next to a man you just met and you expect him not to squeeze your jugs. Really?”

I couldn’t argue with Bill’s logic. We sat there driving silently as he squeezed my tits moving from the left one to the right one back and forth. Sometimes taking time to play with my nipples. I have to confess the whole situation was making me wet. 

Bill took his hand off my tits and grabbed my left hand and put it in between his legs. I could feel his hard-on through his pants. I didn’t argue or pull back. I rubbed him. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and I jerked him off. He went back to squeezing my tits with his hand as I jerked his cock up and down. 

“Fuck,” Bill said. “I need something to make it less rough on my shlong. It needs to be wet.”

I took my hand off his cock and brought it to my mouth and spit in it making it wet and then placed it back on his cock.

“There’s a better way to make my cock wet,” he said grinning at me. 

We starred at each other with his hand still squeezing my tit and my hand jerking him off. He would look back at the road and the back to me over and over again. It was like we were playing chicken. He would keep looking at me instead of the road and risk getting us both killed unless I made his cock the way he wanted me to.

I lowered my head and sucked his cock. He won. Yes and I loved being made to do it. 

“That's a good girl,” he said as my warm, wet mouth slide over his hard cock.

Once I have a cock in my mouth I give it my all. I closed my eyes and went to work on Bill's fat cock. I licked and sucked and kissed and sucked and sucked his cock some more. I shoved his cock down my throat and held it there as long as I could sucking it and tonguing it.

"Oh my, girly-girl," Bill said. "You are a natural born cocksucker." I answered by sucking even harder.

It wasn’t too long before he was unloading a nice big load of his cum inside my mouth. I gobbled it all down.

"Oh fuck," he cried as his cock started to swell up. I could feel his balls beginning to erupt and I moaned in anticipation of his thick, hot stream of white cum jetting in my mouth. Bill pumped blast after blast of his cum down my throat and I ate it down hungrily.

“Mmmm,” he said. “I knew you were a swallower.”

“Duh,” I said wiping off a bit of cum that landed on my lips and licked it off my finger. “Why let it go to waste?”

I began to pull my shirt down and he told me to stop.

“I ain’t done with those puppies yet,” he said and started squeezing them again.

“Wow,” I said. “You’re horny.”

“Hell yes,” he said. 

“Well that’s all your getting,” I said.

“I bet that sweet pussy of yours is wet,” he said.

“No way,” I said.

“Want to bet?” he asked.

“I’m not betting you anything,” I answered.

“If your pussy is wet we pull off at the next exit and I find a place to park and you got to ride my cock,” he said,

“Not going to happen,” I said. “I am not fucking you.”

“I bet you are wetter than a seal swimming in the ocean,” he said laughing. 

He moved his hand down off my tit and to my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them while looking at the road. I didn’t resist him. He pushed his hand down my pants and under my thong. I felt his finger pressing into my pussy.

“I knew it,” he said. He probed my cunt with his finger as I closed my eyes and moaned. He pulled out his finger to show me. 

So?” I asked.

“Eat your own pussy juice,” he told me. I took his finger in my mouth and ate my own wetness.

“Damn girl,” he said pulling off at the next exit as I sucked his finger clean.

“Hey,” I said. “I am not fucking you. I want to go home and go to sleep.”

“You’ll sleep better after you cum on my cock,” he said. “We both know it.”

He kept driving looking for a place to park. He found this closed gas station and pulled into the dark side that had no lights on it. 

“I am not fucking you,” I said. 

Bill smiled and put his hand back into my jeans and pushed his finger in me again. He swirled it around and around in my cunt as he sucked one of my tits. He then put a second finger inside of me and pumped it in and out of my pussy over and over again. I reached over and took his cock in my hand and massaged it. He wasn’t quite hard yet but was getting there. He moved up and pushed my head down on his dick.

“Suck it hard again,” he told me. “Then I’ll fuck your sweet pussy real good,”

I felt it cock harden in my mouth. He was going to fuck me.

He maneuvered into my set and I had to stand up and arch over. He plopped into the passenger seat and my tits were right in his face hanging down. 

“Now that is a beautiful sight,” he said starring at my tits and taking my hips in his hands and pulling me closer. 

I lowered myself onto his cock and we both moaned as he entered me. I rode his cock faster and faster as my tits bounced up and down. He took one tits in his mouth as I bounced on his dick. The dirty old fucker. He got me. 

I rode Bill's cock as he sucked my tits. It took only a few minutes for me to cum on his cock.

"That's the way its down, girly-girl," he said as I was in the throes of my orgasm. "Cum on ol' Billy's cock."

"Now its your turn," I said. "Cum in my cunt. I want you to fuck and fill me."

"Oh yeah, girly-girl," he said as I fucked his dick with my pussy. "That is the plan. Right in that nice, tight, young cooze." 

Bill pumped his second load of cum in me. I went into the driver seat and cleaned off his cock.

“You are one fine piece of ass,” he said running his fingers through my hair as I sucked and licked his cock of our juices. Girls who don’t do this are missing out. It was one of my favorite things.

Bill got me home and gave me his card and said that any time I needed to tow to make sure I called him. Even if I didn’t need a tow I should call him. We hooked more than a few times after that. There was something about that dirty old tow truck driver that got me hot and bothered. I let him pump loads of cum in me. I gave him all three holes and he was grateful. He said it was over twenty years since he got to fuck a woman’s ass. His wife never let him do it. I felt good that I could make him feel like a man. And blow jobs were off the menu at home too. Sluts do play an important role in the world. I am not a forever slut. I am a good girl gone bad for a limited time. But in that time I made a lot of men happy. And it made me happy too.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

I was pissed at my cousin Sandy. She told Big John, one of the firemen that I fucked, that I also fucked his fellow fireman, Frankie. And that bitch told him that I participated in a gang bang with a bunch of cops!. Big John was very into me and I think she got jealous cause she wanted more of his big cock (he had a huge one). 

Never fuck with a young, big tit slut like me cause I got power. I went over to Sandy’s place when I knew she was going to be out and I fucked her husband, Larry’s brains out. It didn’t take much convincing. 

“Hi Larry,” I said wearing a white wife-beater tee shirt with no bra, short cut off daisy duke jeans and white knee high socks with pink sneakers.

‘Hello Kali,” he said as I took off my jean jacket to reveal my wife-beater. One of my tits practically fell out. Larry looked right at my tit. “What do I owe the pleasure?”

“I was thinking that maybe we could fuck,” I said pushing my big boobies together. I could have tried to seduce and cock tease him until he couldn’t take it any more. But I decided to go with the direct approach. 

“Are you serious?” he said looking at my pushed up tits.

I smiled and nodded my head up and down.

Larry was all over me like he was starving and I was the most delicious food in the world. He pulled my tits out and squeezed and sucked them. 

“Been wanting to fuck you,” he said in between sucks. “For years and years.”

I don’t know about other girls but when a man I’ve known for a long time goes from a platonic relationship to a sexual one, it is very powerful for me. It feels like eating forbidden fruit and it tastes so sweet and luscious. Add to that the revenge I was getting on Sandy for turning Big John against me made it even more delicious. I was going to fuck the man she constantly cheated on. Larry was soon going to be pushing his cock and pumping his semen inside of me. I was so wet and turned on that I nearly went out of my mind.

I figured Larry was a really good fuck since Sandy married him. She is such a sex addict that I bet he was one of the best fucks Sandy ever had and that is saying a lot. 

I moved my hand down and unzipped Larry’s jeans and pulled out his cock and started rubbing it.

“You can’t wait to get to that cock,” he said as I stroked him. “All the girls in your family are sluts.” He slapped my tits, squeezed them and started to suck them again. “Big titted, cock-hungry sluts!”

I cupped his balls and massaged them continuing to stroke his prick. I felt some of his pre-cum rolling down my hand. I moved my hand to my mouth and licked his pre-cum off of it. Our eyes met as I used my tongue swirling it over my hand to eat his fluid.

“Oh yeah,” he said. “Cock-hungry and cum starved.” He stepped back thrusting his pelvis out. “Eat it Kali. Get your mouth around that fuck-pole.”

I got on my knees and held onto Larry’s throbbing, hard cock and looked up at him. He was grinning that dirty grin that a man gets in anticipation of his dick inside my pretty, young and willing mouth. 

There is that moment that I relish when taking a man’s cock into my mouth for the first time. I want to savor the tension as my mouth approaches his raging hard-on. Closer. His eyes intently looking down at me. Closer. I can feel the heat of his cock on my face. Closer. I open my mouth and he can feel my hot breath against his skin. Closer. His cock enters my mouth feeling my tongue on the bottom of his shaft. I taste him for the first time feeling the heat of his dick. Closer. I close my mouth wrapping my lips around his throbbing cock. The look of lust on his face drives me wild as I suck him hard pulling him deeper inside of me and down my throat. 

Larry’s dick was in my mouth. My cousin’s husband’s cock was being sucked hard and deep by me. I was such a bad, bad girl. 

“Yes,” Larry shouted like he won some game. I sucked his cock using all of my techniques. But the most important thing about giving a blow job is just really enjoying it. When I had a cock in my mouth I sucked it like his balls were filled with water and I was dying of thirst. With Larry I had something to prove. I am sure Sandy is an amazing cocksucker and I had to show him I was better. 

I held his big cock with just two fingers and my thumb as far down as I can go where it was buried in his balls and jerked it. That gave me plenty of room to deep throat him. But I would get to that later. First I licked his dick all over. I licked the shaft on top, underneath and on the sides. Then I rolled my tongue over his cock-head. I pushed my tongue into his cock-hole and licked out his precum. After doing that I opened my mouth again and gobbled his cock again. I kept doing that over and over. 

Finally I got his got wet enough and shoved it down my tight throat deeper and deeper until it was all the way in. I felt his pubic hair pressing against my nose and face. I rubbed my tongue under his shaft up and down over and over again while deep throating him. I then pushed my tongue out of my mouth and pushed his balls up close so I could lick them as I deep throated him. This drove Larry crazy. And then my favorite trick is to swallow over and over again w so he can feel my throat squeezing his cock. I will hold my swallow so my throat clamps down on his cock for as long as I can. 

Larry blew his first load very fast. I could feel him about to burst and pulled his cock out of my throat but kept it in my mouth so I could taste the cum as it shot on my tongue. Poor Larry must not have cum in a while because there was so much. I felt it burst splashing against the back of my mouth resisting swallowing it all. Some escaped as Larry’s little spermies slide down my throat and into my tummy. But I kept most of it in my mouth. 

After Larry shot his last blast of his cum in my mouth I took out his cock and showed him his white hot load all over my tongue. He loved that. I swished it around and rolled it over my tongue. Finally, I closed my mouth and took a big gulp and ate all of my cousin’s husband semen feeling it fill up my belly.

“Fuck Kali,” he said. “That was the best fucking blow job I ever had. I couldn’t hold back.”

“Never hold back,” I told him taking his cock back into my mouth draining him of his post-cum. He reached down and played with my tits as I continued to consume his jizz.

“You know Sandy is gone for the night,” Larry said. “You planning on staying over?”

I told him I was but it might not be smart for us to stay here all night just in case Sandy comes home early. 

“No Kali,” he said. “She is in New Jersey right now and won’t be back until late tomorrow night. We got all night.”

Larry lifted me off the my knees taking one of my big tits in each hand and pulled me into the bedroom. The things he did to me in there that night were amazing. Yes he fucked every hole and filled me with load after load of cum. But he did something to me that no one had ever done before and I love that. 

Later in the evening after hours of fucking and sucking and drinking and fucking and sucking some more, Larry got me high. I wasn’t a big pot smoker and the stuff he had knocked me on my ass, which Larry had already fucked about an hour earlier. 

We started making out and it felt so nice. He kissed my neck. He kissed my chest. He kissed my tits. He kissed my nipples. He kissed my tummy. He kissed my belly button. He kissed my shaved mound. He kissed my clit. Then he sucked, nibbled and tongued my clit. He rubbed my pussy with his finger at the same time. It felt so nice. 

Larry pushed two fingers in me and stretched them inside of me as far as they could go. At the same time he ate my clitty. I threw back my head and moaned. He pushed another finger in me and fucked my cunt. Then he stretched them inside of me. I was so turned on. Then he pulled his three fingers out and he took four fingers and made them as tight as he could and began to screw them into my pussy. He got up to the second knuckle and revolved them around and around. Then he slowly opened his fingers up inside of me but not all the way before the pain was too much for even me to bear.

“You are fucking tight Kali,” he said. He made me get on all fours, take another toke of pot and got out some lubrication.

He covered his hand in lube and I felt him put his four fingers back in me making them tight as he could. He got in up to the third knuckle this time and he slowly screwed his hand in me again around and around slowly. I felt him tuck his thumb inside me. I had his five fingers in me three knuckles deep. 

He squeezed more lube around the edge of his hand were it entered my pussy. He opened up his fingers inside of me slowly pushing against my pussy walls. He went wider and wider and wider stretching me like I had never been stretched. He collapsed his fingers again and then maneuvered the side of his hand with his thumb and slide into my stretched pussy and got in easy. Part of his hand was still out just below his pinky and third finger. He opened his fingers inside me again stretching my cunt slowly. Then he closed them and began to screw his hand again from right to left over and over. He stopped and went up and over sliding the rest of his hand inside of my vagina.

His hand was inside me. All the way. If you had told me that any man could get his hand in me I would never have believed it. I have a nice tight pussy. But with patience and skill he got it in me.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Larry’s fingers were still bunched up. My head was spinning from how completely full I felt. I was unable to speak or even think. All I could really do is whimper.

Larry begin to fuck my pussy very, very slowly with his fingers still tight bunched up. He picked up the pace little by little until he was fucking me with his hand at a pretty good pace. He stopped for a second. I could feel him form a fist inside of me. His knuckles were pressing against my pussy walls. 

I let out a deep, deep grunt. I was quivering as Larry’s first was inside my cunt not moving. I began to shake and tremble. Slowly I began to calm down. Larry moved his fist inside me turning it left and then right and back again. He did that for a while until I felt the pain subside but the ecstasy remain. 

Larry could sense that I was ready for more. He started to fuck my cunt with his fist slowly. I couldn’t help but drool a little but I didn’t give a fuck. He did it gently as he could at first. Bit by bit he would go a little faster. Then faster. Soon Larry was fucking me with his fist at a goo pace again. He wasn’t slamming me but it was a steady firm fucking with his hand.

I was being fist fucked by my cousin’s husband. I had never been fist fucked before. It was indescribable. I screamed. I mean I screamed at the top of my lungs as I came on Larry’s hand. 

He took his hand out of me gently. I felt so empty after he did it. He moved up to me and we kissed. 

I knew then that I would fuck Larry more than just this once. Larry and I hooked up a bunch of times and he was a perverted fuck machine that really knew how to use me. I loved it. Sorry Sandy. Giggles. 

Last edited by kiasusam; 11-05-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1