The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
His Silly "Girl"

Hey All,

It has been a while since I post on my previous thread which I had requested for it to be close. Just don't wish to continue as I don't really have the desire for now.

My intention is just to share my personal experience in hopes to lessen the pain that I am experiencing and of course keep in touch with some of you here who been very supportive and became friends with me. Some may not like it but seriously writing this out brought back fond memories and what has yet to materialize. I will not put up any pictures but I will detail it out as much as I can - especially during those racy episodes.

"Sisters" (cd/trans/lb) will agree that they always look for the "one". But of course we have to be realistic and at times know that such arrangements require a lot of sacrifice from both parties. My late uncle who was a trans, must have felt so much pain from one failed relationship to another that he just lost it one day and move on without any relationship for a decade till he pass on. I had my fair share as well - the longest who stayed with me was close to a decade - since I was attached at 18. Thereafter was pretty on and off.

A bit about me - I was off the drag / trans scene after I turn 23 as I was focusing on my work. I have finance background but chose to do Sales / Business Development as I can get more income till I lost my job 10 years later. In between I still keep in touch with friends who were still in the scene and transition or have become full fledged sisters. As for me I just have fun occasionally. I wasn't particular pretty but I do keep myself presentable / classy and like what a friend ever mention - you were once Marilyn Monroe, now you're Coco Chanel. I laugh at such comparisons of course.

This story is as real as it can get and there will be a few installation:

Part 1:
I still remember his booking date - 12th March and like most guys, he just wanted his share of fun. A taste of the meat - a taste of what the others been experiencing about from what he has been reading.

As you all recall, I put up my WeChat ID in the thread for prospective clients to contact me. He did the same too. Except that initially I thought he was just joking around as he didn't respond after the first Hi. I removed him then. A few days later he added again and explained he has issues with his WeChat account.

After firming the rates and schedule he then gave me his selfie.

Though impressed, my last experience with the last Chinese guy who was quite muscular & fit was limited to his body and not his tool. So I was quite nonchalant about the whole thing and just await for his schedule date.

On the eve of his appt, once again i texted him to confirm his timing but there weren't any respond. It was much later in the evening that he responded as he was having issues with WeChat notifications. He changed timing from 11am to 9 am for his appointment the next day.

That's when he gave me his contact number. Now, that's a surprised and made me quite scared too. Wonder why he dares to pass me his number. I tried not to link up via contact number since I am after all freelancing.

Immediately I texted him and ask for his SBF nick. Yes, I should have did that at point of contact. He gave and I straight away went to do a background check.

A player for ladyboys, I immediately ask him why would he want to engage me - a crossdresser? My rates are definitely higher than those ladyboys - considering I can host and at that point I hosted a superbly nice room which made quite a few of them RTF.

His answer, as I recalled and I quote "that's a pretty girl right there". I giggled as I read the message and just close the matter then. Bade him goodnight and await for his arrival next day.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Part 2:

I was spraying the sweet smelling flowery perfume from Crabtree & Evelyn when I got a text message.

Him: Hey Zee! I am just downstairs having a smoke. Be up shortly ok?

Me: Ok. Door unlocked so just come in. Unit number is #xx-xx.

I then rushed over to the window to check out if he might be smoking at the lamp post as there is a bin there and most smokers congregate there to smoke.

There he was from where I can view him. In his dark blue T. I saw him checking out his phone - probably reading my reply. His massive shoulders. I felt goosebumps all over me - this gonna be easy or so I thought - considering the last guy who was of similar size wasn't that spectacular

Clarification:
Now, at this point I am just assuming that those who work out tend to be small down there based on my one and only experience and of course all the gossips we had with girls and sisters alike. Obviously we all got it wrong. Read on.

For some reason I was pacing around and I felt nervous. I heard the gate being open and the door shortly after. I went to my vanity sprayed more perfumes on my neck, check my wig was in place, lips sexy red and blush was in the right places.

My bedroom door was already ajar and as I turned to walk towards it, it swung open and he came in. We both froze and look at each other. Took a moment for me to snap out of it and I shyly muttered a greeting before walking over to hug him. I felt my face going red.

Standing before me was a man who takes good care of his physique. He is about 1.7m tall, slight tanned skin, nice simple short haircut with very small eyes which became even smaller as soon as he smiles.

I donned a tailor made red lace bare back fitting dress and beaded with Swarovski crystal with great front view too. Inside was black flowery designed corset matched with my lace VS panty. Length of dress was up to mid thighs which means if I were to sit, I have to keeps my legs cross. A black netting stocking together with my 4" heels. My hair flowed down on my right shoulder.

He seems to be taken aback when he first saw me but snapped out of it when I hug him. Kissed him on his cheeks and I smelt manly sweat on him. What a turn on!

He wrapped his arms around my waist and tenderly kissed my lips.

I moved away from him and sat on the edge of the bed. He came close and kissed somemore. This one sure love kissing. So I indulge him - tongue fighting, lips locking and he slowly lay me down on bed and he gets on top of me.

Our eyes look at each other. He continues kissing - lips, cheek, forehead and neck. My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands was on his chest. I gently push him away and got him standing again where he began taking off his clothes.

As soon as the shorts and underwear came off, I gasped and gulped. An excitement rose in me. This is going to be an interesting experience. I was still staring when he said:

"Zee, can I have a shower first? I want it to be clean for you"

I snapped out of my staring and felt my cheeks getting warm. He chucked and To hide my embarrassment I Walk over to the wardrobe and grab a towel for him.

He took it, walk towards the bathroom, grab my ass and whispered

"Wait for me sweetie"

I melted there and then.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Part 3

Those who met me before will remember the big room that I had and where exactly the toilet is.

As he showered I picked up his clothes and place it on the lounge chair.

And I quickly walk back to the vanity and checked myself out to maintain my look. I walk back to the bed and maintain a pose of composure while waiting for him to complete his shower.

He came out with the towel wrap around his waist and gave me a sheepish look.

"It's cold", he said. I rolled my eyes.

The a/c was on and he just step out from a doorless toilet.

"Let me raise the temperature a bit". I said as i removed the towel and proceed to hang it. He stared as I walk away from him. His member obviously harden by now and all he can do is wait.

I return back and kneel in front of him.

His clean uncut cock staring at me but no, always an appetizer - Ladies. Never give them immediate pleasure. We get the returns later.

I lick his thighs while both my hands did their work. Caressing his meaty chest down.. down.. down to his abs. He moan.

I stopped, look up and flutter my eyes lashes and ask:

"But I didn't do anything bad right?"

He smile. I stood up facing him. He wrap his arms around me and kiss me again.

I lie on bed and made him stand close to it. My tongue went on to his sac. I always love clean shaved cock. It makes pleasuring men easy.

My tongue explore his balls and ignore the long fat cock. Gently I put both balls in my mouth as I slowly lick it with my tongue.

Thankfully, it's in a proper home otherwise , if in a hotel next door might have heard him and I would have a Q waiting by the time
we are done.

I stopped and he said

"Oh Zee!!!"

Me: what? Anything wrong?

Him: no. Feels good!

Me: then shut up and let me do my job.

I am now ready to give him the ultimate pleasure.

My tongue lick his balls. Explore it for a bit and slow went up to his shaft as I lick
It slow and steady. Every single area must not be missed. It's like drawing. Complete a straight line and go back down. Slowly. Let him feel the sensation. Let his mind wonder and make him anticipate the next one.

He was moaning continuously by now and obvious tired standing as i completed licking every single part.

I got up and signal him to lie down. But he has his own ideas. As soon as I sat down he push me down and get on top of me.

He kissed again - deep and hard on my lips. He kissed my Neck and I felt a sensation tickling around me. I gasp. Never felt this way before. My nipples was in its early stages of swelling - after a fresh consumption of pills daily for a few days. I winced when he touch it. Pain yet pleasure. Want but don't want. How like that?

Noticing my increasing volume, he expertly pull down the corset and attack my right nipple. I shuddered. I seriously never felt this before. My whole body actually enjoy that. He continue licking while I moan out
Loud. As I was about to hug him, he pin both my arms Down and attacked my the other nipple while I continue to shudder and moan. I was begging him to stop as I was running out of breath from all that.

I finally manage to struggle my hands free from him and I suggested another round of BBBJ.

He smiled and proceed to lie flat while I went down towards his waiting cock.

I started at the tip. My mouth engulf his head while my tongue roll lick around it. Slowly I move down and I repeat the same thing. By the time I reach towards the end, can feel his whole cock at the back of throat - gagging obviously while my tongue licking everywhere at the same time.

His moans encourage me further. Fueled me to continue engaging him. I began sliding up and down that big cock. A bit challenging but I must satisfy this. He must know I m worth it!

Gave him a wet wet wet blow job that our dear dear friend was soon out of breath and request for me to stop.

Timely I thought. Though aching I was still keen to continue. He pull me closer to him, kiss me and hug me. I pull away and stood up and pull him off from bed.

As I kneel down in front of him, sucking his cock once again and my hand reach out for the condom. Tore it off and slowly capped it for him with great difficulty.

As soon as it's on, I continue sucking it while I lub myself.. stood up, turn my back to him and sexily rub my ass on his cock

Let his cock in between my butt cheeks and continue to dance sexily slowly till I feel it's time for the grand entrance.

By now I am quite relaxed and ready to be ripped apart. I took a deep breath as I slowly allow him in. I felt the full 7" thick cock causing me to gasp and he moan ecstatically as we begin our rhythm of love making.

The beginning of an addiction for me.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow!!! great sharing. thumbs up for more part. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 20
inferno83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinferno83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: His Silly "Girl"

Your stories giving me back my memories when i had that wet wet wet blowjob from u. Best ever.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusho View Post
wow!!! great sharing. thumbs up for more part. Thank you.
Thanks dear. Just a little sharing from me.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno83 View Post
Your stories giving me back my memories when i had that wet wet wet blowjob from u. Best ever.
Shhhhhhh!
Old 07-05-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

Part 4

His size, wasn't rare. I came across before with others, however he definitely have techniques - I give him that.

As we started off in the standing position, he was slowly entering me and when he was fully in, he moan and kissed the back of my neck sending me shivering all over again.

I felt his slow thrust. I was of 2 minds about something - to spread my legs apart or to keep them close and let him enjoy a tighter experience.

I decided to spread it apart so I can feel him deeper. I do have a big round ass anyway. So the sounds coming out from the pumping turns him on.

His deep slow thrust became harder, deeper and faster. I was moaning aloud by now.

His kisses continues while his fingers plays with my nipples and all sorts of feeling came over me until I felt a tingling sensation which I cannot recall now where it came from - i gave a loud gasp, shivering and push myself
Against him and felt his cock hitting into me deeper.

I slump my body against the edge of the bed. My knees felt weak.

Him: Zee.. u alright?
Me: yes..

He lifted me up onto the bed. My back facing him still, put me on my fours, propped himself against my ass and began rubbing his dick head against it.

Me: still hungry?
Him: why not. It's not even round 1 yet
Me: oh shit.

In my head - some of the guys whom
I engage would have probably showered by now as they lost it within 30 minutes into the game. Here he is still into it.

I felt him entering into my now seems loose hole - thanks to the huge cock. However it seems to fit his perfectly - like a key.

He found his rhythm and pounded on me hard this time. I felt each and every stroke. He pulls out slow and pump in fast and deep.

I told him he would be in deep shit and I mean it literally if he continue teasing me that way. There's a certain feeling about that particular position that can cause major "accident". This was based on my one and only experience and I rarely make the same mistake twice. It takes a lot of self control on my part to ensure it won't happen.

He stopped as he realize I was not quite responsive to this. He pull out, turn me over, spread my legs apart, lay down on top of me and begin to kiss me once again.

Took his time kissing / licking me all over and by then I was running out of breath as he plunged deep into me once again.

My legs was placed high on his shoulders and he place 2 pillows on my back, my ass was high enough to meet his comfort and he began pounding me - hard.

I moaned out loud this time at each and every stroke. He enjoys it though as he can now see my facial expression.

He alternate between fast and slow. He removed one pillow and inch closer to my face. My legs are now wrap around his waist.

He gave me a kiss, wrap his arms around me, look at me in the eyes and began his final assault.

He smile as his pumping became faster and deeper. I was now feeling the sensation deep inside me. Felt his dick head against my walls and his pumping became more pronounced. I stretch my legs out and wider but he signal me to wrap it around his waist.

Him: Zee.. ahhh Zeeee
Me: yes .. ahhh nooo
Him: Zee.. omg..Zee!! I m cumming!

And with that proclamation he cummed!

His whole body seems to be shivering as he shot out his first - pause - followed by another shot - pause and I lost count there after. What I do know it felt different. By the time he stopped jerking and moving, i was already turn on that I leak too.

He remain deep in me for a few more minutes before slowly pulling out from me.

He look at me in the eyes, kissed me and turn to look at his watch:

Him: oh sorry Zee.. I took
Slightly longer

Me: It's alright. Go shower.

Kiss me again and made his way to the toilet.

I lay down there thinking of the experience I just had.

It's like 2 ways - fortunate of me to get a client like that.

I knew I wanted more. I can feel my ass twitching for more.

My lust return as I figure out how to "milk" this one for another round.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Part 5

Sometimes I wonder what went through my head. A transaction is a transaction but I went beyond it. I did charity work.

Obviously I enjoyed it, he as a whole being was like God-Sent! I mean if you guys get a good FL, I am pretty sure you be seeding her continuously.

As luck would have it, he came out of the shower and sat beside me. In his FR he said I seduced him. I did only after he kissed me again.

I will never make the first move for a seduction.

As he kissed my lips again, my hands roam about his body. Touching his muscled arms, his lovely hot chest and his nipples.

You tell me girls... how to resist?

He pulled me closer to him. He hug me and I gently push him down to bed and stripped him of the towel.

I took the lead this time. Sat on him and rub his cock with my ass. I lean over, gave him a kiss and slowly lick down to his neck. His slight moan indicates he love it. Move closer
to his left ear and lick his ear lobe and then around it. I repeated the same for his right ear.

By now our friend's moan is pretty audible and obviously enjoying it. I went down to his nipples, chest licking at will.

Knowing his time limitation, I kept things simple to ensure he is excited. Soon I was down to his cock which was obviously rock hard now.

I dive straight into it - the whole of 7" goes Into my mouth as I suck it and my tongue licking it as well.

Him: Zee!!!!! Arghhh.. Arghhh..
Me: lovely?
Him: yes Zee!! I love it..
Me: well let's get right along to the next one

With that I suck him real wet, grab a rubber and once again capped him with difficulty.

Capped on and I lub myself once again, took a breathe of .......... and feeling the sensationaI familiar rush, I rode on him - hard. Leave my whole ass up and plunge down on him repeatedly.

He was enjoying it as he moan loud. I was matching his vocal skills as he hit the areas that I felt good in.

He stopped me,hold me tight by my waist and started pumping me deep and hard. Slapping hard against my ass and the familiar of cock hitting ass soon filled the room and with our moans, I m sure if the windows are open, there will be a gathering at the ground floor.

He stopped once again and change to spoon me. Whack me deep and hard. I wonder where he got his energy or perhaps I fueled that energy. I do know I can be quite the slut if I want to.

In any case, he was doing what all men does - enjoying the pleasure. I was by now weaken by his pounding yet mesmerized by the view he is giving me. Which "woman" don't want such pleasure bestowed upon them?

I changed position this time on my own - turn over and lay flat.

He hug me close, entered me and continue humping and I turn to kiss those sexy lips. Those who do this position will know that this is the best position where his weight pin u down and u will feel all the sensation and warmth (if u are in raw). Otherwise it is still enjoyable.

I was by now lost all senses and happily moaning as he whack my ass harder and harder and until I hear the familiar grunt of pleasure.

He gave one loud moan and I joined his while grabbing my chest and pinching my nipples and there he goes. Shoot .. pause.. shoot pause and again I lost count while he remain shivering and sweating.

I was satisfied as I realize I stained the bed with my cums and our sweat.

We turn and stared at each other knowing how well the morning has been.

He pull out his now semi erected Cock and I ask if he is happy.

Smile at me and gave me a kiss before heading for his 2nd shower.

I was of course well satisfied and as I stood up FOR THE VERY first time my knees buckled. He did the work and I m the one who has weak legs - aging la hor can't help it. He is after all a young lion, I m the social lioness.

He paid me the initial agreed rate while the 2nd shot was "complimentary" - since I benefit from it anyway hahahaa! I bade goodbye and for the rest of the Sunday I spend my time in bed resting after such a great work out. Haven been satisfied this way for a long time.

What I wasn't expecting was his lovely messages thru out the few days. In a way he captured my attention sexually. The romance came a bit later and with that comes pain as well.

A few days his FR came up for me and I quote "long term RTF" - he is so right. I am so addicted to him.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

The ending to this story is coming soon - perhaps within the next few months. In mean time I am drafting episodes after episodes with various parts as we did something new each time we meet.

It saddens me of course. More than you guys can imagine.

But it does make me re evaluate my self - that I do deserve happiness and the right person will come along eventually. He doesn't find it fair to be with me since he can't stay.

Today is one of those days we had a very emotional chat and I drafted this:

You carried me to your world,
Do lay me down gently before you go,
Never bid me Goodbye,
Instead smile at me and just walk away.

If fate decree otherwise, we will meet again.

In mean time - meeting him again soon this weekend.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Note:

I just realize that you guys do read this as I got flooded on my WeChat account - I woke up to new adds notification! Hahaha!

In any case of course there are pictures and videos even BUT no that's for my private viewing so not gonna publish it here.

In any case - a few of you ask what happen at the next meet up.

Here goes:

Episode 2:

Part 1:

Back then I was unsure whether meeting him is the beginning of something good or bad for me. I do know that guys from SBF are probably attached or married and we are all just a diversion from their routine.

In a way, sexually he satisfied me and based on his FR obviously I did the same for him.

However, on a "non-professional" assessment, I like him. I love his body, his kisses and his sex. There are of course other good encounters, however his stands out.

To make it "worse" our friend text me everyday.

As mention he booked me on 12/3. I had another booking on 13/3 in the evening and thereafter nothing much.

The lust in me grew and I know I wanted him again. I did the unthinkable - i actually proposed to meet on 19/3 if he wants on a mutual basis.

Obviously he was quite pleased with the invitation. And silly me forgot that I had to cook for a family event on the 18th - catering for 100 guests. So if he do come on the 19th I probably just lie down on bed, spread my legs and let him bang me all the way. I would obviously be tired.

But that was not meant to be - he text me - repeatedly on my first mobile and later on the second one - I was busy attending to guests and didn't respond to the first mobile until I saw the message on the second mobile. Apparently he won't be able to meet on the 19th.

Though disappointed, I take it as a recovery week for me. I get to rest!

Our teasing continues through out the week as usual and he proposed meeting on the 26/3 - 8 am.

I mark my calendar and close off the week for him. I didn't want to take other cocks before him.

I want to be tight and horny for him.

I woke up early on that day - 5 am as I remembered. Spend an hour in the toilet.

Point to note - those who came commented how spotless the place is. Yes it's well maintain coz I wash the damn toilet every morning.

So after cleaning the toilet, I cleaned myself up - everywhere. Minimal breakfast taken.

Texted him at 7.30 after I am done getting ready to ask his whereabouts. At 8.15 he appear.

Today I don a black lace black dress with clear skin pantyhose. My wig was a black cleopatra style till reached my waist - I know I look spectacular 😜

However it was hot and I cursed myself for choosing that wig. My whole back was perspiring.

I greeted him at the door, offered him a drink and link up with his arms.

I was nervous though. He sat on the edge of the bed while I was trying to cool myself down. I went around and pretend to do other stuff while he still look at me.

Him: Zee, come to me.
Me: errr wait ah.. I do something.
Him: Zee...

I melt..

Me: erm umm I sweaty.
Him: coz I m hot is it?
Me: *roll eyes*
Him: laugh - it's ok dear come to me.

I sat facing him and he lean forward to kiss me. I was trying to wipe my lipstick. But he ignore all that and there were smudges on his lips.

Me: stop! U look ugly
*promptly wipe the stain off*

He continues with his kissing. I realize he rarely tongue. We kissed more. It's ok I love his kissing too.

I touch his thighs sensually. Move up to his abs and nipples and he kissed me harder. Grab me and bring me closer to him just to kiss me harder.

Just feels good to be close to him. As he begin kissing my neck once again I feel the familiar sensation in my body.

Unable to contain the excitement, I pull off his T-shirt revealing the bod that have always been a turn on.

I then kiss him before licking his neck and up to his lobes.
My hands tugged at his shorts, while I gave him a seductive look and he promptly stood up.

Stripped him off and the first thing I did was to stand up as well.

Dance sensually as I rub my ass against his manhood.

Him: Zee...ur so sexy..(as he kisses my neck)
Me: hmmm so are u...

I gave one sensual dance with my ass before going behind him. My hands roam about his back and I went down to his butt.

Spread that nice of an ass apart before I tongue it. Touch and go.. and I lick him all the way up to the back of his neck.

Smell his hair and kissing his neck again and lick him down at the back before turning him around.

This time round I didn't lick the front bod.

Me: are you ready sayang?
Him: always for you.

With that, I position his 7" cock into my mouth as I hungrily but slowly take it in inch by inch. My hands tickle his bod - which he can't take it - while my mouth and tongue expertly gave him heaven.

Wetting it is easy but maintaining the speed sensually is not and all sorts of images sprang into my head as I thought of the various position in order to do a good BBBJ.

I decided to kneel and my hands went to the back of his ass. I look at him and wink and thru muffled lips - FUCK MY MOUTH.

He got it and began moving in and out at a slow pace before picking up speed as my tongue continue licking his hard cock.

He moaned endlessly while I blew him and I was definitely a mess. Sloppy.

He pull out from me suddenly and I look at him.

Him: erm I want to maintain it.

He pull me up, kiss my lips and lay me on my back. Spread my legs as he lie on top of me and he begin his Foreplay on me. My ass squirms as I felt him. But he wasn't ready for that as he continues licking me everywhere except MY NIPPLES!

He knew how much I wanted that but no he teased me. He work everywhere except there until I was moaning hard and struggling as he pin my hands down and without warning he DIVE to the nipples and begin licking it hard before sucking it. I shuddered and I felt the familiar sensation once again. My legs wrap around his waist as he realize my shuddering was still in motion before attending to the other nipple

I was rendered breathless.

He continued his foreplay as we looked at each other eyes - load of raw emotions in them.

Without warning I whispered to him,

I Love You.

His whole expression change - an expression I recognize very well. Of an attached guy who doesn't want to hurt the other party yet enjoys what he is getting from me.

I brush it aside as I continue kissing him ignoring his conflicting emotions. Soon his lust took over and .....
Old 10-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Part 2
.. he began getting rough.

I was pinned down even more as he kiss and lick me all over. I was shivering and all sort of sensations came over me.

He spread my legs open, wrap his arms around me tightly and kissed my lips. Look at me in the eyes and kiss me again.

Him: what did you say Zee?
Me: I love you
Him: I love your body Zee. I want to feel you
May I Zee?
Me: errrr hello Mister. you're already on top of me.
Him: let me in Zee, I love the way how you wrap it tightly in you.

With that he kissed me deeply, putting my emotions high as I hold him as I hold tightly to him.

My wig was all over the place by now. I push him aside and grab the condom.

I went down to suck his hard cock and licking it as it went in and out of my sloppy wet mouth.

I capped him and once again with great difficulty.

Note:
His cock is pretty clean. The problem is when he erects, he said it's sensitive to pull the foreskin so I have to put condom with the foreskin covering the head. I don't wanna hurt him by pulling it down

I stood up and went away from him.

Me: Hi Dear...
Him: where you going?
Me: standing here. What you want?
Him: you. Zee. Come here please.
Me: come where?
Him: on me Zee. So I can pump you while you ride me.
Me: what's the deal?
Him: just my best for you.

I sat on the edge of the bed where his legs were. Went on all 4s towards him. I bent slightly to lick his thighs. Towards his balls.

I suck the capped cock making it as wet as possible. I had earlier on lubricate myself with a new lubricant which I purchase online - extra "spicy" - and I wanna try how him or I might "burn" later.

Took a breath of my favorite xxxxxxx and as usual the sensation came. I slowly ride him down as I felt the burning sensation hitting me. It felt real good. Apparent he felt it too coz he pull me closer towards him, hugging me tightly around my waist and whispered:

"Zee it's hot down there. I just pump you ok? You don't have to ride for it"

And with that he whack me hard, pumping furiously with all the sounds generating from both our vocal cords and from my big round ass.

It was really nice to be in that position. I was purely enjoying the sex as he pump me deep and hard. My eyes were close tight and I wrap my arms around his hot body and my head was on his left shoulder.

I was practically controlling my voice as I didn't wanna moan so loud to his ears. But he won't have any of that as he pump me harder getting me to express myself openly.

Seems to be encourage by my vocals apparently.

He stopped to take a breathe. We look at each other and again we kissed

He sat up with me still on his cock. I was facing him close enough. He move towards slowly to the edge of the bed with me.

Once his feet is firm on the floor he start grinding me and I also grind myself against him.

He was obviously enjoying it that he moan so loud that I Shushed him. He look at me with an expression of disapproval. It said I shall moan as I pleased.

With that he lifted me up, carry me and pumped me.

I was beyond belief. The last time this happen was when I was a 50kg at waist 26 many many many years ago.

Now let's not even talk about the current measurements but he did it. I was brought to the top!!!

He then lowered me down at edge of the bed , spread my legs and place it on his shoulders before bending forward to enter me. His whole length enter as I felt the burning sensation once again and moan out loud.

It was pretty intense and I feel that I m getting tighter as he pump harder.

I pull back a bit so he can move onto the bed while I wanted to change it to missionary position. He won't have any of that as he pull me closer and raise my legs high up and padded me with pillows.

And once again he whack my sore ass repeatedly and roughly.

I was fuck till I lose my breathe. He was attacking me down there hard while my hands pinch my nipples as I wanted to feel the same sensation as always.

I look at him:

"Dear, 2 mins please?"

He smiled knowingly, stop pumping and waited while I catch my breathe.

Him: you ok Zee?
Me: nods

And he began thrusting himself deep. From a leisurely pace to a rough one. He stopped and spoon me. Same pace.
He stopped, lift one leg up and fuck me deep and I yelped. Pleasure and pain surprisingly.

I got bored of it and turn myself over and face down where he soon got on top of me and pump me rough.

I definitely enjoy this position. I grind myself against him as he pumped into me. I turn my head to kiss his lips as he continued pumping.

His breathing was heavy. I felt him pumping harder and faster now. I began to squeeze his cock with my ass. He likes that. Makes him crazy over it

His uniqueness is the grunts that he gave out is a signal of what I can expect. The deep sensual voice of his calling out my name before grunting indicates that he will be releasing his load.

Him: Zee.. I m cumming! I m
Cumming.

Me: yes dear I want it. Please cummmm!
*i gave one last squeeze*

Him: Zee! Zee!! Arghhhhhhh! *pauses* Arghhh *pauses* arghhh

And I lost count how many grunts and pauses were there because he then slumped against my back and park his cock in me while he was still shivering and catching his breathe.

I was satisfied once again by his cock. I turn to look at a cute sexy guy who just enjoyed his release. He kisses me and hug me close to him for a while before I gently release him out from me.

Took of the capped and he lay down on his back, grab me by the waist and hug me close to him and I lie my head on his chest.

Round 1 done.

Want me to continue with round 2?
Old 10-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes please round 2!!
Old 11-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Part 3

Some of you guys talks about GFE and you feel that all FLs should have this GFE.

It really depends though. GFE usually to me is 2 ways. If you're an asshole with your attitude expecting the FL to do the work - you lie down she suck your cock and you complain got no GFE, I think you should wonder why. No wonder wife / gf can't be bothered with you - Reality Check alright?

It works for me - you work hard for something it will be reciprocated.

But I digress:

So as I lay down on his chest my fingers roam around at will. After he took off the cap and place it on the side table (ewwww) and after I clean him up, we chat with his arms around me.

We kissed, look at each other and kiss and we were soon at it again.

He gently lay me down beside him, and get on top of me.

One thing about him is the way he kisses me
and wrap himself around me. Makes one melt easily.

So there he was on top of me repeating the actions that I been talking for the past few parts and the more he does it the more crazy I become. I was by now moaning loud and at fever pitch and just want him to be in me and start fucking already.

However he know his game well and continue his teasing.

I roll away from him but he was quick to grab me again and smoother me with kisses.

Gently push him away and made him sit up and lean against the headboard.

I lean over from the side and lick his nipples.. move up to his neck and back down to his abs.

His cock begin to stir and I decided I shall make it hard.

Took it whole in my mouth and within minutes I feel it begin to harden.

Me: hmmmmm so yummy.. u getting hard
Him: what were you expecting?
Me: *suck him harder while staring at him*
Him: arghhhhhhh. Zee!!!!

I grab another condom and pass it to him. I move away, applied some lubricant and went into a prone position.

He joined me shortly and start to rub his dick head against the hole and slowly he enter my now tighter ass which is trying to recover after the first round.

I feel a sense of satisfaction came over me as his whole cock went in smoothly and I felt it twitch as he begin to hump me.

Kissing my neck while at it, giving me the sexual arousal and sensation and bringing me to greater heights - what else can I ask for.

I raised my ass a bit as he begin to get rough - as our body slaps in rhythm and giving each other the satisfaction we want.

He spreads me open wider as he feels me trying hard to squeeze him. I can't squeeze much if he spreads me apart and that will pro long his ability to stay hard. I struggled to bring my legs together but refuse to allow it.

After he had enough of the spreading, he now bring my legs together and now I can squeeze him. Felt the warmth down there and his balls banging into me.

My breathing gets shorter as he fucks me hard.. his hands pinching my nipples and I was moaning hard and feeling his roughness and manliness in me. Obviously he is at his peak now - going in and out as I squeeze every inch of him.

I felt something too within me.

At the throes of ecstasy, I heard his grunts once again:

Him: Zee, Zeeeeeee!!!!
Me: yeah. Ahhhh dear harderrrrr

And he exploded as I felt myself cumming as well..one of the rare occasions that I can do that when I am well stimulated - or well FUCK.

He left it there till he gone soft before letting himself out and the cuddling and chatting took over.

Once again I am mesmerized as how sex goes with him. He brings it to a level I never felt before and it is truly an addiction for me.

We both knew it is difficult to let it go. He tenderly kiss me before he left the house and not long after his text messages resume.

The next one was an overnight - a night full of passion.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the overnight FR! Hey Zee, that was really well written! I could even feel the passion even just from reading it. I hope he didn't break your heart too badly.

You lost the game, when you uttered '' I love you." First.

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread