The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
F a i t h

“Baby, are you ready?” Faith shouted across the living room.

“Ok ok. Coming, aiyoh.” I replied and getting a little impatient with her rushing while I did a final eyeballing around my room, my last check.

Alright…I’ve got my phone here, wallet, passport in the camera bag, camera, SD cards, charger, extra battery packs, extra lens, tripod’s here, handphone charger, iPad. Swee! Done!

Faith went on to check on Kate, who was changing Keane in the nursery. “Done? Is this the only luggage,” she asked.

“Yes, and help me bring that out too. Be careful huh.” Kate pointed out to the baby bag she had prepared on the armchair and back to changing my boy.

“Di di di…bah bah bah.” My boy spoke in his baby language and swung his hands vigorously in front of him.

“Yes baby, papa, mama and godma are bringing Keane out.” Kate said to our boy and added, “We’re going for an holiday! We’ll be taking an aeroplane baby…an ae-ro-plane.”

Ding dong

The doorbell sounded. “Must be them,” I said to Faith who was making her way to the door through the luggage piling up along the walkway.

“Hello Andy.”

“Hi, are you guys ready?” Andy asked, with his wife, Nicole, removing her flip flop behind him.

“Ya soon, Kate’s changing Keane though. Hello Nic.”

“Hey hello! Holiday time!” Nicole announced excitedly before adding, “How are you?”

“I’m fine. Thank you and, Yay! Holiday! Finally!” Faith said, returning her enthusiasm back at Nicole.

Faith and Nicole are no strangers to each other. They have known each other since my wedding. Both of them were Kate’s bride maids and successfully made my gate crushing a miserably memorable one.

When they entered the house and saw the luggage lying on the ground. Nicole commented,” Whoa seriously, so many!”

“Bo bian lei, Keane already took up this big one and the 2 ladies each got one,” I said before turning to Andy, “Hey let’s go let’s go. Bring them down first. Got space or not huh? How many do you have? Kok’s downstairs ar?”

“Ya, in the carpark. He’s waiting in the car. Should be ok la…we got 1 only. Go down and arrange first la.”

At the carpark, Andrew was busy bringing down the back seat so to have more space at the boot. “Wa lau, so many!” Andrew commented when he saw us pulling the luggage and then instructed, “Must stack liao. Hard ones at the bottom.”

After some time of solving the puzzle, we finally managed to fit all our luggage in his 8 seater MPV. “Luckily got you lo. Thanks huh bro.” I said as I gave him a pat on his shoulder.

“Aiyoh, don’t get mushy with me la. Just bring a sweet young thing back for me will do.” Andrew said with his brows going up and down.

“SYT don’t have, sweet potato want or not. This is not a sex trip lei. We’re going with our wives,” Andy joked.

Wives – it was indeed, for my case, literally. That was the first trip I had with Kate, Faith and Keane as a family. It has been a few months into my new life. Things have been smooth, although Kate and I had some minor arguments along the way on Keane’s schooling issues. Faith was always the one calming us down with her bubbly self. So far I have not had any dispute with her and I am keeping my fingers crossed on that. I wonder whose side would Kate stand by if that were to happen. Then again, I would not be surprised if she were to stand by her best pal, you know – united we stand, divided we fall. At times, they would gang up on me. Sigh…but I’m not complaining.

So the sun set and rises, set again and rises again; my new life seemed to be on its track to bliss. Day in day out, I would drop Faith at her office before heading back to work and Kate would bring our boy back to her parents’ place for the day where I would fetch them from after picking up Faith in the evening.

Just had we slowly adjusted to the new member in our family, Faith was sent to Beijing by her company for 10 odd days back in somewhere mid of November. I really missed her during her absence and we would video chat every night along with Kate and Keane. On the 4th night into her trip, as usual, we chatted on Skype. That night, Faith and I were alone as Kate had brought Keane back to her parents’ for the night and something interesting followed... ... ...
Old 04-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold
Re: F a i t h

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://spicysgstories.wordpress.com...f-four-part-1/
Old 04-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“Hi baby, how are you? Are you eating well?” I started the conversation.

“I’m fine but not so much on the food. It’s very oily here and I miss you.” She said, giving me a sad face and added, “If you’re here with me, I’ll eat better.”

“Sorry baby, you know why I can’t,” I apologised. Initially, her idea was for us to join her for the trip. However, due to my work commitments and Keane’s paid lessons, we decided not to.

“Ya, it’s ok. Anyway, coming back soon. How’s your work?” Faith asked while applying her beauty products on her face.

We conversed on for another 15 to 20 minutes. I then noticed she was wearing a thin cotton nightshirt. I commented, “Isn’t it cold there? You better wear something thicker to sleep baby. Don’t fall sick.”

“Don’t worry, its not very cold in here,” she replied, looking down at her shirt and added, “Oops, can see my nipples, hahaha.”

“Aiyoh, I’m not looking at those la. Just worried that you might catch a cold.”

“Not looking meh. See, they are poking out.” She said with a mischievous look, grabbed the end of her cotton shirt and pushed them down against her chest, showing more of her pointy nipples. That shot a tingling sensation down my little bro.

Giving her a withering look, I said, “Just take care of yourself please.”

“Hahaha, but serious now, I really miss you a lot. I want to hug you and kiss you now,” Faith said and whined a little, casting a sullen look on her face.

“I miss you too but what to do, you’re so far away. Wait till you’re back. I’ll fetch you from the airport ok, baby?”

“Ok lo. But what are you wearing below?” Faith said while tilting her head backward a little, looking down into the monitor.

“Hahaha…I’m not literally in your monitor you know. Anyway, I’m wearing my brief. Why?” I laughed, stood up and show it to her.

“You see my nipples no feeling ar? Your dick is not hard.”

“Got feeling, but I’m more worried for your health mah; beside, it’s under a shirt, not as if I’m looking at you naked right?” I said, setting a trap for her.

Upon hearing my comments, Faith fell right into it. She took off her shirt in one swift motion and threw it on the ground. “Ok, now I’m topless. How is it,” she asked and slowly kneaded her breasts in the screen.

“Wa,” I gasped, staring hard at her kneading her own breasts, I said, “What else can you do for me baby?”

Faith leaned towards the camera, placed her mouth very closed to the camera and whispered, “I’ll do whatever you ask me to do.” The camera fogged up as she spoke into it.

“Naked baby…please. I want to see everything.”

Faith gave me a wink and licked the corner of her mouth seductively as she tilt the monitor downward a little. She took a few steps back and turned around, revealing a long, grey coloured, cotton track pants. It was hugging her ass perfectly, with her panty line running down her ass cheeks and disappeared at the round bottom. Very slowly, she bent down and arched her butt, slipping down the pants to reveal the white panty. With another short swift motion, she dropped her panty too. Her hair was growing on her again, slowly bushing up bit by bit everyday; covering her love hole.

“Spread your butt for me baby,” I commanded.

My number 2 spread her butt cheeks to the sides and came closer to the camera. I could see her asshole very clearly. “Masturbate baby, put your fingers in,” I said as I caressed my hardened dick underneath the table.

“It’s very wet already baby.” Faith reported as she split herself, inserting my fingers and gave her wet crevice a stir.

“Is it? Let me see your juice on your finger.”

Faith dug a load using her fingers and placed it closer to the camera, which took sometime to focus in. I could see some shiny strings of her juice hanging by her fingers even with the blurred out picture. As it slowly focus in, Faith was playing her own juice. “Now eat it baby,” I added to my instructions and she did just that, putting the fingers coated with her pussy juice onto her tongue and into her mouth before giving them a suckling good time.

“You wanna see my cock now baby?”

“Yes please. I want to see.” Faith breathed.

I took my shirt off and knelt on my chair, rubbing my cock with my brief still on. I pulled down the waistband and reveal slightly the tip of my dick while looking at her reaction. Her eyes were zeroed in at my crotch and her arms looked busy at the south as her muscle on her forearm twitched along with the movements. “Are you masturbating now baby,” I asked.

Faith nodded and said, “Show me all of your dick please, now!”

Without delay, I obeyed the instruction given by my baby through my laptop. My dick sprang out like a spring. I reeled myself in and knelt up, displaying my cock in front of the camera for my wife, stroking myself slowly.

Faith was staring at it in awe and her breathes started to pace up.

“I want to see you play with yourself too baby,” I said to her, speeding up with my strokes.

She stepped back and placed one of her legs up on the chair and dug. We were pleasuring ourselves in front of each other through the modern technology. “Ahhh…huhhh…ahhhhhh,” Faith moaned as she quickened her hand at her pussy.

As she went, her standing leg threatened to give way but she managed to push herself up again, supporting her free hand on the table.

“I want to fuck you baby. If you’re here with me now, I’ll fuck you non-stop,” I said.

“Yes…ahhhh…fuck me please…baby I want you to fuck me…ahhhhhhhh.” Faith said and moments later, her body started to quiver and she dropped, disappearing from the screen.

I knew she had come.

“Baby, I’m coming too. I want to see your body.”

Faith stood up after much effort, pulling herself up with her hands. She sat in front of the screen and kneaded her breasts while looking at me go. “Come for me baby,” she said, “I want to see you shoot…”

I picked up my laptop and placed it on the chair. Aiming my dick at the camera at close range, I went into turbo mode stroking it. “Ahhhhhhhhh,” I let out as I came, shooting all over my laptop and on the screen.

A clump found its way on the camera and slowly streamed down. I was not afraid to damage my laptop with my sperm because I always have the keyboard protector on, just in case for spillage. Too tired from the orgasm, I fell back and leaned against the table. My dick was still beating in the rhythm of my heartbeat.

“Hahaha, is that your sperm baby? I can’t see you!” Faith exclaimed.

“Yes,” I said and wiped it off with a tissue. “Hahaha, nice?”

“Yes, very erotic baby, but I think you shot some behind your laptop. I saw some shots flew really high up.”

“Oh hahaha, its on the chair.” I said and checked carefully for any sperm left on the chair.

“Baby, I really missed you so much.” Faith said and sulked.

“Hold on ok? You are coming back soon. When you’re back I’ll make you very happy ok? I love you baby.”

“Ok, I’m going to give you a big kiss and hundreds of mini kisses when I see you. I love you so much.” Faith said and kissed the camera.

Time seemed to slow down after the video chat. The days crept by very slowly and I kept thinking back of the video chat. It was my first time appearing nude to someone in a computer or someone to me. It was something new and I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I did not have any other chance to video chat with Faith alone.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
gringot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
The rest of the story can be found here :

https://spicysgstories.wordpress.com...f-four-part-1/
So fast story ended.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

"Ooi!” Andy called out, waving his hand at my face, “Dreaming ar? Have or not?”

“Huh? Have what?”

“Lighter la!” Andrew became impatient too.

“Haha,” I laughed at myself and dug for the lighter in my pocket, “Nah, they are coming down liao still want to smoke ar? You not scared ar?”

“Relax la. It’s holiday man,” Andy replied.

“I don’t need to be scared because Sandra’s not here, haha. If you don’t want, you can stay and look after the car lo, bye.” Andrew said and walked to a corner with Andy after passing me the car key.

After closing the boot and locking the car I ran after them, “Ooi, wait lei!” I had succumbed to the monster in me. My ladies have been telling me to quit and they even bought me a book – Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr and a beautiful box full of different kind of sweets; asking me to pop one in if I felt like smoking. I managed to stop totally for a couple of weeks but started to feed the monster in me during one night out with the guys. No one is to be blamed but myself. I am still sticking to 3 sticks per day.

Luckily the ladies, along with Keane, came down to meet us after we bathed ourselves in the body spray Andrew had in his car and we were on our way to the airport with high spirit, except for Andrew. He was whining and cursing about how he almost made it for the trip but had to cancel it due to work.

After dropping us at the departure hall, Andrew went off after reminding Andy and I about his SYT, which we totally ignored.

It felt really great to be at the airport knowing that we were the one taking the plane and not just dropping or fetching someone else. However, my last non-holiday trip to the airport was an long awaited one because I was waiting eagerly for my baby, who I missed terribly, to come home to me.

The day, which Faith was coming home from Beijing, finally came after days of waiting. It was a Thursday and her flight was around 11:45pm. Kate wanted to join me to surprise her but I had soccer that night and it was easier for me to fetch her myself after that. So Kate dropped the idea.

After showering at the soccer venue, I slowly made my way to the airport. I was still very early despite deliberately dragging my time. So I settled down at a café in Terminal 2 and waited.

The last 10 minutes of counting down was really torturing. I tried not to think of it and focused on surfing net on my phone. Finally the baggage conveying sign appeared beside the flight Faith was on. I knew she was going to appear from behind the wall any minute now. I quickly stood up, walked to the railing and waited for my baby to appear. Among the crowd there was a familiar male figure. It was Ryan.

Hmmm…didn’t know he’s on the trip as well.

And soon after, Faith appeared.

Perhaps I thought too much or maybe the fact that we are not registered couple intimidated me. I stepped back. Hid among the waiting crowd and observed.

What am I doing? I should have more faith in her. I should have more confident in myself.

Laughing at my own silly action, I detached myself from the crowd and found a sparsely crowded spot at the back and waved my arms frantically high in the air.

Ryan saw me. He knew it was me. He said something to Faith who was searching in the crowd in front of me, she waved back at me with the same energy, and she ran. She ran passed the baggage conveyer belt but slowed down at the bag checking point. She picked up her pace again, ignoring all the stares set upon her and straight to me. Leaped onto me with her legs wrapped around my waist and shouted, “Baby!” She gave me a huge kiss and launched her attack with a series of mini kisses all over me as promised. “I missed you so much,” she exclaimed.

“Hahaha, ok ok. Everyone’s watching!”

“I don’t care. Let them watch for all they want.”

“And you don’t even want your luggage?” I said while dodging her kisses.

“My colleagues. Will. Help me.” She said in between her attack.

Colleagues? With a “S”?

“Ok ok.” I pleaded and cupped her head from behind, pressing it down on my shoulder. “I missed you too, baby,” I said, squeezing her tightly.

“Me too. So…so much.”

“Hi Patrick, nice to see you again. Nah, Faith your bags.” Ryan said with a smile, placing Faith’s luggage by our side. I was surprised to see a lady standing next to him, giggling at us with Ryan.

Faith jumped down from me and said, “Hey, thanks Ryan.”

The lady stretched out her hand to me and said, “Hi, you must be Patrick. Faith’s been talking about you throughout the trip. I’m Renée, by the way, haha.”

“Hi Renée. Did she? Why do I have a bad feeling about it?” I said and looked at Faith who was putting her hands behind her like a guilty child, swaying left to right gently.

“Hahaha, nothing to worry. She has been home sick. But more like love sick to me. Anyway, nice meeting you. See you around.”

I offered to send them back but Renée’s boyfriend was on his way and they could drop Ryan. So Faith and I proceed back home. On our way back home, Faith was telling me about her trip and kept singing Renée’s praises but nothing about Ryan. I took a chance and asked, “You keep talking about Renée but how’s Ryan?”

“He’s ok ar. Nothing much to talk about what. Why lei?”

“You didn’t tell me that he’s on the trip too before you left.”

“Important? Why? Worried ar?” Faith said and leaned towards me, supporting herself on the middle compartment, looking at me.

I took a glance at her and back to watch the road ahead, I said, “Why are you looking at me like that? Not worried la. What’s there to worry?”

“Then why are you asking?” Faith said and continued looking at me with her big eyes.

“Aiyah, just a casual question la.”

“Jealous ar, baby? Hehehe. Worried that he might snatch me away from you?”

“Please lo, no la. I’m very confident with myself ok? No worries at all. What’s there to be jealous about? Just that, I didn’t hear from you that he’s going too mah. Was surprised to see him.”

Faith leaned back on her seat and said, “Chey…office asked him to join us last minute la because he had been working on a part of the project for quite some time and thought he would be useful during meetings. He joined us only on the second day.”

I felt a little relieve to hear this piece of information.

“You don’t have to worry a bit ok, baby. Like I’ve said, in my heart there’s only place for you.” Faith assured me and rested her head on my arm, wrapping her hands around it.

My heart warmed up upon hearing that and gave her a kiss on her forehead, I whispered, “Love you baby.”

I had always felt guilty towards Faith as I could not assure her with a name. I could not give her a status so she can call herself Mrs Ong. There can be only one Mrs Ong, and that is Kate.

Some time back, I wanted to buy a ring for Faith, as a symbol of my love to her. Although Kate gave me the green light to be with Faith, I cannot help but to feel a little uneasy whenever I wanted to do things for Faith like a husband would do. Simple things like buying her some presents to surprise her would take me days to consider. Small little inexpensive things set aside but rings that could cost up to thousands; that is something that need some considerations. What kind of impact will I leave on Kate? Should I ask for permission from Kate? If I do not, would Kate get jealous? If I do, would she feel imbalance? Eventually, I dropped the idea.

Before going back home, we stopped somewhere near our house for supper, Teochew porridge. It was near 1am when we finally reach home. By the time we reached home, Kate and Keane had slept. Faith went into the nursery, wanting to check on Keane but he was not there. We went into my room and there he was, sleeping on my bed with Kate.

“Uh oh, guess I need to sleep in the other room already,” Faith whispered. It is not uncommon that Keane sleeps on my bed with Kate. During the days when he is cranky, only to settle him in our room could appease him.

“It’s ok la, I’ll carry him back to his room.”

“No no no no,” she breathed out at the top of her whisper, waving her hand at me and added, “You’ll wake him up. It’s ok, I’ll sleep in the guest room. I’ll unpack first.”

Being a light sleeper, Kate woke up and the two ladies chatted as I went for my shower for the second time that night. When I came out from the bathroom, Kate was back to sleep and Faith was not in the room. Concerned, I went to check on her.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
ThousandNic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Old 05-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Knock knock

“Yup,” Faith called out from inside.

“Baby, you ok here,” I asked as I entered the room. She was already tucked under the quilt.

“Ya, I’m ok. Don’t worry. Come, sit beside me and let me look at you,” she said while flipping over part of the blanket and gestured me to sit down beside her, she added, “I wanna see how’s my baby after all these days.”

“I’m fine but you looked smaller than before. Poor thing, haven’t been eating well right?”

She sat up and wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. “Ya, I really missed you a lot. There was a time I wanted to fly back just to see you,” she said, tightening her hug and faked her sobs.

“Silly girl. I missed you too. Come, it’s late already. Sleep early.”

“Sleep with me tonight baby. I want to hug you to sleep.”

“Haha, ok but if I roll over the bed in my sleep, I’ll pull you down with me.” The bed in the guest room was still a single bed back then. It was initially set up for any friends if they were to sleep over.

“Then at least wait till I sleep before you go. Been sleeping alone in China you know?”

“Alright.” I stood up, switched off the lights and slipped under the covers with Faith.

I cradled her in my arms giving her my warmth. She returned my hug and curled up like a baby. She is my baby.

We held each other in our arms and out of sudden, she lifted up her head and said, “Baby, I really love you so much. Don’t ever leave me ok?” At this point, my heart squinched and it hurt. I knew she was feeling very insecure with our current relationship. However, what can I do to provide her with the security that she was sorting for?

All I could do at that time was to say, “Baby, I love you and I will never leave you.” I hated myself back then that I could not do more for her.

As I finished my words, she gave me a kiss on my lips and more followed. We were engaged with yet another passionate kiss. I went on top of her, stroked her face with the back of my fingers and continued with our lips locked together while looking at her.

We continued with the kisses and my hormones had started to shoot wildly in me. I spread her legs wide expertly with one of my own and went in between them; rubbing my stiffened manhood on her cotton short at her femininity. As I rubbed against her, I said, “Baby, during the video call, how much did you want me?”

“A lot. I wanted to let you do me all night and tonight, I want just that. Make love to me, baby. I’m all yours tonight…nobody else’s but yours,” she replied as she parted her cotton shorts to one side and guided my cock to her entrance; sliding the tip up and down on her.

As I brushed my lips on hers lightly, I breathed, “Who do you belong to?”

“To you, baby.”

“Say my name. Who do you belong to?” I whispered and teased her at the entrance with my pride.

“You. Patrick Ong. I’m yours only and nobody else’s. Only you can fuck me. Fuck me now, baby. Come in me,” she said as her head tilted backward into the pillow as to anticipate my entrance and pushing my hips with her hands on my butt.

With one smooth stab, I inserted my cock into her and cradled on slowly. “Ahhhhhhh,” Faith let out her sexy moan as I entered her. “Oh baby, you’re so wet.”

“Yes baby, I’m wet because of you…it’s for you. Don’t stop.”

I worked only my hips to make sensual love to her, my love. My movements were slow and gentle. The sex talk was making both of us highly stimulated. I could feel her come after a few minutes of my penetration as she sunk her fingers into my back and her legs were trembling beside me.

“Baby, did you just come?”

“Yes, but go on please. Don’t stop. I want more.”

I had no intention to stop. I would cradle on even if the sky were to fall on me. Nothing was going to stop me from making love to my love that night.

Her breath between the cradle landed on my face as we went on. For the second and third time, she came again and again as her sexy moans filled the room as our tongues danced.

I picked up my speed and started strengthening my entrance each time after withdrawing. I pushed into her and pushed into her at a swift yet gentle motion.

I finally felt my cock strengthening at the shaft. My body went still and rigid as I emptied myself into her and dropped onto my beautiful number 2, breathing heavily but controlled.

“Oh baby, I loved it. It is wonderful.” Faith commented, with her hip still wriggling with my dick in her.

“Yes…huhhh…it was great. I love you sooo much.” I said and hugged her tightly before panting again.

We continued to snuggle under the sheets and till Faith fell asleep, I left the room, crawling up my bed beside my number 1 with our boy sleeping in between us.

In the eyes of others, I admit, I am very lucky to have a wife that allowed me to have a second woman. However, I felt that I am letting Faith down.

I could not provide for her, not monetary wise but the absolute happiness that all women are looking for. This is the consequence Faith has to face when she said “I do” in Sentosa…I guess.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

水泳部NTR夏合宿 DQN軍団に合宿先を乗っ取られ目の前で教え子をレ○プされ続けた…。

監督: きとるね川口

メーカー: ムーディーズ

レーベル: MOODYZ REAL

ジャンル: 美少女スクール水着レイプ乱交デジモ寝取り、寝取られ

出演者: 宮崎あや椎名そら水澤りこかなで自由藤川れいな長澤ルナ七海ゆあ

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_MIRD-175.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/x6sbbqbj14e...-175.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/zxaerttep6w...-175.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/4fm3n4o91xn...-175.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/i8iigzll3f6...-175.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5hhr02gu3p1...-175.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/of2y7c0lx6qh...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/9breagywhfnv...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tn299s4owcea...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tooz3uxd2qa1...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/cjv14qd2labj...part5.rar.html
Old 06-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

"Baby…baby, wake up. Your food is here.” Faith said, while shaking me out of my sleep and unplugging the earphones I had in my ears.

I startled, and checked on Keane who was still sleeping in the basinet in front of me. I turned and checked on Kate as well, who was smiling at me, munching on her food, she said, “I’ve helped you order your chicken and tonic water with a pinch of salt, just the way you like it.”

“Thank you, mama,” giving her a warm kiss on her cheek.

I fell back to my seat and turned to my other side. Faith was busy unwrapping her order and getting ready for her meal. I checked the screen in front of me and realised there was still a good 2,400km away from our destination.

The meal was quite standard but I was extremely hungry that I asked for another helping. Luckily for me, they do have an extra set.

The ladies looked at me in disgraced. “What?” I questioned them before adding, “I’m hungry! Besides, Ah May say we can ask for second helping,” feeling rather proud.

I was holding Kate and Faith’s hands as they lay their heads on me, sleeping. The plane seemed to be crawling to our destination as I went on with my movie marathon. Keane, surprisingly, was still sleeping in his bassinet. We were so worried that he may be cranky during the flight as it was his first time. We saw so many cases of children crying and getting all cranked up during their flight because of the pressure in their ears.

I was watching The Holiday starring Jude Law and Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black, a romantic comedy. The romantic scene between Jude Law and Cameron Diaz brought me back to the day after Faith’s return from Beijing.

That afternoon, I left work early, made my way to town and bought the same ring that I had bought for Kate as her wedding band. I am wearing the same series except that it is for men and without the diamonds.

With the paper bag containing my symbol of love to Faith, I stood outside the boutique, thinking things through. I made up my mind and called Kate.

“Hi mama, I got something to discuss with you.”

“What is it? Why so serious? Is everything ok at work?”

“It’s not about the office. It’s about Faith.”

“Huh? What happened? Papa, you’re scaring me huh.”

“Oh, sorry sorry. Don’t worry. Nothing serious. It’s just that…,” I paused before continuing, “I want to ask if I can buy a ring for Faith.”

“What!” Kate exclaimed and I got a fright. I literally had the fine hair on my skin erected like domino effect from the back of my head to my neck and back, shooting right down to my legs after hearing her reaction in the phone and thought that was it. I had finally stepped on her tail. “Go ahead la!” Kate’s voice came flying into my ears. “Why do you have to ask me? Just do what you think you need to do,” she continued.

“You are…not angry?”

“No lah, aiyoh. What for? Just go ahead ok? Ok ok, I got to go, helping my mom in the kitchen. Bye papa.”

I was rooted at the spot with my phone still on my ear although Kate had already hung up. I was wondering what just happened because I had never expected it to be so easy. My worries were absolutely unnecessary. Shortly after, the vibration from my phone interrupted my thought. It was Faith.

“Hi baby, where are you now? I’m at my mom’s. Wanna pick me up?”

“I’m about to call you. Ok, I’m in town now. I’ll call you when I reach. Err…about 20 minutes?”

“Ok. See you later. *muack*” Faith said and blew me a kiss in the phone.

On my way to fetch her, I was planning how to give her the ring. I could not wait to see her reaction. Should I bring her to a romantic dinner or should I just do it at home and perhaps a treat from her in bed. As I drove, I smiled and decided.

I was turning in to the service road to her mother’s place and saw Faith waiting at the usual place, not alone, but with her mother. Auntie pointed at my car and said something to Faith who was nodding in responds, looking rather uneasy.

“Hi auntie,” I called out as I stepped out of my car.

“嗨, 要上来喝杯咖啡吗?” – Her mother asked with her usual expressionless look after giving me a scan.

“不了, 谢谢你. 要走了.” – I said with a smile.

Auntie knows me as I had helped out every night at the wake of Faith’s father some half a decade ago. To her, I am just the best friend’s husband of her daughter but that was what I thought.

“好, 小心开车.” – she said before turning to Faith and added, “礼拜天下午记得回来吃饭. 你妹妹她们都有来.”

“呣, 你先回, 我走了. 拜拜.” – She bade her goodbye and gave her mother a hug before we went off.

On our way out, Faith kept looking back. I sensed something is not right so I asked, “Is everything ok baby?”

“Sigh,” slamming herself back to the seat before replying, “No. I told my mum I’m seeing someone but I didn’t say it’s you. And just now when I say I’m going off she asked how am I going back. I said someone’s coming to fetch me. She then asked if it’s the person I’m seeing fetching me. I didn’t know she would want to come down too so I said yes. Just now when she saw you stepping out, I could see she was surprised to see you. What to do now?” She said before curling up and rested her head on the B pillar of my car.

I did not know what to say and paused for a long time. I did not know how to react; I could not react. However, I suggested something that I have been trying to avoid. I want to be with Faith, at the same time, I was worried how her family would react to the whole relationship. I knew at that point, I could not hide anymore.

Just do what you think you need to do.

Kate’s words floated into my mind and I held Faith’s hand and said, “This coming Sunday I’ll come back with you for lunch with your family,” I gave her a big smile before adding, “This thing has been lingering for too long. Now since your mum knows, no point hiding. I’ll face it with you.”

Faith’s eyes instantly turned red and tears flowed down her cheeks. I began to realise I could buy her the whole world and it would not give her the security she wanted. I believe only going home with her to see her family would I finally give her the security she was sorting for, at least to show her my sincerity. She nodded with a smile, wiped her tears off her cheeks. Those were happy tears and I am glad other than buying her a ring, I found a way to make her happy.

I drove on to our next destination – Morton’s. As expected, there was a queue. Luckily for us, it was not very long. As we waited, I quickly made up an excuse and ran to my car to retrieve the ring when I was out of sight from Faith.

Back at the restaurant, Faith did not suspect a thing and was hugging me while we waited. Shortly after, we were showed to our table. The environment was great and so was the dinner. After the sumptuous meal, we proceed to the bar, had a couple of drinks and went for a walk. I deliberately brought her to the underside of Benjamin Sheares Bridge. It was not as beautiful than The Helix Bridge but it was where we first dated back in 1995.

Of course, it has since changed a lot. Back then, it was nothing but grasses everywhere. I still remembered we bought a roasted chicken from Carrefour and a couple of other finger food for our small little picnic. Now, it has the Flyer and the F1 tracks. However, it is still a nice place to go for couples, walking by the water.

We chose a quiet spot and sat down, looking at the water sparkling with the reflections of the city lights. Listening to the traffic flying pass with their tyres roaring above us on the highway and chatted away.

Stealthily, I sneaked my hand into my pocket and held the ring in my palm. Looked around to make sure nobody was near enough to hear my mushy speech, I turned and faced Faith who was sitting with her legs placed together to her side, looking into the water. Holding her hands in mine, I held the ring secretly in my right hand and said, “Baby, I’ve got something to say to you.”

“Ya? What is it?”
Old 06-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

I looked at her and smiled shyly, took a deep breath and slowly got up on one knee. Her eyes widen with her hand slightly over her mouth when she saw me kneeling up.

“This is something that I should’ve done long ago. Sorry for taking so long,” I said and looked into her eyes. “Baby…I swear with my heart and my soul, I will never leave you till I have to leave this world. I promise you with my life that I will hold you, protect you, cherish you and love you with all I’ve got. For this life, I shall never let you go and for the next; I will spend it, looking for you and be with you.” I held up the ring in my hand and continued, “With this ring, I, Patrick Ong, is bound to you eternally. I love you.”

I did my vows and held onto her left hand, I continued, “Faith Oh Shi Min, are you willing to wear this ring for the rest of your life and spend it with me?”

Faith’s tears were running down her cheeks like a damaged tap by then. She nodded and said, “Yes, I do.” She cried with her hand over her mouth. Her shoulders jerked uncontrollably in the rhythm of her sob, looking down as I slid the ring into her finger. We plunged into one another and kissed.

That night with Faith crying in my arms, I could not help it but wept as well. My tears streamed down my face as my heart was broken into pieces. You may ask why. Why are you crying? Faith just said “I do” isn’t it? Yes, she did. However, do you realise that was the most I could do for her? That was…our solemnisation. An impromptu, by-the-street, unlawful and unrecognised solemnisation. The thought of it hurts me.

I could not give her the grand entrance into a lavishly decorated ballroom with hundreds of people, standing with their hands together and welcomed us as a couple. I could not even give her a name. A name she can call herself as someone else’s wife.

“I’m sorry…this is the most I could do for you.” I apologised to my bride and wept uncontrollably.

“It’s ok…baby. It’s ok…I understand. This is the path I’ve chosen…as long as…I’m with you…it’s ok. I don’t need anything else…I just want you,” Faith said while fighting back her tears, looking at me with her red wet eyes.

We hugged for a very long time. I could feel my shirt was drenched with her tears but it did not matter. My knee was hurting as I supported her weight with my arms to lessen the load on hers but still, it did not matter. I wanted to sink myself into the moment and remember it forever. Till now, I can still feel the heart ache I was going through so as to remind myself what I had promised; to hold her, protect her, cherish her and love her for the rest of my life.

There were a few couples looking at us from a distance. However, our emotions got the better of us. We ignored them and were lost in each other’s embracement, cemented in that position like a statue.

With my emotions subsided, I held her face with both my hands as I rested on my heels, still kneeling and wiped her tears, at the same time, my own. I said with a smile, “You ok, baby? Heh heh, you look awful.”

“You la! Make me cry!” She replied as she slapped my chest and wiping off her tears with another hand.

“Come, let’s go home now.” I said as I hooked her fringe to the back of her ear.

Later that night at the lift lobby of my house, I carried Faith in my arms, like any other husbands would do to their wives during their wedding night, into my house. At the door, we were struggling to get through with the auto closing mechanism working like wonder. With a big push with my leg, the magnet at the back caught the door as it swung opened and we finally entered the house.

I proceed into the master bedroom with Faith still in my arms after back kicking the door to shut it and stood beside the bed, looking into her eyes. We kissed as I slowly placed her down on the bed. I lowered myself and was hovering over her. Our tongues met and fought gently in our mouths with our lips nibbling on each other. I could still see her beautiful almond eyes in the darkness as it was glowing with the lights shining through the night curtains.

Gently, my mouth made its way down on her lips, tasting her every inch of it with my tongue on her soft wet lips. I went further south, further down to her neck and kissed on her collarbone, licking up her pendant that I bought for her and sucked it in my mouth.

“Let’s bathe first,” she said, and slowly unbuttoned her shirt. I gaped as she slowly revealed her lacy white bra in front of me.

“You’re so beautiful, you know that?” I said and added after giving her a smile, “And I’m so glad that you’re mine.”

Faith smiled and gave me a huge kiss. She stood up, tip-toed towards the bathroom holding my hand and I followed like a tamed horse. As she tip-toed, she dropped her shirt behind her on the floor and at the door of the bathroom; she turned around and leaned against it... ...
Old 07-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

"Help me with my skirt,” Faith requested while holding my hand.

“Sure,” I replied with a smile, looking straight at her.

I squatted down, turned her around and unzipped her skirt slowly, pulling it down gently to her ankles slowly revealing her black lacy stocking ended at her high thigh. She was wearing a matching lacy white thong to her bra. Her butt cheeks were a welcome sight. I grazed the tip of my tongue on her butt and teased her at the sensitive part while helping her raise her legs one by one to get the skirt out. Following the contour of the butt cheeks sliding on her fair smooth skin, leaving trail of wetness on them, I was able to make my bride wriggle in pleasure.

Faith opened the bathroom door before dropping her lacy thong, followed by her bra on the floor. I followed suit and we went into the bath together. We cleaned each other thoroughly and she gave my manhood a bath in her mouth and so did I on her pussy. It was a brief teasing in the bath as both of us wanted the real action in bed.

After drying ourselves, we got on the bed and continued with the kissing. As we kissed, we let out our moans to certify each other. Faith stopped and proceeded to give me a catbath. Very slowly, she licked and sucked on my nipples and with her tongue gliding on my sensitive skin, she went down on my manhood once again. Sensually and gently she went up and down with my hard cock in her mouth as she moaned hungrily.

“Mmmmm…” she went on and on, cupping my balls in her hand while twisting her head. As she went up and down on my shaft she deposited load after load of her saliva on it, making my dick as wet as wet can be.

“Ahhhhh…yessss…oh baby…ahhhhhh…don’t stop. Suck on it baby. Mmmmm…”

Slurping on my shaft with the rest of my cock deep in her mouth, Faith shifted herself and hovered her vaginal over my face. She wanted me to eat her. I slipped my arms under her groin and grabbed her butt, spreading them, pushing them down to my face. I tongue fucked her pussy and she went crazy over it. She stopped her sucking at my cock and was moaning loudly with my cock still in her mouth. I rubbed my face on her dripping cunt and smeared her juice all over my face.

Tilting my chin up and pushing her down at me, I went crazy at her love hole, inserted my tongue as much as I could and wriggled furiously. I paused my tongue battle and gave the wetness a thorough suck before continuing with the tongue fuck again.

I found my way to her clit and concentrated on the orgasm button. I sped up with the licking, flicking and strengthening my sucking on it.

“Ahhhhh…huhhhh…baby…hah…hah…faster!” Faith requested and rocked her pussy on my face as I suck her juices off.

“I’m coming…ahhhhhh…coming!” Faith dipped her pussy into my face and rocked furiously with her juice flowing profusely on my face. She fell on my lap next to my dick and her legs were trembling and body squirming as her orgasm ripped her apart from inside.

My tongue was still in her pussy, digging and wriggling, tasting the mixture of my saliva and her juice. I did not want it to end. I still want taste her. I want my baby to have a blast during her “wedding night”.

I crawled out under her and lay beside her. I guessed my face was still shiny with all those juices, Faith looked at my mouth area and started licking. She was licking up her own juices. I grabbed her and we kissed like horny primates.

“Baby, I’m thirsty.”

“Huh? Go get some water…I’ll wait for you.”

“No…I want your juice.” Upon finishing the sentence I knelt up and turned her over on her belly, lifted her up by her waist and she was on doggy style.

“Hahaha…lame!” She teased.

I went behind her and was staring at her tantalising pussy that was making me going bonkers. Without any warning, I buried my face into it, sticking my tongue as deeply into it as I could, tasting, sucking in and consuming as much juices as I could possibly harvest.

There was no restriction to her moans. Faith was letting loose that night. Her arms went weak and her upper body fell onto the bed with her butt still sticking outright for me to feast on her pussy.

“Baby, I got to fuck you now. Turn around and spread your legs wide for me.”

Faith did as I commanded and lifted up her legs to her chest. I moved on top of her and slammed my dick into her, causing her to scream. The juices were lubricating my rock hard dick, going in and out her vagina.

“Scream for me baby, louder.” I said, along with the slapping sound produced when our privates met.

Faith yelled at the top of her lungs while I held on to her waist, pushing her into me to meet my thrusts.

“AHHHHHH…AHHHHHH…AHHHHHH…you dick is so damn hard! OHHH FUCKKKK…” she let out as her boobs rocked back and forth in the rhythm of my slamming. I sped up as my cock stiffened further, I said in between thrusts, “Baby. I’m. Coming. Now!”

“Yes…AHHHHH…I can feel it baby…AHHHHH…come in me baby. I WANT IT INSIDE ME!”

“AHHHHHHHH!” I let out as I turned on my last burst of fire and poured into her with the thumping pulsation going on underneath my balls. Loads and loads of my white hot sperm splashed inside her mercilessly.

I dropped on her, panting heavily together with her below me and with my dick still in her. My white soldier came flowing out as soon as I drew myself out of her. I hovered myself above her and gave her a kiss before I whispered the 3 words whole-heartedly in her ear, “I love you.”

I really do…
Old 07-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

And that was how we spent our “wedding” night. No, it did not happened in a bridal suite of a hotel. Just the 2 of us, in a room, in a house that I had initially setup with another woman. I owe her too damn much.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We will be landing in Malé, Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, in approximately 25 minutes. Local time is 11:05am. Temperature is at about 28 degree Celsius. According to the weather forecast, it’s going to be sunny for the next few days.

On behalf of my co-pilot and the cabin crews, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay in Maldives. We are looking forward to see you on board with us again in the near future.

All cabin crews please prepare for landing. Thank you.”

Finally after 5 hours, we were about to land on the tropical paradise. I could not wait to have my footprint planted on Maldives land; a place that I had been dreaming to visit. After a year of work at the office, I can finally rest and not think of it for a week. We were considered lucky to have the clear blue sky greeting us as December is the wet season.

There was no jet bridge connecting the aircraft to the terminal. We were walking from the aircraft to the terminal on foot out in the open. Upon seeing the clear blue sky and with the warm heat from the sun touches our skin, most of the passengers whipped out their camera with the big craft we had just disembarked as the backdrop. We did the same too. Basically the ladies cam-whored with one another along with my helpless boy, who was struggling to break free from the faces that had been sticking on his.

We were ushered into the terminal and very quickly, we cleared the custom and got our luggage before we were received by the resort staff who was holding on a board with my name on it, waiting outside the arrival gate. Although it was off peak season but there were still plenty of tourists, mainly checking themselves in with the resort kiosks situated outside of the main building.

The airport is not the most advanced one that I have been to however when I stepped out, the blue sea and sky surrounding it is an excellent complement for it. The ocean scented air had struck us that we were officially on our holiday that all of us had been waiting for, stimulating our mood even further. After checking in with the resort staff at the kiosks, we were chartered to the air taxi terminal at the other side of the airport with cool tropical drinks welcoming us. While waiting, Andy and I went out for a smoke and also snapped a couple of dozens of photos, mostly on the landing of the seaplanes, making both of us very excited on our maiden flight in such aircraft.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

However dreaded was I for the arrival of the day, it still crept up to me, my first meal with Faith’s family. Before that Sunday, Faith called her mother to inform her that I would be joining them for lunch. Auntie did not say much, in fact asked what I like to eat.

I could not possibly turn up with empty hands. So early that day, we went shopping to get something for auntie as a gift. After thinking through, we decided to get a Dom tonic wine and a basket of fruits. I know they were a bunch of corny gifts but I did not want to leave Faith’s mother a impression that I wanted to use lavish gifts to please her.

Faith and I were very nervous about the lunch, especially me. I was ready for all kinds of bombardments from her mother and sisters. Faith has 2 younger sisters.

Both married but only the second sister, Laurine, has kids, a boy and a girl.

The youngest, Agnes, just got married to a German who is station in Singapore.

That day, we were the first to arrive. Faith wanted auntie and I to get acquainted before meeting the sisters. “Hello auntie, 你好. 这是给你的.” – I greeted her and handed her the gifts.

“谢谢. 下次人来就好. 进来坐.”

“我不好意事. 来吃饭哪里可以两手空空. 谢谢你.”

“妈, 你煮好了吗? 要帮忙吗?” – Faith asked as we entered the house and they went into the kitchen, leaving me sitting in the living room.

I was looking around the house and helped myself with the television, surfing the channels. Minutes after minutes the time went by and at around 11:30am, the doorbell sounded. It was Laurine and her kids. I quickly stood up and greeted her. She returned my greetings with a cold smile, which was cast on her face while shifting her sight to somewhere else but my eyes. I knew at that moment, the day was not going to be an easy one. Laurine must have opposed my relationship with her sister. I felt really demoralised that moment. Felt like running out of the house. However, I did not. I stayed on. I guessed to be with Faith, I have to suck it all up like a man and take on whatever that was coming at me.

A few minutes after, someone knocked on the gate. I was looking into the kitchen, expecting someone to answer the door but no one came. I supposed they were too busy with the cooking. Being the only free hand in the house, I walked to the door and found James, Laurine’s husband, waiting outside.

“Hi, you must be Patrick.” He stretched out his hand and I shook on it as I opened the gate.

“Yes I am, then you must be James.”

“Haha ya. Been hearing a lot about you these few days.” He whispered to me and added, “Just to give you a head up. Laurine has a basket full of questions waiting to be thrown at you. You better take care.” and he patted my shoulder.

“Oh, ok. Thanks for the warning.” I said with a smile, adding it to my already troubled mind.

I let James in and he went straight into the kitchen to greet his mother-in-law. At that moment, my urge to smoke came knocking at my door. I looked around and went for it at the lift lobby. I was looking down over the parapet while inhaling the smoke and started to think of Kate.

If she’s with me, I would feel better.

But she was not, so I have to be brace myself for Faith. I knew my thoughts was not going to help me so I shook myself up and continued with my best friend, my cigarette.

While waiting, Andy and I went out for a smoke and also snapped a couple of dozens of photos, mostly on the landing of the seaplanes, making both of us very excited on our maiden flight in such aircraft.

Ding

The elevator sounded, and out came a Caucasian and Faith’s youngest sister, Agnes.

“Hi,” I greeted the husband with a nod and turned to the sister, “Hi Agnes.”

“Hi Patrick, not going in?” Agnes said to me with a warm smile.

Ok, at least this one friendlier. I thought and held up my cigarette in my hand, “Fresh air.”

“Hahaha, this is my hubby, Arno.” She said to me and turned to Arno, “Dar, this is Patrick.”

“Hello, nice to meet you finally.”

“Nice to meet you too,” and we shook our hands.

“I’ll join you later dar,” Arno said to Agnes while whipping out his pack of Marlboro and she went in.

Arno’s eyes were fixed at Agnes while she walked off and said, “I don’t know how you did it but I must say…well done! But let me warn you about Laurine. Agnes told me her sister isn’t supportive and she’s not going quiet on this.”

“Hahaha, ya. James had warned me earlier.”

“Oh, James’ here? Let me call him.” Arno said and called James on his mobile and shortly after he came out of the house and joined us.

“Hey guys.” James called out while yawning before adding, “Last night was a nightmare. The kids refused to sleep.”

“That’s why I always use condoms,” Arno replied with his German accent and turned to me, “Heard that you’re married with a kid too.”

“Yup, that’s right. He’s 19th month now.”

“Wow, very fun age,” James said.

“I really wondered how you do it,” Arno asked while lighting up again.

“Do what?”

“Convinced your wife about Faith.”

“I didn’t…she’s the one who convinced me,” I replied.

“What?” Arno exclaimed as he gasped at my reply.

“Haha, it’s a very long story. Maybe one of these days we’ll talk over beer.”

“Yes please, I would like to know.”

“Count me in man,” James added.

At the doorstep, I took a deep breath before stepping in, getting ready for the bombardment from Laurine. The sisters were laying the table, getting ready for lunch. Faith looked at me and gave me the familiar warm smile. Although she did not say it out loud but I knew, my presence meant a lot to her. With her smile shining at me, I knew whatever that was going to be thrown at me is all worth it.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Taking Charge

Tag: UNCENSORED, TUSHY, Amateur

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ing_Charge.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/m2kbpcxmymd...rge.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1u90kpdiaym...rge.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/zfid41l32nc...rge.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tq548cr26k0...rge.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/fzoq09lxd4b...rge.part05.rar