The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F a i t h

“好了. 都坐下吧.” – The elder in the house said, setting the last dish at the table.

“妈, 吃饭.” – All of them said simultaneously, even Arno.

“Auntie, 吃饭.” – I said before nodding to the rest of the people at the table, making sure I practice all the good manners my own mother had taught me since young.

For the first few minute, I was extremely quiet. I stared hard at the food presented in front of me and my hands were sending food to my mouth automatically as if programmed to do so with my mind telling myself I must break the silence. I took a peep at the rest of them and Laurine had a straight face cast on her while James busy stuffing himself with the food. Agnes and Arno were looking at each other. I believe they could feel the awkwardness.

“Auntie, 这道扣肉很好吃啊.” – I finally said.

“谢谢, 好吃就吃多点,锅里还有.” - Faith’s mother answered.

“我妈妈最拿手的就是扣肉.” – Agnes added in, to prolong the conversation.

“Yes, indeed, it has always been my favourite.” Arno joined in as well.

“Looks like your tongue has been locally tuned,” I joked.

“Haha, ya, by my mother-in-law. She’s a really good cook.” Arno said.

“Can you cook?” I asked Agnes and added, “I know your sister can.”

“Me ar. Haha, instant noodle with egg is the only thing on my menu.”

“Hahaha, good enough,” I laughed and turned to Laurine, “How about you, Laurine? Can you cook?”

I was looking at her and from my angle I could see Arno’s surprised look as I tried to strike up a conversation with Laurine who still had that straight face on her. He, too, slowly turned to Laurine, waiting for her reply. James, beside her, turned and looked at Laurine too, who eventually answered on her behalf, “She can cook. Almost as well as Agnes, hahaha.”

“Who asked you?” Laurine finally spoke, “He’s asking me not you? You can’t even cook an egg without burning it.”

Everyone laughed except auntie at the table. At this point, I knew Laurine is not the person I should be worried about. It was the mother; or it had always been her. The rest of us chatted and joked like a group of friends. Laurine as well, joined in the conversation, slowly warming up. Only Faith’s mother sat at her table quietly, feeding the youngest of James and Laurine. I knew something was troubling her mind. I knew I needed to talk to her. Afterall, I am, so to speak, asking for her daughter’s hand in “marriage”.

After the meal, all of us helped to wash and clear the dining table. I volunteered to station at the basin, soaping and rinsing the dishes while Faith helped to wipe them dry.

“Today’s not so bad afterall,” Faith said to me. “Laurine is now opening up.”

“But I think your mom’s still a little troubled. I think I should talk to her later.”

“My mom’s fine. She spoke to me while you were in the living room just now before my sisters came. She’s just a little worried for me but I’ve rest her assured.”

I thought for a while before replying, “But I think it will only be proper if I speak to her myself. Let’s do it after your sisters had gone home.”

“What do you want to say to her?”

“I’m not sure,” I chuckled, “Let me think about it.”

“Ok,” Faith replied with a smile and gave me a peck on my cheek.

Inside the seaplane, there was minimal legroom at the seat. I was not expecting business class but it was very hard for us to move around especially for me who had Keane with me. The cockpit was in full view with no barrier from the passengers. After the 2 pilots, had did their thingies on the switches and some recording on the log books, we were good to go. The journey from Malé to our atoll was 45 mintues and we were each given a pair of earplugs, and an ear muffler for my boy, to fend off the noise from the engine as they roared in display of its power to bring us up into the air.

The journey was a mesmorising one with the view taking our breaths away. Every atoll that we flew passed looked amazing with the turquoise blending into darker blue as the water goes deeper. From the view high in the sky, they looked like small little cells under a microscope. Speedboats carrying island hoppers could be seen on the waters zipping north, south, east and west, leaving a wave trail behind them.

The weather was perfect with the sun shone brightly above us, casting a shadow of the plane onto the surface of the water as we flew quite low to prepare for landing, dropping off some of the tourists at their resort.

I was so proud of my boy as he sat quietly throughout the whole flight only to fidget once in a while. He was enjoying the view with his papa.

After the lengthy family chat at the living room, Faith’s sisters finally left, leaving me the chance to talk to the mother. I did not have slightest idea of what to say to Faith’s mother. Perhaps Laurine’s sudden change of attitude towards me made me put my guard down. I was enjoying the chat with the sisters and did not prepare my speech. That proved to be a big mistake afterward.

“妈, 我们可以和你说几句话吗?” – Faith asked her mother after she closed the gate behind her siblings.

Auntie did not say much but acknowledged her daughter’s request with a soft voice that could hardly be heard in the then quiet house, “Mm,” and then changed her course towards the kitchen and sat down in the living room, without looking at us.

Somehow, that respond gave me a shiver down my spine. That cold respond, as if her mother knew what was coming, made me lose my steadiness. My throat and thinking juice dried up. I could not speak or think quickly enough of what to say to her. I slowly ambled to the sofa, buying every scrap of time that I could, before my “I-love-you-daughter-but-I’m-married speech” and sat next to Faith away from her mother, who was sitting in the stand-alone armchair around the coffee table.

The silence was weighing down on me, suffocating me, slowly eating me up from inside. I started to perspire. Droplets of sweat formed on my forehead and slowly dripped down the side of my jawline. I became a little boy in front of a strict principal.

This will never bode well for me. I got to start talking!

“妈…” – I stopped almost immediately the word came out of my mouth. Faith turned and looked at me. I could see her shock look from the corner of my eye.

Ma?? What the fuck am I thinking??

“对不起 对不起, auntie.” – I apologised over and over again. I could feel my face heated up with embarrassment.

“没事, 不要担心.” – auntie finally spoke up and continued, “老实说, 我看不见你们的未来. 只知道如果半路上要是出了什么问题的话而分开,受伤的会是我的女儿. 我们做父母的责任是把你们生下来, 把你们养大和给予你们教育. 日子要怎么过, 你们自己决定. 请不要怪auntie自私. 你要记得你有责任对她好.”

At this point, Faith was sobbing and kept shaking her head. “妈, 对不起.” – Faith finally let out and hugged her mother. Auntie dropped her tears as well.

“Auntie, 请你放心. 我在这里想你保证, 我不会让思敏伤心也不会让她一个人走下去. 虽然我们不能结婚, 但我会尽一个丈夫的责任照顾她的. 请给我时间来证明我自己.” – I said upon seeing the mother and daughter hugging each other in tears.

There was nothing I can say to rest her mother assured that her daughter is in good hands and will never be left alone, I knew that. I can say whole world but that was just empty talks to her. I need time. I need time to prove myself that I am genuine towards her daughter. I am no different with her other son-in-laws, whose ultimate goal is to spend their lives with her daughters.

Time is all I need.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would not say the landing of the craft was the smoothest that I have ever experienced. However, with the turquoise sea, white sand and blue sky surrounding us, as long as I am still breathing, I would not care much for that.

“We’re finally here,” Faith shouted out of the sudden the moment all of us stepped onto the jetty, giving all of us a scare, including the bell-boy.

“YAY,” cried Nicole and Kate simultaneously. Where else for Andy, he was already at the far end of the jetty, shooting everywhere with his ridiculously big zoom lens.

“Ooi! Help lei!” I shouted. Actually there was nothing much to carry as the bell boy was there to do the chores. I just wanted to tease him.

“We’re finally here!!” Andy shouted across the jetty against the sound of the turquoise hitting against the wooden deck.

“Ok ok relax people. We have the whole week here.”

“Good afternoon sir, are you Mr. Patrick Ong?” A pleasant lady asked with a bright smile across her face.

“Yes, I am, and here we all are!” I replied, spreading my arms out, showing her the group.

“Haha, sure, please follow me to the lobby and a welcome drink will be served,” she said before showing us to a 6 seater club car, waiting by the side. “How was your flight?” She conversed on along the way back to the lobby and she started to give us a brief orientation of their facilities.

The island is not big. It will only take me 15 minutes to walk from one end to another. However small it may be, they have a wide range of activities available. I started to plan in my head of the things to do.

That afternoon after the teary talk with the mother and daughter, Faith and I went to the nearby mall to run some errands and to get some stuffs that Kate had arrowed me to. Mostly baby stuffs.

Just as I was browsing through the list in the store and Faith was checking some items on the racks, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and to my surprise it was Karen, a client’s representative that I have been aliasing with.

Karen is a beautiful lady with her own charm. She has a pair of electrifying asian eyes, an almost perfect nose and slim lips. I especially like her long wavy hair that spells confidence whenever it starts to float as she walks. She was not in her office wear, which I am used to see her in. Instead, she was in a pair of denim shorts and white spaghetti strap underneath a large white upper waist length top, which had her shoulder exposed.

“Hey Patrick! What you doing here? You’re the last person I though I will see here,” she said.

“Eh…hi hello!” I greeted her in surprise.

“Hahaha. I’m here to visit someone nearby and now getting some stuffs for my baby. How about you? You stay around here.”

“Ya, just next block. When you coming to our office again? I’ll prepare your favourite tea.”

“Arr…haha. Sure. I think soon, unless your boss fires us.”

“Hahaha,” she laughed and placed her hand on my arm and then added, “Don’t think that will happen.”

Karen’s line of sight shot passed me and was targeted on something, or rather, someone. I turned around and Faith was standing behind me.

“Oh, let me introduce. This is Faith, my wife…and this is Karen from MSC. I have dealings with her company and she is the liaison officer.”

I could see a change in Karen’s face when I introduced Faith as my wife for she knew Kate as well. Of course, she did not question me. Most probably questioning herself in her mind instead.

Kate? Divorced? Remarried?

We conversed on for a short while and made our separate ways. I continued to shop for the items in the long list and Faith was quietly following me. She did not talk much and when I asked about her opinions, her answer was always a second late. I did not give it a thought, thinking it was because of the sobbing episode at her mother’s, and the day went by with us picking up Kate and Keane.

Until late at night in bed, Faith was brushing her hair at the dressing table and Kate beside me, reading her book. Faith stood up and went out. At this point, Kate poked me, “Ooi, you saw Karen at the mall earlier today is it?”

“Eh, how you know? Ya, didn’t know she stays there.”

“Did she do something suggestive again?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like flirting la.”

“Again? I’ve already told you you are too sensitive already what. So long ago still dig it out.” I replied with great impatience and went back on my tablet.

“Eh eh…this time not me hor.” Kate replied and kept on pointing at the door.

“Huh? Faith? Why??”

“Aiyah, I’ve told you before that Karen is a flirting machine. Women’s senses are very sharp I tell you.”

I did not say it out loud, but Kate was right. I do not really know about women’s senses, but I do know that Karen is indeed flirtatious.

Some time back, before the whole Faith saga, I went clubbing with my buddies to celebrate a birthday. Kate did not join us as she hated clubbing. I am not keen in clubbing as well but because it was a birthday celebration of a close friend, I turned up.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Half way through the night, someone found me at the couch that we were occupying. Yes, you’ve guessed it right.

Under the display of the colourful disco rays shining randomly at the clubbers, I saw Karen waving at me and walked towards my direction. She was wearing a black silky dress with a plunging neckline, revealing much of her bust. She had dressed to kill.

“HEY,” she spoke against the deafening music, “FANCY TO SEE YOU HERE!”

“HI…YA, HERE TO CELEBRATE A FRIEND’S BIRTHDAY. YOU?”

“SAME! HAHAHA.” Karen replied and at this point, she was sitting quite close to me, probably because we had to shout into each other’s ears in order to converse.

“WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS? DANCING?”

“YA, THEY’RE OVER THERE.” I replied, pointing at the direction where my friends were. The horny bastards were already looking at us. All of them must be wondering who can this potential prey be. “WHERE’S YOUR TABLE?”

“OVER THERE, AT THAT PATHATIC CORNER.” Karen replied with 2 of her friends still standing, waiting for her to get back to their table.

“ARE THEY ALL YOUR FRIENDS?” I asked, pointing at the ladies.

“NO. THERE’S 1 MORE AT THE TABLE.”

“I SEE…WANNA JOIN US HERE? ITS BIG ENOUGH.” I asked, mainly for the horny bastards.

“I’LL ASK THEM,” and she got up, had a little discussion with her friends. After a while, she turned around and gestured me that she would be bringing her other friend and their drinks over.

The moment she left for her table, I waved my friends to come back. All of the horny bastards hurried back and kept asking who she was. I told them everything and the birthday boy came hugging me and shouted, “THANK YOU” into my ear.

Not long after, she came back with her friends and their drinks in their hands. My horny friends quickly stood up to welcome them. After their little session of self-introduction, Andrew poured everyone a drink and we cheered for the first time with many more followed. Everyone had a blast. Even I, who detest clubbing, enjoy that night. Perhaps it was due to the company of the ladies, made that night a little special.

As for Karen, unknowingly, she was sitting very close to me. Maybe I am a little over sensitive, but I could feel she was sticking to me a little too close. Whenever she came close to me to shout into my ear, I could feel her bust rubbing against my arm. Unless she was wearing a very thick padding underneath, which I am quite sure she went commando that night, there is no reason for a lady to be ignorant of that.

I had tried to shun away from the touch, as I do not want to portrait myself as a horny bastard like the rest, who would munch on anyone who comes along. Of course, all these happened when my mind was still sober. I admit, when I was a little tipsy at the later part of that night I did enjoyed her rubbing. At one point, I remembered wrapping my hand around her waist to bring her closer when she could not hear me. Making use of the fact that we were all at least a little intoxicated that night, I found my hand further south off her waist, resting on her hips.

I knew it was dangerous to play that game with her, and so I made up an excuse to the gents to relieve myself, followed by a smoke outside. Looking at different groups of people, clustering among themselves, mostly taking a break from the blasting music and a few tending to their puking friends, I was messaged back to my table by Karen herself.

“Hey, wru? We’re cutting e cake soon. Waitin 4 u.”

I made my way back to the table and indeed, the cake was ready to be blown and cut. I deliberately chose to stay away from my seat and sang the birthday song, standing. After the whole cake cutting thingy, I stood by the railing and watch the clubbers dance in the dance floor. Karen came forth and knocked the 2 glasses in her hands and handed me one of it, she mouthed “cheers” and she drank up.

I bottomed up as well and she came up to me with a hand rested on my chest and tip-toed, “SO GLAD TO FIND YOU HERE OR ELSE WE WOULD BE STUCK IN THAT CORNER. THANK YOU FOR HAVING US OVER WITH YOU GUYS. CAN SEE MY FRIENDS REALLY ENJOYED TONIGHT.” I think her lips touched my side-burn a little.

“SURE. ANYTIME,” and I stepped back. I think she got the hint and the rubbing stopped.

I am not trying to be a saint here but I was trying my very best to be truthful to Kate…back then. Moreover, very importantly, she knows Kate. If I were to try something funny with her, I would risk having side effects and it could be devastating. I am glad that I managed to control the beast in me.

“You mean Faith thought the same? Is that why she was very quiet the whole time? I thought she was still affected by what her mom had said to us.”

“Sigh…what did Karen do this time?” Kate inquired before adding, “Anyway, you better do your damage control later when she comes back.”

“Help me lei. I’m really innocent. I don’t find anything that she did suggest flirting. Even if she did, its not me what. Why you girls like to…” I stopped as Faith re-entered the room and went under the covers beside me.

“Hey baby, are you ok?”

“Huh? I’m sleepy,” and she closed her eyes.

I turned and looked at Kate who shuddered her shoulders and looked at me.

With all the coldness from Faith I became a little pissed off.

What did I do? I’ve done nothing wrong!

I took down my reading spec and said, “Even a judge would announce to a murderer his offence before sentencing him to death.”

Silence filled the room and Kate held my arms to indicate me to stop. Then Faith jolted up and said, “You were enjoying her flirting,” and she lay back down on the bed again, staying motionlessly with her eyes shut.

“Huh?? When?”

There was no respond from Faith until much later, “When the 2 of you laughed and she had her hands all over you.”

“Whoa…she merely touched my arms only lei. Come on la, did I return her flirting or not?”

Kate interrupted, “Arr…now you admit she was flirting la.”

“Wei, is this helping? Ok ok forget it. Stop all conversation. I need water.” I announced, got off the bed and went out.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Instead of the kitchen, I went to the nursery and sat on the floor beside my boy.

Ridiculous women. How am I supposed to control her actions? What can I do if she wants to touch me? Expect me to dodge ar? Crazy!

The more I thought about it the more agitated I become.

Ok…calm down. Peace…I want peace…peace…peace.

I recited the mantra again and again in my mind and went back to the room when I felt better. The moment I entered the room, Kate and Faith was giggling on bed looking at me. I knew I was pranked. Stupid me had been played by these 2 ladies here again.

“Wa, so it’s all fake la,” I asked to assure the whole situation.

“Hahahaha,” both of them laughed.

“Hey, don’t play this kind of joke lei.”

“Hahaha, papa don’t be angry. Just wanna show you the power of girls,” Kate said.

“Ya la, see if you still dare to talk to girls in front of us or not.”

“Crazy ar! Just a friendly chat that’s all. I almost walked out of the house just now.”

“Aiyah, come la come la.” Kate lifted up the sheet, gesturing me to go between them. “Calm down ok papa? We’ll make you very happy down here. Hahaha,” and she patted my crotch.

“Hahaha, that’s so naughty!” Faith said to Kate, hitting her arm.”

“You say one huh. I shall not move. You girls do your thing.” I laid down with my hands behind my head, relaxing.

“Oh…sleeping time!” Kate exclaimed and both of them turned away from me.

“OOOI!”

They laughed out loud once again. My ladies love to tease me in this way, seeing me falling into their manipulation gives them pleasure. Do you really think I am so dumb to fall into their trap again and again…

Ok la. Who am I kidding? I am so dumb. Perhaps I enjoyed that myself subconsciously.

“Are we doing it or not?” I asked impatiently.

The pair sat up on each of my sides, looking down at me, smiling at me and then at each other. They lowered themselves to my chest and each took on my nipples, giving them a stir with their tongues. Flicking left and right, up and down and giving them a tiny bite at times. Their hair smelt so nice after their shower and I love putting my nose into them.

Their free hands roamed freely on my tummy and further south on my thigh and crotch area with my brief still on. They were like highly trained synchronised performers, each simultaneously took on the rubber strap of my brief, slid it down to my ankles and Kate used her toes to swung my brief off while Faith spread my legs wide open for her sex partner to graze my underside with her fingernails.

Faith moved herself up to me and we kissed hungrily. Kate came forth as well, pulling my chin towards her and took on my tongue.

I made a requested that I had been looking forward to however always slipped my mind, “Can you girls kiss for a sec?”

Without a second thought both of them supported themselves on me and engaged in a kissing frenzy with their tongue licking at each other. As their tongues fought, they lubricate each other with their saliva and upon seeing that, I brought them down to me and joined in the battle.

The three musketongues fought bravely in that tiny wet battlefield. My dick was as hard as a rifle barrel by then with the kissing and their touching. I left the battle ground and attacked their south with my fingers. Their swampy mushy wet lands at the south was indeed flooded with their juices. One by one, I dug a load and tasted it like a chef tasting his dishes.

“Oh my god, you girls are so wet.”

“Mmm-hmmm…” Faith agreed with her mouth still engaged in the battle with Kate. I think they were hooked to kissing each other ever since.

I took the chance when they were engrossed with their kissing to strip them off their apparels, revealing their boobs and munched hungrily on them. I pushed them closed to each other and made their tits meet and their nipples banging into one another. Who would ask for better? I knelt up and join in the kissing once more.

All three of us were making so much noise that I got to stop and played some music to camouflage the moans that we were giving out.

Faith suddenly stopped and wiped the wetness off her mouth; whispered something into Kate’s ear.

“Ooi, why are you whispering? I cannot know meh?”

Kate giggled and nodded her head vigorously in agreement to whatever my number 2 had suggested.

“What are you girls up to now?”

“Hee…you’ll see,” Kate replied as Faith walked to the wardrobe, opened the last drawer in it and took out a box.

“Well, we’ve decided to give you your Christmas present early this year.” Faith said with her hands holding something behind her, still giggling.

Kate was giggling on bed as well. “What’s so funny? Oh man, I have a bad feeling.”

“1…2…3,” they counted together. “TA-DAAAA! Merry Christmas!” Faith brought forth my present with 2 hands in front of me.

It was a fake vagina.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

“What the fuckkkk? Why…wh..who…” I was speechless.

“Hahahaha…” Kate started to roll on the bed, laughing out loud and pointing at Faith. “It’s her idea!”

I took over the box and on it was a picture of a Japanese girl. The box was written with Japanese words all over and there was a printed signature on it. I guessed the whole thing was made out of the mould of this person’s pussy.

“Why on earth are you giving me this for?” I asked and could not believe my Christmas present from my wives is actually a fake pussy of a Japanese AV.

“Open it and use it now! We long to see you using it! Hahaha,” Faith instructed.

There was a manual in it but it was full of unknown foreign language. Anyway, how hard can it be to use it, so I threw that useless paper away. The pussy is not very long, slightly longer than my palm. Along with it, is a bottle of lubricant. I guess it is either for me to apply on my manhood or into the pussy. Either way, I was kind of curious as well.

“How to use?? You girls help me la,” I lied.

“Ok ok, lie down.” Kate said, jumping back on her knees. She took over the box and took out the toy, which was wrapped up with a thin piece of plastic. “You’re so soft now how to fuck the toy huh?”

“Wa biang eh, mama, since when are you so crude with your words?”

“Since I’m having sex now, hahaha.”

“I’ll make it hard.” Faith volunteered and bent down, giving my sleeping dick a wake up call while Kate poured the lubricant into the toy.

“Alright alright…hard already!” Kate tapped repeatedly on Faith’s shoulder who was reluctant to give way, still slurping on my erected penis.

“Mmmmm…” Faith whined, shaking her head with my dick in her mouth.

Upon seeing Faith slurping on my dick, Kate wanted some of action too. She bent down as well, licking on my balls while Faith still doing her thing on me. My number 2 stopped to take a breather and Kate took the chance, snatched my dick out of her mouth and gave it a suck as well. After a few rounds of slurping and sucking, Kate slowly placed the fake pussy over my mushroom head and slotted in, wrapping my dick with it.

Slimy, cooling, tight were just the words to describe the feeling.

“Ahh ahh ahh…” I gave out uncontrollably.

“Pain ar,” Faith asked.

“No…feels kind of good.”

Kate brought the pussy up again and pushed it down once more. They could see from my expression I was enjoying it.

The mother of my child went slowly, up and down, twisted the toy left to right as she gasped, looking at it sliding along my hardened shaft. Faith came closer to me. Her hands were resting on my chest as she looked on. Both of them were quiet and did not make any sound. I guessed they were enjoying the moment they had been waiting for ever since they got me the toy.

Faith switched her stares between me and my groin, biting her lower lip; smiling and said, “You like it baby?”

“Yea…ahhh…feels good.”

“Want me to go faster,” Kate asked.

“No…slow is good…huhhhh.”

Faith started to lick my belly button as she watched on. The grazing by her tongue went further south and eventually each lady took up one side of me. My number 2 continued with her grazing, teasing me from my thigh to the knee and grazed further down, sucking on my toes.

Kate was looking on, watching Faith do her thing on me and she slid out the pussy, took my whole dick into her mouth and slurped on it sensually.

It is always so arousing to see Kate sucking on my dick. Her way of doing it on me is…quite different from Faith. It is all about that expression on her face that is making me enjoy her sucking so much. She will always do it nice and slow on me, opening that sexy mouth a little wider whenever sliding down on my shaft, smiling while do it, showing me that she is really enjoying my cock. Kate would also graze her teeth along my shaft while going up and down, and at times on the mushroom head. She is always able to hit that right amount of strength. Neither it is too hard to hurt me nor too soft for me to feel it.

Faith on the other hand, loves to work on the tip, wrapping her lips fully around it, twist and turn her head and then slide down the shaft. Another skill that my number 2 possesses is her ability to control the flow of her saliva. I don’t know how she does it, but she is always able to wet my cock without making a mess on my lower abdomen or the bed. She loves to see her saliva string from my cock to her mouth, slurp it all back into her mouth and then reuse it again and again.

Oh my god, can I wake them up now to give me one?

The ladies took turns, as if like scheduled duties, to take on my dick. They did not mind taking each other’s saliva in the process and seeing that made me want to explode. Kate is still rejecting cum-in-mouth but if she does not, my life would be perfect.

“Ahhhh…I’m gonna come!”

“Shoot in my mouth baby,” Faith said and Kate gave up my dick to her.

I gestured my number 1 to move up to me and I buried my face into her 34D while Faith ready to receive my sperm with her mouth.

“Oh fuck…I’m coming!” I announced and both ladies moaned even louder to synchronise with my explosion. I humped into Faith, grabbed Kate’s mushy breasts and exploded my protein into that abused mouth. I pressed down Faith into my groin as my lower half went stiff with one hand behind her head; grabbed one of Kate’s boob and sucked like a thousand babies sucking on her milk.

And there it was, my best experience of pre-intercourse ejaculation with my ladies…up till then. However, that night did not stop there. Technically, if you count the pussies in the room, I had 3 to please. Kate’s, Faith’s and the fake one, lying on the bed, were all waiting. Of course, I had no obligation towards the fake one, but I do, or rather, I want to please the rest.

Faith went into the bathroom to rinse her mouth off the sperm that I had just deposited in her. “Papa, how are you feeling? Can you still go?”

“It was wonderful mama. I can…for you,” I said with a broad smile.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
DeBombers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanks TS
Old 11-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Kate slithered up to me and our lips met, slurping on one another. That familiar breath triggered my memory of our long history and I realised I had been neglecting her all these while, trying to make Faith mine. She had been left behind, quietly taking care of our boy and waiting for me to come back to her. I hugged her tightly in my arms for she is the incredible woman that had allowed all these to happen.

“Mama, I’m sorry. I know I had neglected you all these while…I’m sorry. I love you.” I said looking straight into her eyes and wrapped my lips around hers.

“I understand. Now that we are together…all 4 of us. I’m happy,” and she returned my hug just as tightly.

Kate slithered back down but stopped where her 34Ds met my dick, rubbing them on my sore, still hardened cock. I lifted my hip and Kate slotted herself underneath my butt. Very gently, she placed my cock between her mushy breasts. It was a familiar sight. That was how she would position to breast fuck me. After Faith had sucked all moisture off my cock, Kate placed it inside her mouth for the last time that night to lubricate it.

Up and down, up and down she went with her boobs fully in her hands and breasts fucked my cock. My dick disappeared completely into Kate’s cleavage and only to reappear when her mushy breasts reached the bottom of my shaft. From time to time, she spitted some of her saliva on it to lessen the friction of our raw sex organs rubbing each other.

“Mama, can I fuck you now?”

“No, not yet. I’m not done with you,” she replied.

Kate pushed my legs over my chest and my butt hole was staring at her. She stuck out her tongue, slowly licked my balls and grazed towards my hole. At my butt hole, she paused a while, looking at it for a moment and slowly took on the hole. Sensually, her tongue teased, she made circles after circles on it. I felt wetness; wetness from her saliva. The feeling was great.

“Wow mana, this is the first time you licked on my asshole.”

“You like it? Am I doing it right?”

“Whatever you’re doing, you’re doing it right. Please don’t stop.” I pleaded and rest my head back on the pillow.

Perhaps her confidence was boosted by my compliment as she went faster at my hole, flickering it up and down, left and right. My dick was dancing in rhythm. She stroked it for a couple of times with her hands while her mouth was busy at my man hole and then she pushed it back towards her mouth and slid it down to the back of her wet throat. Kate went crazy at it. Her hair was everywhere with her blowing on my dick.

“Mama, let me help you too.”

“How?”

“69.”

Kate smiled at the invitation and gladly moved her pussy hovering above me. I admired her sexy butt for a while and started licking her butt cheek and groin, deliberately missing out on the main attraction. Her body started to squirm while slurping hungrily, pleasuring me with my dick in her mouth. As my tongue flicked her clit for the first time that night; the floodgate to her pussy juice was released and loads after loads of her natural nectar coated my mouth as I went on. Oh god, how love to see her pussy lips being stir around by my lustful tongue. Kate would whine louder every time I stuck my tongue deeply into her, causing her to pause with my cock in her mouth.

“Are you enjoying my licks mama? Want me to stop? Ahhhhhh…use your teeth mama.”

“Mm-hmmmm…Mmmmm.” Kate replied and complied to my request.

Kate knows my likes and dislikes; likewise, I know hers. I know every square inch of her sensitive area on her body. That curvy body is full little playgrounds for my hands and tongue.

Flickering on her clit with my tongue is just a foreplay, a introduction to what is coming at her after that. I pushed the pussy lips apart with my tongue and skillfully pick out her clit and suck it between my lips. This is not all. I will always caress it with my tongue and this, never failed to trigger the orgasmic eruption in her.

“Ahhhhh…huhhhh-huh…ahhhhhhhh..huhhh-huh.” Kate’s breathing and moaning intensified. My mouth skill was building up that orgasm in her. As I strengthened my suction and the caressing with my tongue, she tried to break away from my grip, which was relentless. Mercilessly, I continued what I was doing until her whole body went stiff and then trembled with her orgasmic dam blasted through.

She fell onto the bed and her pussy was resting on my chest with me still wriggling my finger in it.

“I want to fuck you now mama.”

“Ok, I want it too. Fuck me papa, fuck me.” Kate replied as she gathered all of her strength and climbed on me, guided my dick at her hole to her entrance and gave it an orientation by swapping it like a key looking for the keyhole.

As she was doing that, I heaved a huge breath and whined, “Put it in mama…put it in. Stop teasing already…”

She, liked the rest of us, was cleanly shaved. Partly influenced by Faith, who helped her with the shaving. I could see my tip spreading her meat curtain below and I wanted her so bad that I tried lifting my hips up to enter her. However, she followed suit and lifted herself up to prevent me from penetrating further.

“How much do you want me now,” she asked.

“So damn much, mama. Please give it to me. Let me fuck you now.”

She gasped as I pleaded. Our sex talk had hit her g spot. Kate dropped her guard as I lifted my hips swiftly and entered her without permission. Kate was caught off guard and did not prepare for my penetration. “AHHHHHHH!” She let out a huge moan.

Faith rushed out of the bathroom to check on us but the only sight that greeted her was the 2 of us fucking each other crazy on bed.

“Pain?” I concerned.

“No…ahhh…it’s good. Don’t stop papa. Go on and fuck me!” Kate replied with her back arched forward and head held back, rocking her hip back and forth on my dick.

With a push by my hip on her butt, Kate fell forward and I hugged her, slamming her into my crotch and with every thrusts I made sent shock waves through her body.

“Piak piak piak piak…” The sound created by our naked body slamming into one another echoed through the room and pierced through the music running in the background and into our ears. The long lost sexual height of our love making was once again created and everything else was thrown into oblivion.

I knew Faith was watching and wanted a piece of the action as well, but I was doing her “elder sister” and being the number 2 in the house, she got to wait.

Kate’s was getting louder as I pounded on. She reacted with her moan to each my thrusts into her. My dick was strengthening. Her pussy was contracting. Just as I thought she could not take it any more she switched to her signature killer move once again, Lusty Leapfrog.

With that position, she knew I could not hold it much longer. She wanted both of us to come together. She want me to shoot my 2nd round of ammo into her. That night, her sexy moan, her sexy body moving up and down in front of me, that sexy pair of 34D titties swinging wildly and my rock hard dick grinding inside her wet pussy were the perfect recipe to my climax of that day.

“I’m coming mama! I’m. Coming…NOW!” I paced out my announcement in between my thrusts.

“Yes, let it all out! Inside me!”

“AHHHHHHH…” I let out and pounded last few strong thrusts into her as I emptied my 2nd load into the mother of my child.

Kate fell on the bed again and my dick, which was still dancing in rhythm from the blood pumping from my accelerated heart, popped out from her seeded pussy. We were both panting hard. I then dragged myself towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist, giving her a kiss on her forehead. “I love you mama.”

“Love you too,” she replied and laid back with her eyes closed, drifting into her dreamland.

I continued to hug my number 1 in my arms, closing my eyes as well. Faith joined in the cuddle behind me and rested her head on my back. I knew she wanted some from me that day as she was caressing my body as she lay quietly on me; however, I was maxed out. I conceded defeat. I could not go on anymore. I needed my rest.

No matter how much I wanted to please everyone that night, I could not go on. I reached out behind me and gave her 2 pats on her thigh.

“It’s ok, baby. Sleep then.” She replied and switched off everything before rejoining Kate and me in bed.

Within minutes, I drifted into my dreamland as well. That night, I had no dream. I slept, as usual, in between my ladies. It was a “well-deserving” rest for me, after the mental torturing lunch and intense physical work out that night. It was undisrupted…until the first ray of the new sun of the new day shone across the sky, through the curtains.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HuangShuRong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bro
Old 11-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

"He’s gonna wake up,” someone said.

“Shhhhhhhh,” a second voice warned.

“Oh my god, he’s so hard.”

“I think its the air-con. He’s always hard in the morning,” the first voice commented and then added, “Did you guys do it after me last night?”

“No, he’s too tired. He slept after tt too.”

“Then you must be…” My ears ceased and did take in any more of the conversation after that as I fell back to sleep.

I have no idea how long was it before I started feeling someone touching my stick again. That person was holding my morning erected penis in her hand and was stroking it very slowly. Moments later, a warm sensation wrapped around it and slurping sound could be heard. My eyes struggled to open and when it was finally opened, receiving the first light of the day, Kate hover above me and said, “Good morning papa. Had a good sleep? Now enjoy your treat from your wives ok? Just lie down.”

I chuckled as I nodded my head and closed my tired eyes again, enjoying my morning breakfast-in-bed. Faith was serving me my breakfast. Her service that morning was wonderful. My dick was at its hardest again as she slurped on it relentlessly. I do not know what is the reason behind it, but my dick is always at its most vulnerable in the morning.

“I’m gonna shoot,” I warned my service provider as I kneaded Kate’s 34Ds, who was sitting beside me with her chest lowered towards my face.

“So fast papa,” Kate asked.

I grabbed her titties as tight as I could and my lower body went stiff, spilling my sperm all over inside Faith’s mouth.

Faith moan hungrily as my sperm filled her mouth and she gave my dick a thorough clean, sucking up all my white soldiers, keeping them safe.

“Climb on me baby. I wanna to fuck you now,” I said to Faith whose eyes went bright and was looking for a place to spit out the load she had just harvested from my dick.

There was no tissue box around; no dustbin or anywhere she can spit into. At this moment, someone offered an helping hand. It was Kate, literally offering her hand, reaching out to and said, “Spit it here,” and Faith spat out it all out into Kate’s hand. She had some trouble spitting all of it out as some were hanging by her lips stubbornly, refusing to let go. Kate then used her thumb to wipe it off.

Faith mounted my dick like a jockey up a horse, aimed my dick at her entrance and sat down. Her morning moan was such a turn on. Kate could not resist that moan and lunged at Faith and the 2 was battling fiercely with their mouth hooked onto each other. The mother of my child carefully positioned herself sitting on my chest with her butt facing me. The 2 was feeling each other up and I guessed Kate had smeared the load of sperm in her hand all over Faith.

Kate started to rock her pussy on my body as Faith rocked on with my dick in her. Both ladies were pleasuring each other on me. I reached out in front of Kate’s pussy and stuck my finger in between her crotch, letting her slide back and forth on it like a credit card on the machine.

Faith went faster with my dick in her growing stiffer. The pair’s actions proved to be too much for me. I knew Faith was not satisfied just yet, but the urge for me to come was knocking on the door. I kept quiet with the feeling to explode intensified underneath my balls. I could not take it any longer and gave Faith a few thrusts and fired my second load of that morning inside her.

My number 2 did not stop. She simply rode on with Kate nibbling on her 2 cute Bs who was on doggy style with her pussy facing me. Looking at the pussy where my son had popped out from, dripping with wetness and onto my body, I stuck 2 fingers in it and started digging. I dug and I dug. I was determined to make both my ladies come that morning. I forced myself to engage in the sex after the 2 rounds of ammo I had just fired and managed to maintain the hardness for Faith to ride on.

“Louder mama,” I requested Kate. Her moans intensified with loudness and frequency. “Baby, you too. Louder,” I requested again but this time to Faith, who responded with her moans.

I felt Faith’s internal wall closing in on my dick. She was about to release that orgasm that had been building up since the night before. I stepped up on my digging in Kate’s pussy as well. They were like a duet singing on stage. Their moans blended into one another perfectly and within seconds, both free fell onto the bed with their bodies trembling intensively as their orgasm tore through them.

I was drained…we were all drained.

We collected our resort keys and hurried to our beach pool villa to check out the place that we would be spending the next 7 days in. The bellboy led us by the white sandy beach with coconut trees lining up at the upper part of the beach and with bushes at the bottom. It turned out that all these coconut trees and bushes were strategically planted to conceal the beach villas to protect some privacy.

Upon nearing the trees, we could see a few resorts hiding behind the nature and ours were one of them. A private pool sitting inside a wooden patio greeted us with its pool recliners and outdoor furniture. We entered our room via the sliding door standing in front of the bed. Separated by a small corridor was a huge bathroom, with it own sliding door leading to the patio, and a big bathtub smacked right in the middle. That bathtub was big enough to have 3 adults in at the same time with space to move around.

“Whoa…big enough for 3,” I blurted.

The bellboy who was giving us our orientation in the resort turned to me and said, “Sorry sir, what’s big?”

“Oh, I meant the bathroom is very spacious. This is a very nice place,” I quickly replied.

“Thank you sir.”

The ladies knew what I was referring to and both gave me their deadpan look. I bit on my lower lip and wriggled my brows, gesturing them to try the tub together later. They ignored me.

That morning at work, my dick was sore; my forearm was weak and I clearly looked very tired at work. My eyes were the ones who betrayed me. My assistant took notice and asked if I was not well. After assuring her it was just due to bad sleeping posture, I went on to check the emails. At roughly 10:30am, my phone rang. Mrs Ong called…old Mrs Ong.

“Hello ma,” I answered.

“How’s baby?”

“Which baby? Me or Keane?”

“What do you think?” My mom chuckled.

“Chey, Keane’s ok la. Wa, you call me just to ask about Keane ar?”

“Your father’s birthday is nearing. I’ve discussed with your sisters, there will be a dinner at the revolving restaurant this Saturday, 7 pm.”

“Ok sure. We’ll be there.” I replied and a sudden thought came across my mind. I paused for a while. “Err…ma, can we bring a friend?”

“Huh? Who?”

“Faith. Remember her? Kate’s good friend, the divorced one.”

“I think so. But why?”

“Orr…no la. She’s staying with us for now. Some housing issue.”

“Ok can. But will she feel awkward?”

“She’ll be fine. Don’t worry about that. Ok, where are you now?”

“Your father and I am going to visit your uncle. He’s been admitted.”

“Oh dear, what happened?” The conversation went on.

At that moment I thought it was a good opportunity to introduce Faith to my family, but of course, as a friend first. I had been thinking of how to let my parents know about my new relationship ever since the start of it. I know my mom would have fainted, maybe my dad too.

Kate and I had discussed before about letting my parents know about Faith. Initially, I rejected the idea. I don’t dare to. My parents are both retirees. My father was a second-hand car dealer and sold his business to someone some years ago and had since focused his time on his hobbies: singing and golfing. Perhaps due to his life experience in the business field, he has always been the more open-minded parent. My mother, on the other hand, is a retired civil servant, who enjoyed the rigidness of frameworks, protocols and traditions. She is the one that I am worried about.

I remember an incident when I brought Kate back home one day after our school when I was about 16 or 17. Kate was sitting beside me, leaning on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her waist, watching a movie in the living room. When my mother came home that evening and saw us; we were lectured for an hour for that.

As much as I am afraid to disclose the relationship with Faith, I thought I have to start somewhere. Keeping her away from my family is not fair to her; besides, with the rate I am shooting inside her, it is just the matter of time that she mothers my second child.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Later that night, we had a family discussion, along with little Keane roaming around in the nursery, playing with his toys. Faith was very nervous. “Oh dear, I don’t have anything to wear! Should I get a present for your father? No no no, I should get a present for you father! What does he like? Tie? Wine? Oh my god!” She went on and on.

“Hey hey hey, relax. Just a dinner,” I tried to calm her down but it was not working.

“Kate, we got to go shopping! Tomorrow. Let’s do it tomorrow. I’ll ask for a day off. You go with me, ok?”

“Hahaha, relax lei babe. Like he said, it’s just a dinner.”

“How can I relax? It’s the whole family,” Faith exclaimed.

“Ok la ok la, I’ll go with you tomorrow to shop for the present and your clothes, ok? Can you please calm down?”

I did not expect Faith to be so hyped up by the dinner plan. It did not occur to me that pleasing my family could be so important to her. Just then, the thought of my parents objecting the relationship worries me again.

Am I doing the right thing? This is obviously a society taboo and we’re trying to announce it to my family as if it’s the right thing to do. But I want to be her. I want this family of 4 to work. I must try my best and do what I can.

There was nothing I could do pondering too much on the matter that night. I had decided to let it flow naturally. Perhaps, as time goes by, my parents could slowly realise that Faith is more than just a close friend.

Ball-less? Yes, in a way. However, it is better than smacking the news right into their face and expect them to accept it right away. What if they cannot accept it? It will only lead to disappointments, disagreements and disrupt the peace in my family; that is the last thing I want, to let Faith to be branded as peace disrupter. If that really happened, they will never going to accept her.

Earlier, I mentioned the big bathtub smacked in the middle of the huge bathroom in our resort for reason. Indeed, that big bathtub turns out to be where my wives and I had our first sex together on Maldives land.

After the bellboy’s orientation in the room, we gave him a tip and he left us to unpack our luggage. It was a 6 nights and 7 days trip, you can imagine the things the ladies had packed into their luggage. While they were doing so, I brought Keane out for a walk on the beach. He loves the sun, water and the sand. The moment we were out of bushes, he screamed at the top of his lungs, pointing at the water and tried to make a dash to it.

“Baby, you cannot run into the sea like this. It’s very dangerous ok? No no.” I warned my little boy as I grabbed him by his arm. He was whining and kicking, wanting to go near the water.

I managed to distract him by kicking the sand at my feet and he started laughing upon seeing that. As he was calmer, I brought him down to sit between my legs and let him feel the fine sand. He was thrilled to be able to play with it. I was so glad that we decided to bring Keane with us.

After a while of the play under the sun, Keane started to yawn and rub his eyes. He needed his afternoon nap and so, I brought him back to the resort.

“Hello, where are you mama and godma?” I asked out loud as I stepped into the room, but there was no respond. “Hmmm…baby, where’s mama and godma? Oh no…they’re missing!” I joked with my boy.

Their luggage had been placed properly outside the wardrobe, their accessories were on the dressing table but…wait a minute, the clothes they were wearing just before I came out were hanging by the chair! I felt something kinky was coming my way. I looked at Keane and said, “Oh baby, sleeping time ok?”

I quickly prepared his milk, pacifier and a new diaper; placed him on a low pillow, change him out of his bloated diaper and patted him on his tiny butt to sleep. It did not take Keane too long to finally closed his eyes and zonk out. I carefully moved Keane to the middle of the bed and placed 4 pillows around him, to prevent him from falling off the bed while tossing and turning.

Finally, I had taken care of my son’s needs and it was about time for my to settle mine. I did not rushed to the bathroom to check on the ladies; instead, I went out to peep through the sliding door to it after I lit up a fag. The day curtain was drawn and due to that I could see nothing through the glass. However, I could hear water splashing. I dragged my cigarette and rushed to the bathroom.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Later in the evening of the following night after the family discussion, I met up with the ladies in town after my work. When I see them walking towards me with their big and small paper bags in their hands, I knew, shopping for presents and new clothes for the dinner was just an excuse.

“Just a dinner and you girls have to buy so many things ar? Our wardrobe is going to overflow. I doubt you girls wore all the clothes in it. Please huh, go clear those unwanted dresses before new year hor. I hardly got any space for myself.”

“Aiyoh, ok ok. Stop nagging already. We shop so to look good for you lei,” Kate retaliated.

“Baby, we got something for you too. Look,” Faith said and showed me one of the bags that says La Senza.

“Wooo…” I commented.

“Happy now?” Kate asked sarcastically and added, “But we can’t find anything for your dad.”

“Don’t worry. We’ll get something. Let’s discuss it over dinner. I’m famished.”

As soon as we settled down at a table of a restaurant. The ladies started their discussion, especially Faith, who was really nervous about the dinner.

“Wallet? How about wallet? I think your dad’s wallet is a bit old,” Kate suggested and continued, “How about a leather bag? He carries one for his lyrics whenever he goes singing with you mom. Or shirt for his golf?”

“That’s a good idea. Let’s buy him a set of golfing apparel…or a golf club!” Faith added in with her enthusiasm.

I thought a while and then braced myself before speaking, “First, is this gift from all 3 of us or from Faith alone?”

“Err…I think it would be better if its just from Faith? Leave good impression mah,” Kate replied.

“If that’s the case, I think a dorm tonic wine will do, mama.”

“What? But why,” Faith asked.

“Baby, I want to go slow with the news. I don’t want to give them a heart attack. I hope you can understand. This is not something everybody can accept, especially my mom.”

“But my mom accepted,” Faith answered with a slight of bitterness in her tone.

“Yes, but it was unplanned remember? You can’t deny it was a shock therapy for your mom.”

Faith kept quiet. I felt that I was just speaking the fact. It was lucky for us that her mom “agreed” to this relationship.

“Baby, I appreciate that you’re taking my parents with such importance and I understand you want to leave them a good impression. However, for my parents, I hope to give them more time to slowly accept this relationship.”

“Ok, I understand. You want to give your parents time to digest but its ok to give my mom a shock therapy,” Faith said, stood up and her chair was pushed back a bit, making quite a bit of noise.

Diners set their eyes on our table. Some did not want to make us feel embarrassed and looked away as if nothing happened; some simply stared on. The waitress who was on her way to serve us our drinks had her eyes opened wide. She looked at Faith walk away and was somehow shocked to see that.

I believe Faith felt imbalanced and perhaps the insecurity inside had made her behave that way. Her emotions had overran her mind and maybe her logic thinking as well. I did not blame her, in fact, I was kind of worried. I was worried that she might call the whole thing off and break up the relationship. Back then, I felt, for the first time, the uncertainty. I started to understand her even more. Being alone, no name and no status, it is only right to feel that way.

I wanted to stand up to go after her, but Kate held my hand down and shook her head, she worded, “I’ll go,” and she went after Faith calmly, trying not to make a big deal out of it to the rest of the diners.

The waitress served our wine and left the table after giving me a smile.

Things went through my mind repeatedly.

Did I go overboard with my words? Have I hurt her? I was just stating the fact. I can’t risk letting my parents think badly about Faith. I’ve got to go slow on them. There’s only one chance to do it right and we got to play it right.

With the 3 wine glasses on the table and one by one our orders were served, I slowly sipped on my glass and before I know it, I had finished it. My eyes never left the entrance of the restaurant. Hoping to see the 2 familiar figures walking in, but in vain. I handed the next glass to my lips and soon emptied it in my stomach, still those figures I was hoping to see did not appear.

I raised my hand asked for the waitress to packet all the food and the tab. In one gulp, I cleared the wine on the table and left with the bags and food.

The moment I stepped out, Kate called out to me, “Papa, over here.”

I looked at her direction and they were sitting on a bench. Faith looked at me sullenly. She seemed to be calmer than before but her eyes were red. I walked over and Faith jumped right up, hugging me in the mid of the crowd.

“Sorry baby,” Faith apologised and she cried again.

“It’s ok baby.” I comforted her and hugged her back with all the things still in my hands. “I’m sorry too. Alright, dry your tears and let’s head home. You 2 must be hungry.”

That night, after fetching Keane, we reached home around 10pm. We had our late dinner and after changing my boy and put him in bed, the ladies turned in as well. I made up an excuse that I need to head back to my office to grab something for a client as I would be going to his office straight the next morning, I went out.

No, I was not going for a quickie outside. I needed someone to talk to. Someone who I am comfortable to speak with and truly understands me; I called up my 3rd sister, Phyllis.

“Hey sis, free to talk?”

“Yup, what’s up?”

“Need to talk to you regarding something and I’m near your place.”

“Sure, come on up.”

Whenever I met up with some toughie, I would look her up for advice. She is only 3 year older than I am, unlike my other 2 eldest sisters, who are 8 and 5 years older. I am closer to Phyllis.

“I’m at the pool area. You wanna come out?”

“Ok, give me a minute.”

By the pool, I whipped out my cigarette, taking in my kind of fresh air, hoping it would clear my thoughts.

“Why are you still smoking,” a voice came from behind.

“Oh, damn, haha. Still but controlled,” I answered.

“Here, have a drink and throw that away.” My sis said and handed me a ice water and added, “So, what happened? Staffing problem?”

“Haha, no. I wouldn’t have to find you if its just staffing problem.”

“I thought so too. Ok, my ears are ready,” Phyllis said as she sat down on the recliner beside mine.

I took a sniff at the water in my hand and Phyllis saw and said, “It’s water. Don’t worry.”

“Of course,” I chuckled.

There was once when we younger, she tricked me into thinking it was just plain water and I took a whole mouthful before I realised it was actually Volka.

“Well, here it goes.” I related the whole Faith saga to my sister.

One of the reasons why I enjoy talking to Phyllis is because she will always listen to me with all her attentiveness, slowly digest the information along with a few questions and then processing it slowly before giving her opinion. This is what I really needed back then, someone like her who fully understands me and, hopefully, to tell me that the whole bringing-Faith home idea is not a mistake.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

From her facial expression, I could tell I had brought her on a roller-coaster ride. At first, she goggled with disbelief and soon, her expression tensed up.

Worried, I asked, “So…what do you think?”

She gave me a glimpse and looked else where for a moment as she sighed, “I couldn’t believe Kate actually agreed on this.” She said and sighed again, “Do you know why is this a taboo to modern society? So to make sure all men are truthful to the one and only. By doing this, not only are you guys challenging the taboo, but also, you’re putting a lot of people in very difficult position. Have you thought of this?”

“Yes, we’ve thought of it. But…”

“But what? But the sex made it easy?”

I kept mum.

She continued, “What if Faith’s pregnant? You want your child to grow up without a father on paper? How would people think of them?”

This struck me for a moment.

“You mean I can’t put my name in the birth cert?”

“I don’t know and I don’t think you can. How is it possible to put your name in a birth cert of a child whose mother is a totally different person that you’re married to? It doesn’t justify the law of marriage what.”

Seriously up till then, I had not given any thought to it.

Phyllis interrupted, “You know ma. She’s a person of norms but even for pa, I’m sorry to say this, I don’t think he will ever accept Faith. This is too unconventional. I can foresee a bleak future for you guys. But promise me one thing, if pa and ma ever object, do not head on with them. Maintain the peace in the family.”

“I will. Don’t worry sis. I will never head on with them if it did not work out.”

A bucket of cold water was poured over my head. I was demoralised. I did not blame her. Seriously, I do not. Most probably due to the high expectation that she would understand had caused me to fall from that height and onto the ground of disappointment.

The talk ended peacefully. I did not flare at her disapproval. I bade my goodbye and thanked her for listening and I left.

I deliberately took the longer route back home. I missed driving at late nights when there are always funny racers trying to race me to his destination and I would laugh at their silliness. With my windows wound down to a comfortable height and the sunroof down to the max; I was enjoying the late night wind blowing into my car. I simply kept driving, even when I had reached my place; I continued still.

The end of road was near. I could see nothing but hardcore refinery and factories. The umber lights on the steel hot pipes of the refinery shone brightly in the darkness of late night. Steel pipes connecting to the end of one another, forming, what we lay-men would call, “a mess”, but they all make total sense to the experts. Hot white steam blowing out once in a while from the pipes and fiery fire blowing out from the tallest chimney fiercely. The road became wider and emptier. Soon it was all me, alone…solo…lonely.

I stopped the car by the side at a quiet part of the long road, opened my boot and sat on the edge, not to eat my curds and whey, but lighting up a rollie a friend had given me quite some time ago. It is not what you think. It was definitely legal stuff. He got it from overseas and gave me some to try.

Holding the thin frail fag with my 2 fingers, inhaling the smoke into my lungs; I was there, in the middle of nowhere, enjoying the seclusiveness and cool breeze. I was a little emo that night due to the problem. It was bugging me that whole night. Rollies after rollies, I smoked and moments later, a police patrol car pulled over in front of me.

2 policemen alighted from each of the front doors and strutted towards me.

“Sir, what are you doing here so late? Anything wrong with your vehicle?” One of them asked as the other checked the burnt out rollies on the floor and asked, “Did you smoke all these?”

“Yes, I’m still smoking one here.” I replied and showed them the one I had in my hand and then added, “I’m here to chill out. Been a long, hard day.”

The police looked at me for a moment and followed by the rollie in my hand. He nodded and walked to the side of my car, used his touch light and shone through the half opened windows. The other remained in front of me and said, “It’s not safe to be out here so late, sir. I suggest you take your leave and go home. Whatever it is, leave it to god.”

“God?” I chuckled and added, “What if there’s no god? Anyway thanks. I’m leaving now.” I left the place and headed home, took a quick shower and slept in the guest room because I did not want to disturb the 2 ladies.

I stood behind the wall of the entrance into the bathroom and spied on the inside. The ladies were in their bikinis. Kate was wearing my favourite; a red tiny 2 piece bikini that can hardly hide her busts that I bought it for her during our Phuket trip a few year back. It was supposed to be fitting on her nicely. However, due to her pregnancy, her breasts upgraded to the current melon size.

My number 2 was wear a new yellow piece that I had never seen before. It fitted on her with a right amount of side busts showing. My cock had a instant reaction from the sight. I revealed myself from the wall and said with a smile, “Hello girls,” and they got a fright and stopped their splashing in the tub.

Faith leaned forward with her chin rested on her arms, folded on the edge of the tub. She said, “Hello baby, ready for the sex?”

“Hahahaha,” Kate laughed and splashed a good amount of water over her buddy.

“I’m not ready yet. Although my cock is growing harder as I speak but I want to see more of the two of you,” I said.

“We’re all here. What’s more to see,” Kate stopped her splashing and asked.

“I haven’t seen your butt mama and you still looked great in those. Been a while hor.” I commented with my eyes fixed on her breasts.

“Yup, but my breasts are not covered entirely.” She said while stretching those 2 pathetic pieces of cloth over her big melons.

“That’s the whole idea mama. Don’t try to cover. Let them show bit by bit.” I said as I walked closer to them and stopped by the edge.

“Baby, I can see your dick already. It’s pushing against your quicksilver.” Faith commented and cupped her hand over the bulge.

“Yea, it’s really hard now. What you gonna do with it?”

Faith still had her hand cupped over the bulge, rubbing gently on it and she replied, “I don’t know,” as she came closer to my groin with her eyes staring at it, she added, “Maybe bite on it?”

Faith slowly used her nose tip to touch the tip of my bulge and bit on it gently.

The sensation of her teeth grazing my tip was heavenly as I gasped, staring at Kate’s blossom. Kate was looking at me as I scanned her voluptuous curvy fair body under her bright red bikini. Our eyes met and she began feeling up her breasts as Faith continued grazing my rock hard dick with her teeth under my beach wear.

“Mama, continue to play with those titties for me please.”

Kate came closer behind Faith and asked, “Don’t you want to touch them?”

“Not yet. I want to see you touch yourself first. Slowly ok,” I requested and she squeezed her 2 melons for me, caressing and fondling them. I did nothing but looked at my wife working on her tits. Nothing can compare to that pair of 34Ds.

Absolutely nothing.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Days went by with anxiety as the dinner date for my father’s birthday was nearing and we did not really came up with any solutions. Faith took up the tonic wine present idea and bought one near her office. She had it wrapped nicely in a golden shiny wrapper topped with a black and golden trimmed ribbon. On it, was a small little card that said, “Happy Birthday Uncle!”

Faith treasured it as if it was an expensive gift, putting it high on a shelf, making sure it was beyond Keane’s reach. Everyday, she would bring it down to dust off the dust on it. Seeing her placing my parents with such importance made me feel guiltier over those things that I cannot give her.

The day before we were leaving for the dinner, as she was bringing it down to put it in a nice paper bag, I hugged her from behind and said, “Baby, just relax for later. My family are very friendly people. Don’t worry ok?”

I did not tell the ladies about I meeting up with Phyllis that few nights back. If I do she would definitely freak out.

“I’m just a little nervous. I finally feel how you felt when you met up my family for lunch.” Faith replied and gave me a peck on my cheek.

“Well, don’t be. They’re not going to eat you up. Just be yourself. I’m sure they’ll like you.”

“Mm.” Faith nodded and went into the room to prepare.

I changed Keane while the girls get changed and put on their make-up. After a slight delay, we were on our way to the dinner.

While I was driving, Faith asked Kate loads of questions regarding my family. She asked about my dad, mom, sisters and my bro-in-laws, again. Not that she had never asked before. She just wanted to refresh their information in her mind.

Around 10 minutes into my driving, someone called. I looked at my head-unit and the number displayed was Phyllis’s number.

I thought twice whether to pick up her call or not as if I were to pick up, the call will be heard through my sound system. I suddenly had that feeling she was going to ask if I am, indeed, bringing Faith for the dinner.

“Papa, answer lei,” Kate said.

“Don’t know who’s this lei,” I replied.

“It’s your sister la.” Kate replied and luckily, the call dropped.

“Aiyah, she hung up already,” I said.

“You don’t know your own sister’s number meh?”

“Slipped my mind lo.”

Then Phyllis called again. I was drove up the wall. I had no choice but to press the receiving button on the steering wheel, “Keane, say hello to gu gu (aunt in Chinese),” I said to Keane. My intention was to give Phyllis a hint that she was on speaker and she would not say something that she is not supposed to say.

“Gu gu gu gu,” Keane baby talked.

“Hi Keane! How’s my baby nephew?” Phyllis asked.

“Haha, he’s good. What’s up?”

“No la, just want to ask you if you’ve prepared red packet or present for pa.”

“Oh, red packet. Tonight his treat right? Give him money lo. I don’t think he need anything anyway.”

“Ya lo. Made me headache for the whole week, thinking what to buy,” Phyllis replied and then added, “Ok la, see you later. Bye Keane baby!”

Phyllis loves to play with Keane. At times, she would bring my boy out for an ice-cream or to the park. She has a daughter, a daughter named Ally; she is always on her fours and is furry. Generally, we would call her a dog or more specifically, a toy Poodle. Her husband, Adrian, and her do not want to have a child. They want to maintain their couple life style but they do like children.

Contradicting? Yes, I know.

“Ming,” Kate called out to me by my nickname while Faith was still in bathtub, teasing my clothed manhood, “You want to have a touch,” she asked as she held up one of her boobs to me and bounced it in her hand. “I want you to pinch my nipples like you always do,” she continued.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

東京熱 女子アナ天使輪姦肉便器危機一髪!【前編】松岡美織

タイトル: 女子アナ天使輪姦肉便器危機一髪!【前編】松岡美織

出演者 松岡美織

シリーズ 撮りおろし徹底陵辱ビデオ

カテゴリ 中出し 輪姦中出し オモチャ責め お掃除フェラ 電気アンマ ローションプレイ キャスター・女子アナ等 パンスト破き・切り バイブ 騎乗位 テコキ フェラ キス 手コキ おもちゃ 電マ 立ちバック

Tag: UNCENSORED, Miyori Matsuoka, vibe, Creampie, Vibrator, cowgirl, gangbang, cum inside, pantyhose, lotion, blowjob, handjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_n1245.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/zy0u4xyl5xw...1245.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3kwkpef5ys6...1245.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/81rb7xlfstv...1245.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/x6ry4ksxuvy...1245.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rwghnfm6iyx...1245.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/g7fk1iolq7r...1245.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/89aqmzw3akg...1245.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1esuyjkiw55...1245.part8.rar