The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
maxvalue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F a i t h

Great share bro, more please!
Old 14-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicole & Me

This is another story about my married friend Nicole and me. It takes about 2 months after our initial adulterous encounter. Since the time of our first screw session, we were bonking like rabbits till her husband came back about a week later. We cooled things off during the duration of his return, which lasted about 10 days. He was then off to Korea for about another 4 months. Within days of his departure Nicole called me and we arranged to meet for a movie. With that, we started hanging out and doing things together, which included among other things, working out in a gym and going for a swim after. That’s where this story begins ………..

Nicole’s husband had left for about a month, Nicole and I were meeting up about 3-4 times a week. I had just started a new job and though we met up, our time spent together was short. I remember that I had worked for 2 straight weeks, finishing late and without a break, trying to learn the ropes and get into the swing of things. Nicole would drop by some evenings and we would have dinner together, or she’d meet me later in the night for some drinks. On one of these occasions Nicole mentioned that I looked a little lethargic and that I should get some exercise. I initially declined, saying I was too tired. She just wouldn’t let up and kept trying to convince me get a workout. I replied that I get enough of a workout screwing her, all that got me was a jab in the ribs. But she finally got me to say yes by inviting me to the gym that she goes to. She told me that it was located in the middle of a business park and is quite quiet on weekends. After her workout she usually goes for a swim in the pool there and takes the opportunity to sunbathe. That was what got me to commit to going for the workout. I was thinking that it was the best chance to find out if her bikini was as skimpy as I thought. (In my previous story I mentioned that her tan lines suggested that she wore bikinis that cover very little of her) We agreed to meet up on Sunday.

It was about noon when we met on Sunday. Nicole was dressed in a white matching sweat suit, her jacket was zipped up to just where her tits were. She was wearing a grey top underneath the sweat suit. Her choice in clothing really highlighted her solid figure. As she approached, I looked her up and down, admiring her body. Her pants hung on her hips very nicely and her jacket hugged her body tightly. Though the jacket didn’t do justice to her firm boobs, it did swell at the chest area, giving a hint of the firm mounds that lay under 2 layers of clothing. (Found out later that she wasn’t wearing a bra.) “Do you like what you see?” she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek. “It’s alright I guess.” I replied with a fake smug look. “Really?” she laughed. As she led the way, I couldn’t help but stare at her well-rounded ass which caused mini me to wake up a little…….

It was relatively near where we met up so we walked to the gym. Using a shortcut that cut through a field where the MRT tracks ran above, it took us about 15 mins to arrive at our destination. All the way there I was stealing occasional looks at her firm butt, trying to figure out what panties she was wearing. I was quite sure it was a thong. As we climbed the steps of the building the gym was housed in, Nicole caught me staring at her butt. “Can I help you with anything?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. Caught in the act but still trying to maintain my cool, I replied “Just wondering what you were wearing under those pants.” 

“So what’s your conclusion?” She asked. I told her I thought it was a thong. Without another word, she led me by the hand into a stairwell and put both my hands on her ass. “Does it feel like a thong?” she asked with her face just a few inches from mine. “I’m not sure, can’t really feel them.” I said as I groped her taunt ass through her sweat pants. Sharon then reached between us and undid the drawstrings of her pants and wiggled out of the pants, just enough to reveal her white cotton thongs and expose her ass. I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her against me, causing our crotches to rub up against each other. “So they are thongs….” I whispered into her ear as I stuck a tongue into her ear.

She responded by sticking her hand into my shorts and took a hold of my hardening cock. “Nice to know you like my taste in clothes.” She teased. With that, she fished my cock out of my shorts and began to pull on it, giving me a wet kiss at the same time. I put our bags that I was carrying down and steadied myself against the wall. Still holding onto my cock, Nicole squatted down in front of me and licked my dick. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock and flicked her tongue at the head. In one smooth motion, she engulfed the whole length of my cock. One moment her lips were on my cock head and the next, they were at the base of my cock. As she sucked on my rod, she fondled my balls with her right hand. She worked my shaft like this with increasing speed. The thought that we might get caught and her fondling of my balls caused me to shoot my load pretty quick. I barely had time to warn her I was cumming. I grabbed her by the back of her head and drove my cock deep into mouth as I shot stream after stream of my sperm into her mouth. Nicole was always good and taking cum in the mouth and this time was no exception. She lapped up all my nectar without spilling a drop. She pulled on my cock to get the last few drops of my cum, put my cock back in my shorts and stood up. As she pulled her own pants back up and re-tied the drawstrings, she looked at me and smiled, “Well looks like we have the warm up covered.” And with that, she wiped the cum that collected on the corner of her lips and walked out the stairwell as if nothing happened………

Needless to say, once we were in the gym, I spent a few extra minutes cleaning up before I got to the actual workout. When I came out, Nicole was already started with her workout. She had removed her jacket and I saw the grey top in full view. It was a tube top and it exposed her midriff. As always, she looked good with a little sweat all over her. As we continued with our individual routines, I couldn’t help but steal glances at her. When she was running, her ass looked nice but the bounce of her breast was almost hypnotic. When she was working on the machine for the biceps, her boobs were squished up together in the tube top. It looked like her boobs were going to spill out of the top. I made a mental note to breast fuck her once the opportunity presented itself. When we were done with the workout, we hit the showers for a little cleaning up before going into the pool. I took about ten minutes and when I made my way to the pool, I found it to be empty as what Nicole had said it would be. I looked around and chose a spot that was furthest from the gym, away from the prying eyes of the 2 trainers on duty. 

I put my stuff down, adjusted the seats and plopped my tired ass down on the lounger. I put on my shades and lit a cigarette and took a few +++es. I must have been a little more tired than I thought cause I feel asleep. The next thing I knew, I felt a familiar groping at my crotch. I opened my eyes and saw Nicole sitting facing me and massaging mini-me through the beach berms I was wearing. She was wearing a white 2-piece bikini. The top just covered her nipples, but barely contained her firm, full melons. “Better stop that or I’ll have to fuck you right now.” I warned her. “Why not?” she joked. She then stood up and moved over to the table to dump her stuff. If the view of the front was good, the view of the back was excellent. Her bikini bottom was the thong type. It started from the bottom of her butt crack and opened up into a tight V ending just below the small of her back. To the left and right of the White V, 2 firm, white & smooth ass cheeks presented themselves to me. I stood behind her and cupped both ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze…..
Old 14-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicole giggled and turned round to give me a deep kiss. “Not now” she said as we broke our lip lock. We sat under the shade of the umbrella and talked for a while. Nicole sat facing me and stretched her legs out so that her feet were resting on my lap. If there’s one thing I have learnt about women is that every woman can’t resist a massage, especially if it’s a foot or leg rub. So I took a hold of a foot and massaged away. As expected, Nicole enjoyed my handiwork very much. After I finished with one foot, she offered me the other. All the while I was giving her the foot rub, she was letting out moans of pleasure, going “Mmmmmmm”, or “Ohhhhh”. It was quite distracting and a turn on both at the same time. When I had finished with her feet, Nicole asked me to continue with the rest of her legs. Looking at her finely bronzed long legs, I wasn’t going to refuse her and miss out on laying my hands on those legs. I adjusted my chair so that I had better access to her legs. I ended up sitting adjacent to her so I was able to lay her legs across my lap. Just before I started, I causally mentioned that I usually use some lotion or oil when I give a massage and that it would be so much better. With that she reached into her bag and fished out a bottle of suntan lotion and asked if we could use that. I said should be ok and took the bottle from her. I squirted some lotion on her shins and worked it onto the rest of her lower leg, focusing on her calves. I started at the Achilles tendon and worked upwards to the calves and back of the knee. This must have felt really good to her because she started squirming a little.

After I finished working on her calves, I moved up higher, onto her thighs. That’s when I noticed that her nipples were hard and erect through the material of her white bikini top. I realised that she was getting off on the massage. I immediately turned my gaze to her crotch and saw that there was a small wet patch on the white thong. The horny side of me took the driver’s seat from this point on, and I decided to make her horny as hell. I focused my efforts on her inner thighs to see if I could make her climax. I started at the side of the knee and with a firm pressure I used my thumb to press into her and worked my way up her leg, going in a clockwise motion, slowly moving closer to her cunt. After a few minutes of this it seemed that Nicole was ready to cum but the massage was just not enough to push her off the edge. I was getting impatient so I put my hand on her crotch and began to rub her pussy through the thong. As I stroked her cunt, the outline of the pussy became more visible I could see the puffy lips. I ran my thumb up & down the lips and the thongs got a little damper. I placed my thumb on the top of the lips and rubbed her clit, while with 2 fingers, I pushed the materials of her thongs into her cunt as my attack became more forceful in my excitement. That did the trick cause Nicole arched her back and tensed her legs. My efforts to make her cum were rewarded with a warm finger bath of her juices. As she came down from her high, Nicole put her feet back on the ground and leaned toward me. Placing her hand on my raging hard-on, she whispered into my ear, “We are going to have to take care of this soon.” She purred……

As Nicole looked into my eyes, I knew that I was in for a wild time. I had seen that look many a time before, it was the look of lust, maybe even animal lust. She stood up and moved her chair aside, and then she squatted down in front of me, supporting herself with her hands on my knees because her legs were still wobbly from her orgasm. In doing so she gave my a perfect view of her full, plump melons, which in turn sent blood rushing to my other head. Nicole reached up and tried to pull my berms down. I held her hands in place, a little apprehensive of “freeing Willy” for the world to see. “Not here, people might see.” I said. Nicole leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips and snaked her tongue into my mouth. When she broke our kiss, she kissed my cheek and licked my ear saying “The only people we need to worry about are the trainers, but I suspect that they would be more interested in the show than stopping us. If there’s anyone in the offices…. Well, lucky for them.” With that, she ran her tongue down my neck, to my chest and flicked at my nipples, sucking them then nibbling them. While she was distracting me with the cat bath, her hands were pulling my berms down. Her efforts to turn me on had the added effect of dissolving my resolve and she had my berms pulled down halfway down my thighs, releasing my cock from its prison. 

Without missing a beat, Nicole whipped around and presented her butt to me. She backed herself slowly towards me with her legs spread open so that my legs were between hers. With her cum-soaked pussy hovering above my pole, she arched her back slightly to position her cunt better and reached back to take a hold of her bikini bottom and pulled it aside to reveal her shaven cunt to me. Her pussy lips were moist and the folds were pouting, as if to welcome the impending invasion by my cocket-ship. With one hand holding the material of her bottom aside and the other guiding my cock to sweet spot between the lips of her pussy, she slowly lower herself onto me. I held her ass cheeks apart and impaled her with my pole. As my bulbous cock head penetrated the opening of her love tunnel, Nicole shuddered and exhaled with a lustful breath. As I enjoyed the sensations of her pussy slowly engulfing my cock, Sharon shifted her hands to the front and slipped her hands into her panties so that she could play with her clit. I could feel her hands holding her pussy lips apart and working her clit. With my right hand, I snagged the material of her panties between the ring finger and pinky pulled the material further out of the way of my cock, at the same time my thumb was teasing her butt hole. I wasn’t about to stick my thumb into her bunghole but I gently applied pressure on the entrance and that was enough to get her mewing. When Nicole had my full length in her, she just rocked back and forth in a slow and steady pace…..
Old 14-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

As she rocked herself on my cock, I couldn’t help but think of whom might be watching us. I was quite sure the trainers were able to see us, and I couldn’t even begin to imagine who might be watching from the office buildings. The thought of being watched excited me, surprisingly, and I felt pressure building up in my cannon. Over the years, I learnt a little trick to hold off blowing my load and I wanted to fuck her a little more so I used that trick. Using my left hand, I applied a bit of pressure at the base of my cock with three fingers. (Now this trick works quite well and if properly applied, you can hold off indefinitely. BUT please use it with caution because, as always, anything done in excess is BAD for you. FYI) With my right arm, I pulled Nicole back so that her back was resting on my chest and she steadied herself by placing her left arm on the backrest of my chair. This allowed me unobscured access to her left breast. After the pressure to shoot was reduced, I slipped my hand under her bikini top and groped her full breast. As I squeezed her breast, her nipple hardened a little more and I directed my attention to her nip. I flicked at it and teased it. Pinching it and twisting it, I tried to make her more excited so that she would cum again. Nicole moaned and moaned I her rocking became a little more violet and faster. She was on the verge of another orgasm and she wanted to cum real bad. 

Nicole’s right hand that had been playing with her clit all this time was going into overdrive. She was furiously teasing her love nub and her pussy was getting wetter by the second. Sensing the time was right I put all my effort into sending Nicole over the edge. I started to pump into her as I put my right hand into the cup of her right bikini top and in one swift motion, I pushed her bikini top up with both hands to reveal her tits for anyone and everyone to see. This must have shocked Nicole because she let out a yelp and pulled her right hand out of her panties, almost losing balance in the process. She tried to pull her top over her exposed boobs but to no avail. I pinched and pulled her right nipple with increasing force and I caught her left tit, which was bouncing up and down due to my pistioning, with my mouth and I sucked and lightly bit on her nipple. A moments of this and she came, gushing warm juices on my dick while I still pumped away. After her orgasm had ended, I was still fucking her but I was also going to cum. 

As she arched her head back, I whispered into her ear how I wanted to cum. Nicole was totally lost in her ecstasy and was in a very agreeable state of mind. She raised herself off of me, my cock disengaging from her pussy with a wet suction sound and covered with her cum. I spread my legs apart to allow her room to work. Nicole knelt between my legs, near my raging erection, untied her bikini top and tossed it aside, leaving her breasts in full glorious view. She then leaned forward and sandwiched my cock between her firm tits and I breast fucked her. She bent her head down and was able to lick my cock when I pushed it up her cleavage. After a few strokes, I was ready to shoot, and I told Nicole so. She asked me where I wanted to cum on her. I was too high to decide so I told her that it was her choice. And with that, she grabbed a hold of my cock and pulled on it roughly while rubbing the eye into her nipple. Within seconds of this, I shot blast after blast of my cum onto her breasts and chest. After I had finished unloading my cum, Nicole was still milking my cock for the last drops, while scooping up the cum on her breasts with her free hand and lapping it up with her tongue. When she had cleaned her tits up, she then sucked the remaining cum from my semi-hard cock. Nicole then stood up and adjusted her cum-soaked bikini bottom and put her top back on. As I pulled my berms back on, she came close to me and said, “I think it’s time to cool off. Let’s go for a swim……”

Who was I to say no to her? We went to the showers at the poolside to wash off the remnants of our sexcersie. As she washed herself, I watched with my horny eyes as the material of her suit became wet and conformed to her heavenly form. The fullness of her breasts, the hint of her crack ever so slightly visible at her crotch and the water trailing off her firm ass. It was truly a sight to behold. Once we had washed off sufficiently, we got into the pool. The cool water was just what we needed to feel refreshed. Nicole gave me a kiss and said she was going to swim a few laps. That woman always had a lot of stamina. As she proceeded with her swim, I just casually swam to the other side of the pool. Once I got to the other side, I just rested myself against the side and let my head rest on my folded arms, with my back to the sun. The reduced effect of gravity that the water offered was good given that my body ached a little. I didn’t move from that position for quite a while. After a few minutes, Nicole swam up behind me and hugged me from behind. As she embraced me tighter, I could feel her mounds crushing up between our bodies, her erect nipples poking at my back. Without saying a word, she reached with her right hand and teased my right nipple, gently causing it to harden as well.

Slowly she moved her hand downwards till she slipped her hand into my Bermudas. Feeling her way around, she found my semi-limp dick and lovingly stroked it. Whispering into my right ear, she asked if I was awake. Before I could verbally answer her, my dick gave her a physical response, hardening in her hands. “I guess you are.” She teased. Turning around, I held her close and she wrapped her lengthy legs around me. She hooked her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. We kissed, gently at first, then snaking of tongues into each other’s mouth next. Slowly our bodies inched closer together, our crotches rubbing against the others. We humped each other like this, my cock rubbing her pussy through the materials of our swimwear. The friction of our tryst was causing my pole to stand at full mast. Reaching in between us, I let my lust get the better of me, and I pulled my cock out of my berms. I roughly pulled her bikini bottom aside and poked my rod at her crotch until it found its mark and I stabbed it into her love hole.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My initial thrust got my cock in about halfway. As I pulled back and readied for the next thrust, Nicole met it and pushed her cunt forward to engulf my whole length. “Uhhhh” she moaned. Once we were fully engaged, we held it there, enjoying the feel of our sexes joined in perfect unison. “Don’t rock too hard” I said, “We’re too close to the gym, the trainers will see.” “Uh-huh” she softly let out. And with that we slowly and gently fornicated under the water. The feeling of my dick sliding in and out of her tight hole was great. It occurred to me at that point that we never had sex slowly, tenderly like in the time we had sex. We had always been very primal in our screwing sessions, f**king like animals. Don’t get me wrong, I like having fun and hard sex. But this mating was different, it felt more personal. No fancy shit, no porn-styled moves, just straight, tender love-making. We were coupled like that for a good while and as Nicole’s pussy convulsed around my strained dick, her face turned a bight red as she climaxed and she squealed into my ear. With that I gave a few final hard thrust and filled her with my cum. “It feels so nice and warm…” She cooed. We stayed locked in our embrace till my swelling subsided and I slipped out of her love hole. When it was time to get out of the pool, Nicole needed a little help as her legs were really like jelly……

As she got out of the pool, she hurriedly placed a hand on her crotch, cupping her cum-filled cunt. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “Your spunk is leaking out of me!” The more she walked, the more leaked out apparently. After trying hopelessly from prevent my leaking cum from making a mess, Nicole finally gave up and said she was going into the shower room and told me to bring her stuff for her. I offered her a towel but she declined, saying that she didn’t want to clean herself with a cum stained towel and entered the ladies’ locker room. I packed our stuff up and went into the male locker room to put my stuff down and I went out to pass Nicole her stuff. As I exited the male locker area, I noticed that one of the trainers was working out. I looked around while waiting for Nicole to come out to get her stuff and I noticed that the other trainer was at the counter doing some paperwork. I waited a little while longer and went over to the entrance of the female locker area and called out for Nicole in a hushed tone. She quickly appeared and stuck her head out to scan the gym. I asked her what she was up to and all she did was to put a finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet and with the other hand, she lead me into the locker room. She put her things into her lockers speedily and led me into a cubicle.

Nicole pushed me back and sat me down on a crapper. I sat there totally hypnotised as she untied the straps of her wet, white bikini top and let them fall off her shoulders. Then she seductively peeled the top off her ripe melons and exposed her pert nipples. I pulled her closer to me and instinctively fastened my lips on one of her inviting tits. I flicked, twirled, nibbled and sucked on her nip like a hungry wolf cub feeding off its nursing mother. With my free hand I pinched and pulled at her other tit, twisting the nipple between my fingers, as if trying the find the frequency to make her cum. Nicole writhed in ecstasy, grinding the wet material of her bikini bottom against my thigh. I noticed then that it was not only wet but slick as well, slick with cum. I found out later that she had gone into the locker room and went into the same cubicle and masturbated till she added her cum to my earlier deposit. Nicole ground her cum soaked crotch harder and harder into my thigh as she pulled my head tighter against her chest. Then she abruptly pulled back and away. She then turned around and bent forward, presenting her ass to me. I took the hint and eased her bikini bottom off her bum and left it at her ankles. I stuck two fingers into her sopping cunt and fingered her wet pussy. 

Reaching back, she pulled my fingers out of herself and stepped out of the discarded bottom. As she turned around, she pushed my legs apart and squatted between them, while she took my cummed fingers in one hand and rubbed my cock through my berms with the other. My tired rod slowly came back to life as she mauled at it. Taking the cum covered fingers in her hand, she proceeded to lick and suck our combined juices off my fingers. The pressure that my renewed erection was causing in my berms was getting to great. I lifted my butt off the seat and she help me pull the berms off, freeing my dick. Nicole immediately engulfed my cock in a tight seal with her lips and started to face-fuck my cock. I put my right hand behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair and forcefully rode her face. A few minutes of this and she slid her lips up my shaft and released her vacuum seal on my cock with a messy pop. She stood up and back, closing my knees together. Next, she stepped forward and planted her legs on either side of mine. Grabbing a hold of my cock by the shaft, she guided my cock into her hot pussy. With all the cum there, I slipped in without any problem and she started to buck once she was joined with me………

We were a little tired from the day’s activity so far, to say the least. So I opted for a less strenuous style, one I call the Cowgirl on a Rocking Horse. (Not sure if there’s a technical name for this position/style) I held Nicole by the hips, grabbing a firm hold on her hip bones that just barely protruded from her frame, and I rocked her back and forth. She wrapped her arms around my neck and interlocked her fingers on the back of my head. As the speed of my rocking increased, the more intensely her full bosom bounced up and down, and the more high pitched her moans became. I then leaned forward and readied myself to catch her left tit with my mouth. Hungrily I locked my lips on to her bouncing boob and like a leech, my lips stayed attached to Nicole’s melon as I sucked and tongued my way to her nipple. Once there I sucked, flicked and even nibbled on her nip, causing Nicole to quicken in her breathing. We continued like this for some time and by and by, our rocking motion became urgent thrusts. Nicole planted her feet on the ground and slid her legs further apart, causing the distance between our chests to close. I shifted my lip-lock from her tit to her lips. 

We tongued each other wildly, lustfully. I began to feel the sweat from our torsos mashing against each other. Our crotches were slick and wet with both our sweat and cum being forced out of her cunt by our mating. I pistoned in and out of her warm hole with burning ferocity, just on the tip of an eruption. Nicole must have sensed that I was about to cum and reached behind with her right hand and felt around for my sacks. Finding them, she massaged them, trying to coax them into surrendering their load. With that, the explosion was eminent. I reached forward with both hands, each grabbing one of her taunt butt cheeks and I forced her harder and harder onto my hard-on, splitting her ass apart with each stab. Feeling the warning flex of my love muscle as I was about to cum, Nicole lifted herself off me and quickly sealed her lips onto my cockhead and firmly pumped the shaft with her hand. Unable to hold back any longer, I shot my hot cum into her waiting mouth. Burst after burst I emptied into her and she in return swallowed every drop, milking every last drop out of me.

Totally spent, we embraced and kissed. A quick check to see if anyone else was around and I made my way back to the male showers to clean up. By the time we left the gym, it was sun down and we called for a cab because we were quite tired. In the cab we both kinda dozed off with her nestling her head in my neck. We skipped dinner when we got back and went to bed early, sleeping in each other arms.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Gimme That Cock

Tag: UNCENSORED, Amateur

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._That_Cock.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/73l4t2gw6vv...Cock.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1qod097twib...Cock.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/845mkhqpfmd...Cock.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rw1rxz0wt0f...Cock.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/k8bkpdgi1or...Cock.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/acjd9au3y4k...Cock.part6.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/tne4kpeiugey/8684...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/i67b1nrll364/8684...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/4bm2xx8hug2q/8684...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/4vx3xhd67nn5/8684...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/kvt6glv6clyo/8684...part5.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/03lmqr5sshet/8684...part6.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/yg8h24zl94ry...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/12vjp0em6nfw...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tekqepkjecwi...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/48xrhenuhqyo...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ai8mxxkjoxzk...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/d5lklh54fsc9...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/i1am767sjxg9...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/d63jwb20ggng...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/cvvaae9mpq9n...part6.rar.html
Old 14-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

F A I T H has come to an end..... New story new link will be featured soon....

Last edited by kiasusam; 17-07-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

F A I T H has come to an end..... New story new link will be featured soon....

Last edited by kiasusam; 17-07-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
hailang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks TS
Old 20-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Exciting 1st time with another man’s wife

I was in the midst of looking for a job after quitting my last one. Times weren’t too fantastic back then so it was taking a little time to find another job. I had sent out resumes in the weeks prior and was waiting for replies. When the replies were slow or non-existent, I started to feel like crap. I decided that I needed to get out of the house or I’d go mad. I ended up going to a coffee bean and it became the spot I’d spend a few hours each day having a Snapple and reading a book. Within a week of starting this new routine, I ran into her.

I was doing my usual thing, having my Snapple, reading a book and smoking. I was seated near the corridor, on the outside. From the corner of my eye I noticed a nicely cut figure of a woman putting some plastic bags of groceries onto a chair at an adjacent table. I turned my attention to her. She was wearing a spaghetti-strap top and a white pair of ass-hugging shorts, and her back was facing me. I remember the shorts clearly because I was looking hard see what kind of underwear she was wearing (It was a pair of white lacey thongs). I was thinking “That ass deserves a good slapping”. As she turned around to walk into the shop to get a drink, she looks at me for a while. I thought “that’s it lah, gonna get bitched at”. I return my attention to my book. She walks over and calls out my name. I look up with a blur-cock look and start trying to recall who she is. Sensing my difficulty, she volunteers her name.

Sharon. She was an old friend from my teenage years; we used to hang out with the same group of friends and she was dating a friend of mine. I had not seen her since she broke off with my friend, a good 8 or 9 years ago at that time. Back then she was a pretty 16 yr-old Chinese girl with tanned skin, straight shoulder length hair and stood at about 1.65m. She was in the Track team in school and I remember that she had a nice toned pair of legs and ok sized tits, not too sure about the measurements though. (Last time still young, had a lot to learn). Quite a change from the woman that stood before me. She was a little taller, still tanned but now with the tan lines that suggested that she does some sun tanning. Her hair was now a little wavy and was highlighted. Her body was more toned and the biggest change was her boobs, she had a firm pair of 38C-cups. The fact that she was not wearing a bra and her tits were pert was testament to their firmness (I thought that she might have had a boob job but I later found out that this was not the case). I also noticed her nipples through her top that she wore.

I invited her to join me, which she happily did. After she got her drink and I moved her bags to my table, we did some catching up. She was now doing freelance writing for magazines and is married to a guy who does off-shore work on oil rigs. His job requires him to travel often and sometimes for months at a stretch. They were married when she 22, 3 years prior. She just moved into a new apartment nearby and was stocking up on supplies before starting with the unpacking. We talked for a long time and she said that she had to get back and put her groceries in the fridge, I offered to help her bring her shopping back to her place. She responded saying “That’s so sweet of you” and gave me a little squeeze on my forearm.

When we got into her place, I was greeted by boxes upon boxes of stuff. I made a comment like”your husband expects you to unpack all this on your own?” or something to that effect. She said no choice, he to go on a job 3 weeks ago and their previous place was rented. If she didn’t move to their place now, they would have to pay an additional month’s rent. I offered to help her with some of the heavy lifting if I wasn’t going for interviews and if her husband was ok having a man he has never met in his new home alone with his beautiful wife. Upon hearing this she flashed a megawatt smile and laughingly said “If he is not around to do his husbandly duties, he shouldn’t bitch if I get someone to do it.” I looked at her and responded slyly with a fake evil look, “Just what kind of duties are we talking about here….” We both laughed. Truth be told, I was kind of glad to have something else to do to kill time and being around a good looking woman was an added plus. So over the next few days I came over I the mornings to help her out. That’s when things got a little complicated…….

The first few days passed without incident. I’d come over and Sharon would be in shorts & singlets usually. I noticed that she didn’t wear any bras and she liked wearing ass hugging shorts. Good thing I wore baggy bermudas or she’d see my happy stick. I’d go off in the evenings, sometimes we’d go for dinner nearby. On the fateful day, I rang her doorbell but she didn’t come immediately. I rang it again and this time Sharon came out hurriedly, dripping wet and looking flustered. She opened the door, grabbed me by the hand and led me into the kitchen. The floor was flooded, water was on the walls, there was a towel stuffed into sink and water was spraying out of the faucet, or what was left of it. She pushed me forward and said “Quick, fix it!” and pointed to a wrench next to the sink. I went ahead and tried to see what I could do. I couldn’t see what was wrong cause the towel was in the way, I moved it slightly and next thing you know, the spray gets bigger and I’m soaked. It dawns on me that I should shut the mains off first and I go out of the apartment and do so. I get back and start repairing the faucet. Turns out it was dripping and she thought that she could fix it. Sharon fiddled with it and ended up removing the knob and taking off the head. I joked with her saying that this is what happens when you play with the head, you get sprayed. “Idiot!” was the only thing she came up with.

While I was fixing the various parts back, Sharon leaned over next to be to see what I was doing. She had crossed her arms and rested on her elbows while leaning forward. In doing so, she was squishing her tits together and lifting them up slightly. I looked over and my dick got to attention. I was looking down her deep cleavage and her singlet had opened just enough for me to see her brown nipple on the right tit. It was the size of a twenty cent coin and it was erect!! Must have been the cold water I thought to myself. I must have been looking for a while because she turned to me and then checked herself to see what I looking at. Sharon then goes “Enjoying the show?” I snapped out of my trance and quickly apologise. “Sorry for what? Not nice to see meh?” She said. I said no lah, quite nice, sorry for not asking for permission. She then puts her hand on my crouch and come in contact with my hard cock. She was not expecting that because she blushed a little and tried to recover saying, “Now we both have done something without permission and have had a pleasant surprise.” She then went to get a mop to dry up the floor and I finished fixing the faucet. We both worked in an uncomfortable silence.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

When we were done, she offers me a towel to dry off and says I can dry my clothes in the dryer and she’ll get me a set of her hubby’s clothes for me to use. I head to the guest toilet and strip down, wrap myself in the towel and throw me stuff in the dryer and start it up. Sharon comes out with the clothes and hands them to me asking me if I want a pair of undies. Hell no! No way was I going to wear another man’s undies. I changed into the dry clothes while she went off to do the same. The shorts fit me like the boxers I use to sleep in, comfy and big to allow me to hang free. She calls out from the room and tells me to help myself to a drink from the fridge. I grabbed a beer and sat on the sofa, flipping through the magazines on the table. When Sharon came out she surprised me by do so in a oversized shirt. She claimed that she was too busy unpacking and had no time to do the laundry, the pair of shorts she got wet was last clean one. She then notices me drinking a beer and goes “Where’s mine?” and gets one from the fridge and sits next to me.

Drinks in hand, we flip on the tube and scan through the channels, stopping on to catch something on Discovery. After finishing the beers in Sharon’s fridge, we start opening some wine and needless to say, I’m feeling a little tipsy and she was “happy”. She then says she needs to lie down and proceeds to plonk down on the sofa resting her head on my lap. “You don’t mind do you?” she slurred. Shit no, I thought to myself, you can suck my dick while you’re there. Of course what I thought and said were quite different. I said sure. After a while, when I thought she was asleep, mini me was acting up. I nudged her gently to see if she was out, no response. I slowly laid my hand on one of her tits and yes, no bra. I gave it a slight squeeze and it was great, soft to the touch but firm enough offer a little resistance. Sharon did not wake up so I got bolder. I started to gently tweek her nipples and it got hard almost immediately. Blood was rushing to little bro and flag raising ceremony started. After a while Sharon started let out little sounds, like soft moans. I stopped, thinking she was waking up but when I realised that she was not waking up but was actually enjoying my tuning, I continued…

I got braver and turned my “attack” to what caught my attention in the first place, her ass!! As I touched her ass cheek for the first time, I swallow hard finding that she was not only braless but pantyless as well. I softly rubbed her firm ass and gently pulled her shirt up. It was really oversized and that was good, gave me room to work. I managed to uncover the shirt all the way above her ass, just shy of the waist. Surprise, surprise. She was shaved smoother than a baby’s butt and her tan line was confined to the crotch area as far as I could tell. I felt a little pre-cum form on my dick. I wanted to slip a finger in her pussy but my way in was blocked because of her position. I opted to go for a feel of her tit, in the flesh so to speak. I worked my way into the shirt and snaked my hand to her mound. Contact….. It was silky and smooth, warm to the touch. I groped it and pulled gently at her still hard nipple. As I was having my fill, I was contemplating if I should give mini me some relief. Before I could come to a decision, I felt something at my groin. I looked down and saw that Sharon had slipped a hand into my shorts and was grabbing a hold of my dick. She pulled on it and held it softly first, then tighter as she stroked me. I stopped my assault and she spoke, “Why are you stopping? Is the shirt in the way?” And with that she got up, turned to me and pulled the shirt off to reveal her taunt body. My virgin look at her full glory is a sight I will not forget. Her tan line told me that she sun bathed in the skimpiest of bikinis.

It had been a while since I had a bonk, and see her shapely figure in all its naked glory was almost enough to make me cum right there and then. I sat there stunned like a deer caught in the headlights of an on-coming vehicle, and in a way that’s kind of what it was. Her 38C headlights were pointed right at me and they had me under a spell. Sharon tossed the shirt aside and knelt between my legs, moving ever closer to my full mast that was pointing right at her. She reached out with both hands and laid them at the sides of my face at the jaws. She gingerly pulled me towards her. My gaze shifted and fixed on her eyes. Though Sharon was intoxicated, it barely showed in her black pearl like eyes. Her eyes were slightly glazed over but they seemed to speak to me, it was not lust or love I saw in them, they sent me a message of yearning. No, it was more than that. Her eyes told me that she wanted to be held, to be seen and more importantly, to feel wanted. At this point I felt a little guilty because it seemed like I was taking advantage of her. I reached out and touched her cheek; it was warm, almost hot. “Sharon, are you sure you want to do this?” I asked. She stopped for a moment, smiled sweetly at me and pulled me closer.

She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and put her arms around my neck and gave me a tight hug. Instinctively, I wrapped my own arms around her waist and back, in doing so I slid forward a bit and held her closer. Sharon head rested on my shoulder, her chest was against mine and her breasts were pressed into my chest. My dick was at her navel and our hug had caused it to be pushed flat against her, pointing up. She then released her hold on me and her arms slid from around my neck, across my shoulder, down my arms till her hands were on mine. She took hold of my right hand with both of hers, lifted it and brought it to rest on her left breast. She changed her hold and using her hands, she guided me to fondle her tit. With my left hand, I ran my fingers through her lush locks and when I had my hand at the back head, I pulled her toward me and brought her lips to mine once again. This time we were locked in a passionate French kiss, she darted her tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated in the same fashion. Our tongues lashed against each other, as if engaging in a fight. I sucked her tongue and she purred like a kitten being stroked. I broke our lip lock and planted little pecks on her, slowly making my way to her right ear. I first kissed, then sucked her earlobe and finally licked it while letting out a controlled breath. “oohhh” she moaned. It was music to my ears…
Old 20-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Sharon then ran her hands up & down my thighs, alternating between giving me a squeeze and rubbing my thigh. She put a hand back into the shorts from the left “trouser leg” and started playing with my nuts. Now it was her turn to be surprised…. She rubbed it few times then changed to a faster pace; it seemed that she was “looking” for something. She pushed me back into the sofa and gave me a playful look. “You shave down there?” She asked in a surprised tone. “How do you get it to be so cleanly shaven?” I playfully replied, “If you left me shave you in future, you can find out.” (A few weeks later, she took up the offer. That’s another story) She smiled and continued to pump my happy stick in the shorts. After a few more strokes, leaned forward and planted kisses on my chest. She worked her way to my left nipple and flicked at it. It got hard right away. Sharon then alternated between licking and sucking my nipples, going for left nip to right nip. All this while I cradled her head and ran my hands down her shoulders and around her back. She reached for the elastic band of the shorts, trying to pull the shorts off while slowly kissing and licking her way down. I leaned back into the sofa and propped my butt off the cushion to facilitate her efforts. As she slipped the shorts off, she got closer and closer to my dick. The anticipation was almost unbearable. She peeled the shorts away form my ass but the front was caught on my mushroom. As she kissed the right side of my hip, my dick got free from it prison and sprang up and hit her on the right cheek, just below her eye.

“Uuhhh!” she exclaimed in ecstasy. “You like that?” I queried. Looking up at me with her eyes and not moving her head, she went “Uh-huh….”. Not missing a beat, held my dick at the base and used it to playfully slap her on the cheek a few times. She gasped excitedly and ran her hands up my inner thighs. That was enough to make me go weak and I sat back down. Sharon knelt back so that she was sitting on her ankles and continued to rub her up & down my thighs. She then grabbed my cock with her right and fondled my balls with the left. She bent forward and pointed my cock towards herself. She then stuck her tongue out and with the tip, teased my “eye” and teasingly licked the pre-cum that had formed there. Next, she began licking up & down the shaft, snaking her tongue and leaving a trail of her saliva on mini me. Sharon then took the head into her mouth and used her tongue to give it a good glazing. Her tongue felt wonderful, it was like a nice warm, soft velvet cloth was being used to wash my cock. She was doing a good job of sucking me clean too. I scooped her hair up in a bunch and held it in place at the back of her head so that I could get a clear view of her. I was delighted by what she did next. Without warning she deep-throated me in one swift plunge down and just as quickly, slid back up to the base of the head. She continued this with increasing force and speed, each stroke forcing a little more of my manhood further down her throat. Her head was bobbing up & down so fast it was almost a blur. And as I was going to cum soon and I told Sharon to ease up or I’ll shoot my load down her throat. She responded by longer and more forceful strokes and I took it as a sign that she wanted me to make a deposit in the mouth. I started thrusting my cock and I used her hair to guide her head to it down to meet each thrust. . I noticed that she had stopped playing with my balls and was frantically rubbing herself down below. She started moaning louder and louder, good thing she maintained a good tight seal on my dick which kept her moans quiet, well… somewhat quiet

I face-fucked her for about another 2-3 minutes and lost control. Ramming my dick into her mouth in a final, forceful thrust, I tensed up and began to spew hot liquid into her. She kept her lipped tightly sealed on my cock and continued to bob up & down, as if to milk every last drop form me. She rubbed herself harder and faster in the meantime and finally, she let out a muffled but extended moan as she went down on my still hard cock. Once she had settled down a little, she held my dick at its base with her right hand and slowly slid up my shaft while keeping her lips wrapped around it. As she let my cock pop out of her mouth, she brought her right hand up and rested it on my stomach to steady herself. It was wet, very wet. I leaned forward and took her fingers into my mouth, sucking each one as if they were lollipops. Her cum was actually a little sweet. Sharon looked at me with eyes half open put her lips against the tip of my cock. She seductively squirted my cum that she had kept in her mouth back onto my dick, licked it up with her tongue and squirted it back again. She played like this for a while then she reached behind her, to the coffee table and got the remnants of her wine. Her eyes fixed on mine, she swallowed my cum and took a swig of the wine. “I like my cum with a wine chaser.” She said. I pulled her close and gave her another kiss. I tasted the wine and a little of my cum and I’m sure she had a taste of herself as well. I stood her up as we kissed and turned her around. I sat her down on the sofa and broke the kiss. “My turn” was all I said as I spread her legs and unfolded the petals for her love hole. She held me at sides of my head, at the ears and pulled me down…..

Using the index and middle finger of my left hand, I held the lips of her hot, wet pink pussy apart, forming a V. As I closed in on my target, I caught a whiff of her scent. It had the floral scent of soap, I gathered that she must have showered when she went to change out of her wet clothes. The tip of my tongue lightly traced the outer part of her cunt, just barely touching it. Soft sounds of pleasure escaped her mouth and she moved her hands to the back of my head, keeping me positioned at her groin. My tongue slithered into her tunnel and I tasted her sweet nectar at its source. Strangely enough, it seemed to taste sweeter than my first sampling from her fingers. I lapped her cunt juices like a thirsty dog taking a drink of water. From the sounds she was making and the way her hands were messing up my hair, I surmised that she was enjoying this tongue lashing. With my right hand, I travelled up her body, past her flat stomach and north to her boobs. I groped her left boob and tweaked her hard nipple. Sharon was squirming around as if her body was on fire. A few good minutes of this and I darted my tongue upwards, toward her magic button. She was excited enough that her clit was sticking out a little bit, making it easy for me to hit the mark. I flicked my tongue any and every way I could, up, down, left, right and diagonally, I gave her no reprieve. This sent her into a frenzied state. Her legs closed in around the sides of my head and her hold on it got more forceful and she pulled my face tighter into her shaved honey pot. By now her cunt was covered in a mixture of her sweet cum and my saliva. Sharon’s moans were replaced by throaty verbalisations, “Oohhh, yea, yes!! That’s the spot………” “Don’t stop….don’t….. I’m almost there…….almost.”
Old 20-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

An evil notion crept into my mind. I released my hold on her tit and repositioned myself so that my left hand was still holding her lips open, only now I had rotated my hold and changed to my thumb and index finger. My right hand was at the entrance of her pussy. I stuck out my index and slowly pushed it in her. Sharon was really soaked so it slipped right in without any resistance. I then pushed it in & out of her and after a few strokes, I inserted my middle finger. This caused her to spasm and shiver a bit. Sharon placed her hands on her tits and tugged on her nips. Ignoring her reaction, I began to probe for her G-spot. I moved my fingers in & out, curling them slightly from time to time and when she moaned out in lust, I knew I found the spot. I kept the pressure on the spot and her moans became unbridled groans of ecstasy. She sounded like a wild animal in heat. Good thing that because we had switched on the air-conditioning, the windows and doors were all closed or else I’m quite sure the neighbours would have heard her. Eventually I used my left thumb to rub her clit and with my prolonged attack on her hole, she let out a loud sigh and finally succumbed to my assault, climaxing in my hand. I withdrew my cum soaked hand and sucked my 2 fingers. She tasted just as good. I looked at her and without saying a word, she got a hold of my hand and brought it to her mouth and tasted her own juices. I bent down again and just lapped the juices she was leaking from her cunt….

Though I tend to need a short rest period before I go full steam, this occasion was different. I was really turned by Sharon. I kissed and licked my way up her tanned body. I stopped to suck on her firm tits and play with the nips for a while. I ended up in a tight lip lock with her, complete with a tongue fight. While I was frenching her, I continued to maul her tits. Not wanting to waste more time, I placed my hardening cock between her boos and closed her mounds around it. I then started to tit-fuck her. I got in a few strokes before Sharon replaced my hands with her own and gave my cock a little lick every time it popped up near her chin. When I my cock was fully charged, I decided it was time to go for goal. I positioned myself at the entrance of her wet pussy. I let her right leg dangle on off the sofa and I lifted her left leg so that the ankle was next to my right ear. That’s when I remembered!! I asked if she had any rubbers and she replied no. “Oh shit” I thought, end of mission. I wasn’t willing to do her raw not because I was worried she might get knocked up. She hadn’t been with anyone other than her hubby and I always use rubbers except with chicks I’m having a long term relationship with. Sensing my hesitation, she assured my that she was on the pill, it was ok to cum in her. Got the green light and I went full bore again.

I ran my dick up & down her soaked cunt a few time and proceeded to stick my shaft into her. I eased my cocked into her and felt her naked pussy around my cock for the first time. It was so shiok. I slid in and out a few times, slowly at first. Sharon was starting to moan softly again. I increased my speed, thrusting faster and deeper till I was stabbing her with my full length. She groped her tits and pinched her nips while I fucked her pussy. I leaned down and kissed her again, then I withdrew from her. Sharon let out a sigh of disappointment but I quickly turned that around by turning her around. With her well-rounded ass facing me, I rested her on the arm rest of the sofa and I speared her pussy again, this time from behind. I took a while before I got a good rhythm going. Once I had a good rhythm, I pounded away while I groped her breasts from behind. I also nibbled her earlobe and this cause her to breathe harder. We were in this position for quite a while and we were both working up a sweat. In the course of our coupling in doggie-style, she came once more, her cunt spasming on my dick. I was getting a little tired and I held on to her and I rolled backwards, slowly getting us into the reverse cowgirl. She rode me like this and within minutes I was ready to cum. I let her know I was going to fire off another salvo and she said “Don’t worry, just shoot in me! I want to feel you hot cum in me!” That’s it. Upon hearing that I couldn’t hold back anymore. I reached forward and grabbed her boobs, holding them tightly as I shot a load of hot sperm into her. As I was pumping the last of my load into her, she began on cum on my semi-hard cock. Sharon was moaning uncontrollably, lost in the throws of her orgasm. As she stopped clamping down on my cock, she leaned back and rested on me with my cock still in her. We laid like this, breathlessly recovering, and I cuddled her and she sighed contently, satisfied.

Eventually she pulled herself up and off my now flaccid dick, cupping her pussy as I slip out of her so as not let my cum mess up the furniture. As she headed off to her bathroom, I went in to the common bathroom to clean up. I had just turned the shower on when I heard the door open behind me…

“What are you doing? Why didn’t you follow me into my bathroom?” she asked. “Sorry, I thought you might want so privacy while you clean up.” I responded. Sharon smiled slyly at me and took hold of my right hand. “Who said I was going to clean up? I just didn’t want to leave stain all over the place, I’ve got enough cleaning to do” With that, she brought my hand to her breast and I just followed her lead and kneaded away at her tit. With the water from the shower beating against my back, I pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her passionately on the lips. Sharon teasingly used her tongue to coax my own into her mouth and she sucked it seductively, occasionally nibbling on it. I placed both my hands on her ass and massaged her lovely buns. As I rubbed her firm butt, Sharon ground her hairless cunt into my groin, causing my cock to harden, slowly but surely. When she felt my reaction to her action, she moved her hands down to my groin, laid one hand on my balls and the other was stroking my shaft to full hardness. “Mmmmm……. That’s fast!”, referring my quickly stiffening dick. I hadn’t been laid in a while so I had quite a bit of spunk stored up so it was no surprise to me, but to be nice I told her that she was pushing all the right buttons to get me hard. Next Sharon slid down my body and fastened her lips on my knob and started to suck me again. She started at the tip first, teasing it with her tongue and then she swallowed my dick in one hungry gulp. She went down on me with such force and engulfed me so deeply that I think I actually felt the back of her throat. She drew back till her lips were on the knob of my cock and went back down again. It was one of the best BJs I ever had. I held her by the back of her head with my right hand and fucked her face yet again, this time with force enough to match hers.

After a few minutes of me pounding her face, I was ready for her pussy. I pulled her off my cock and see looked at me with eyes full of lust. I brought her up and spun her around and pushed her against the wall. The water from the shower was hitting us on one side, cool and refreshing, while the feeling from our loins were totally opposite, hot and intoxicating. I brought her left leg up and rested her foot on my shoulder. With my way opened, I aimed my cock at her entrance, rubbing the head up & down, edging my way into her pussy. Once the head popped past the outer lips, I drove my dick into her hard and with enough force to lift her onto her toes. A loud moan escaped her lips and she grabbed onto my back, her nails digging into my back. I felt the warm liquid from my previous deposit being forced out and leaking onto my cock and out her pussy. This made my “stabbings” easier as I slipped in & out without effort. As I fucked her with renewed gusto, her moans became little squeals. I locked my lips onto hers, tonguing and continued pounding into her. Soon I felt the familiar contraction of my balls and I knew I was going to cum. I told her I was on the verge of coming and asked her where she wanted it. “Shoot it in me again, I love the feeling of hot cum in me” I obliged and with a few last thrusts, I shot my load into her. Her pussy must have been filled because my cum was just dripping out of her cunt. As I let her leg down, we locked in another long kiss. As I slipped my cock out of her, she grabbed it and gave it a few hard yanks to make sure she had milked me dry. After which she licked the cum from her hand and gave her pussy a good rub, making sure my cum was worked nicely into her.

We later shower together and cleaned each other, paying extra attention to the fun parts. We spent the remainder of the day just cuddling naked on the sofa and just enjoying the feel of someone next to you. 
Old 20-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

続々生中~ムッチリボディーをガッツリ堪能!~ – 白石真琴

出演 白石真琴

シリーズ 続々生中

女優タイプ AV女優 巨乳 美乳

タグキーワード バック 69 潮吹き 中出し 指マン パイズリ クンニ 騎乗位 Gカップ 3連続中出し

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, squirting, cowgirl, cum inside, fingering, cunnilingus, 69, Big tits

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...HEYZO_1493.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/6rr4wggn4kx...1493.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/r1o2wxyeac5...1493.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7lv0v6dmc4e...1493.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/uzy9baqppja...1493.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/m349l992fl2...1493.part5.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/14b5lssh6csl/8734...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/7oix8a0x0f60/8734...part2.rar.html