The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink The Ghostly Maestro

DISCLAIMER!

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER

--------------------------------------------

Cara didn't know what to do. She awoke haggard and unrested. This was usual anymore. She wasn't the party girl every one at work was beginning to assume she was; figuring she was staying out late every night and that was why she looked haggard and couldn't concentrate during the day most of the time.

In reality this wasn't too far from the truth, but not at all within Cara's control. She stayed tired all the time and had adjusted her bedtime earlier to nine p.m., though that actually only made things worse. The visitor only came once she was asleep. Then it was almost every night. Once he arrived he wouldn't let Cara rest for the balance of the night. He skipped 3 to 5 days each month. They always came clustered together. He would come in the night every night, then suddenly he wouldn't show up for several nights in a row then he would start coming every night again.

The activities were pretty much the same every night. Last night was a good example.

Cara had noted the time as 9:05 when she switched off the light and wearily laid back to go to sleep. She had obtained a prescription for some sleeping pills from her doctor and had taken a capsule 20 minutes earlier. The doctor had performed all manner of tests on Cara and had ruled out narcolepsy and other similar disorders. 

They had tried all sorts of regimens to adjust her brain chemistry. The doctor had told her, sleep disorders were usually the result of norepinephrine deficiency in the brain and had prescribed Welbutrin. It worked for about a week, but her sleeplessness returned. He had added a seritonin stimulator and when that combination only worked for a couple of weeks a melatonin stimulator. Her prescription bill was now up to $300 a month and she couldn't afford that. She told the doctor she thought his efforts at the source of the problem were good, but she just needed some sleeping pills. The doctor didn't think that was the right approach, but gave her instructions on how to wean off the other drugs without risking depression and prescribed one of the newer sleeping pills that showed limited tendency toward addiction and abuse. 

She felt the sleep begin to overtake her as her head nestled into the soft, fluffy pillow.

She had drifted off to sleep but awakened when she felt the usual indicators that he had arrived. The clock at her bedside read 9:43. She couldn't see him most of the time, and only sensed and saw evidence of his presence. When she did see what she thought was him, it was only a wisp of smoke or fog. When he arrived the first thing she noted was the feeling of someone's weight coming down on the bed. 

Next she would feel her clothing being removed. She only wore panties and a tee to bed, so it wasn't hard or long until she was naked. She had tried wearing more clothing to bed and it had seemed to irritate him, so she didn't do that anymore. Then she would feel him begin to manipulate her body. His hands and mouth, if that is what they were, would begin to manipulate her breasts until her nipples were stiff and erect. He was a maestro in how he used her body and it would be extremely pleasant if it weren't for the fact it wasn't with her permission. 

She couldn't move while this was going on and that meant she couldn't resist. It didn't really matter that she couldn't move because she couldn't see who was abusing her anyway. She could on occasion see her breasts being manipulated. It even looked like a hand was applying pressure to her breasts as a ring of indentations roughly the same as a hand would make when squeezing her breasts would appear on her breast flesh. Then when she thought the pain of the squeezing sensation on her breasts would be too much for her to stand any longer it would stop. Then she would see and feel her nipples as if they were being pinched, pulled and twisted. 

Usually the 'thing' would move to her thighs next and start performing cunnilingus on her, though not always. He was very talented in his oral skills, but his tongue was cold and dry, not warm and wet. It felt almost like ice was being rubbed on her crotch. Then he would move up her body and have intercourse with Cara. This was pretty standard male-superior sex, though he would slam her hard, bruising her inner thighs, and occasionally he would raise her legs in the air as if they were on his shoulders while he used her. The penis he used on her was cold like the tongue, not warm like a humans.

He was slow and methodical, as if he were making love to her except for the roughness, and the sex would continue until the first light streamed across the horizon. Then Cara would get 60-90 minutes of sleep before the alarm summoned her to begin the day. 

Though 23 Cara was still a virgin. In her mind there were just too many diseases to be screwing around and when you coupled the moral pluses to retaining her virginity for so long, it was win-win in her mind, so she had endured through high school and college and kept her virginity.

After the first night with the visitor, Cara went to see her gynecologist. Her doctor confirmed her vagina looked as if it had been used for rough sex, except that her hymen was still intact. He also noted the dark blue bruises on her inner thighs. And the handprint bruises on her breasts. But there was no indication of her having been penetrated except for bruising at the entrance of her vagina. He suggested in a round about way that perhaps Cara was having psychotic episodes and the injuries were self-inflicted in some unconscious masochistic way. She recommended Carly seek professional psychiatric help. Carly protested.

"Dr., I am not crazy." She insisted adamantly. 

"No one said you were crazy Miss Ong. A person can be perfectly sane, but with some crossed wires in the brain have episodes where they act and respond in different-from-ordinary or even inappropriate ways. This probably explains the sleeplessness, too. This isn't my field, but I think you should consider it as a possibility and seek help from someone in the field, if for no other reason than to rule it out so you don't injure yourself seriously if that is the case. If you want I can get you a referral."

That night the visitor acted differently. The first night, his technique was slow and methodical as if he were making love, but the night after she went to the doctor he was even rougher. After he undressed her, he didn't start making slow methodical love to her. Instead Cara was thrown around the room as he thoroughly used and repeatedly sodomized her both orally and anally. At one point Cara felt like her hands were tied at the wrists and she was suspended from the ceiling. At regular intervals it felt like leather was cutting into her flesh on her back, thighs, and buttocks. Cara knew she was lying on the bed unable to move at the moment, but it felt like she was suspended from the ceiling and being beaten. She could feel the pain of the lashes as they were administered. At times she would cry out, 

"Please stop. What have I done to deserve this. Please STOP!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 07-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Ghostly Maestro

Her mouth and voice were the only things that worked at times like these. Otherwise, she was totally helpless. The pain of the lashes was extreme, but after several hours, Cara had learned how to endure it and found that in some weird, warped way it wasn't all that bad if one focused on the warm afterglow of the lashes rather than the pain of the lash. 

The next morning, she had deep bruises around her wrists and all over her body so she called in sick. Her back looked like a whip or belt had been used on it roughly.

The next night his method was slow and methodical again, though he was still rough which was becoming apparent as his style. On nights when Cara did anything to counter the visitor, he would treat her rough like she was being punished. On other nights, so most the times, he was slow and methodical.

At her regular annual mini-physical, the doctor noted she was a little bit anemic and gave her a prescription for specially formulated vitamins. She hadn't had to disrobe for the physical, so bruises from the latest night's activities weren't visible. By this time Cara was afraid to discuss it with anyone. She knew a night of punishment would be the result if she did. So she was thankful for not having to explain the bruises. 

Cara had gone to a catholic priest to ask for his help. He wasn't of much help and that night the visitor punished her particularly hard. He punished her especially hard again when she downloaded a Bible program from the Internet and started reading passages that were written describing ceremonies of exorcism and the like. Not only had he worked her over really hard that night, her computer was a blob of melted plastic and circuit boards the next morning So she had learned to let things ride and not to discuss it with anyone. She was beginning to accept there might be nothing she could do to stop the abuse by the "Visitor." She even went to be nude one night, resigned to "Why fight it." 

He started out in his usual slow methodical manner, but when he discovered she was nude, he punished her harshly, like he had after she visited the priest. The next morning she had to call in sick again. Either he enjoyed undressing Cara or he was trying to tell her she was to take no initiative in regard to his visits, good or bad. So Cara stopped doing anything other than going to bed and awaiting his appearance. 

Cara had thought perhaps the visitor was somehow linked to her apartment and considered moving. She thought to test the theory by staying at a friend's for a few days. On the third day she was away, the visitor found her. He used and sodomized both girls all night and then punished Cara the next night once she had returned to her apartment. Her girlfriend never reported the event, because like Cara she didn't think she would be taken seriously. Besides she had found the rough use a pleasurable sexual outlet. She wasn't a virgin like Cara and no stranger to sex some of it in the kinkier side of the past time. 

Cara felt her life was potentially in danger and so had learned to not try to avoid what appeared to be inevitable.

So in conclusion, The sexual usage by the "Visitor" continues, almost nightly.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

日航空姐夜店喝醉遭人檢屍全錄!

Actress: Unknown
Series: homemade

Category: drunken uncensored amateur slender beautiful tits various worker gonzo

Download Links

https://openload.co/f/b2_X9q-rJrI
https://openload.co/f/hhj_6BhJgRU
Old 07-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

[Annie LIU Sum-Yau 刘 心悠 - FAKE ]

桐谷○玲に似てると言われる新卒22歳の建設会社勤務りほちゃん参上!応募理由は「ゴリゴリのAV男優さん とエッチしたくて♪」彼氏はいるけど男優とSEXしたい!?「AV見てオナニーします(恥)」それではオナ ニー見せてくれたら男優とSEXさせてあげますよ!で恥じらいながらもオナニー御披露!念願の男優とSEX !駅弁されて激イキ状態!「こんな体位初めて〜〜♪」楽しそうですね!

Actress: Annie LIU Sum-Yau 刘 心悠 [FAKE]
Series: ARA 
Release Date: May 9, 2017
Category: amateur cutie beautiful ass beautiful legs

Download Links

https://openload.co/f/24e-2DFPJ0M
Old 08-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ParadigShit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one TS
Old 08-08-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Reined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS
Old 08-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

It was about 9pm one dark March night when he first came to me.

I had just been talking to a friend on the internet and was just browsing the net when I heard the voice.

"Hello, can you hear me," said the disembodied voice.

I took no notice of it and carried on looking up a few different things on the net.

"Hello, you there, you sitting there on the chair at that machine thing, please answer me."

I paused my music for a minute and then heard it again.

"Please answer me, it has been so long since I have talked to someone."

I turned around and saw nothing. Just as I was about to turn the music back on again when I noticed a faint outline of a person standing by the door to my bedroom.

I did not jump as I have had experiences with ghosts before.

"Hello, is that you standing there?" I asked in a low voice.

"Oh, you can hear me, oh you don't know how relived I am to hear you talking to me."

I sat and talked to this ghosts for hours, that is when I found out his name was Edward and he had died some 70 ago.

"My husband is due back soon, I am sure he would be pleased to meet you," I said looking at the clock.

"oh no, I have only been watching you for the past few weeks, please don't tell anyone about me, I beg you."

"Ok, if that is what you want, I shall not tell a soul."

Weeks went passed with only myself knowing of Edward's existence and he came to visit with me every night when my husband was at work.

It wasn't until the middle of June when he asked me the first time.

"hello again Cara, its only I, Edward"

I looked around and he stood where I had first seen him.

"You know we get on very well? I have a favour to ask of you," he said in a nervous tone.

"Anything, just ask away, we have got on very well, I shall do anything."

"Well, I am embarrassed to ask you."

"Edward, you know me well enough now, I am sure it can't be too hard."

"Well, when I was alive I was a very sexual man, I was wondering if I could watch you masturbate in front of me."

I was very shocked when he said this, I had never done it with an audience before, well to my knowledge I hadn't.

"I know this may shock you, but I would help you, but I can not touch you."

After much thinking I decided to do it.

He said he would talk and I was to obey what he was saying.

"Lay on the bed without your clothes on and spread your legs."

I walked to the bed and took off all my clothes and laid on the bed as he told me.

"Now run your hands up your sides and cup your breasts, that it, now pinch those nipples for me, yep, nice and hard."

As I was doing this, I felt a warm sensation running up my toes and gradually up my legs.

I looked at Edward and I could see the pure delight in his face.

"oh, you are good, now pinch harder, oh yes, pinch until it hurts, once the warmness gets to your pussy I want you to use one hand and cup it and squeeze."

As I was pinching them harder, I noticed I was obeying every word, it was like I had lost control over my body and Edward was controlling everything.

The warm feeling reached my pussy and a hand went down to squeeze. I squeezed so hard a slight moan escaped my mouth. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying it.

"Now I want you to wet your fingers in your mouth and the put them on your clit but do not move them until I say."

I did as I was told and wet my fingers and then placed them on my throbbing clit.

I could see more ecstasy in his face.

"Start to move them slowly and gently at first, when you can no longer control it start to go a little faster."

I couldn't even hold on for a minute I was franticly going at my clit as fast and as hard as I could but just as I was about to climax he told me to stop.

"I want to keep going, please let me cum."

"It is too soon, just pinch your nipples again for a while."

All I wanted to do was to cum and he was saying I had to wait, I was wondering why until he spoke again.

"In the kitchen there is a long handled wooden spoon, go and get it and I shall tell you what to do when you get back.

I went and retrieved the wooden spoon and laid back down on the bed.

"once you have done what I have told you, you are not going to want to use that spoon again, so place it somewhere that your husband will not find it. Now, open your legs and insert the handle to as far as it will go."

I did as I was told and had a sudden rush of ecstasy, I felt I was going to climax right then. Once I had got it as far as it would go, Edward told me to take it back out but keeping my fingers where my lips meet the shaft of the spoon.

He told me to mark it and measure it, I was very surprised to see it had gone all the way to 12 in but due to the slimness of the shaft I had not been open all the way. I wrote down on a bit of paper on the bedside table the measurement.

"Now turn over and get on you knees and insert it in your arse and do the same again."

I was shocked by this, I had a virgin arse and I didn't want to do it, but after Edward telling me that it would make my climaxing better in the future, I did it.

It felt so good, I didn't want to take it back out again, but I did and took the measurement, 9 inch. I wrote it on the paper.

"Now you can rub your clit till you cum, but do it slowly and gradually build the speed."

I eagerly did as I was asked, my fingers meet my clit and I started to rub, gaining speed and roughness.

Just before I climaxed I heard Edward say, "cum for me you bitch, cum hard and fast."

This sent me right over the edge and I had the most rocky climax I had had in years.

I lay on the bed for an hour, then I looked at the clock, 10 minutes to get cleaned up and hide things before my husband got home.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

まるっと!小早川怜子

メーカー: プラネットプラス

レーベル: 七狗留

ジャンル: 中出し単体作品巨乳人妻熟女女優ベスト・総集編

出演者: 小早川怜子

Tag: CENSORED, housewife, Work alone, Mature, Creampie, soshuhen, Big tits, cum inside

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_NACR-103.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/6lsildmwsnj...103.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3xvtpi33ih5...103.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/yk2auhqdzts...103.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/m5nce94nd0s...103.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hxhez7edzer...103.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rfr7b3w9q0p...103.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/96nr0sxkzs7...103.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/mnhebkwykpm...103.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/4qr6s2c5r3h...103.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/askapzdkhgw...103.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/g4jvyoafsxn...103.part11.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/9py349b5oab...103.part12.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/jm6t4z7xj9d...103.part13.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/qp2rbu2gmuh...103.part14.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/k86gq6u2awk...103.part15.rar
Old 08-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
NudeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS
Old 08-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyMinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing bro
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ChocolateShake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story n pics
Old 09-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
WesternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some more please .
Old 09-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

It had been about a week before I saw Edward again. I had felt used by a ghost that just wanted one night of fun. I couldn't believe I was that gullible. I spent the week feeling ashamed of what I had done and I thought of telling my husband but I didn't want our relationship to end.

Once again, I was at my computer when Edward showed up.

"Hello my sexy little bitch, I had fun the other night, did you?"

I span around and found Edward standing by the door.

"I was wondering when you where going to come back, I thought you had one night of fun and that was going to be it."

"I wouldn't do that to you, I love what you done for me so much, I just wanted to keep that picture in my mind of you laying there with that spoon up your pussy. Plus, I had to think of more idea's of how you could please me the most."

"you mean you want me to do something else for you?"

"Ohh yes, and I have got some good ideas too, now, before we start, I want you to gather a few things so that they are close at hand."

He told me to get two bulldog clips from my draw, a rolling pin, a towel and a small thin aerosol can and put them by the bed.

I laid on the bed again, with nothing on.

"Now, I want you to play with your nipples till the get hard."

I did as I was told, I felt rather excited and I was wondering why he wanted me to get all these things.

My hands felt good on my breasts and I worked my nipples until they where hard, oh it felt good.

"Now get a bulldog clip and clip it onto your nipple but be gentle, it may hurt at first."

My husband and myself had never used any sex toys and my husband refused to buy any, we just used to do it in the normal position or doggy style, so all this was new to me.

I placed the clip over my nipple and closed it, a wave of pain shot from my nipple, but strangely, I liked it.

Edward could see I was excited by the new feeling shooting through me and told me to push it together more. I did and I let out a small moan followed by a scream from the pain. It felt so good, I wanted to do it more and the chance was soon to come, Edward told me to place the other clip on the other nipple, I did as I was told readily, I couldn't wait for the wave of pain to shoot from my nipples again. Edward told me to just lay there and let the pleasure and pain mix fill me, as I did, I felt like a new person, not just a plain and boring anymore, I felt like I was the only person that could please Edward the way he wanted.

Edward's voice cut through the pleasure.

"Yes, you are doing good, now, take the rolling pin and place it to the entrance to your pussy and just let it sit there".

I took the rolling pin from its hideout by the bed and did as Edward told me.

"When I say, push it in as hard as you can, I want you feel what it feels like, having something pushed into you and I want you to feel full as soon as you start."

I laid there and waited for the command to push, I wanted to do it then and there but I had to wait. Just as I was thinking he wasn't going to say it, I heard him shout "PUSH".

I pushed it in as hard and as fast as I could, I wanted to yell out in pain and pleasure, but nothing passed my lips. I felt stretched and full as soon as it started to enter, I pushed until I felt it hit my cervix and then stopped.

I looked up at Edward and saw pure delight on his face.

"Now, I want you to get up and place the towel in-between your legs, it will be hard to move at first, but you will soon get used to it."

Every time I moved, I could feel the intruder moving inside me, it took me a long time to get up onto my knees and place the towel down, I laid back down carefully and waited for more instructions.

"Now, reach forward carefully and grab on end of the towel and pull it up to your chest, do this slowly as you would not want to cause too much pain to yourself."

I leant forward and picked up the end of the towel and slowly laid back down again, I could feel the rolling pin push harder against my cervix, I now know why he wanted me to do it slowly.

"I just want you to lay there and do little wiggles, you will soon find out why."

I started to wiggle my hips slowly, I could feel the intruder slowly moving around inside of me, after a while, I notice my hips moving of their own accord, they where getting slowly faster and harder in the movements. The pleasure was coursing through me, I didn't want to stop, I felt I would cum soon, but Edward had other idea's.

"I want you to stop that now and take it out of you."

I did as I was told and took my sex toy out of my pussy. I felt empty after I did this, I just wanted it back in me, I just wanted my little play thing back in me.

"I want you to knell down with you butt in the air for me, that's it, now take the little aerosol and place it to the opening of you arse. I want you to push slowly in, this may feel strange at first, but trust me, it will feel good later."

I once again did as I was told, The tin was about half an inch round and 8inchs long, I gently pushed it in. It certainly felt strange, but at the same time sexy. Once I had pushed it in so that there was just an inch showing out of my arse Edward told me to lay back down again but on my side and to totally forget I had something up my rear passage.

I obeyed as I always did and laid there waiting for the next mission.

"I want you to insert the rolling pin again, but you have to go slowly this time, or you will push the tin out of your arse. Just leave it in the entrance of your lips, about 2 inches in, them wait for the next thing I want you to do."

I put my sex toy to my lower lips and started to wiggle it in, it felt a lot tighter this time, with my rear intruder in me as well. It was difficult to get it back in, I felt it pinching but I managed to get it in to the 2 inches that Edward wanted.

"Now, put something in your mouth so that your screams are muffled, grab the towel and pull it sharply towards your chest."

Once he said screams, I didn't want to do it, not if it was going to hurt, but he reassured me that it would be screams for delight and pleasure.

I put a corner of a pillow in my mouth and reached down for the towel, I pulled as sharply as I could. The rolling pin moved at an alarming rate straight into my pussy and the wave of pure pleasure went through me like a bullet, I screamed into the pillow but I didn't climax. I laid there and managed to spit the pillow from my mouth. I gasped for air.

"I want you to rub your clit as hard and as fast as you can until you come, I want to hear you scream again for me."

I reached down for my throbbing clit and put as much pressure on it as I could, my hand moved at high speed, I could feel both holes as full as I have ever had them. My climax started to build growing more and more till I let out a long scream of delight, my climax ripped through me like a train through a station.

"You have pleased me once again, now you must get cleaned up and everything put away before you husband gets back, I shall leave you know." 

With that Edward disappeared and left me felling violated again.

I tried to stand to put things away, but I fell right back on the bed again, I decided to lay there for a few minutes. As I laid there I pulled my intruders from me and wrapped them in the towel.

After a few moments to myself, I managed to get to my feet and clear things away before my husband walked through the door.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

人生初・トランス状態 激イキ絶頂セックスBEST vol.01

監督: マンハッタン木村

メーカー: プレステージ

レーベル: treasure

ジャンル: ベスト、総集編巨乳美少女潮吹き4時間以上作品おもちゃ

Tag: CENSORED, Amateur, soshuhen, pretty girl, squirting, Big tits

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._TRE-052_A.mp4
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._TRE-052_B.mp4
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._TRE-052_C.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/d8wyfny4uut...2_A.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/owirpglhyqa...2_A.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ssekkytdlnz...2_A.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/wf7lnqt0tdt...2_A.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/dvwsm80x5y8...2_A.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/vo81pobg6d2...2_A.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ubpyt943cpn...2_A.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rdotchgv2hu...2_A.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/c73eq4kxi22...2_A.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/klb59sahf3n...2_A.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/0b3zf8x07rm...2_A.part11.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/pvu8qb40uh2...2_B.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/aqh09fnnchp...2_B.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/226qkuxqpfl...2_B.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ispflogfsp6...2_B.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/4ctc4z2gt0z...2_B.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/zdaiipnf7hb...2_B.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7ln3l2a6qge...2_B.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/m711m8put7o...2_B.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tf9tgdxsx5i...2_B.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/du8jkffhv0r...2_B.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/6q65scyckka...2_B.part11.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/0qec9yp9qla...52_C.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/302hkq2504r...52_C.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ln2st5n23f4...52_C.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/6rmtckqiy2e...52_C.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/iuyttgkie1p...52_C.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2nrpyjra711...52_C.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/s02mjy0tt5s...52_C.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/a0npk8yk1u6...52_C.part8.rar
Old 09-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold

https://i.literotica.com/stories/sho....php?id=375773
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1