The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Twins

Sometimes dreams do come true.

I had lived next door to 2 HOT twins, Janice and Judy for 9 years. Since we were all 7 years old in fact.

We played almost every afternoon and they helped me with homework. We would talk about travelling together, on the type of houses where we would live.

Judy and Janice were identical twins and often tried to trick me and everyone else by pretending to be the other one.

But I always knew… you see Judy had a small scar on her left hand on the back just near the wrist where she fell of my skateboard and cut it, requiring 5 stitches.

I went away for 12 months after school finished helping Uncle Jack on the farm. It wasn’t the life for me but he needed a hand and I needed a job.

When I got home I tossed my bag on my bed. The room was stuffy so I walked over and opened the window. I looked out – and saw the cubby-house we spent hours playing in when were young.

I showered and tossed on a tee and some jeans and walked down stairs. Working on the farm was better than a gym workout as each day you were up from first light until the sun went down. Always moving, fixing, digging, bailing or rounding up something. I had become quite a good horseman in my time and developed a new confidence in myself.

When I reached our rear porch Mum and Dad were sitting talking to the twin's parents, who had popped over to say hello.

‘By George haven’t you grown Stanley?’ said Mrs Jones.

‘Must have been that good country air.’ said Mr Jones.

I walked over and gave her a hug and shook Mr Jones’ hand. We sat and talked for a while - me telling them some adventures - the G-rated ones anyway.

The stars started to stand out and the sky went dark.

‘I’m beat. I’m going to head to bed Mum.’ I said and giving her and Dad a kiss I headed off.

As I turned Mr Jones said

‘The girls will be home tomorrow. Come over and have a BBQ with us all.’

‘Sure I’ll pick up a cake.’ I said

‘Just bring yourself. I am sure the girls would be glad to see you.’    

The following evening I picked up a cake and Mum, Dad and I headed next door.

As soon as I walked in the both Janice and Judy jumped up and ran to hug me. Funny when we were younger this didn’t even cause a thrill but now my body tingled as they both held me tight.

The girls were both beautiful their bodies were firm and their beasts poked through the work-out singlets they were both wearing with Lycra shorts. Janice in blue and Judy in black.

‘Wow! Look at you Stan you’ve filled out. I can’t believe how good you look. It’s so good to see you.’ said Janice.

She had always been the more forward of the two. For identical twins their personalities couldn’t be more different. Janice loved metal music cars and sport. Judy loved art classical and big band swing music and poetry.

Judy grabbed my hand and we all walked out to the rear porch - somewhere we had spent hours and hours when we were growing up. It seemed smaller.  

'So tell me,' said Judy, 'how was it? Did you meet anyone?’

‘Anyone like someone special you mean?’ I replied.

‘Yes. Did you?’ said Janice. ‘Fuck you have filled out. Look Judy feel his muscles. He could pick us both up and….’ I interrupted her.

‘Well no. But I did get lucky quite a few times.’

‘Sheep don’t talk do they Stan?’ laughed Janice.

‘No.’ I smiled. ‘Neither do country girls. They are not shy out that way. In fact they were great taught me some things I am proud to say.’

‘Wow! So are you staying around? We go to Uni and stay in the City during the week and come home here most weekends if we’re not partying.’

‘Wow.’ I thought. ‘These two girls I knew have grown into real women since I left and they are both smoking hot.’

I couldn’t help thinking about fucking them both together or apart - I didn’t care - I just wanted to taste, feel and fuck them both.

Call it my inquisitive nature if you like, but I wanted to know if they tasted the same, felt the same and fucked the same. I had dreamt of it when I was a kid. And if life on the farm has taught me anything, I now know that waiting for something leaves you just that… waiting.

‘So parties you say? That would be great.’ I said. ‘We didn’t do much of that. More just skinny dipping at the creek, fucking in the hay and drinking the local hooch. It wasn’t great but it did the job. So when are we going? Or maybe we could just go upstairs and have a party of our own.’

‘Oh Stan you are a big boy now!’ said Janice ‘What happened to the shy Stan boy we grew up with?’

‘Oh I met some ladies that showed me the good side of life and well… I liked it.’ I smiled.

Our parents came out and joined us and the rest of the evening rolled on with laughter and talk of years back. Janice disappeared and had been gone for 30 minutes or so. So I decided to look for her. I walked up the stairs to find her in her room.

‘I thought you would never come. So come on show me.’

I stood puzzled. I was not sure what she was talking about.

‘Stan show me you cock. I want to suck it. You do want me to suck it don’t you?’ she said licking her lips.

‘I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my half-hardened cock. All 9 inches dropped out so it was sitting resting on my jeans. The flaps of my jeans hung down and I walked over to the bed Janice was laying on.

‘Fuck me Stan! That’s fucking huge! Why have you never got that out before? I’ve wanted to fuck you since I was sixteen. You know I’m not a virgin don’t you? Steven chapel took that, years ago.’ she continued

‘But fuck me! If knew you were packing that package maybe you could have been more useful?’

I smiled….......
Old 01-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Twins

‘Are you going to talk all night or suck my cock some? Well here it is suck it!’ I said.

‘Wow I like the new you Stan.’

She slid off the bed onto her knees, grabbed hold of my meat in her right hand and started sucking it.

I felt something hard and smooth rub along the base of my shaft. I looked down at her not knowing what it was. She saw my puzzled look and poked her tongue out it contained a small colored ball on a tongue ring.

‘Good isn’t it?’ she said smiling.

I had had my cock sucked weekly at the farm. The girls out there had great pulling and sucking technique. Maybe it was getting the cows ready to apply the milking machines not sure? I just know they always felt fucking great and never left me without milking my supply dry.

‘It’s different.’ I said ‘Not bad, just different.’

She started to suck harder and harder her head bobbing back and forward as she pulled my cock from the base up as she sucked and bit and licked the head into her mouth.

‘Fuck Stan that’s so good.’

Her spare hand had reached down and was rubbing her pussy between her thighs. A small wet patch had appeared through her pants and it was getting bigger the more she rubbed it.

Faster and faster she sucked pulling my cock out and slapping her own face with it, holding the shaft high and lapping it like a dog. She was possessed with lust and she was in her element.

She moved back to suck my balls, all the time her hand worked my cock. Pulling it from shaft to tip faster and faster as she rolled my balls around in her mouth then started to suck my cock once again.

Looking up at me she said

‘Cum Stan. Cum in my mouth.’

‘Sorry Janice it takes more than that.’

I stepped back and lifted her up. I pushed her back on her single bed. She laid across it. The patch on her pants had grown. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them off in one swoop.

Her pussy was as beautiful with her small lips shaved and a small strip of hair showing where her pleasure piece was hiding.

I wasted no time and started to lick her already hard, wanton clit. She moaned. My hands reached up and took hold of her firm pert breasts; her nipples were hard under her sports bra and needed touching.

I worked my hands under her clothes and bra pulling her tits out free for me to feel. I held them both tight in my hands her nipples growing in my palms.

My tongue went back to work on her pussy. I licked and sucked each lip into my mouth then following them up, spending time on her clit and down the other side licking inside her hole as far as my tongue world reach and back up to her clit again.

‘Oh fuck Stan Stan. Stan. I going to cum. ohhhhh fuuuccckk.’ 

I reached for her pillow and flicked it to her, she covered her face as the orgasm hit, her central nervous system exploding throughout her whole body. She shook and convulsed. I pressed harder to her love mound ensuring to keep contact as she bucked and rode my face until her pleasure subsided.

I continued to lick and grabbed my finger and started playing with just the inner edge of her pussy just before her love tunnel opened to her inner well of joy.

'Fuck Stan that’s so fucking good. Wow fuck yes Stan!'

There was a knock at the door.

‘OK you two, you’re busted.’ I heard Judy say.

I rolled away and tried to shove my hard cock back into my jeans.

Janice laughing at me, as I knocked over a pile of books.

‘Errrr wait a second,’ I yelled. 

‘Janice get his cock out of your mouth - Mum is looking for you.’

‘It’s not in my mouth.’ she yelled following with ‘Anymore.’ in a much more quiet tone.

I tossed her pants to her and she put them on.

I was still having trouble getting my cock in and my pants zipped when Janice opened the door.

‘You’re such a bitch Janice.’ said Judy as she watched me zip up my pants.

‘Shut up cow. All’s fair in love and war and that goes for friend fucking as well you know.’ said Janice

She leant in and whispered something to Judy.

‘Really?’ said Judy. I could only imagine she just told her what had happened.

‘Really? Stan?’ she said.

I finished buttoning up my jeans and headed for the door. Janice pointed at her pussy and said  
‘How about you come over tomorrow? Mum and Dad are going away for the night - we’ll have the place to ourselves.’

‘To be continued…’
Old 01-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://juicysexstories.com/friend-s...sex-with-twins
Old 01-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
wantonbeetaimak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, do continue TS
Old 01-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TikiWiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support, more please!!
Old 01-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HelloPhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 02-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

The following evening came and I was waiting in the lounge room when Janice walked in.

‘Hello Stan.’ she said.

She walked in and sat next to me. I looked at her and saw her eyes were filled with want. I kissed her with a fierce passion. She pulled her head back and leant in as if restarting a skipping record.

Her kiss was tender and soft. Her hands reached for my face as she kissed me her tongue soft darted in and out of my mouth softly slowly licking and sucking on my lips - it was so tender not like last night.

I started to undo her buttoned white shirt and I let it fall open her breasts white firm her nipple’s red as her lips stood firm hard waiting to be touched and devoured. I kissed her neck biting hard again - she pulled away.

‘Soft, Stan, soft.’ she said. 

I kissed her neck and gave small little bites as I worked along her collarbones and back to her mouth cupping her face in my hand holding her chin I kissed her lips lightly. Then started on down to her chest.

Her nipples stood to attention willing me to suck on them. I licked around the areola and the tip of the nipple softly biting right at the end. I saw her pelvis start to rise as my mouth sucked on one nipple then the other. I started to suck and squeeze a bit harder until she moved my hand away.

‘Soft Stan. Nice and soft.’

I was confused.

This girl that was so hot and willing slapping her face with my hard cock as she shoved it deep into her own throat gagging and then sucking some more. This girl that held my head and bucked fucked my face better than any bronco we broke in at the farm.

This girl…. It hit me… she wasn’t Janice. She was Judy.

I reached for her hands rubbing them as he laid back her eyes closed enjoying the pleasure my mouth was now giving her nipples. I kissed tenderly as her hands rubbed through my hair. I again reached for her hand and saw the small scar right next to her wrist.

My cocked stiffened and throbbed in my pants.  Janice last night tasted so sweet now part two was coming true.

I placed both my hands up her skirt and pulled off her G-string - Judy lifting her hips and helping it on its way. I stopped and looked at her. I know Judy so well for years and I have never seen here eyes like this. Lust filled and totally focused on now.

‘Kiss me Stan.’ she said as she laid down on the lounge. I moved kissing her mouth and placing little star burst kisses around her face. Moving and kissing and licking nibbling her ears she moaned.

The more I focused on her ears the louder she got. I bit at her earlobes softly.

‘Harder Stan just a bit.’ 

Her words were there but I was lost in my own inner pleasure kissing each section of her and finding what made her squirm my hand now cupping her face as the other rested behind her head.

I kissed her with her slow, long, strong kisses letting our tongues dance together and enjoying the feel of her skin. Her hands reached for me but I had moved and worked my way down her body sucking her hard nipples in my mouth showering her breasts with more star bursts as she grabbed hold of my head and ran her fingers through my hair. 

I worked kissing and lightly biting along her sides and over her stomach down to her groin. I sucked and licked slowly along her pleasure mound noticing she was shaped just like her sister but with no clit marking pubes in sight. She was clean, bare and beautiful.

I moved again between her legs lifting one leg over my head as I found her beautiful bliss. I kissed it direct on the pleasure pad and slowly licked down firstly to the left her hand cupped the top of my head on the left side then back over to the right her other had cupping the right side of my hair.

My tongue found her pleasure bud and holding the skin up just above her clit I found her inner love. I lowered my head close she took a deep breath I blew hot air directly on her she moved her hips raising up to try and feel my softness of my tongue.

‘Please Stan pleeeeaaaaase.’ she moaned breathlessly.

I again let my tongue just lick and kiss just beside her direct path to heaven teasing her making her want for this show even more. As I was shown by the country girls - if she wants it Stan she will let you know.

And Judy was letting me know. Her hips were moving, rising up off the lounge looking for my tongue to set her free.

I brought my tongue to rest on her joy, holding it pulsating it with small movements direct on the place she wanted kissed the most. She grabbed hold of my head again.

‘Stan please… Stan!’ her words were more pleading now. ‘Please Stan… do it.’

I started to run my tongue in small circles around her clit slowly, direct, purposeful. I licked not moving my head just working my tongue she grabbed my hair and pulled my head down hard.

‘That’s it don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t …arrrrrgggghhh.’

She came with incredible force squirting her love juice all over the place. It flowed as her orgasm shook her body and her words got lost in moans. A few ‘Stans’ were barely recognizable through the cries of pleasure. 

I continued licking her softer and softer as her clit started to oversensitive allowing her still to enjoy her rolling zest until she found her way back to the serenity of her body.

‘Oh Stan that was so good. You soooooooooooo should have showed me that years ago. ‘

‘I know Judy we have to make up for lost time.’

She looked amazed, 

'You knew Stan?'

You may be identical but there are so many differences and I know them all. In fact I learnt a few more tonight. I stood and lifted her up noticing her cum juice all over the sofa.

I grabbed her hand and lead her up to my bedroom. It was decked out still for when I was 12 but I liked it this way. Reminded me, of a more peaceful time.

She took the rest of her clothing off I did the same. My cock, half-hard dangled between my legs.

‘Oh wow! Janice was right that’s huge!’ said Judy. She dropped to her knees and crawled to me rubbing her face on my legs kissing them and looking wantingly at me.

‘Stan,’ she said her voice was so sexy I couldn’t wait to fuck the mouth it was coming out of. ‘Can you lie on the bed for me Stan?’

I walked over and she again crawled over to me. Without any touch my cock hardened. This 19 year old beauty with a cheerleader’s body and long blonde hair spilling over the place was crawling to me lust in her eyes licking her lips.

‘Please she asked again. Please Stan can I suck it?’

‘Sure Judy - enjoy.’

She sat back on her knees as I laid back on the end of my bed. Her mouth engulfed me and she sucked slow and steady. Her hand found my balls and she rolled them around in her fingers slightly pulling them as she sucked my cock as deep into her mouth as possible.

I was lost in the pleasure.

She sucked so different no tongue ring, no ramming my cock down her throat and smacking it across her face, just slow pleasurable strokes moving from cock to my groin and balls and back again until I could stand it no longer.

‘Ok Judy I have to have you.’ I said.

I stood, leant over and picked her up and laid her on the bed. She spread her legs wide as I climbed on top of her. She reached for me.

‘Please Stan let me, let me put it in.’ Her pussy was wet and willing and my cock was hard and wanting. She pulled me forward sliding the end of my cock inside her tight sweet pussy. She looked me in the eyes.

‘Stan enjoy. Enjoy me.’  

I started to slide my cock into her slowly finding a nice rhythm. At first she could only take part of me. I cupped her face again and she spread her legs a bit wider.

Cumming on my cock as she bucked back into me and I felt her juices squirt out covering the length of my cock. But I continued deeper and deeper until my whole shaft was inside her.

‘Fuck you feel incredible.’ I said.

‘Enjoy Stan. enjoy!’ she came again her pussy convulsing like the rest of her body underneath me. 

When she slowed I lifted her legs high on my shoulders and slid my meat back in the pleasure tunnel. I couldn’t hold back much longer I needed to fuck, to feel the inside of this girl open. Slowly but regularly I increased my pace.

‘Stan, Stan you are so big I am so full!’ she said starting to scream as her eyes rolled back inside her head.

‘Yes! Yes! Stan yes! That’s it. Oh God that’s so good. Do it do me. Do me Stan.’

Her words were ringing in my ears as I felt my balls tense and the juice deep inside them shoot through my system carrying my orgasm as I rhythmically fucked into Judy’s convulsing tight pussy.

‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ she screamed.

I came, unloading with full force my slow rhythm had given way to cock milking pounding and Judy was bucking back with interest. We fucked until I was dry, her cunt milking every last drop deep into her wonderful pleasure giver. I laid down on her then to the side holding her feeling her body twitch as the pleasure ran through her system.

Until after a while, she burst out laughing.

‘I could never fool you Stan.’

I kissed her and said

‘Nope and that’s the way I like it.’  

END
Old 02-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

ヤリすぎ生中出し怒濤の十番勝負 芹沢紀香

出演者 芹沢紀香

シリーズ クライマックス・ジパング

カテゴリ 中出し 潮吹き お掃除フェラ 局部アップ クンニ フェラ キス 手コキ 生はめ 指マン 3P~ Wフェラ

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, squirting, cum inside, fingering, cunnilingus, blowjob, handjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_CZ026.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/q908ecmbni7...Z026.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ujvcpcoiev6...Z026.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xvmyo01elfu...Z026.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/t1j3nj46fg9...Z026.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/3r3i2havtcdz...part1.rar.html

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/1jojtycp3y9f/9339...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ix0llu0jtb80/9339...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ravebojcpi8x/9339...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/y30ox0uc6na1/9339...part4.rar.html

XXX XXX

レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション Vol.95 美里みく

出演者 美里みく

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し 輪姦中出し オモチャ責め イラマチオ フェラ抜き 拘束・拘束具 パイパン 緊縛 3P~

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, Restraint, Shaved pussy, gangbang, cum inside, blowjob, deep throating, Bondage

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_RED-122.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/v1juuua4q05...122.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/kaxm9mjwcqf...122.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/iqiuvgxhatw...122.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/og24m3h202g...122.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/38giyapjnxo...122.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/iucuk7jgr89...122.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8z27h0tv6m2...122.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/f59x2fpv292...122.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/k198mkeek02...122.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2nu2tafl6nl...122.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/m433p5na196...122.part11.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2ifsyw30lck...122.part12.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/5l81zxc30bc9/9339...art01.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/qd4z129te8u7/9339...art02.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/nihoi71xcogq/9339...art03.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/i33d30twxt2d/9339...art04.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/99uql7zmocgm/9339...art05.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/vn8w2pqwrhpm/9339...art06.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/uhkkz4jl8xnc/9339...art07.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/8bkxd9iyd7fm/9339...art08.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/iv15o52uz0zc/9339...art09.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/vfi0itf95v8w/9339...art10.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/xlb6txp2n2m0/9339...art11.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/lb23391v9cvq/9339...art12.rar.html

XXX XXX XXX

【個人撮影】【3P】Mっ気のあるスレンダーで可愛い就活生の美咲ちゃんに連続中出し!

Tag: UNCENSORED, Amateur, Creampie, slender, cum inside, 69

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...PPV_669416.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/8nkhvtihsiq...9416.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ehvu9ypls4j...9416.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/kduifwqgekr...9416.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/4tm7xll60we...9416.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/61wfcuwmczh...9416.part5.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/e6c64o86ykmp/9328...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/vaqea7w1rsua/9328...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/moy41o86pgdu/9328...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/dfgo62bkrilg/9328...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/52rrzpt5nkjv/9328...part5.rar.html
Old 02-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
bacardo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, thanks
Old 02-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
runsomewear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story n pics
Old 03-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Want more?

Please continue story here:. https://sbf.net.nz/showth...6#post15623946
Old 03-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacardo View Post
Nice share TS, thanks
Want more?

Old 03-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsomewear View Post
Good story n pics

Want more?

Old 03-10-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

シン・肉便器これくしょん改 ユニットバス 近親相姦隔離監禁 小谷みのり CASE028

メーカー: &RiBbON

レーベル: 肉便器これくしょん

ジャンル: 中出し単体作品ロリ系美少女調教イラマチオ妹監禁

出演者: 小谷みのり

Tag: Creampie, pretty girl, lolita, torture, cum inside, deep throating, incest

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_ARBB-049.mkv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/gbt2f4jt3eh...049.part01.rar