The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My HOT Cousin

“So sue me,” I murmured, my hand closing over her mound and squeezing slightly. I continued to rub her mound while my mouth reached for, and found, her nipples. I kissed her breasts, tasting them, tasting and teasing her nipples.

I could feel her excitement building so I moved my hands away from her earthy treasures, moving them up to fondle her breasts, giving her excitement and arousal a chance to die down.

By this stage I’d been teasing her for a little while, slightly longer than the earlier sessions. She was getting puzzled and a little frustrated.

“What are you playing at?” she demanded, writhing a little on the bed, wanting me to touch her properly.

I didn’t even try to pretend that I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“It’s called climbing the stairs,” I told her. “The idea is to build up your excitement and then stand back for a moment, effectively taking a step down. A bit more excitement each time, but each time I stop there goes that backward step, calming you down. The idea is to see how long I can prolong this. Doing it right I should be able to keep it up for ages.”

“You stop it,” she said, breathing hard.

“Mm. There’s three ways of stopping this. First, I just back way off, letting you finally relax. Second, I increase the pressure, forcing you up and over the edge. I’m in favour of option three, myself.”

“What’s that?” she demanded. Silly girl.

I stood up and unzipped, my erection standing tall. 

“Option three, I finish things properly,” I said calmly. “Are you going with option three?”

“No!” she exclaimed. “You promised.”

I hadn’t really, but if she took it that way what could I say?

“Then why don’t you defend yourself by holding me while I go ahead with option two?”

I placed her hand on my cock and her fingers closed around it. She was looking appalled at find herself holding a cock but she wasn’t going to let it go and have it attack her. I settled onto the bed beside her, my head bending, seeking my target, and it wasn’t her breasts I was looking for this time.

My mouth closed over her pudenda, my tongue starting its dangerous work, darting inside her and moving around quite freely. I could feel the increase in her excitement by the increased strength of her grasp upon my cock. I poked and prodded and generally teased her. It wasn’t going to take much effort as I’d already had her close to climaxing a couple of times already.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One last poke in the wrong place, or the right place, depending on your attitude, and Jennifer climaxed again. She was using the pillow again, I noticed, which was fortunate or it could have been quite noisy. She sagged back down onto the bed, totally wasted. I carefully pried my cock loose from her grip. She’d apparently decided to keep it.

I stood up and looked down at Jennifer. She was looking up at me with a slightly dazed expression. Oh, my error. She was looking at my cock with that slightly dazed expression. I was about to drop a kiss on her and leave when a voice spoke up.

“Geez, put it away, man. Have you been fucking my best friend?”

I glanced over to see Michelle awake and watching us.

“Not guilty,” I said quickly. One does not want to irritate little sisters. They can be murder. “She was just feeling restless and I gave her a little massage. Ah, she was curious about what my erection looked like. She’d noticed that I’d had one. If you’d been watching you’d have seen for yourself.”

“I was watching and that wasn’t what I saw,” came the pointed reply. “Why didn’t you take the cock option, Jennifer? You can see it wants you.”

“I couldn’t do that. He’s your brother.”

“Exactly. I couldn’t do that because he’s my brother. He’s not your brother so there’s nothing to stop you.”

“But, but, won’t you mind?”

“Not if I get to see it happen. I’m just as curious as you about things like this. I thought for a moment I was actually going to see you get popped.”

“You still can as far as I’m concerned,” I pointed out, trying to sound totally casual.

“Oh god, I’m still a virgin, you know.” I concernedly pointed out.

“You won’t be after that thing sinks in,” Michelle said. “Think of it as getting an education and helping me to learn more about sexual intimacy.”

“Do you really expect me to have sex with your brother while you lie there and watch?”

“Uh, yes.”

“I couldn’t. I’m sure I couldn’t.”

“Actually, you won’t have to do anything to start with,” I told her. “Just lie there and I’ll start things off for you. You don’t even have to agree. Just stay silent and I’ll take your agreement as a given.”

I moved back towards the bed, dropping my trousers as I did so. Jennifer’s eyes seemed to widen slightly as she watched me but she didn’t protest, just lay there, watching.

Sinking onto the bed next to her I took hold of an ankle and moved her leg well to the side, pleased to see her automatically doing the same with her other leg, leaving her completely available to me. A slight shift of position and I was kneeling between her thighs, my cock standing out firmly, hovering slightly above her. Jennifer’s eyes were now firmly fastened on that weapon of intimidation but somehow she failed to look intimidated.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

What with the earlier foreplay and climax she was well and truly ready to receive me, just not knowing it. I stoked the head of my cock back and forth along her slit, getting it wet with her juices and encouraging her lips to purse a little more. Finally settling into position I eased the head of my cock forward, first pressing against her soft lips, and then moving past them as they happily yielded.

“Fuckkkkkkk.” She yelled.

Michelle, to my amusement, had also moved over to the bed and was sitting on it. Seeing and feeling my cock making its move Jennifer gasped and gripped hold of Michelle’s hand. I have to admit that Michelle seemed dead keen on watching what happened. 

Leaning into Jennifer a little I went slightly deeper and now my cock was pressing against her hymen. She made a nervous squeak and I paused, ready to pull back if she panicked and said no. She didn’t. She just held her breath, clutched Michelle’s hand, and watched to see what happened next.

I didn’t try to just bull my way through. It might be effective but it could also be painful. I pulled back a little and returned. Not really thrusting into her but going through the motions, letting her arousal build slightly. Then with one of those little motions I pushed a little harder, Jennifer squeaked again, and my cock started its journey down her passage. 

“Damn. Goodbye cherry,” laughed Michelle. “I always thought I’d be the first. Not you.” 

(Privately, I suspected that she had been, but no way would I suggest it. Life is precious, after all.)

Seeing Jennifer had been a virgin I didn’t try to sink full length with that first stroke. Instead of that I went back to the old in and out, sliding in a little and pulling straight back out. 

What made it effective was that the in strokes tended to be just a little longer than the out, resulting in me sinking deeper with every ensuing stroke, while at the same time I was already building on her arousal, increasing her excitement.

“FUCKKKK…” She yelled while hugging me by my back when i sinking my dick into her… deeper and deeper…

I thrust her continuously while she just kept on moaning and yelling for my name. This virgin nympho is probably gonna remember this day for her rest of her life.

By the time I was driving full length into her Jennifer was already moving with me, lifting her hips in expectation of my thrust and then relaxing to let me pull back. My hands came up to cover her breasts and I got to work in earnest.

I was driving along at a fair pace when I heard Michelle whisper to Jennifer. “You’re supposed to wrap your legs around him, aren’t you?” 

“Optional,” I said quickly, smiling at Jennifer. “Whatever you feel comfortable with.”

It turned out that she felt comfortable with lifting her legs and wrapping them around me, holding on for dear life while I went my merry way… 
Old 28-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
No difference each time as TS always cut and paste someone's else posts.
bro return +7

Anyone want my ID, PM for discuss
Old 29-11-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Damn it, but those massages had left me as hard as a rock, and there was just no way I was going to be able to carry on for too much longer. 

On the bright side, those massages had also left Jennifer totally wet and aroused and she was going to climax again before too much longer. She continued yelling while moving her body uncontrollably like a rag doll being controlled by her puppet master (me).

She was tossing her head from side to side, making eager little cries, and I said the hell with it and went for broke… 

“Please give it to me… It… it…. it… is just too good… Your dick is amazing… Fuckkkkk.” She continued moaning while giving me her most erotic face…

I plunged in hard and fast and frequently, effectively giving her the bum’s rush to the climax cliff and then chucking her over it, following her down as my own climax tore me apart.
I didn’t know she would enjoy my dick so much… Her dirty. pussy hole is just made perfectly for my donger…

“My dick is great isn’t it…?” I smirked while i continued plunging my dick into her… 

Jennifer settled down on the bed with a long sighing gasp, completely spent. Fair enough, I guess. It was her second climax in a short time. Michelle bounced to her feet.

Pumping into her, while Mich kept on yelling… “I am cumming…” 

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…. THIS IS AMAZING…. URGH……” She yelled loudly in the room…

“You, dear brother, are surplus to requirements,” she informed me. “In terms even you can understand, piss off.”

There’s gratitude for you. I gave my all and now I’m evicted. Unwanted… 

I gathered up my trousers and departed, leaving my dignity behind, while the girls giggled. As I left I could hear Michelle cooing softly.

“So, tell me, Jennifer, how was it? You certainly seemed to enjoy it.”

The whole thing has left me with a small puzzle. I hadn’t intended to actually seduce Jennifer until the next night, her last at our place. 

What was I supposed to do now? Let her be, give her a massage, or seduce her again? I would have to give this some serious thought. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1