The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Totally Stranded together

My tiredness gradually caught up with me and I fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up, it was already dusk. I was lying naked on the grass in the tent by myself. My big sister was nowhere to be seen. I pulled on my surf shorts and went to the beach. After what happened, I had to give her some time alone.

Just as I was sitting on the beach looking at the sunset, I heard my sister’s delighted voice call out, “Jin! You scared me! When did you wake up?! You had been sleeping for 3 whole days, I thought you slipped into a coma. I’m so glad you’re okay now!”

She was still wearing her bright green bikini as she ran to me. Puzzled by her words, I replied, “What do you mean? We were together just a short while ago…”

“What are you talking about? Anyway… Haiya! It’s all Zeh’s fault. I shouldn’t have let you eat those wild berries. You were knocked out and I couldn’t wake you up. I was so afraid you were going to leave me all alone here. And I’m sorry ar… I had to take off your shorts to wipe your body and forgot to put them back on… Err… Hahaha.”

And then I remembered. It happened on the 2nd night on this island, after I had embarrassed myself in front of my elder sister with my erection. I had indeed eaten some wild berries to satisfy my hunger before I lost consciousness on the grass outside the tent.

It seemed unbelievable that I could sleep for so long. That meant everything that happened between us was just a dream. Damn, I was disappointed. But nevertheless, it was a fantastically realistic dream. Maybe those wild berries had, to some extent, made my fantasy come true.

I was deep in thought, reminiscing in the vivid dream when my sister squealed happily and waved her hands excitedly towards the ocean. I looked up at the darkening horizon, and I could see a small boat coming towards the island. Its lights were flashing and I could hear people shouting for us. Rescue was finally here.

When the marine patrol boat landed, we were so relieved we gave everyone on board a hug. I discovered later from an officer that our boat captain had been rescued by a fishing trawler when our boat sank and he immediately called for help in searching for us. It sure took the authorities long enough though.

We left the island after packing all our belongings, sorted everything out with the authorities and got on the next flight home. While we were on the plane, I recalled the humiliating moment when my erection got found out by my sister. I felt I owed her a sincere apology. So I turned and tapped on her shoulder as she was watching an in-flight movie.

I said, “Zeh… About the incident at the waterfall that night, I’m so sorry. You know, crazy things happen in crazy situations. I didn’t know what came over me. If I caused you any discomfort, please know that it will never happen again.”

She blushed, then slowly leaned over to my seat and whispered, “I know. I also have a confession to make. I accidentally ate some of the berries too and they had a different effect on me. They gave me… err… how should I say… urges. And they were very strong urges to be precise. I felt like my body was on fire and I had to find someone to help me… err… get relief.”

She sheepishly continued, “Zeh… may have borrowed you while you were unconscious… Eh… Heheh… But don’t tell anyone okay?!”

I replied with shock, “So that’s the real reason I was naked in the tent! But what did you do to me exactly?”

She looked at me timidly and hesitated to answer. After a moment’s silence, she only said, “It’s my little secret. But let’s not talk about it anymore. It’s over now.”

She quickly turned back to her movie to avoid answering more questions. As I sat there and pondered over what she said, it dawned on me that some of those sensations I felt in the dream could have been real. But knowing the awkwardness and sensitivity of the subject, it won’t be a good idea to pursue the details. But I know one thing for sure. The question of ‘did we or didn’t we?’ will forever hang in my mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1