The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Crazy sexual stuff. While having sex in hotel, called room service. Waiter came with food. I let him in and he watched me hump my partner.

Crazy non-sexual stuff. Was grouchy and tired in an Australia airport. Walked through a metal detector. It beeped bec I had those big metallic buckle type of belt. An aussie security guy came to frisk me. Out of frustration and sarcasm, I told him Its a gun. He shouted GUN!! In less than a second, 3 big burly security guys plastered me to the wall. They put me on a chokehold and frisked me thoroughly. Never felt so manhandled. Fortunately, those were the pre terrorist days so they let me of with a stern warning after I apologized.
Old 17-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Crazy sexual stuff. While having sex in hotel, called room service. Waiter came with food. I let him in and he watched me hump my partner.

Crazy non-sexual stuff. Was grouchy and tired in an Australia airport. Walked through a metal detector. It beeped bec I had those big metallic buckle type of belt. An aussie security guy came to frisk me. Out of frustration and sarcasm, I told him Its a gun. He shouted GUN!! In less than a second, 3 big burly security guys plastered me to the wall. They put me on a chokehold and frisked me thoroughly. Never felt so manhandled. Fortunately, those were the pre terrorist days so they let me of with a stern warning after I apologized.
Simply daring and crazy
Old 17-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post

u shld have said. GUN! i meant GUN NI NA!
Old 01-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

New kinky idea.
Anyone knows where male selling ladies underwear??
With changing room not facing the crowd??
I will try a bra and then open to show him that its too big/small and get me another size.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Gave a motionless mime artist a tight squeeze on his balls and run off.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ftp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no log in, let me chip in.

Had sex in BHG changing room with ex gf. The changing room was those drawn curtain type. When we got out there was a small q of 1 or 2 pax. Don’t dare to look and walk on acting normally.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa steady, I only make out with an ex in fitting room, and yea, don't dare to look and just walk out after that LOL.
Another would be getting blowjob from FB at a handicap toilet at the top floor of school. In the middle of the day, with people walking around and talkings, all while I am getting sucked off and swallowed by her XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftp1 View Post
Long time no log in, let me chip in.

Had sex in BHG changing room with ex gf. The changing room was those drawn curtain type. When we got out there was a small q of 1 or 2 pax. Don’t dare to look and walk on acting normally.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

One of the craziest thing I did was having sex while working in the day time .

Me and my ex , she was quite adventurous (that’s why we could “click”), were working together as building mangers / supervisors .

So one afternoon where I had finished my meeting early , around 3pm , I pretended to check some faults in the basement riser room . The riser room is a room where most of the circuit boards are housed for that floor and in this instance , the riser room is at the car park .

I made a call to the “call centre” and asked for the key knowing that my then-gf would bring it down as that sector is under her preview and she is one of the few who had access .

So while telling her that I suspect the faults location to be “here , here and here “, my hands were at the back of her shirt denim skirt .

She looked at me frowning , i didn’t give her a chance to react , bent forward and planted my lips on her , frenching her .

My hands cupped her breasts from her T-shirt and slowly stepped towards the side wall inside the riser .

I turned her over and lifted her skirt slightly , pulling down her laced panties and slowly painted her in public . She was getting really frisky and soft moaning , not here not here and I was teasing her flicking my tongue around her pusy area and she was getting wetter and wetter .

The excitement was unbelievable .

I stood up , unzipped and entered her from behind and she was doing her best moaning as softly as she could .

After 5 mins of thrusting , I felt I was coming , I withdrew and took a short break and capped myself . I usually do this to last longer , eg some penetration first , pulling out , cap on and start again .

I turned her to be facing me , frenched her and entered her again with caps on .
She hiked up her denim skirt and I was half carrying her with her standing on one leg , thrusting and pumping her till we both climax together .

My ex-gf has this “pattern” whenever she reach her “big o” , her pussy become very sensitive . Any small movement of my Brother inside her vagina will cause her to make small twitches until she “calms down”.

After we both came, I was still inside her and she was catching her breath and any small movement of mine , she was play hitting me asking me to stay still . We were in the vulnerable position for 3-5 mins before we finished our inspection with her panties in my pocket the rest of the day .
Old 02-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

There is another instance, where we had sex at our workplace in the day time . We were almost caught , or got caught literally .

The work place has a area zoned for innovations . The room was designed to be casual , quirky and thought invoking and it occupies half a floor of a building . Inside there were 3 different rooms of different settings where discussions of various sizes could be held .

While pretending to feedback fault in that area , I held her the moment she stepped in . We went into the back area or storeroom where the spare big bean bags were stored , she was wearing a one piece white dress with white g-string .

The dress was a little translucent , and I said I found another fault . Her dress .

We fought cheekily , and ended up with me falling on her on the beanbags .

After our tounge fight , I teased her and started fingering her . She was already wet with a little thick and slimy secretions .

I personally like this type of secretion as it provides me a more enjoying bonking experience .

I quickly unbuckled my belt and jeans , and rubbed my dick on her clit with her g-string on . She was protesting abit , saying she is going to be late for her netting . I proceed to hump her slowly without pentration , making her wetter and wetter .

I pretended to change position while frenching her and with a light push , I entered her in missionary . Her mouth opened with a big O and she kinda lost control and egged me on , asking me to fuck her faster .

I turbo-ed on and she came . I stayed still inside her , while waiting for her to catch her breath , before quickly pumping her to my own climax .

All this while we were fully clothed .

When we left for our respective meetings , I saw I had like 5-6 miss calls . I went back to my office where my reporting boss ask me where I was . I said I was inspecting a fault at x , the reception is bad .

He than asked me why is there “glitters” on my face , I took a look at the mirror and saw those glitters that girls use on their eyelids and I saw the look of my boss , with that knowing smirk.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Craziest night I went raw on a gal I met in a pub. So drunk I cum inside her didn't tell her. Just shower up and continue sleeping with my cum in her. Best feeling every.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Zevina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share of adventures sis and bros
Old 03-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa bro, luckily safe period no? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
Craziest night I went raw on a gal I met in a pub. So drunk I cum inside her didn't tell her. Just shower up and continue sleeping with my cum in her. Best feeling every.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
New kinky idea.
I will try a bra and then open to show him that its too big/small and get me another size.
Serious? Later he shouted for molest.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Serious? Later he shouted for molest.
Hahaha. U make me laugh so much. If he shout prevert ....maybe.... molest...not unless i touch him
Old 06-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
galaxynoteS9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
New kinky idea.
Face the crowd ok mah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1