The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Most crazy thing that I did. Fuck my boss who is a married female in her house on her maternity bed while her husband shower....
Old 14-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brother, you very power 👍
Old 14-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have...

... voted the opposition.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Most crazy thing that I did. Fuck my boss who is a married female in her house on her maternity bed while her husband shower....
Guy shower only that few mins....u cum very fast hor
Old 14-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
You aldy knew he likes the girl when u fuck her ?? You are lucky that ur friend didnt kill u.
Yeah i knew he liked her. Haha kill me for what? She wasnt his gf
Old 14-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Sia la power la bro, any further stories about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Old 21-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Been visiting this couple almost 70s. Known them cos i used to help an organisation deliver food stuff to them and they treat me like their daughter.. Aunty is blind, i think due to diabetes and uncle is suffering from dementia. i brought them some stuff and then that day i was told uncle used to practice osteopathy when i mention stiff neck. Aunty immediately call uncle to help me massage. Uncle offer me a wooden chair that has back rest and wants me to sit reverse way. I hv to pull up my tight 1 pcs dress to reveal my colourful panties to aunty sitting opp. me. Kinda of kinky.
Yesterday i was at the neighbourhood after meeting a fren. It was aldy almost 8pm. Seeing there is light in the house from downstair, i proceed to pay them a visit not after buying some grocery from nearby shop.
After few mins of knocking then i saw aunty coming to ans the door. She was not feeling well complaining to pain here and there. i help her to her favourite 'sofa bed' to lie down. In between she was shouting to her husband to bath and eat. i carry the grocery to the kitchen and chit chat a bit before she doze off.
then i went to see uncle which all the while was inside his room. He was sitting on the bed staring in blank. I ask him has he taken his bath??
Uncle: NO
Me: Why No?? after bath smell good good
Uncle:dun want
Me:No bath, No eating.
Uncle: We bath together.
Me stunned but recompose myself after all he is like a kid
Me: Ok bath together.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Running around naked in Genting hotel

Can't remember when but i was playing true or dare, then i was challenged to run the hotel corridor naked

Dared it
Old 24-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

1. Teenager days sharing room with grandma and GF sleep over. We all sleep on the floor with mattress. Couldn't sleep cos super horny. Slipped my hands into her shorts and finger her. She was stopping me but in the end gave in. Pull her shorts down and spooned her from behind..... first time CIP..... she so scared to go wash and slept with my cum... thank god she didnt get pregnant. My grandma was giving me the look the next morning....
And mother thought it was safe with grandma around.... heehee

2. I swear this is true. Morning MRT. going to work and crowded as hell. This office lady in her late 30s was in front of me and pressing her butt against me crotch area...... I was trying to xiam but was not possible. i pretended and so it went on. I got so hard I am sure she felt it. So she was pressing me and I pressed back feeling her butt crack though her skirt. Uncle beside me saw and look at us. He must have thought we are a couple. next station she alighted and never look back.... i was hoping to see her again but till now haven't..
Old 25-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday i was at the neighbourhood after meeting a fren. It was aldy almost 8pm. Seeing there is light in the house from downstair, i proceed to pay them a visit not after buying some grocery from nearby shop.
After few mins of knocking then i saw aunty coming to ans the door. She was not feeling well complaining to pain here and there. i help her to her favourite 'sofa bed' to lie down. In between she was shouting to her husband to bath and eat. i carry the grocery to the kitchen and chit chat a bit before she doze off.
then i went to see uncle which all the while was inside his room. He was sitting on the bed staring in blank. I ask him has he taken his bath??
Uncle: NO
Me: Why No?? after bath smell good good
Uncle:dun want
Me:No bath, No eating.
Uncle: We bath together.
Me stunned but recompose myself after all he is like a kid
Me: Ok bath together.
Me: Help uncle to the bedroom bathroom. Helping him to take off his singlet and ah pek shorts. OK no underwear. Cant help feeling heart start beating faster.
Uncle: Take off cloths
Me: No need i bath you.
Me: Turning on the heater and direct the shower at him but not being easy as the water keep splashing at me(clothing).
Uncle: Turn me round and unhook my skirt and undone the zipper. i could hv stop him but the water is splashing on it . It fell onto the floor and got abit wet before i can retrieve it.
Me: While i was bending to pick up my skirt, uncle had my panty pull down to reveal my full moon.
Me: Wat the heck. In a half hearted mood whether to pull up or down when i recompose after picking up my skirt. (still back facing him).
Old 25-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Me: Help uncle to the bedroom bathroom. Helping him to take off his singlet and ah pek shorts. OK no underwear. Cant help feeling heart start beating faster.
Uncle: Take off cloths
Me: No need i bath you.
Me: Turning on the heater and direct the shower at him but not being easy as the water keep splashing at me(clothing).
Uncle: Turn me round and unhook my skirt and undone the zipper. i could hv stop him but the water is splashing on it . It fell onto the floor and got abit wet before i can retrieve it.
Me: While i was bending to pick up my skirt, uncle had my panty pull down to reveal my full moon.
Me: Wat the heck. In a half hearted mood whether to pull up or down when i recompose after picking up my skirt. (still back facing him).
Suddenly I remembered I have dementia ...
Old 26-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Having sex with an intern at her NTU dormitory after her internship was over.

She was the sweetest SYT I ever had. But we never did it again. I had no idea why she chose me and I quietly let her go in case she got too sticky.

And talking about stickiness.... she was really hot and slick right there at her womanhood....

I can still remember the scent of her womanhood.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fingering my girl in the car backseat with her family sitting in the front seats, talking to us.

Thank god they didnt turn around, my hands were in her tight pants, would have no chance to remove immediately.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesaints View Post
Always remember to censor face!!
What app to use to censor face?

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 27-04-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrdenRamsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
Fingering my girl in the car backseat with her family sitting in the front seats, talking to us.

Thank god they didnt turn around, my hands were in her tight pants, would have no chance to remove immediately.
Wa really daring!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1