The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An Incestuous Affair

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.
Jim and Lucy have three grown daughters; all of them beautiful, and all of them married to older men. Each daughter had initially married someone their own age, only to replace them after a couple years with someone closer to their Father's age.

Jim always enforced strict dress code rules in his house while they were growing up. No provocative clothing was allowed as they were young teenagers and no provocative sleepwear without first covering themselves with a robe before wandering out of their bedrooms. He was especially concerned if he was likely to see them, because he did not want the temptations that naked or scantily clad young females can cause. He was their father and was raised that incest is a sin. He never seriously considered having sex with any of his daughters.

Jim’s girls made it through college and university living by his rules and went on to become fine beautiful women. He is very proud of them and proud of himself for not succumbing to temptation. However; Jim always knew down deep inside that if anyone of his Daughter could have actually entice him into an incestuous affair; it would probably have been his middle daughter, Cathy. She is beautiful just like her mother. In fact she is almost a carbon copy of her mother. Both are curvaceous and lean, with long curly hair and weigh about the same.

Everything has gone smoothly over the years in Jim and Lucy’s life until Cathy decides to divorce her second husband move back into her old bedroom at home with her Mother and Father. Jim and Lucy welcome her back so she can get her life back on track.

Her move back home goes smoothly with only one hitch; Cathy is now a grown woman and while in the Uni. she had adopted the provocative sleepwear that her Father had discouraged during her younger years. As expected; Cathy’s sleepwear does have the implicit affect on him that he had feared during her teenage years and in a weak moment Jim breaks his moral code and has sex with his Daughter, Cathy.

Since Cathy was a small child, she had made it a habit to always give her father a big hug before going to bed each night. She always presses her breasts squarely against his chest and squeezes him real tight. Jim never knew if she realized it, or not, but sometimes her nipples were hard and poked into his chest. As she gets older and her breasts get larger he notices it more and more, but quietly enjoys the feel. Up until her first night back home, he had never given it much thought because she has done it since she was a small child. However that first night back home had been the main thing that finally triggered his uncontrolled lust for his Daughter. It just happened! He lost control and they had sex.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Incestuous Affair

nice story, keep updating
Old 09-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://www.literotica.com/s/it-just-happened-again
Old 09-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15135 / Power: 26
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: An Incestuous Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
The rest of the story can be found here :

https://www.literotica.com/s/it-just-happened-again
Return 17 apples
Old 09-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Alexandroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support
Old 09-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The next morning at breakfast Jim feels terribly guilty, but Cathy behaves as if nothing ever happened. Jim feels relieved that she is acting like his moment of weakness never occurred, because immediately after their illicit coupling, she had asked if they could do it again tonight. He didn’t answer her and put it off until morning. He hated himself for letting it happen in the first place and was struggling with a way to let her down gently. By her actions at breakfast it appears she has come to her senses and is putting it in the past.

That night when they have their usual goodnight hug, Cathy whispers in his ear that she will be waiting for him to come to her bed after her Mother is asleep. Jim gives her an abrupt NO. He pulls away and she sadly pouts and quietly retreats to her bedroom. Lucy had already gone to the master bedroom, and didn’t not hear Cathy’s request.The next day Cathy is somewhat moody, and that evening while the family watches TV she is very quiet. Jim is afraid Lucy might notice Cathy’s unusual behavior and start asking questions that could only lead to trouble for them all. Jim gives Cathy their usual good night hug and says, “Why don’t you and I go shopping together at the Mall tomorrow?”

Cathy’s entire face lights up and she says, “I would love that, Daddy. It can be a shopping day like we used to have when I was a teenager.” “Exactly, and we can have our quiet little Father/Daughter talk like we did when you were younger.”
Cathy hugs him again and heads to her room while humming a happy song to herself.

The next morning at breakfast Cathy is beside herself with excitement. When Lucy asks her why the sudden uplift in her spirit, she informs her Mother that she and her Dad are going to spend a delightful day at the shopping mall. Lucy is excited for her. She and her Dad hadn’t gone shopping together since before Cathy’s first marriage. She feels Cathy needs that Father/Daughter bonding to pull her out of her pre-divorce funk.

They arrive at the Mall at ten o’clock, just as the stores are opening. They casually roam the Mall windowing shopping some store and going into other stores. Cathy takes her Dad by the hand and drags him into Victoria’s Secret. He is reluctant at first to be around all the sexy lingerie with her, but she convinces him she needs a man’s opinion because she wants to get back in the dating game. She needs to know what really appeals to a man.

She selects several bikini bras and panties before slipping into one of the dressing rooms. Jim stands awkwardly by the dressing room. He is thankful that the dressing rooms are tucked away in a corner at the rear of the store; away from the prying eyes of people walking the corridors. He feels like he would die of embarrassment if one of his friends or neighbors saw him in Victoria’s Secret.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Cathy startles him when she whips open the dressing room curtain and stands there with only a tiny red bikini bra and translucent lace panties that exposes every naked feature of her private body parts.

“Damn it Cathy! Cover yourself up,” he says as he steps forward and pushes her back into the dressing room. He looks around to make sure no one sees her dressed like that.

“Are you ashamed of me, Daddy?”

“No! I just don’t want you exposed like that for everyone to see.”

“Do you think I’m ugly?”

“No! I think you are beautiful, but damn it, I don’t want you on display for the whole world to see.”

The bra and panty exposes everything to anyone who may pass near the dressing room. Jim can see her thin black patch covering her pubic mound and her hard nipples that are trying to burst through the tiny lace bra. Cathy takes his right hand and places it on her left breast. He reflexively cradles it and rolls the nipple between his thumb and index finger. Her low moan shakes him back to his senses and he jerks his hand away like it is on fire.

“Get dressed!” he says backing out of the dressing room. “We are going to get lunch and talk.”

They settle into a corner booth at the rear of TGI Friday. The lighting is low and not really suitable for his intended Father/Daughter talk. After lunch while drinking a cup of coffee, Jim launches into the lecture he had quietly rehearsed to himself while eating lunch.

“Cathy you have to stop trying to get me back in your bed. I am your Father and it is called incest if we have sex together.”

“Frankly Dad, I don’t see anything wrong with incest at our age. Sure, I understand the emotional problems it can cause a young girl having her first sexual experience. I read all the papers in Uni. when I took psychology. I am talking about right now; you and I are both mature adults. I had a healthy first sexual experience with someone my own age when I was a teenager. I am emotional stable when it comes to sex. I think you and I can have sex together as two consenting adults without it emotionally destabilizing either of us.”

Jim is conflicted. She is starting to make sense. He is attracted to her sexually and he did enjoy their first impromptu sexual coupling the other night. He still thinks it will cause guilt because it will be cheating on Lucy. He wants Cathy really bad, but he doesn’t want to hurt Lucy or destroy his marriage.

“I understand your thinking, Baby and I agree it wouldn’t hurt you emotionally like it would have as a teenager, but it would hurt your Mother if she ever found out.”

Cathy reaches across the table, taking his hands in hers and says, “We don’t have to let her know about it. We can be very discreet about it.”
Old 10-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Jim gazes into her clear brown eyes as he slips into deep thought. She knows he is about to reject her idea because he is unconsciously shaking his head no as he obviously contemplates the matter. She slips her shoe off her right foot and extends her leg under the table and gently massages her Dad’s hard cock with her foot. Jim instinctively enjoys the feel of her foot on his cock until he realizes it’s happening. He bolts upright in the booth and shoves her foot away.

“We have to go, Cathy!”

He snaps at her as he jumps out of the booth. He motions for the waitress to come take his credit card. Cathy knows she has pushed him too far. Neither of them says a word during the entire trip back to their home.

When they get home they find Lucy frantically rushing around the house with a small suitcase in her hand. It is apparent something serious has happened while they were out shopping.

“Oh good, you are back. I was just getting ready to leave a note.” Lucy is visibly out of breath and upset over something.

“What’s wrong, Lucy? Has something happened? You look awfully upset.”

“It’s my brother. He was hurt in an accident at his work.”

“When did this happen and is he going to be okay?”

“It happened about two weeks ago and yes he is expected to recover shortly.”

“Wait a minute and slow down. If this happened two weeks ago, why are we just learning about it now, and why are you rushing around like it is an emergency that just happened?”

“I’m sorry. Let me collect my thoughts and start from the beginning.”

Lucy sets her suitcase down then takes a deep breath before starting her story over again. “Okay, two weeks ago David had an accident at his place of work. He injured his right shoulder and left knee. He was in the hospital for a week and was sent home with the services of health care worker who was supposed to come to his home every day and care for him. The health care worker came last week, but wouldn’t perform some of her duties so David told her to get the hell out.”

“What was her problem?”

“Well at the hospital David was given a daily sponge baths because he can’t walk to the shower because of the injury to his left leg. He can’t bath himself because of the injury to his right shoulder. The health care worker refused to give him a sponge bath. She would only prepare his meals and bring him a bedpan when he needs to go to the bathroom. David needs me to care for him until he can find a dependable health care worker. That’s where I was rushing to when you got home.”

“He lives an hour away, do you think you can make it before dark?”

Jim is concerned about her being out on the highway after dark.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

"Do you want me to drive there?” Jim offers. “It won’t take me a minute to throw a few things in a suitcase.”

“Don’t be silly. I can drive myself. Besides, I may be there a couple of days until he can find another health care worker. And I will call you everyday to let you know how things are going. You stay here and let Cathy take care of you. I will be back before you even miss me. Cathy you make sure he eats the right things every day.”

“Don’t worry Mom, I will make sure he has something delicious to eat every day you are gone.”

I will have him eating my pussy three or four times a day, she mumbles under her breath.

Lucy grabs her suitcase and hurries out the door and drives away. Jim is uneasy about being alone with Cathy in her present state of mind. He is not sure he can withstand the constant pressure she will put on him to have sex with her. Even as a little girl she always pushed him until she got her way.

Lucy arrives approximately one hour later at David’s house and finds his home in a total mess. David is asleep and dirty clothes are on the floor near the hamper and the whole house is filled with the stench of David’s dirty body. She decides to let him sleep. She puts her suitcase in the guest room and then prepares a hot dinner for David.

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Cathy prepares spaghetti and meatballs along with a salad and French bread fresh out of the oven. She and her Dad eat quietly with little conversation. Jim wonders if she is still upset with his rejection. After dinner, Cathy cleans the kitchen while Jim retires to the den to watch television.

Cathy slips upstairs and strips naked in front of her bathroom mirror. She pinches her nipples and admires them as they swell and protrude about a quarter inch. She formulates a plan in her mind; one that is guaranteed to lower her Dad’s resistance to her sexual overtures. She slips on one of her tight fitting t-shirts that hits just below her ass. She purposely leaves her panties lying on the bed. Now it is time to launch her plan.

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

As soon as Lucy hears her brother stir, she delivers a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup to his bedroom. He hadn’t heard her arrive so it startles him with she suddenly appears with his dinner. They hug, exchange pleasantries, and Lucy sits on the edge of his bed while he gulps down the soup. The soup is followed by a ground beef patty, black-eyed peas and broccoli.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Following dinner Lucy tells her brother that he is going to have to have a bath. The stench is so over powering and it is beginning to nauseate her. He asks just who is going to bath him. When she says she is, he just laughs it off. He just can’t picture his baby sister giving him a bath like he was a toddler. He told her it would be too embarrassing for both of them. She dismisses his whining and takes his dirty dinner dishes to the kitchen. Once he sees her gathering everything needed for a sponge bath, he resided himself to the fact it was going to take place. Regardless of how embarrassing it might be, Lucy had no intentions of smelling his dirty, stinky body any longer. Once his little sister says she is going to do something, you can bet it is going to be done.

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Jim does a double-take when Cathy comes downstairs from her bedroom wearing only a long tight white t-shirt that emphasis her hard nipples. But his glance is subtle and he doesn’t say anything. Their favorite TV show is coming on so she hustles to the kitchen to get something to drink. When she returns to the den she intentionally drops something on the floor. When she bends over to retrieve it, her t-shirt rides up revealing she is not wearing panties. She giggles quietly to herself as she sees out of the corner of her eye, her Dad adjusting his giant erection. All that evening she tries to keep a sideways eye on him, hoping to catch him sneaking a peak at her sexy body on display. But she never does catch him.

Was I wrong about his attraction to me, she thinks to herself?

They sit quietly watching television for about two hour. During that two hours Cathy’s nipples jump to attention several times. Each time her Dad’s cock springs alive also. Finally Jim announces he is going to take a shower then go to bed. Cathy begins to picture her Dad naked in the shower. She can’t fight the temptation to sneak into his bedroom and watch him shower.

She decides it might work if she goes to his bathroom door and asks a question, and then pretend she can’t hear his response and open the door. If he doesn’t object to being seen naked, she will strip off her t-shirt and join him in the shower.

As she approaches his bedroom she can hear the shower. She figures she'd just stand outside the bathroom door and ask him a question. But the door is already open halfway and she angles so she can see her Dad in the full-length mirror. The fogged glass of the shower doors affords little privacy, and she clearly sees him jerking off.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

She jumps back in surprise and shock, standing with her back against the wall like she is hiding from a crazed killer. But it was a mere second before her curiosity lures her back. She slowly positions herself to get a view of her naked and obviously horny father. He is turned sideways and leaning toward the wall of the shower, with his weight on his left arm. His right hand is gripping his rigid cock, slowly sliding up and down his soapy shaft. She feels her skin flush with excitement. Her pussy instantly warms and sends a small tingle of electricity up her spine. Her nipples begin to harden to stiff little peaks.

She is so conflicted at this point! She is peeping in on her father like some kind of pervert. This is a total invasion of privacy. But she can’t help her body's reaction. As she watches him leisurely stroke his cock, she runs a hand under her t-shirt and presses against her pussy. She is quickly getting very hot, and can feel her juices beginning to flow.

Then she reaches up and rubs her erect nipples through the thin white t-shirt fabric. Her nipples are pushing hard against the thin fabric of her sleepwear. The very sleepwear her Dad had asks her not to wear because of the affect it has on him. Suddenly everything is very clear to Cathy. Her Daddy is beating off in the shower with thoughts of her wearing this provocative sleepwear! After all, she had just paraded through the den in front of him, clad only in a skimpy t-shirt and no panties.

The more she considers it, the more she is sure. He went to take a shower probably after seeing her nipples get hard over the course of the evening. Maybe he is fantasizing and remembering the night we had sex. Maybe he left the bathroom door ajar so she could see his naked body. Maybe he is thinking about ripping off my t-shirt and panties, and slamming his big cock into my tight young cunt again, she thinks to herself.

All at once she is shocked, embarrassed by though thoughts. What if he is only missing Mother, she thinks? She doesn’t want to make a foolish move. She tries to dismiss the thought he is masturbating while thinking of his daughter. But what if he is? Is that so wrong? And is it so wrong that she suddenly wants to make his fantasy a reality? She is more than a little turned on by that thought.

She wants to keep watching him, keep lusting after his gorgeous cock until he blasts cum all over the shower floor. Better yet, she wants to join him in the shower and let him blast his cum down her throat. She struggles with the thought, but finally chickens out and abandons that plan. She sneaks back to her room and grabbed a towel before heading to her own shower.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
WhiteDeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS, thanks
Old 11-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

As the scalding water pulses over her skin, she closes her eyes and slowly runs her hands across her breasts, teasing and pulling at her nipples. She imagines that those fingers belong to her Daddy. She imagines his hands squeezing her tits ever so gently as he tells her she looks so beautiful. She imagines he slides his hands down around her ass, gripping the cheeks as he works his thick cock inside her. She imagines that as her orgasm approaches she drops her head onto his shoulder, urging him to pound his little girl harder and harder.

Her orgasm comes in quick and powerful waves. She feels like her legs will not support her much longer as they tremble and shake beneath her. She slowly opens her eyes and pulls two fingers from her sopping-wet pussy. She had cum very hard, but is still not satisfied. As she sucks her juices from her finger, she tells herself that she needs to be fucked, and it had to be her Daddy.

With only two days left to be alone with him, seduction will be quite a challenge for her, but her Dad didn't really stand a chance. She is convinced that no man could endure the sexual temptations she has planned for her Dad. She is beautiful just like her mother. Her two previous husbands were always fascinated with her nipples. They get very pointy and very hard when she’s excited, and they're surrounded by large, light pink areolas. Her legs are long, sleek and toned, and they tan easily. Her ass is full and round and looks great in a thong. Her Dad is well acquainted with all her attributes is not going to be able to ignore them much longer. She climbs into her bed and drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Lucy sits a pan of warm soapy water on the stand next to David’s bed. She helps him remove his pajama top. It smells awful and she tosses in a pile of dirty clothes that are scheduled to be put in the washing machine before she goes to bed. She takes a clean bath towel and spreads it across his lap then reaches under it to help him lower his pajama bottom and boxer shorts. They quickly join the growing pile of dirty clothes.

Lucy dips a clean washcloth in the hot soapy water, rings it out and begins to wash David’s face and neck. After rinsing the washcloth again in the pan of soapy water, she moves on to wash both hands and both arms. Then she washes under his arms and over his chest and down his stomach to his belly button. David giggles as she moves the rag over his nipples. She stops and gives him a questioning looks.

“I’m sorry Sis, but it tickles when you rub my nipples.”

“I’m sorry, it was unintentional, but I am through with that part of your body. You shouldn’t have anything else to giggle about from here on out. Just relax and enjoy the rest of your bath.”
Old 12-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Lucy moves down and washes both of his feet and ankles. From there she washes his calves and knees before moving up his thighs. She hears him utter a low groan and feels him shift his position on the bed. She looks up and notices the bath towel is beginning to tent. She can feel herself starting to become aroused and tries to fight it. She remembers as a small child wondering what her Brother’s cock looked and felt like. She wished all through her teenage years for the opportunity to see him naked. She had come close a few times, but he had been at a distance and she couldn’t make out any details. Lucy is tempted to lift the towel and take a quick peek, but blushes and chickens out now that the opportunity to see it is here. She asks David if he can take it from there and finish his bath on his own.

“I don’t know how you expect me to finish this bath.” He grouses, “I don’t have the use of my right arm at all. I guess it’s your turn to be embarrassed. Eh, Sis?”

He’s right, she reminds herself. It was foolish of her to even suggest he could manage his own bath.

“I suppose I can just reach under the towel and do it blindly; hoping I don’t miss any stinky areas.”

Her heart races as she thinks about his naked cock being just inches away from her, under a flimsy little bath towel. Her childhood wish can come true if she can muster the courage to lift the bath towel and expose that mysterious piece of flesh she’d dreamed about.

“Or, you can play like you are a big girl now and remove the towel completely and finish the bath correctly. The nurses in the hospital didn’t have a problem with it. They were all real professional.”

“Okay!” She snarls at her big brother.

She snatches the towel off and tosses it on the floor. She gazes at his cock for a minute before rinsing the washcloth in the pan of soapy water. She first lifts his balls and washes real well under and around them. She wants to touch his cock, but keeps putting it off. David’s cock gets so hard you can drive nails with it; and she hadn’t even touched his cock yet. She washes between the crack of his ass real good before tossing that washcloth and getting a clean one.

David can feel his cock pulsing and building to what may be a humongous orgasm. He struggles with telling Lucy or just keeping his mouth shut. He doesn’t want to discourage her from finishing his bath. Lucy moves away from his balls and the orgasm feeling begins to go away. She starts washing the crotch area around his balls and the feeling of an orgasm passes completely.

She puts the washcloth aside and lathers her hands heavily with a bar of soap. She lathers up and down his 8” cock with the soap. She can’t believe how good his cock feels in her hands. She begins to wash up and down the shaft with both hands.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

She never dreamed his cock would be this large. She can feel his pulse beating in the veins of his cock. Occasionally she rinses the soap off her hands in the pan of water and return to his cock to remove excess soap. She slowly moves her hands up and down his shaft. She knows she needs to finish the bath, but doesn’t want it to end. David doesn’t want it to end either.

Lucy unconsciously starts moving her hands faster and faster up and down his cock. She has her eyes closed and appears to be off someplace else. David feels his balls start to churn and cum starts racing up his shaft. It happens so fast he doesn’t have time to alert his sister; and without warning his cum starts spurting from the head of his cock. Without thinking Lucy quickly leans forward and captures the head of his cock in her mouth; just like she has done so many times for her husband’s orgasmic bursts. When she does realize her mistake it’s too late. She can’t take her mouth away because David keeps on pumping streams of cum from his cock. She starts gulping every drop and when he finally stops, she licks and sucks the final few drops from his cock and then wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

“I am so sorry, Sis. I wanted to warn you, but it hit too fast for me to alert you.”

“God, your cock tastes good, Big Brother. Why didn’t you let me do this when we were teenagers?”

“I wanted to, but I was afraid you would tell Momma and then Daddy would have beaten the hell out of me.”

“If only you really knew how many nights I laid in bed wondering what you cock would feel like sliding deep into my pussy.”

“What’s keeping you from doing it right now, Sis?”

Lucy squeezes her Brother’s cock and then leans forward and kisses the head of it before swirling her tongue around the end once more before stripping naked.

Then Lucy slowly moves up, straddling her Big Brother’s waist; taking care not to hurt his shoulder or knee. He can see her crotch up close and notices only a small strip of black hair between her legs. He takes his hands and strokes her body up and over those wonderful breasts then moving to her face now hovering over him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1