The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Incestuous Affair

There was no doubt about it. Cindy too. It was them. He felt the urge to beat off again and forced it down. He mowed the lawn. Then he weeded the garden. By the time he had cleaned out the garage he was so tired he thought he might be able to take a nap.

He awoke a short time later to the sound of the front door slamming and Mark yelling out. "Cat? Dad? Anybody home?"

He saw Mark go by the doorway to the living room. "Mark!" he barked. He modulated his voice. "I need to ask you a question."

The teenager backpedaled to the doorway. "Shoot, Dad," said his son.

"Where's Cathy? Didn't she leave with you?"

Mark's eyes drifted away. "Yeah, we went shopping for a birthday present, and then I dropped her off at Cindy's. I thought she'd be home by now. Is that all?"

Jim needed more information before he invited Mark to join his hunt. "I need to ask you some questions. They might seem strange, but trust me, OK?" When his son nodded he went on "OK. Well, the thing is ... you've gone out double dating with Cathy sometimes, right?"

Mark had a football in his hands. He threw it up in the air, spinning it, and caught it again. "Yeah, sometimes," he said.

"Who did Cathy go out with?"

Mark caught the ball and didn't throw it again. "Huh?" he said.

"Who did your sister go out with on those dates?"

Mark darted his eyes around the room. "Uh ... gosh dad ... I don't really remember. You know. I was with my own date. I guess I didn't pay that much attention."

Jim wasn't buying it. "Come on Mark. You went to the same place. Did the same things. Who was she with? Are you telling me you abandoned her? Did you and your date go off and leave her alone with some boy?" Jim was getting mad now.

"Dad! Chill out! No. I mean of course not. OK. Let me think. Um... OK maybe it was Randy Stokes? Why Dad? What's wrong?" Mark was looking at him queerly.

"Stokes!" Jim said under his breath. "Randy Stokes. Who is he? Where does he live? What's he look like?" Jim didn't know it, but he looked dangerous while he asked these questions.

Mark backed up a step. "He's gone, Dad. He moved away. Last year. I mean this summer."

Jim asked again. "What does this Randy look like? Build? Hair? Stuff like that."

Again, had Jim been thinking more clearly, he might have found it odd that Mark didn't seem to be curious as to why Jim was obviously out to find - and probably punish - one Randy Stokes. But, as we've already established, Jim wasn't up to par at this time in his life.

"Gosh dad. I dunno. I guess he's kind of thin. You know. Redish hair maybe? He's just a kid from school. What's going on Dad? What are we really talking about here?"

Jim couldn't take it any more. "I think your sister's been ... sexually active." He couldn't bring himself to say to his son that his sister had been fucked bowlegged by some guy who filled her unprotected pussy with his spooge.

Mark stared at him.

"What?" he said.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Your sister has had sex with somebody," Jim. Had Jim been in full control of his faculties, he might have noticed that Mark's eyes were darting around the room again. Further his breathing was shallow and there was a bead of sweat starting to appear on his forehead.

"Somebody," said Mark. "What do you mean - somebody?" he said. It didn't occur to him that this was a strikingly odd way to respond to what his father had said.

"I mean some guy has had sex with your sister, Cathy. That's why I asked you who she's been seeing. I know she's been having sex and I want to know who with."

"You mean you don't know who it was?" gasped Mark. Then his face straightened "Um, Dad? I mean how do you know and all? I mean that she's been ... you know ... doing it."

Jim thought about showing his son the pictures, but he couldn't. "You'll just have to take my word for it. There are ... photographs. That's all I can tell you. But I may need your help in finding this guy. I want to have a long talk with him," he growled.

Mark said, "Sure Dad, I'll help you out. Um ... let me go make a few calls right now." With that he bounded up the stairs. Jim heard the door to his room slam. Suddenly, all the work he'd done caught up with him. His nap had been short. He sat back down and drifted back to sleep.

It was dark when he woke up. He glanced blearily at his watch. Almost midnight. He levered himself up out of the chair. Something had awakened him. What was it?

He heard a noise upstairs. Was Cathy home? Something made him creep carefully up the stairs. He heard voices, but they were coming from Mark's room, not Cathy's. He crept closer. The door was closed, but there was light coming out from under it. He could almost hear the voices clearly now. One was female. He put his ear to the door.

"Cat, No! You're crazy! He's right down stairs. And he knows, Cat!"

That was Mark talking, and he was using his pet name Cathy. And it was Cathy who answered him.

"You've told me that 10 times. But he's asleep. Come on Mark, I need it so bad. He won't hear us if we're careful."

What was this? Was she on drugs or something? What did she need? And why would she need it from Mark?

"Cat, you promised he would never find out!" whispered Mark loudly. "You said he had never see those pictures. But he said there were pictures. It had to be in the magazine. Remember this morning, when we did the second shoot? Didn't Randy swear that you had full and complete control of the negatives? He can't be selling those to anybody else. You sighed a contract! I'm telling you Cat, he saw that Playpen issue!"
Old 16-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Jim's jaw dropped. Mark knew about the pictures! He knew about Playpen! What had he said about a 'second shoot?' Before he could think about what that meant Cathy's voice came back.

"How was I supposed to know he'd pick up that magazine? And the money was so good, we just had to do it. Mark, we've got enough stashed away to go to any college we want to. We've just got to stall him, that's all."

Mark came right back. "I don't think that's going to work, Cat. He was mad as hell when he talked to me. I mean he was ready to go out and find the guy in those pictures and wring his neck right then and there."

"Well, we just can't let that happen, now, can we?" said his daughter. "I need to think about this. We need to get Cindy in on this too. We don't want to blow this now." For some unaccountable reason Cathy giggled after she said that.

"Cat," hissed Mark. "I told you not now."

Cathy laughed. "OK, OK, I'm leaving. We'll talk to Cindy tomorrow and come up with a plan."

Jim had to make a quick escape as he heard his daughter's footsteps coming toward the door.

Back in the living room he sat back in the chair and pretended to be asleep, just in case someone came to check on him. But his mind was awhirl. Mark knew about the Playpen pictures! And Cathy had signed a contract with the magazine, or at least with somebody named Randy. Was he the photographer? Or maybe the guy with his dick in Cathy's pussy? And "they" had made enough money to go to any college they wanted to! Hadn't Mark said something about a second shoot? The point was, Mark knew who this guy was. And he hadn't admitted it.

Something was going on here, and Jim intended to find out what it was. He began to think. He needed a plan.

The next morning Jim had one and he put his plan into action. When Cathy and Mark came down for breakfast he was finishing up his own cereal. "Gotta run kids," he announced. "I've got a sales meeting that's going to last all day. Probably won't be home until after dark. You kids OK alone today?"

Mark was looking at him oddly, but Cathy smiled. "Sure Daddy. We'll be fine."

Jim left and went to a hotel he knew had an early bar. He sat for two hours nursing scotch doubles, waiting. He was sure that Cathy and Mark would get Cindy over to the house to "deal with" the fact that Daddy knew Cathy was getting stuffed with spunk. He planned on sneaking in and listening to the conversation. Maybe they did talk about the man whose cum-slicked prick wouldn't leave Jim's mind - no matter how much scotch he drank. He made sure he didn't get drunk, though. He'd need all his faculties about him for his mission. He figured Cathy and Mark would take their usual leisurely two hours to actually get ready for the day, and then call Cindy. It would take her half an hour or a little better to get there. He planned on being in position by then.
Old 16-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Jim parked a block away from the house and walked down the alley like he had business there. He ended up at his back gate, by the trash cans. He opened the gate quietly and slunk along the side of the garage. When he peeked around he saw Cindy's Toyota sitting next to the back door in the driveway. He quickly got close to it and put his hand on the hood. Still warm. Good, she hadn't been there long. He knew if he went in the back door that it would squeak, so he went to the basement window he'd rigged last night and in seconds he was inside his basement. Now to the stairs, carefully stepping over the third one from the top. It squeaked too. He emerged into the hallway and heard the murmur of voices upstairs. Now he had to use only the sides of the stairs, because most of the ones going up to the second floor made noise. He heard a female's voice. It sounded odd somehow ... full of emotion. By the time he made it all the way up he could hear more clearly. A woman definitely moaned. Was someone hurt? Then he heard Cindy's voice. "That is so hot," she said. Her voice sounded husky ... grown up somehow. It was all coming from Cathy's room. But where was Mark?

There was a groan from the room. A male groan. Heat began to build in Jim's chest. Could the girls have invited the strange male over for fun and games while Daddy was gone? He began to move forward. If that bastard was in there with his prick stuffed in Cathy again, someone was going to die.

Now he was only three feet from the door. It wasn't closed. He could hear movement of some kind in the room. More moans and groans. His face flushed as the heat rose. He thought about just barging in, but thought he'd better get a look at the guy first. If he was too big then he'd go for his pistol and come back.

Very carefully, Jim moved half of his head around the doorframe. One eye looked into Cathy's room. That one eye widened and Jim stopped breathing.

Cathy and Cindy were in the room. They were both naked. Cindy was sitting in a chair facing the bed. Cathy was on that bed, on her back, naked thighs wide spread, and the man was between them. That man's ass was rising and falling between her thighs. He was definitely fucking her.

What had stopped Jim's breath was the fact that the man was Mark.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

From the angle he was at, Jim could see between Mark's hairy thighs, where his balls were hanging and swinging. He could also see the thick stalk of Mark's cock, where it was plugged into Cathy's naked, bald pussy. About then Cathy sighed, "Oh Mark, here it comes baby, I'm gonna cum.... oh yes ... that's it ... right there ... Awwwwweeeeee!!!"

And, while Cathy had what was obviously a massive orgasm with her pussy wrapped around her brother's thrusting boner, he began to react too. "Oh yeah, Cat, me too ... Oh Yeeaaaaahhh" Jim gaped as those hanging balls drew up an inch and Mark jammed his cock deep into his sister's pussy. Then his ass cheeks clenched and he grunted, three times in a row. Jim knew that each grunt signaled that a long rope of thick white sperm was lancing into Cathy's pussy ... her self-confessed unprotected pussy ... where it was no doubt being packed into her womb where it would do the most damage possible.

Meanwhile, Cindy, who had been frantically rubbing her own pussy while watching her friends fuck, squealed, "Save a shot for me Mark!" Like he was following the direction of some author, Mark jerked his spitting cock out of Cathy and turned toward Cindy, who dove on his cock like a starving child. Her mouth swooped down onto his cock, capturing the head and a couple of inches, while her hand jacked on it, milking the rest of his cum into her mouth. Jim glanced at Cathy, who lay there, her legs still wide, thick white fluid oozing from her swollen pussy lips. Cathy lazily turned her head to watch the other two as she rubbed that fluid right back into her pussy!

Jim realized two things at that moment.

The first was that he had stumbled into the open doorway, and was completely exposed to those in the room. The second was that he had a killer hardon. In fact he was harder than he'd ever been in his life. He didn't understand what was going on, but it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He was breathing hard. His hands were at his side, but it was all he could do to keep them there. What he really wanted to do was drop his pants and ease the pressure in that stiff prick in his pants.

Cindy heard a noise at the doorway and looked. She squeaked "Uh Oh!" about the time Jim saw his daughter lift one of her cum-soaked hands to her lips and begin licking her fingers clean.

He suddenly felt light headed, and the room began to spin. Then, there was blackness.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Jim was first aware of the smell of jasmine. It was a nice smell. Then he realized his head was on something soft and warm. It felt a little like skin, but that couldn't be. Where was he?

Home.

He was sure he was home. Then it all flooded back into his mind and his eyes snapped open. Right in front of his face were two naked breasts, the nipples prominent. Above them was the face of his daughter, concern showing clearly. "Daddy?" she said softly "Daddy, are you OK? Please Daddy, say something."

"You're naked," he said, realizing that this was probably the single most stupid thing he'd ever said in his life.

"Yes, Daddy," she said seriously. "I am naked. But I can explain."

Jim thought about what he'd just seen. "You can explain," he said dumbly. "You can explain why your brother's sperm is probably still soaking inside you while my head lays on the pussy he just fucked!"

"Yes!" came a male bark. "She can explain." Jim looked. There was Cindy, also still nude, and Mark, who now had on boxers, kneeling near him, side by side. Despite what Mark had said, he looked a little confused as he followed up. "Right Cat?"

Jim tensed his abdomen, trying to sit up. His face ran into his daughter's naked breasts. "Let me up," he mumbled. Cathy hands pressed gently onto his shoulders as she leaned over. She almost stuck a nipple in his mouth. "Will you listen?" she said.

When he nodded she let him sit up. He didn't know where to look, and realized that despite losing consciousness, he still had a raging boner. He decided that sitting on the floor wasn't so bad after all, and bent over, trying to hide it. "OK, I'm listening," he said.

"I wanted to have a baby," she said. She looked at him. "I wanted to have a Nelson baby."

Jim stared. He heard the words, but he couldn't understand them. "What?" he said.

"When Mom died ... and the baby ... you crawled in a hole and stayed there. I wanted to give you a Nelson baby. I know it won't replace the one you lost ... that WE lost ... but I thought we could raise it ... in memory ... of them," she finished.

"A Nelson baby," Jim repeated. Now he understood the words, but they still didn't make sense. "Mark's baby," he said softly.

"Well," she said. "That would be OK. I mean it would be a Nelson baby. But I really wanted .... your baby Daddy."

Three people spoke at once. Mark said, "What?!" Cindy said, "Oooooo Cat," and Jim's head snapped toward her, his mouth open. "Then why ...?"
Old 17-02-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Cathy held up her hands. "I know I should have just said something, but I didn't think it would work." She looked at her brother and friend. "And I owe you guys an apology. I used you." They looked at her in confusion. "I knew that to get Daddy's attention ... I mean to get him to see me as a woman ... a possible sexual partner, I had to make him see me that way. I knew that after Mom died he started buying Playpen and masturbating to the pictures."

All three of the others in the room now had mouths hanging open. She went on. "So I talked Mark and Cindy into posing in Playpen ... so you'd see me ... as a woman. I knew you'd see it. I knew it would drive you crazy, and that ... something would happen."

"But what about the money?" croaked Mark. "You said we needed the money for college, but that you couldn't let some stranger have sex with you. You said not to worry about you getting pregnant."

Cathy looked at him calmly. "We do need the money for college. I won't let a strange man have my body. You don't need to worry about whether or not I get pregnant. If you get me pregnant, it's a Nelson baby. That's fine by me. But I'd rather have Daddy's baby ... at least the first time."

Jim couldn't get his mind wrapped completely around what he'd just heard. "But in the magazine ... you and Cindy ... I mean her pussy was full of spooge too."
Old 18-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

"Oh that," laughed Cindy. "I've been in love with Mark for years. I just want to have his baby, that's all. I might even marry him if he asks me nicely." She glancCathy. "I'm sort of in love with your daughter too, Mr. Nelson."

"And what about all those dates you went on?" said Jim. "You mean none of those boys ever ....?"

Cathy smiled ruefully. "There never were any dates Daddy. Well, there were one or two, but they were disasters. None of those boys compared with you and Mark. So Mark and Cindy and I went out together and told you we were double dating. I only tried Mark after I watched him give a good thorough fucking to Cindy one night. It was watching them that gave me the idea to have a Nelson baby."

"This is crazy," stammered Jim. "You can't do this. You can't have my baby ... or Mark's either. That's insane. I won't hear of it!"

It was then that Cindy leaned over and put her hand on the lump in his pants. "Excuse me, Mr. Nelson, but I don't think your prick agrees with your brain." She squeezed his erection.

"But ... but ... but," he stuttered. It was too much. His brain whirled, but he did nothing as the girls began taking his clothes off. Then Cathy sat on his naked lap, her legs wrapped around his back, her breasts pressing into his chest, and she kissed him. It wasn't a peck. It was a lover's kiss and it swept him away. He was vaguely aware that Mark and Cindy were lying on the floor next to him and Cathy as he pushed his daughter back and crawled between her spreading thighs.

Then, like he was in a dream, he felt his stiff penis slide effortlessly into his fantasy girl's well lubricated vagina - lubricated with his son's semen. He floated above himself as he rutted into his daughter and she came all over his erect bone. He nodded to himself as he felt his orgasm wash over him and his prick jetted it's precious cargo of thick sperm into her womb. He heard the noises next to him that said Cindy was getting her pussy stuffed with Marks sperm right along with them.

He knew everything had changed. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he fucked his daughter's brains out. He knew he had father several children with her, and love and raise them all. And the house was plenty big enough for Cindy and Mark's kids too.

As his last few virile spurts of seed flowed into Cathy, Jim knew he had bought his last Playpen!!!

END

~~~~This is not THE END, more stories will be added soon~~~~Be on a Lookout !!!~~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1