The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

This update is not from wechat.

My car was send for repair due to gearbox issue, so for 3 days no car. had to rely on cab. monday morning send my car to workshop and booked a cab using the app. A Mercedes cab appeared and i can see the driver is a lady, went in and she apologise for being late and ask if aircon is strong enough for me, ask me why i wait for cab here, so told her i send my car for repair.. then we chit chat about car issues, driving etc. from the convo, i can senses she is working really hard, long hours, but no mention of her family

told her i will be out of car for next 3 days and ask if she can pick me that same eveing and next day to send me to work. she passed me her mobile number and ask me to message or call her 1-2 hour before
while chatting, i observed her. she is prob a new immigrant from PRC cause her mandarin is very fluent like from beijing. her hair is dye with slight red. age i will assume late 40s. at one point when she lean forward to take our her cash card from her compartment, i can see her black bra from behind her white shirt.

that night i work till quite late and decided to call her to pick me up. she pick up quite quickly and i told her i was the guy she pick up that morning. she reply she remember and ask me what time . i told her if possible by 9pm.
she arrived punctually and i decide to sit infront, by now we chit chat quite casually, and i told her i will pay her a fixed amount so no need meter charge.
i asked her if she had dinner, she replied that she was about to go eat but i call her.. so i suggest we go for dinner. she hesitated and refused, say better send me home quickly. so i didnt insist

we talked about lots of stuff, and found out she is indeed from china and married to sg. she was previously running childcare centre but was cheated by her partner and found out her husband was seeing someone else.. in order to pay the debts from the failed business, she had to start working but realised sg companies dont hire or discriminate her .. so she took up cab driving. she has been driving for 1 year plus..she happens to live near my place - reached my place quite fast as we were chitchating. told her next morning same time pick me.

Next morning i bought some kueh for her when she pick me as breakfast. again we chit chat like friends.. and this time she asked me if i am married, i told her i am single and she ask me why and if i had bad experience.. she shared that she has 2 kids all in school (poly and uni). told her my taste abut weird and she ask what i meant.i told her i only prefer mature women but most of them all married or prefer to be single.

she dropped me off at my office and i told her to pick me 7pm that evening.
that evening she message me at 6.55pm that she reached. i went down and she was standing at the mercedes cab wiping the side. this time i can see her figure totally.. estimate 1.68m medium frame, her cup maybe a C. i can see her black bra from her white shirt . i greeted her and she turn back to smile at me.. once in the car i suggest we have dinner cause i am hungry and surprisingly she agreed.

i suggested we go for teochew porridge and she agrees. so i directed her to drive to the one near redhill. we had a good time eating and chatting and had dinner for almost 2 hours till 8.45. i feel bad cause i took up her time to earn money. she say its ok cause she usually end her day around 8pm. after dinner, we went back to the car and she ask me a simple question if i am heading home. so i took the opportunity to tell her i dont mind not going home so soon. is she kept silent, i know she not interested.

but she ask "then where you want to go?" you bought me dinner , i drive you for free." she smile
told her i dont know maybe go for a drive. so i suggested east coast, so she drove and we park at a carpark. she looks really uneasy, and i suggest we take a walk - she hesitated but after awhile we walk to the beach

she told me she have never walk to the beach before, although she drives passenger there alot. she seem happy taking the leisure stroll but kept a distance from me ... we walk for about 30 mins and headed back to the carpark. the carpark was quite empty and i decided i want to try my luck. so i told her i had a good time just taking a stroll with her and chitchatting.. she says she also enjoy it which is a good break from her usual routine. there was a leave on her hair, so i took the opportunity to clear it off , she was taken aback but smile after she knows what i was doing. then i sweep her hair again and kiss her on her forehead.

she only say
"what you doing? people will see."
"i dont know, after the dinner and walk, maybe i develop feelings."
"you crazy ah, how can someone develop feelings like that?"
"you mean you feel nothing? then why agree to go for dinner and walk with me?"
"you crazy lah, i am an old lady. you find someone younger. you are good looking should have a lot."
"like i say i only prefer mature women." after i reply this i put my hands on her shoulder.
"what you dong?"
"i just want to hug you."
"is that all? if hug is ok, dont think anything else."

so i hug her and her hands are at the side, no doing anything while i caress her back to feel her bra strap and smeel her hair and kiss her head. she just stood there, not doing anything. after ahile, she suggested we leave the place. so i release her an walk to the other side.

she start the car but didnt turn on the lights. that kind of gave me the signal that she wants to be in the car with me and not leave.

"how long ago was your last relationship?" she asked
"1 year plus."
"so long no gf, or you seeing alot?"
"no time and cant find like i told you before."
"i dont believe you, men all just want sex."
"yes, i want sex, dont you want?"

she kept quiet and still no intention to drive away.

"i want you."
"huh? what?"
"i want you."
"i think you got the wrong woman, i am not like that. my focus is my kids, nothing else>"
"but dont you have urge?"
"yes i do but i try not to think aboout it."

we sat there in her cab, talking for another 20 mins.. and i sudden move myself to her and kiss her. she look at me and i pull her mouth to my mouth and kiss. strangely the moment we kiss, she moan. so i put my tongue into her mouth and kiss her - she kised me back

---- to be continue cause need to work
Old 20-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff, simple and straightforward yet arousing. More please when you have the time!
Old 20-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

TS. Excellent experience....uppz for your sharing. Thanks!😀
Old 20-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story. Pitching tent. Real taxi?
Old 20-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Yea bro kimsiew is back!!!! Knn now board taxi must really open my eyes properly liao
Old 20-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro.
Old 20-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Good stuff, simple and straightforward yet arousing. More please when you have the time!
Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Lorensus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
This update is not from wechat.

---- to be continue cause need to work
Nice! Please continue bro
Old 20-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

everyday i stand by this thread....just waiting for your update
YOU KNOW MY FEELINGS??
YOU KNOW??
Arrrrrgghhhhhhhh

ok ok ..enough drama
So happy you are back KimSiew769 hahaha
As usual...excellent story writing
so detailed, totally screwed my mind...

Then then, what happened??
Wahhhh mercedes cab leh...
Some people buy Merc to f girls...
you take Merc cab to f driver....power lah
Why you so like dat?
Old 20-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6439 / Power: 14
HayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond reputeHayDay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Returned your ups.
Rd 2 - apollo, 222nge, hurricane88, kingkungfu, kumantong369, zl1983, Arse-nal, ejectjoy, Passerbyer, tai_zi21, kim-seng-heng, danny888, steventan, hungten, SG10, hanster, Linkus, kopigaogao, esssinine, randily, sgoh, Vampirdevil, havanna slicks, topcook1, Jackbl, owen10
Old 20-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Been chatting with this 2,

1 seems to be big sized, not too open on topic but chat revealed she met up some chat guys. Trying to see how far she would go.

2 who is abit aged, 60, 20 my senior. She seems quite open, was talking cock w her to go to a park at night ☺️.

Oldest I had so far was a lady in her 50, quite sex-craved. Went to a hotel, checked in, she simply immediately start her bonjour on me, her hands went wild instead of mine. Pushed me onto the bed and stripped my jeans down and gave a mindblowing bj (we had it once when we went for a movie, remember was watching godzilla, when she suddenly brought out another reptile by pulling down my zip and start sucking, ended it w a cim &#128514. Returning her service, pulled down her skirt, following by her abit ah ma panties. Brought condom, but decided to tease her abit, used my cock to rub her entry point, where she started her moaning, and next thing I know was she pushed downwards and it was in. Was shocked for a moment, but next come thrill and pleasure. She started moving herself and I started to sync to her body rythm. Changed position to her being on top as she rode, when about to cum, told her I am cumming thinking she will stop but damn, she rode even faster and beyond my control, my armie attacked and conquered her 紫禁城. Afterwhich, she laid down beside me and we fell asleep till the reminder call came in. The end. A nice memory of an older lady
Going out with number 1. Let's see if any happening later 😁
Old 21-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
I think as long as she is starved for sex, milf or not milf will be easy to bed.
If u make her happy even FLs will give discount.
I met this FL from dating site, at first don't know she's FL cause never talk price but she is 27 has a kid. 155 40kg no stretch marks, cute face.
So after having a meal n chat, i managed to sian her to go hotel. Great gfe sex w bbbj ,daty,cowgirl n missionary. After the deed i slip her transport money n she left.
Few days later she contacted me to meet again ,had sex n i gave her same amt again.
After few more times meeting we started going on dates n somehow run into few of her friends which is not bad looking like her.
When she went to the washroom , i chatted w her friends n was surprised that they asking for more than double of what i paid her.
So we went to hotel n i pretend asking if her friends were available n she replied that i hv to pay the amt that her friend quoted to me.
When i asked why she accepted much less, she fid not answer but blush a little.
Then i realised she has a liking for me n also make her happy in bed.
This went on for over a year n i had to go overseas for sometime n lost contact.
solid lah

I had a similar experience with FL and Ex- WL. The sex is crazy and they want to please, best of all, don't talk money

but once it settles down to feelings and responsibility, okay time to get out and fast
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

we kissed passionately, and i kind of move my body towards her and move my hand towards her breast.. the moment i touch her breast, she use her hand to push me away.
"i am not like that, please." she says while still kissing me
"i want you."
"no, i have never been like this before. i dont think i can." after saying it she stopped the kissing and tidy herself.

i know i cannot push her further, so i move back to my seat and apologize to her.
she quickly turn on the car lights and drive off

"i better send you back, if not later you feel more xing-ku (horny)."

we kept quiet in the car, occasionally i will say somthing but she just give a short reply. reached my place quite fast, paid her but she refused say to compensate for dinner. i refused and left the $50 in her car seat.

that night, she message me that tomorrow she will pass me back the change cause $50 is too much. we chat and talk about the earlier incident, i think its easier to talk about it on wechat/whatsap

she say she really feel excited earlier and when she went home, she couldnt settle down but she cant get over her principle to sleep with someone she knows for 2 days.

i told her my thoughts and that i want her badly, not cause she is easy but cause i am attracted to her. while chatting, she ask if i am touching myself. i know i can lead her on slowly

"yes, i am. but cant get very excited cause i cant imagine you."
" why must imagine me?"
" cause i want to know i am touching myself thinking of you. can we video chat?
"huh? hmm."
"please."

we turn on the video chat and she is on her bed, she is wearing a badminton tee and a shorts. i wearing a pair of briefs on my bed.
"not fair, i am stripped but you are not."
"you crazy!! how can i strip."
"video chat between us both , no one can see." while saying this, i move my camera to my left hand rubbing my dick in the briefs and exposed my dick to her
"what you are really touching yourself, and so big."
" i want to see your body."
"no, no"
" please, take off your tee but with your bra on if you shy."
"but i am not wearing a bra now."
"really, show me bao-beh (baby)."

after awhile, she pull up her tee to exposed her breast. huge melon, soft with huge nipples (non protuding type). she cover up quickly

"bao-beh, so fast? show me and i will rub myself till i come."
"huh? you can come like this?"
"if you show me your body, i will come quick."

while i was videoing and talking to her, i realsied she is touching herself (breast) and keep fondling it. i know she got excited already.

"bao-beh, show me whats below."
"you naughty." she pull down her shorts to exposed a pair of red g-stings (wow, she came prepared)
"touched yourself bao-beh."
"so embarasing."
"touch bao-beh, we come together."

so she place one of her hands into her panties and moan softley, the video was shaky i think this is the first time she doing this with video chat on

so we were looking at the video of each of us touching ourselves, she already had her fingers inside her vey bushy pussy and i can heard the wet slurping sound whenever she push her fingers in. i jerk faster and she moan loudler and stop herself, i think her kids are in the opther room.

we continue doing this and suddenly i hear her scream and the video got cut off. i think she came and drop the phone. i tried calling her back but cant get through.. i continue jerking myself

after about 5 mins, she message me to say she came but cannot chat cause her daughter knock on her door.

i message her that i will se her tomorrow, but she didnt reply. the next day, she dint pick me up. just send me a message that she have something on cannot pick me early in the morning.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Another arousing episode. TS has this talent for writing erotica; with feeling and passion. Good stuff indeed.

It is simply written yet effective. As usual looking forward to more!
Old 21-04-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1