The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The shipping mess

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 13-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wildsoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Keep it going
Old 13-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
StarHubbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting exciting .....
Old 13-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story... please continue
Old 13-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
corniche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping to very nice story!
Old 13-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

something came up. will try to post soon.

My apologies for the delay

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

No need apologise bro n thank you for another great work..
Old 14-04-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
No need apologise bro n thank you for another great work..
yes agreed, enjoy your weekend...
Old 14-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share bro.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

will update tonight. stay tuned.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

In the small space that we were hiding, our position was awkward. We were basically in a missionary position. Earlier, because I had to kneel down to shift the cargo, she had opened up her legs so that I could get enough leverage and balance to move the items. Once the items were in place, there was no space for us to readjust. So, I was on top of her, facing each other, with my legs in between her legs. In this position, I could feel my flaccid penis just outside of her nether region, lying against her inner thigh.

For my torso, I was supporting my weight with my elbows and her hands were pinned down to the side. With the load on my back, our upper bodies were only less than a centimetre away from each other. Every time she inhaled, I could feel the soft tips of her nipples touching my bare chest.

Me: sorry....

Haz: ssshhhhh.....

The voices grew louder. I assumed that they had already entered the cargo area. There seemed to be more than 2 person in the cargo area. I tried to concentrate and listen to them, but their voices were still muffled and I could not identify what they were saying.

In our precarious state, even as I tried to figure out a plan, I was continuously distracted by something happening in our small enclosure.

Initially, those touches from her nipples were soft and they made contact with me only when she inhaled. However, what I felt now was the perpetual contact of her 2 hard pointed tips against my chest and not only when she inhaled. In fact, now every time she inhaled, the rubbery tip of her erected nipples would rub against my chest instead of just a bear touch.

I looked at Hazel. She was frowning and her eyes were focused, looking up to the right, which indicated that she was also trying to listen to the conversation. But there was another expression on her face. She was biting her lower lips as well.

My mind floated back to her naked body when she was lying down in this place. Even though I just had a brief glance, I vaguely remembered that she had not spotted any dark shade around her pubes. I presumed that she was clean shaven there.

For a moment, I wondered how her nether region would look like. Then the incident with Lim grabbing and squeezing her luscious breasts came back to me vividly.

I realized that she was breathing more heavily compared to before. Thinking back to my love-making sessions with Sonia, I wondered if Hazel was getting aroused now.

It was a mistake. Big mistake. As if it had a mind of its own, my flaccid penis came to life. I felt it growing as it started to brush against her thigh.

Hazel felt it as well, as she looked at me with horror in her eyes. Her body stiffened and she tried to close her legs, but she was obstructed by my hips.

My penis continued to grow until I could feel the tip touched the outer lips of her nether region. At this point in time, it was just a slight touch of skin but her face cringed when she felt my tip.

Taking a chance, she whispered urgently.

Haz (whispering): get it off!

Me (w): sorry. Let me adjust

I tried to push my hips up slightly, away from her, but it took some efforts to lift the load which was sitting on my butt. The action moved caused a very small rustling sound from the cargo but I had not move even a bit. I could still feel her pussy with the tip of my cock.

Haz(w): no...wait... stop....

I stopped moving and my dick continued to remain where it was. Her face was full of exasperation and frustration.

Me (w): let me try again.

Haz (w): no. stop. You are making noises. They can hear....

Me (w): my cock.....

We heard the voices coming closer.

Haz (w): ssshhhh...

I maintained my position and tried to focus to the voices as I tried to find out where the pirates were.

It was only minutes but it felt like a couple of hours. I considered myself fit and could pass my IPPT every year. But the cargo behind me was taking its toll on my arms and my back. I was not the green monster from the Avengers or neither was I the bald guy in Jumanji. Try to put even a 40kg weight behind your back in a push up position and you would know what I meant.

Millimetres by millimetres, I could feel myself losing my strength and slipping downwards towards her slowly. Her eyes became wide opened as she felt my dick applying pressure against her lips, spreading those petals of hers very slowly but surely.

Hazel mouthed a silent word to me.

Haz (silent words): SHIT!

Bit by bit, I could feel more and more of her pussy as I slipped in further. The outer lips of her labia started to press against the helmet of my penis. Soon, I could tell that my cock was just at the entrance of her tunnel.

She blinked and pleaded wearily, shaking her head.

Haz (s): No! Please. No.

I nodded and gathered the remaining of my strength as I stopped myself from moving further, but as the noises grew louder, my dick had to remain where it was.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

But many times, things that happened would not be what we expected it to be.

The voices continued to come nearer and very soon we could hear them almost directly on top of us even though we could not catch any words as they were heavily muffled. I deduced that at least one of them was walking on top of the cargos. With all my might, I tightened up my muscles to prepare to support the additional weight just in case he stepped onto the cargo on top of me.

Hazel realized that as well. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her teeth, preparing herself.

Then it happened!

The pirate took the step and the sudden increased in weight pushed me downwards. As I was bracing for it and I did not sink in too far down for him to notice but I still did.

She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tightly as her vagina parted and the full length of my cock slid in easily into her tunnel. Her face grimaced with agony as I had done an unlawful entry.

Fortunately he did not linger and continued walking but I could still not withdraw myself from her as any movement now would be too obvious. My cock remained impaled in her pussy.

With the initial entrance done, she opened her eyes and stared daggers at me. If looks could kill, this would be it.

Me (s): sorry.

She did not respond and turned her head away.

The voices moved further away from us but still I did not dare to move but I could feel my dick throbbing in her pussy.

With the imminent danger gone, my attention went back to Hazel. She was breathing much heavier than before and she was chewing her lower lips again.

I tried to lift myself but she stopped me. She shook her head vigorously.

Haz (s): no....

I caught what she meant. Even though the guy had went past but she was afraid that there could still be someone standing guard on top of some parts of the cargo waiting for movement, like a spider ambushing its prey.

I stopped moving and waited.

Our little enclosure was getting a little stuffy and I was getting uncomfortable. My legs were getting numb and very soon I would need to adjust myself. The muffled voices moved further away.

I decided to take a chance. I push myself upwards slowly. My penis started to inch out of her.

I was not focusing on Hazel then, until she blew into my face to get my attention. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. She was shaking her head vigorously again.

Me (s): what?

Haz (s): what are you doing?

Me (S): legs. numb.

Haz (s): no. don't.

Me (s): why?

Haz (s): just don't.

Me (s): why?

I repeated my question.

She frowned and looked at me fiercely again. I could tell that she had a reason and was considering.

Me (s): what?

she looked away from me. Apart from being discovered by the pirates, I could not think of any other reason. So far, during my movement, there was no sound coming from the cargo behind me. My legs were already getting numb and I decided to continue to push myself up.

Haz: ern....

A very tiny moan escaped from her. Her moan was very soft but I immediately stopped moving and listened, hoping that those guys would not have heard it.

When nothing happened outside, I turned and looked at her. She was breathing very heavily and the look of her face wasn't pleasant. She did not speak but continued staring hard at me and I was surprised that even such a small movement had caused her to moan.

I realized now why she had stopped me from moving earlier but now, my position was even worse than before. My angle was 1/3 out and 2/3 inside her and because I had half way lifted my lower body off hers, this position was taking a toll on my knees.

Me (s): My knees!

She knew what I meant but she shook her head but I could not hold it any longer. I could feel the cramps starting in my thighs.

Ignoring her pleads; I pushed back in slowly while she clenched her teeth again. This time, I felt the walls of her pussy gripping tightly against my shaft as she tensed herself up. It was the wrong thing to do as it only brought more sensation to herself. Hazel eyes remained close tightly but her mouth opened up and seemed like she was about to moan loudly. To prevent that from happening, I lowered my mouth over hers and stuck my tongue into her mouth, hoping to stifle her moan.

Still, a very muffled moan managed to escape.

Haz: grrrphh...

With our mouth still locked together, she opened her eyes and stared at mine. I lifted my mouth away from hers.

Me (s): sorry.

We waited silently in our position. Even though it was a short 10 mins, but by now, my back was aching terribly and I had lost almost all my strength. I had rested down my hips onto hers and our tummy touched while my cock remained stiff and rigid in her pussy.

Shortly after, we heard the hatch slamming close and feeling safer, I whispered to her.

Me (w): sorry....

Haz (w): ssshhh....

We waited for another 5mins.

Haz (w): Do you think they are gone?

Me (w): I don't know. Should I try?

She nodded.

Me (w): ok. I am going to try to get up.

She looked at me and bit her lips. Slowly, I pushed my back up and my dick withdrew from her. It came up with a soft splurging sound. She moaned softly again even though I was just withdrawing.

Haz(w): ernn....

I could tell that she was trying to control her moans but I was surprised that she was so sensitive there.

Very quietly, I pushed away the cargo from my back and still kneeling in our shell-scrape, I peeped out carefully. Only silence greeted me and there area was deserted. I turned and looked at her.

Me: ok. clear....

With my body freed from her, she covered her breasts with her hands, protecting her modesty. She wriggled herself away from me and got out of the shell-scrape. My knees were already numb and not responding. She helped me to sit at the edge of our hiding place.

I looked down into the shell scrape. Our new clothes were still inside and there was a very visible wet patch where her bottom laid earlier.

I did not have the chance to truly look at her body previously. Now, I turned and stared at her.

She had porcelain fair skin all over her body. Her breasts were bountiful C Cups, not of the drooping type. They were firm and ended with 2 light brown perky nipples at a 30 degree angle to the sky. Her tummy was flat without any hint of fats. Her pussy was clean shaven and her legs were well toned and slim.

But there was some abrasion on her pelvic area as well as both her shoulder blades. .

Hazel saw that I was staring at her and turned her back to me but not before I saw her took a brief glance at my still erected dick. She went back into the crevice and collected our clothes.

Haz: stop staring. Time to get change. We still have the problem.

She threw my clothes at me.

I came to realize that even after what had just happened, unlike the incident with Lim, she had not cried during this episode.

Old 15-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Once my legs recovered their sensation, I changed into the clothes that I had stolen from the cargo earlier. I was still surprised that she did not slap me after what happened earlier.

Me: Sorry about just now.... I wasn't...

She cut me off.

Haz: what should we do now?

I considered our options. We could go to the boat that was alongside but I was pretty sure someone was guarding it and if we descended the gangway, we would be sitting ducks. I was also sure that the captain had been captured by now.

Me: I have a satellite phone in my bag. But it is in the cabin.

Haz: The cabin would be in the bridge. It will be heavily guarded and what about our crew?

Me: They would have already been found. We can try to find out how they were doing but we would not be able to help them. Those guys have guns.

She nodded and sighed.

We had managed to find some sneakers and left the boots behind as I deemed them useless as projectiles. I removed the safety axe from the hold and took it with me. Once we were ready, we started to move. We were slow and careful, stopping now and then to listen to sounds.

As we made our way, I thought about the phone. Hazel was right. The bridge would be heavily guarded. How could we get to the phone without being discovered? Sooner or later I would need to confront some of those guys. Even though I had army training but it was still scary. The army were all practice sessions. Unarmed-combat was useful but it was all training. Now is the real thing. I shuddered at the thought but it had to be done.

We went past the passageway that I had left Lim earlier. Lim hands were still held by the cable ties and the leg that I had hit, remained in an unnatural position. He was motionless as they had put him out of his misery. A knife stuck out from his chest. Hazel made a small shriek and held onto my arm tightly, on the other side of him. I sidestepped the trail of blood that had already covered the passageway and we hurried across, leaving him there.

Finally we reached the end of the passageway without encountering anyone. There was a staircase leading up to deck and another going down to the engine room.

If we took the upwards stairs, a guard could be guarding the exit and it would be game over for us. In most ships, there were 2 staircases leading up to the bridge in case of an emergency. There would normally be a 3rd ladder on the outside of the walls. But sometimes, there would be a 4th ladder leading upwards in some vessels. Perhaps those pirates would not be guarding the 4th ladder.

The 4th ladder on this vessel was in the middle of the bridge but it was not accessible from any of the levels below deck except the Engine room. The only way was down. I gestured to her and she nodded. The engine room was 3 floors below us and I took the lead. She stayed close behind me.

As we descended, I would stick my head into the next level passageway first to ensure that there was no one there. Then I would stick my head down the stairs to ensure that there was no one in the room below before we went down.

It was slow work and we went down 2 levels. The engine room was just below us.

I looked down into the room. It was a large room full of machinery. There could be someone inside but was not visible from my elevated position as he could be hidden behind any of the machinery.

I warned Hazel and she nodded. We descended quietly. Once we were at the foot of the stairs, I pulled her and we ran for the nearest cover, underneath the staircase, subsequently squatting down to make ourselves smaller while taking stock of the area.

Behind us was the wall and on the other side was another wall. To the right of the staircase were 2 corridors, separated by machines in the middle, leading deeper into the engine room.

We remained in our position for about 5mins before we heard the familiar sound of a lighter and shortly after, a single cloud of smoke appeared. As he was hidden from our view by the machines, on the far side corridor, we could not see him. We continued to wait for another 5mins in silence as we hoped to find out if there was another person with him. Normally, if there were 2 person standing guard, they would speak to each other to keep boredom away. 10mins had passed and so far we could tell that there was only a single guard there.

Previously I had counted 8 pirates on the ship. 3 were searching for us. 1 would definitely be guarding on deck. So if the captain and all our crew were in the bridge, then at least 2 pirates would be there. There were 2 staircases leading down to the engine room. So probably they will have 1 on each side.

I pulled her face close and whispered directly into her ear.

me (w): there is only 1 guard.

she nodded in agreement.

me (w): i'll try to go by this side and flank him from the other. My guess is that he would be facing the stairs. He won't see me from behind. You wait here.

Haz (w): no. what happens if he happened to be facing the other side? I am sure he has a gun.

I frowned. She was right. I had guessed that he would be facing the stairs with his back facing the other end, but if he was sitting perpendicular to the corridor then he would see me straight away.

Haz (w): I have a plan. I'll go and be the distraction. You creep up behind him when he is distracted.

I considered her suggestion and shook my head.

Me (w): no. it's too dangerous. He may shoot you.

Haz (w): no. I guarantee he won't....

Me (w): Guarantee? What made you think that he won't shoot you.

Haz (w): I'll seduce him. He won't want to fuck a corpse, would he?

I stared at her.

Me (w): Do you know what you are saying? This is ridiculous and too dangerous. What happened if I was too slow?

Haz (w): then you have to fast to save me.

Me (w): but....

Haz (w): Look sam. I don't want anyone to die on the ship because of my cowardice. The pirates are here for a reason and we do not know why. We can hide but once they have gotten what they want, they will kill the rest of our crew. There is just 1 guy here. I am sure you will be fast enough to save me. Once we take care of him, we can go get your phone and call for help. We don't have much time. Or do you have a better plan?

I shook my head. She was right. Although she would be in danger but so far I had not heard any gun shots and they had used a knife on Lim. So if I was quick enough, she would be relatively safe.

I nodded.

Me (w): be careful....

Haz (w): you too....

Old 15-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Very interesting story. Please continue..

I thought bro ilock had patented the "accidental penetration" lol. Good to see it in another story
Old 15-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1