The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: raw or not

I raw with some massage ladies..always try and slide in when they are less defensive with me.hahaha
Old 13-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I always RAW
Old 13-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
personally, i think it is the man's mind what he want- control or cannot control it is all in the mind. Like some man they want to tie the wife or woman down they will entrap the woman and make her pregnant. likewise goes to the woman who want the man to stay by her side using the same mindset. However, there are cases the man do not want it or the woman does not want it they will go for abortion. i went through this during my first relationship when i am ready for it. We got a gift by God and she didnt want it, reason of breakoff- she quietly aborted it without letting me know.

I have been raw with my fb my exs using the calculation and never on any morning pills. So far so good even though i am a sniper lol. It is maybe due to current stress in society- i think men in Singapore or maybe some 1st world country tends to have weaker bullet. I ever tried to pump in my bullet into my exs both agreed if we have a gift and we will embraced it. In the end, one fart also dont have.
Me and my fb wants to try creampie. I’m counting down to her end of period.

I think my bullets are weak. I never kena before even during dangerous period.
Old 13-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
totally lah .... i hav condom induced ED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Doing raw so often, I have considered this, but the cost was a bit too big for my small bank balance. There is also a period of time immediately after the surgery when you have to recover (about 1-2 week) and also shoot off 20-30 times to clear out your tubes of sperm to be sure you do not become a father.

Raw may be the best feeling but it can cause other problems. The mind can become so conditioned to raw that when you have to use condoms, say with an unfamiliar woman, your erection could soften as soon as you wear it on. It makes you look like you have erectile dysfunction.
Old 13-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
nasdac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotstupid View Post
Very clear detailed explanation.
Indeed very detailed.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

for those saying raw and cds(i call plastic) r the same then u r VERY WRONG. once u go raw, u never go back...
withdrawal methods work to a certain extent since u already went in RAW why shoot outside? unless its the kinky ideas of cim, cof etc etc
counting the periods? doesn't really work every single time also
best is still the pill i feel
i am sure those influencers r on pills, if not the huge collection from the same guy is like he fuck them every single day RAW and nth happen? unless the guy cannot impregnate the girls.
well, like what i always say, its actually very common for couples or fbs to fuck raw, its just that now ppl start seeing them more recently which is why they r surprise abt it.
those influencers should start marketing those pills because the pills r working great! its not something they haven't try and start talking rubbish abt it. just look at them having RAW sex, its proven to work and well, they r influencers for a reason right? (;
Old 15-04-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you do a girl raw, just pump hard and when you cum just look away from her and let it all go inside. Thank her for the good time and pop in her mouth a Postinor 2 or Escapelle so there are no regrets the next morning
Old 15-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Fucked a young white model RAW a few weeks back.
She was very hesitant and insistent that I didn't cum inside her.
Fucked her pinkish tight vagina for about 45 minutes, came inside her in missionary at about 30 minutes but squeezed the base of my cock to maximise my pleasure.
Continued fucking her with my seed inside her.
She was high and her vagina was very wet. Fondled her boobs, kissed the sides of her neck, thrusted in deep and started pumping my cum inside her.
She was shocked but I savoured the moment and emptied out every single drop inside her.
She was a bit upset and teary after that, but it was absolutely sextisfying for me!
Old 15-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa, anything thereafter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Fucked a young white model RAW a few weeks back.
She was very hesitant and insistent that I didn't cum inside her.
Fucked her pinkish tight vagina for about 45 minutes, came inside her in missionary at about 30 minutes but squeezed the base of my cock to maximise my pleasure.
Continued fucking her with my seed inside her.
She was high and her vagina was very wet. Fondled her boobs, kissed the sides of her neck, thrusted in deep and started pumping my cum inside her.
She was shocked but I savoured the moment and emptied out every single drop inside her.
She was a bit upset and teary after that, but it was absolutely sextisfying for me!
Old 15-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Whoa, anything thereafter?
Yup, I remember the gasp when she realised I was ejaculating into her...
I pumped her completely, then played with her tits while still penetrating her.
Then I withdrew and watched the creampie leak out.
She wanted to wash up but I kept her in bed.
Made her suck me clean, got hard again and fucked her RAW in multiple positions.
She accepted her fate and I frenched her while I ejaculated a second time into her...
The best part is that I keep videos and pics as momentoes.
This girls are young, used to modelling nude and can be coerced into it.
Also a good bargaining chip in case they want to make allegations.
Had an Italian model complaining to the modelling agency that I took advantage of her recently. She withdrew the complaint when I showed her a video with her C cups bouncing while I was deepthrusting her in missionary.
Best part was that she is in a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend and always insists on condom use. I fucked her RAW after some wine and pumped 3 loads in her.....
Old 15-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster (P)

Best part is when they're high on alcohol and recreational drugs, anything goes.
Thankfully, they have limited access to guys as the modelling agencies are quite strict.
Most have restrictions and curfews....

Remember, if you want to shoot a sex video, choose the best equipment possible.
And that's not a smartphone.
I'm shooting with the RX100 series. Or an A7S2/A7R3 with the 35/2.8 lens. Good 4K video and relatively small, does not intimidate the girls.
If only they knew the image quality....
Old 16-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
uppussy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruppussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like got many heros who dare to do raw.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PawnSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppussy View Post
Looks like got many heros who dare to do raw.
So those who dare not do raw are cowards . ?
Old 16-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
for those saying raw and cds(i call plastic) r the same then u r VERY WRONG. once u go raw, u never go back...
withdrawal methods work to a certain extent since u already went in RAW why shoot outside? unless its the kinky ideas of cim, cof etc etc
counting the periods? doesn't really work every single time also
best is still the pill i feel
i am sure those influencers r on pills, if not the huge collection from the same guy is like he fuck them every single day RAW and nth happen? unless the guy cannot impregnate the girls.
well, like what i always say, its actually very common for couples or fbs to fuck raw, its just that now ppl start seeing them more recently which is why they r surprise abt it.
those influencers should start marketing those pills because the pills r working great! its not something they haven't try and start talking rubbish abt it. just look at them having RAW sex, its proven to work and well, they r influencers for a reason right? (;
It's different bro.... I always go raw with my gf and wife but use withdrawal method, never kena before. But there was once with my ex cum inside by counting safe period terus kena liao...
Old 17-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
It's different bro.... I always go raw with my gf and wife but use withdrawal method, never kena before. But there was once with my ex cum inside by counting safe period terus kena liao...
sometimes also depends on luck bro, i have friend use withdrawal methods also kena. so for me very simple, want go raw,pop the pill then go all the way.
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1