The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Even she is affected by the glut of ladies?
yes bro her biz went down recently she said...dunno is location or new girls. But her services still consistent.
Old 14-11-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman8 View Post
Her looks really cmi? Blurred out photos so abit scary...
Interested in testing her out but can’t seems to find much reviews on her.
To me CMI lah, remember she doesn’t have good complexion and perhaps body a bit too meaty for my liking
I still visit her from time to time due to very power service
But I wouldn’t want to see her everyday
Old 14-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Anyone tried Xin Er: https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

From the SLG FRs (not sure how fake), she appears to be for quite some time and back for a new stint
This one i visited before. Last year located at area G. I will still put her on my list to visit, because her AR is so damn power.

But i will not try her bj again, unless you like teeth feel. Previous time knn, can bj until my dickhead got her front teeth marks. In future i will just op for hj.

Recommended for AR lovers. But i notice this time she never state AR in ad, so better confirm with her first.

In any case, she is not a landmine for me. Better than that wen wen Zzzzz

Last edited by BenZQ; 14-11-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post

But i will not try her bj again, unless you like teeth feel. Previous time knn, can bj until my dickhead got her front teeth marks. In future i will just op for hj.

Zzzzz
You fucking serious bro. Teeth mark? Hahaha
Old 14-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
You fucking serious bro. Teeth mark? Hahaha
Really no joke, reddish marks, although heal in a couple of hours.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
This one i visited before. Last year located at area G. I will still put her on my list to visit, because her AR is so damn power.

Recommended for AR lovers. But i notice this time she never state AR in ad, so better confirm with her first.

In any case, she is not a landmine for me. Better than that wen wen Zzzzz
Wah your dickhead must be humongous. I known mine not small and to let me CIM in mouth not easy. Normal size rubber on the market doesn't fit. So that's why an A grade for me.

Been a long time, need to renew that impression, we will see how the session goes next week.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Really no joke, reddish marks, although heal in a couple of hours.
Bite her pussy back ba. Lol.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah your dickhead must be humongous. I known mine not small and to let me CIM in mouth not easy. Normal size rubber on the market doesn't fit. So that's why an A grade for me.

Been a long time, need to renew that impression, we will see how the session goes next week.
My dickhead isnt that big. Just that she obviously not trained in the art of good bbbj.

But her AR is so damn power. I will rtm, for that AR. But first timers pls check AR with her, she never state AR in ad this time.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
My dickhead isnt that big. Just that she obviously not trained in the art of good bbbj.

But her AR is so damn power. I will rtm, for that AR. But first timers pls check AR with her, she never state AR in ad this time.
To each his own bro. If her skills really degrade till that bad, next week I will mention. As a BJ lover, I have a BJ level of standard of acceptance to maintain for myself.
Old 14-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To each his own bro. If her skills really degrade till that bad, next week I will mention. As a BJ lover, I have a BJ level of standard of acceptance to maintain for myself.
What's your failsafe option for BJ currently bro?
Old 14-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
when you guys say unlock a ML, do you guys pay more than the usual quote price ? if so by how much ? or doesnt even need to pay at all ?
Do you all usually give tips? If so, typically how much?
Old 14-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
when you guys say unlock a ML, do you guys pay more than the usual quote price ? if so by how much ? or doesnt even need to pay at all ?
bro if you look like Andy Lau with 6 pecs I think free leh Lol
Old 14-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Do you all usually give tips? If so, typically how much?
For me last time I unlock once before I just top up $50 only as I feel guilty to pay her massage rate.
Old 14-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edcan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

Any bro tried her?? Any FR??
She really provide capped BJ?
Old 14-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
What's your failsafe option for BJ currently bro?
Ba Mei, Zi Yu, both failsafe but left our shores. Those are good skilled ones.

Above average ones, Xiao Xiao and Xiaoya. Xin er I update next week.

Good BJ can't really be taught or trained. There are factors like the natural softness of the tongue, mouth and lips with a natural flow of actions. Experience can help but the ones that stand out are usually the naturally endowed ones. And those with a hunger for cock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1