The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

I sat back, surprised at the volume of cum I still had on my second round. It was mostly watery by now, having released most of my sperms earlier on Z's nude body reveal.

The post-nut clarity only made me realise how lucky I was. I left the PC on an endless slideshow of Z's candids while my balls took their rest.

I was hungry for control; addicted to the power of being able to intrude into their privacy. S and Z were cute and had pretty good figures, but the thrill of being able to see past their candids, into their most basic, unseen selves was so much greater than their naked bodies. The satisfaction of looking at their innocent photos, pictures of themselves in their school uniform, and at their significant life events, while knowing how their imperfect obscene bare bodies look like is undescribable. I liked how they avoided exposing their bodies for their eventual reveal to their bf, their most significant other, completely pointless. Their unawareness of the loss of their modesty to someone they didn't expect at all, to someone who is totally undeserving of it, is extremely arousing. While they shyly reveal their sweet, innocent bodies to their bfs, they will never know that images of their tits and pussies have been used many times over, their perceptions of their clean and unsullied lives - forever tainted with the sinful pleasures of perverted men.

As the motivations behind my sins became clear, my balls were filling up for their next shot.

Deliciously put. I think seeing people we know and love in their most pure and naughty state makes me cum more times than I thought humanely possible. Knowing we are some of the first and only people to ever see them in this state of undress makes me feel like I own them, in a part. Every crease and surface area of their bodies havee been hungrily cummed on by me, smearing their purity and young innocence, thinking they can trust us and be naked in the confines of their bathroom
Old 07-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
DickDassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share and excellent pics
Old 08-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This thread has been viewed more than 600,000 times. Really appreciate the few bros who drop in once a while to remind me that I'm not talking into a void. Thank you for all the support!

I don't know what proportion are bots, lurkers, or just really bored bros here. But I hope and believe they're all the like-minded perverted bros who have savoured and enjoyed my story, adding to the tribute bucket of cum for Z and S. Every drop counts..

To commemorate this occasion, here is Z's innocent, unshaved raw xmm pussy just freshly exposed from her dropping her panties. A whole day of sweaty activity has pressed her curly pubic hairs into a neat woolly tuft. Just imagine the smell of xmm down there..

Here's towards a million views for My Creeping Adventure...
Old 08-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
This thread has been viewed more than 600,000 times. Really appreciate the few bros who drop in once a while to remind me that I'm not talking into a void. Thank you for all the support!

I don't know what proportion are bots, lurkers, or just really bored bros here. But I hope and believe they're all the like-minded perverted bros who have savoured and enjoyed my story, adding to the tribute bucket of cum for Z and S. Every drop counts..

To commemorate this occasion, here is Z's innocent, unshaved raw xmm pussy just freshly exposed from her dropping her panties. A whole day of sweaty activity has pressed her curly pubic hairs into a neat woolly tuft. Just imagine the smell of xmm down there..

Love supporting ur posts. The way u describe ur adventures really lets us get into what makes this activity so pleasurable. That innocent bush looks so beautiful. I think bros who want only shaven pussies are missing out on what a sexy contrast it is between black cunt hair and their smooth fair bodies
Old 08-04-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i still cannot up you, i dont know why. but love this pic the best. keep going!

Quote:

Old 08-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Love supporting ur posts. The way u describe ur adventures really lets us get into what makes this activity so pleasurable. That innocent bush looks so beautiful. I think bros who want only shaven pussies are missing out on what a sexy contrast it is between black cunt hair and their smooth fair bodies
Agree with you bro. The natural bush on a XXM pussy is so sexy.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I began to stroke again to the video despite the slight cramp in my balls.

Continuing from where I left off, Z stopped the shower and started to shampoo her hair. She spun around after pumping shampoo from the bottle, her body angled sideways perfectly to show the protrusion of her xmm tits from her chest.

She raised her hands to her hair and pushed her tits out, giving me her best pose in the shower. I can't tell you how much I love how girls' tits look when they do this.. S had her dark brown stubby nipples standing proud from her round tits, while Z has the mound-on-mound type, pinkish brown puffy nipples clearly silhouetted against the white background of the shower.

That was an awesome sight to behold. Her xmm bra has always smoothened and hidden her pointy tits, so seeing that difference in her tits in their natural state versus her clothed state is satisfying as fuck.

Even though Z had already turned 18, I can't help but know that her body probably hasn't changed since she was 15, 16.. and that fed my xmm inner demon like crazy. Here is Z, looking adorable as always, showing off her fresh and still developing body to her Kor. I wished her guy friends and classmates got to appreciate her body like I did.. I wondered how many of them would be able to resist the temptation if they came across her nude shower videos. Would they stroke their cocks to their nude friend or try to simp her by being a white knight?

Old 09-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

I began to stroke again to the video despite the slight cramp in my balls.

Continuing from where I left off, Z stopped the shower and started to shampoo her hair. She spun around after pumping shampoo from the bottle, her body angled sideways perfectly to show the protrusion of her xmm tits from her chest.

She raised her hands to her hair and pushed her tits out, giving me her best pose in the shower. I can't tell you how much I love how girls' tits look when they do this.. S had her dark brown stubby nipples standing proud from her round tits, while Z has the mound-on-mound type, pinkish brown puffy nipples clearly silhouetted against the white background of the shower.

That was an awesome sight to behold. Her xmm bra has always smoothened and hidden her pointy tits, so seeing that difference in her tits in their natural state versus her clothed state is satisfying as fuck.

Even though Z had already turned 18, I can't help but know that her body probably hasn't changed since she was 15, 16.. and that fed my xmm inner demon like crazy. Here is Z, looking adorable as always, showing off her fresh and still developing body to her Kor. I wished her guy friends and classmates got to appreciate her body like I did.. I wondered how many of them would be able to resist the temptation if they came across her nude shower videos. Would they stroke their cocks to their nude friend or try to simp her by being a white knight?

Cant imagine who you have cummed to the most in your life, S or Z's videos. And which do you feel is the most strongest orgasms? S with the masturbation or the fact u captured every facet of her life? Or Z for her innocence and blood relation?

I love comparing their nude frames on the side too. To see whether I can spot any nipple protrusion from their bodies, depending on flat or big titties girls (which admittedly is rare for our babes)

I cant imagine how much her body would have developed from 15 to now. wonder if the areolas got evolve or the slight fats under her armpits.

Id wager alot of her classmates would love to defile her. but problem is many might have remorse and decide to white knight too. but guarantee the first instinct is to jerk off to her ripe, fresh xmm body.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
nice photo
Old 10-04-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
CapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I sat back, surprised at the volume of cum I still had on my second round. It was mostly watery by now, having released most of my sperms earlier on Z's nude body reveal.

The post-nut clarity only made me realise how lucky I was. I left the PC on an endless slideshow of Z's candids while my balls took their rest.

I was hungry for control; addicted to the power of being able to intrude into their privacy. S and Z were cute and had pretty good figures, but the thrill of being able to see past their candids, into their most basic, unseen selves was so much greater than their naked bodies. The satisfaction of looking at their innocent photos, pictures of themselves in their school uniform, and at their significant life events, while knowing how their imperfect obscene bare bodies look like is undescribable. I liked how they avoided exposing their bodies for their eventual reveal to their bf, their most significant other, completely pointless. Their unawareness of the loss of their modesty to someone they didn't expect at all, to someone who is totally undeserving of it, is extremely arousing. While they shyly reveal their sweet, innocent bodies to their bfs, they will never know that images of their tits and pussies have been used many times over, their perceptions of their clean and unsullied lives - forever tainted with the sinful pleasures of perverted men.

As the motivations behind my sins became clear, my balls were filling up for their next shot.

nice details
Old 10-04-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Here is a silhouette of Z's puffy nipples when she pushes her tits out while shampooing her hair. You can see the pointyness and the mound-on-mound shape of her areolas on her small B cups. They look like they're overripe, about to burst with xmm goodness..

Old 10-04-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Here is a silhouette of Z's puffy nipples when she pushes her tits out while shampooing her hair. You can see the pointyness and the mound-on-mound shape of her areolas on her small B cups. They look like they're overripe, about to burst with xmm goodness..

thank you for sharing Drastic bro. Hopefully to see an uncensored version, this pic is way too blurry
Old 10-04-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Deliciously put. I think seeing people we know and love in their most pure and naughty state makes me cum more times than I thought humanely possible. Knowing we are some of the first and only people to ever see them in this state of undress makes me feel like I own them, in a part. Every crease and surface area of their bodies havee been hungrily cummed on by me, smearing their purity and young innocence, thinking they can trust us and be naked in the confines of their bathroom
Exactly bro.. it's exclusive material taken without their knowledge, then letting hungry bros contribute to that imaginary cum bucket with her name on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDassy View Post
Nice share and excellent pics
Enjoyy!

Quote:
Forbiddenness and knowing how their natural state looks like is what drives me crazy. As I've mentioned before, most people won't associate dark nips and curly long pussy hair with a cute face and voice. I love that contrast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
i still cannot up you, i dont know why. but love this pic the best. keep going!
Thank you for your support bro. Points not as important as knowing you bros had a good time with S and Z. Tell me if you have contributed to the cum marathon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbet View Post
Agree with you bro. The natural bush on a XXM pussy is so sexy.
That innocence is valuable. I feel like her ignorance about sexual matters make those "flaws" of hers, her pussy and armpit hair super attractive. Something that I believe a lot of bros would want to experience.. the xmm gf experience.

Quote:
Cant imagine who you have cummed to the most in your life, S or Z's videos. And which do you feel is the most strongest orgasms? S with the masturbation or the fact u captured every facet of her life? Or Z for her innocence and blood relation?

I love comparing their nude frames on the side too. To see whether I can spot any nipple protrusion from their bodies, depending on flat or big titties girls (which admittedly is rare for our babes)

I cant imagine how much her body would have developed from 15 to now. wonder if the areolas got evolve or the slight fats under her armpits.

Id wager alot of her classmates would love to defile her. but problem is many might have remorse and decide to white knight too. but guarantee the first instinct is to jerk off to her ripe, fresh xmm body.
Maybe about equal between S and Z. Both of them are forbidden in their own ways. I take a lot of satisfaction in S's privacy having been thoroughly destroyed by me, but also Z being blood related and a xmm.

I wish I could compliment them about their tits, their areolas and nipples. About how much I have cummed to them. Of course it's just a fantasy.. but I can't shrug that feeling of "hey S/Z, you have an awesome body that I would love to touch and lick.."

Z was skinnier back in sec sch like most xmm are. So she's definitely a bit fleshier now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
thank you for sharing Drastic bro. Hopefully to see an uncensored version, this pic is way too blurry
Enjoy bro.. I won't do uncensored ones anymore. Enjoy S's dark nips from earlier in the story, and try to imagine Z's young and fresh puffy xmm tits.

To compliment the blurry pic of Z's puffy nips, here is another censored silhouette of her figure and erect nip. I spent some time in photoshop to censor her while keeping just enough detail to show how suckable her erect puffy nipple is. And then a close-up of that perfect hanging breast shape, the gentle curve coming down from her shoulder, followed by her pointy nipple, then ending off with a beautiful handful B-cup curve to her chest.

If you look carefully, there are hints of how her areolas look like. I have also reposted a previous pic to give you a good imagination.. hehe

Old 13-04-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you for your support bro. Points not as important as knowing you bros had a good time with S and Z. Tell me if you have contributed to the cum marathon!
yes i did. initially was to S, now with Z as well. keep it up
Old 14-04-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Grundynext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1