The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Totally agreed! Got to go back to LOS to cure the itch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro... where got often! It has been aboutt 60 days since I step into LOS!

If only LOS is like Malaysia...right beside Sillypore!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Johnny85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Just to share abit of my experience in pattaya. Was there first time, so had lots of bang wall experience to share.

Reached: 31th July

First day: Took Songtel (Tutu) from hotel to walking street (where all the a go gos are located). Was charged 100 baht for it. Think its worth since theres 2 of us.

After awhile, see those farang board the songtel without asking, only to learn that in pattaya, Songtel (tutu) charge standard rate for all (10 Baht per person). Sian liao, first day havent start already kena chop

Next up, reach walking street, so many a go go bars along the stretch of road, walk till the end, decided to try them with the bar hop mind set.

First stop: Baraca, great place with plenty of girls, bought a mug for 60 baht, look look see see, decide to move on.

Second Stop: Happiness A go go (Stated No.1 in pattaya), bought a mug for 60 Baht again, look look see see, friend saw one not bad looking, decide to ask mamasan to ask girl sit. Stayed and chat abit before deciding not gam, move on.

Thrid Stop: Peppermint A go go, Bought a bottle of tiger for 120 baht, see see look look, nothing nice, decide to move on.

Last stop: Super baby A go go, Bought a bottle of tiger for 120 baht, saw this cute looking girl on stage, ask mamasan to invite her to sit with us. She came over, sat and chatted, 120 baht for lady drink. Cut story short, brough her out at 700 bar fine with a overnight stay of 2000 baht.

Day 2

Same thing, back in walking street after dinner, carry on with our bar hop sessions.

First stop: Roxy A go go, went inside sit abit. Was too early so total no people inside except us and the girls. sit sit look look, buay gam, move on after a bottle of tiger @ 120 baht.

Second stop: Spark club A go go, sit sit look look again. Nothing catches the eye, decide to move on after a mug @ 60 baht

Third stop: Doll house A go go, this place filled with lots of farangs (ah moh), sit sit look look again, was approached by one of the girls, chatted abit with a glass of lady drink @ 120 baht. buay gam decide to move on after a bottle of tiger @ 120

Last stop: V20 ice bar, was quite curious of it since it stated -20 degrees. Went in look abit, saw this damn cute girl, lady drink @ 120. Chatted abit and decide to take her out. Cut story short, bar fine waived. over night @ 1500 baht.

Day 3 (Last night)

Back again @ Walking street

Walk around again to see see look look. Friend decide to find the girl he had for previous day. Went back to one of the A go go and he took his pick.

First stop: Bacara A go go, saw this very cute looking girl walking in, followed behind hopping to that she works there. Ordered a bottle of tiger and waited patiently for her to appear on stage. The moment she appear, ask mamasan invite her to sit with me. Lady drink @ 120 baht. Cut story short, bar fine @ 700 baht, over night @ 2500 baht.

Girls brough us to Hollywood Disco (No.1 in pattaya)

Drinks were @ 1500 baht onwards. Mixers @ 800 baht and plenty of other mis charges. Total spending, 6000 baht inclusive of tipping

Overall, pattaya is a nice place and definately worth visiting again

Hope my experience help those intending to visit pattaya soon
Old 06-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny85 View Post
Hi Guys,

Just to share abit of my experience in pattaya. Was there first time, so had lots of bang wall experience to share.

Drinks were @ 1500 baht onwards. Mixers @ 800 baht and plenty of other mis charges. Total spending, 6000 baht inclusive of tipping

Overall, pattaya is a nice place and definately worth visiting again

Hope my experience help those intending to visit pattaya soon
Good report but you never went into more details about the agogos you visited.

1) Hollywood Disco is not No.1 in Pattaya. Every bloody discos are stating that there are No. 1 in town !. There are too many No. 1 in Pattaya !.

2) Per bottle ( depends on which brand ) at 1500 is acceptable. Mixers at 800 also acceptable. What is the balance for ?. Saw any ons ladies in Hollywood Disco ?. But this disco ( deco wise ) is not so good as those in Bangkok.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
First day: Took Songtel (Tutu) from hotel to walking street (where all the a go gos are located). Was charged 100 baht for it. Think its worth since theres 2 of us.

After awhile, see those farang board the songtel without asking, only to learn that in pattaya, Songtel (tutu) charge standard rate for all (10 Baht per person). Sian liao, first day havent start already kena chop
This is what happens when u dun research the forums before ur trip.
Take it as a learning lesson.
Next time, read the entire thread.

Cheers !
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..Songtel (Tutu) from hotel to walking street (where all the a go gos are located). Was charged 100 baht for it. Think its worth since theres 2 of us.
Depends if yours was a hop on (cheapo rate) or "exclusive" to you 2 (if farangs hop on, just collect 10-20bht!)
Old 06-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Once i was on songtaew on soi buakow wanting to go to second road.2 smart alecs indian guy flag the songtaew & ask whether going to tuk com.The driver ans yes & the indian guy ask how much?

The driver ans 100baht & the indian guy came out with the no'i know the rate,dun try to cheat me'face & bargain say 50baht for 2 person.of course the driver say okok & the 2 guys bought the songtaew & the one who bargain told his friend proudly'see i told u,everything in thailand u have bargain u will get discount,dun let thos ppl think we are stupid i come here so many time'

Sure he thinks he won somehow but i feel like telling him the actually fare is only 10baht if u dun smart alec & ask how much then bargain!Amazing thailand

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 06-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

Great report,if u mean 6000baht spend at hollywood then its consider high liao.

Assuming 1500(one bottle black label)+800baht mixer set (6soda 6 coke 60 baht each + big buckle ice 80baht) pop corn/snack bite200baht.+100baht tip each for 4 server still only abt 3000baht leh!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 06-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

I tink is add the cost of tabao which is 3200b for 6k total...
Old 07-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Day 1
Cut story short, brough her out at 700 bar fine with a overnight stay of 2000 baht.

Day 3 (Last night)

Cut story short, bar fine @ 700 baht, over night @ 2500 baht.
Hmmm.... BF in Patts has increased to 700bht??? This is higher than in BKK laeo na. Or BKK BF also increased to 700bht??? Wah lau eh, 2 months no go back, really so fast a change?? Pai mak mak na!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

BF dependent on type of joint so depends where our intrepid bro went to. Now is rainy season, low season. BTW how much is your benchmark barfine? BHT600 or BHT500 or even lower? I usually paid BHT600 in Patts & BKK except local joints, BHT500.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Hmmm.... BF in Patts has increased to 700bht??? This is higher than in BKK laeo na. Or BKK BF also increased to 700bht??? Wah lau eh, 2 months no go back, really so fast a change?? Pai mak mak na!
Agogo barfines range from 500baht to 1000baht.
I think some got more than 1000baht. Not very sure about that.

Usually those 1000baht barfines are for before midnight.
Like 8-10pm.
Then 10-12am about 800. Then 12-3am about 600.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yea i paid a 1000baht fine too the last few times i was there. I didnt get a chance to check out Fashion Club but will do this upcoming trip. Does anyone know any other similar type places to Fashion? Where u get high end coyotes/models in Patts?

Been to Noir for clubbing, was pretty good just that party starts really late about 3am-ish n goes till about 6am. Just simple DJ though no live band or coyote dance shows but picking up girls/tourists there is like shooting fish in a barrel so its worth staying up late n checking it out.

Does Hollywood have dancers frolicking about?

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 09-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
Does Hollywood have dancers frolicking about?
Last time, only female singers and dancers on the stage.

None came down to the floor to butterfly.

No coyotes around ( as in Danok ).

Other bros, may have different experiences in Hollywood.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All Senior Bro,

I had gone through thread dated from Jan 2010 - present and understand that the most enconomic way to reach Pattaya from Airport is through bus service. Had been to BKK more than 10times and initially plan is to hit Pattaya upon arrival.

However, I understand from a thread that bus service is only vaild from 0800hrs - 1800hrs. I am touching down @ 1925hrs (BKK time), does that means that the only alternative is taking a taxi (1000-1200baht)? Also, can senior here advise me on the time I arrive in Pattaya base on past experience? Will I be too late then?

Thanks for all advice in advance.

Regards,
Old 09-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
However, I understand from a thread that bus service is only vaild from 0800hrs - 1800hrs.
I'm pretty sure still have bus until 9pm. Roong Ruang bus company, ticket desk next to gate 8.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1