The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1606a

if you walk-in no chance to get Xiao Yun i guess,I go and look for her many times, still can't catch her..one time i can see her but she's waiting for booked person...so be prepare
Old 24-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBabyy View Post
Hi bros , how to book de ? must call or can walk in ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
if you walk-in no chance to get Xiao Yun i guess,I go and look for her many times, still can't catch her..one time i can see her but she's waiting for booked person...so be prepare
Try calling and make booking with Ali Baba on your preferred time.

I normally do this, also with the other houses, to avoid disappointment. If the girl is fully booked for the rest of the day, as in the case of ex-Yang Yang of 1606, then it saves you the trip of going down.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Try calling and make booking with Ali Baba on your preferred time.

I normally do this, also with the other houses, to avoid disappointment. If the girl is fully booked for the rest of the day, as in the case of ex-Yang Yang of 1606, then it saves you the trip of going down.
I got 1606A contact now..

I am trying to get this 3 girls..

1606A Xiao Yun
1820 Duo Li (pls share contact)
1856 Mo Zi (pls share contact )
Old 24-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays very hard to get ang pai upon walk-in. Most girls that are good would be booked prior.

If no booking, be prepared to wait.

But there are always gems with no queue, if you know how to walk around the 40 plus cat $150 houses in Geylang.

Take a walk, and you'll find some syt treasure hidden away in the more quiet houses.

1606a is a nice quiet house, but would be nice if they did up the rooms with more mirrors around the bed.

This is one thing missing from this house that the bosses can easily enhance (go IKEA buy and glue or screw onto the walls)

Old 24-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nowadays very hard to get ang pai upon walk-in. Most girls that are good would be booked prior.

If no booking, be prepared to wait.

But there are always gems with no queue, if you know how to walk around the 40 plus cat $150 houses in Geylang.

Take a walk, and you'll find some syt treasure hidden away in the more quiet houses.

1606a is a nice quiet house, but would be nice if they did up the rooms with more mirrors around the bed.

This is one thing missing from this house that the bosses can easily enhance (go IKEA buy and glue or screw onto the walls)

No wall brackets to hang towels and clothes
Old 24-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No wall brackets to hang towels and clothes
Lol. 10 char.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranalyst View Post
i got 1606a contact now..

I am trying to get this 3 girls..

1606a xiao yun
1820 duo li (pls share contact)
1856 mo zi (pls share contact )
1820 6744 2123
1856 6749 9902
Old 24-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:
Lol. 10 char.
Ask Ah Lee or Ah Hong to install ASAP

I am surprised all customers kept mum about it
Old 24-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ask Ah Lee or Ah Hong to install ASAP

I am surprised all customers kept mum about it
I mentioned to the girls before about this. They told me that the boss is very old and reaching retirement age, so he can't be bothered with all this - those were their words.

This house always will have some gems. Who can forget last time the Xiaobai from here.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Samknight85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the cost for xiao yun?
Old 24-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samknight85 View Post
Now with water prices up 30 percent, not sure if cost has risen to maintain PRC chicks these days.
Old 25-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samknight85 View Post
The cost is 150
Old 25-02-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L1606a

Quote:
I mentioned to the girls before about this. They told me that the boss is very old and reaching retirement age, so he can't be bothered with all this - those were their words.

This house always will have some gems. Who can forget last time the Xiaobai from here.
AliBaBa Den got Legendary Msian Pinky, HaiNan NaNa and Beautiful Xiao Bai

Jeffery so happy working there too
Old 25-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Samknight85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
The cost is 150
sorry newbie here. If we whatsapp OKT for the girl's pics to view first, will they provide?

150 is 1 shot right?
Old 25-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 16
Haru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant futureHaru^biao has a brilliant future

Answer is absolute no. No photos of the working ladies could be given.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1