The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Bro ChioChio

I'm a ass person. Your pic of cewk F made me wanna cheong there now.
Chiong ahh bro ... Pls take care of their asses when you there
Old 29-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Look like milf but was told 23 yo.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

am planning for a virgin trip mid oct with my budd.

can bro here pm me for driver bro K contact..
thanks in advance
Old 30-09-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
YvesNik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dear All,

I have always been a passive user of SBF so much so that I can't remember my previous account details. I have now started a new account for sharing my adventures, so bear with me if I don't conform with the rules of engagement very well.

I have been cheonging in Tg Balai for the past 3 years and I have practically went to every cheong corner. Initially, I went to the villas just like anyone else. Then I started to roam around the MP between Kedai Kopi and Foodcourt 22. Went to Bravo for awhile, but didn't like the scene due to rampant drug abuse.

Following that, started to cheong KTV, quality of girls are much better than villas and MP (I stress: my personal opinions). I will talk about the experience in KTV since many bros are well versed than me in villas.

Wiko KTV:
1.3juta - package including 12L chivas + mixer
100Rp per hour for a girl to sit with you
Additional- Striptease + bj + fj are available (depending on the girl)

Satria KTV:
1 juta - package including 12L chivas + mixer
Slightly less than 100Rp per hour for a girl to sit with you
Additional- Fj+Bj are available. However it all depend on the girl, meaning you need some chemistry.

I managed to find a diamond in one of the KTV and since then, I have completely skipped the hunting process. In summary, whenever I go to Balai, I will check-out my regular girl for 1.3 juta (bar fine to Company which she takes a cut as well). For those who are new and interested in checking out the ktv girls, just ask your driver to bring you to Wiko ard 7.30pm-8pm, buy a mug of beer at the open foyer and you can check out the quality of KTV girls. They are normally having their dinner at that time.

Just my two cents worth - Thanks
Old 30-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvesNik View Post
Dear All,

I have always been a passive user of SBF so much so that I can't remember my previous account details. I have now started a new account for sharing my adventures, so bear with me if I don't conform with the rules of engagement very well.

I have been cheonging in Tg Balai for the past 3 years and I have practically went to every cheong corner. Initially, I went to the villas just like anyone else. Then I started to roam around the MP between Kedai Kopi and Foodcourt 22. Went to Bravo for awhile, but didn't like the scene due to rampant drug abuse.

Following that, started to cheong KTV, quality of girls are much better than villas and MP (I stress: my personal opinions). I will talk about the experience in KTV since many bros are well versed than me in villas.

Wiko KTV:

Satria KTV:
Additional- Fj+Bj are available. However it all depend on the girl, meaning you need some chemistry.

I managed to find a diamond in one of the KTV and since then, I have completely skipped the hunting process. In summary, whenever I go to Balai, I will check-out my regular girl for 1.3 juta (bar fine to Company which she takes a cut as well). For those who are new and interested in checking out the ktv girls, just ask your driver to bring you to Wiko ard 7.30pm-8pm, buy a mug of beer at the open foyer and you can check out the quality of KTV girls. They are normally having their dinner at that time.

Thanks for sharing, bro YvesNik.
Old 30-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wiko KTV:

Satria KTV:
Bro, you got typo or not? 1-1.3jt gets u a 12L chivas..??
Old 30-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Pai seh Bro. Typo. 1.2L Chivas.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How much more u have to add to the barfine to have the girl spend the night with u?
And what time did she leave in the morning
Old 01-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
How much more u have to add to the barfine to have the girl spend the night with u?
And what time did she leave in the morning
The amount I quote is all inclusive. If you really like her service, you can tip her the next morning. Typically, I will leave around 8am to 9am.

All in all, I must say KTV girls are more complicated (and expensive) than villas because apparently they have a 'bf' or 'my mother is sick' all these bullshit. But I relish the challenge and found my meat.

I would suggest to take your pick from villas as usual, go to a KTV (about 700Ribu to 800Ribu per person based on 4 guys) and look see look see.

I went to Satria KTV last night but was abit late, so my regular girl was unavailable and only leftovers. Following that, I went to Champion, stayed for awhile to watch the dancers and live football match before heading back to sleep.

Have fun bros.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jayceee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long time lurker here. after seeing all those FRs i really wanna go liao.

anyone can kindly lemme have the driver Mr K contact? thank you
Old 01-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sybmomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here any one kind enough to share a Chinese driver contact? Btw possible to do a turn around trip eg morning go night return type
Old 01-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybmomo View Post
Same here any one kind enough to share a Chinese driver contact? Btw possible to do a turn around trip eg morning go night return type
When you include all cost associated for such a trip, you will you are better off in staying in SG. Unless you can't subscribe to such service in sg
Old 01-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Batam must be getting boring....All the clones flock over here. Driver business must be bad as well. all free adverts ard.

come to a simple place to make things complicated.....
Old 02-10-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Was watching too much Japanese gameshow in my room and decided to go and find some local food to eat. I first went to Foodcourt 22 to eat the Sate Ayam, following that, decided to try the MP after giving it a miss for so long.

Went into the MP Sawadika (directly opposite the Shangarila hotel) and the women started to 'wake up'. Scanned for a short while and saw a cewek not bad looking with tinted brown hair. Without wasting anytime, I asked for her.

Damage: 60Ribu for one hour massage (payment at the counter) + 500Ribu (can't be bothered to negotiate) direct to the cewek.

Looks: 6/10

Body: 6/10 (small boobs and pussy hair neatly trimmed). She has a kid, so cannot expect too much.

Massage: 7/10 (She tried to do a proper massage and not piano type). Even after sex, she continue to finish up the area which she didn't managed to earlier on. Talk about professionalism.

BJ: 5/10

FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating and participating) Halfway into the massage, I requested her to strip which she obliged. After awhile I felt hard and decided to ask her to stop. After 5 minutes of foreplay and teasing, we proceeded with the FJ. Due to the size of the room and matteress, movement can be quite limited. Abit of adjustment here n there, but finally got the job done.

I left the place feeling sextisfied.

Hati x 2
Old 02-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

This is balai. No way i would pay 500k for a st from a MP.

Thanks for fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1