The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!
Pls share your experiences with gals from maybe.sg?

Hi, understand this is a STRICTLY no contact, non sexual meetup. But since don’t have FR in their website hence would like to hear from you guys on your experiences. Of cos, non sexual FR... sexual ones pls pm instead lor.. lol...

quite tempted to try cos mainly are syt..
Old 16-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all
Re: Pls share your experiences with gals from maybe.sg?

I did contact them but the ones I were interested in are never free on times that I'm free. There was this 1 girl who said she is only free after 10pm, there's nothing to do or place to go to after 10pm currently..... absolutely pointless
Old 16-07-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

one of the girls from that site, i knew her from outside BEFORE this site existed.

Ended up as fwb for awhile. The interesting thing is that after she take off makeup and outfit, not very appealing already. I ended the rs.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
I did contact them but the ones I were interested in are never free on times that I'm free. There was this 1 girl who said she is only free after 10pm, there's nothing to do or place to go to after 10pm currently..... absolutely pointless
Tks bro for sharing, I’m a bit hesitant due to dealing with SG gals... don’t have good experiences with them always... Lol... but maybe I should try... shall think over it...
Old 16-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one of the girls from that site, i knew her from outside BEFORE this site existed.

Ended up as fwb for awhile. The interesting thing is that after she take off makeup and outfit, not very appealing already. I ended the rs.
Tks bro for sharing. Not bad lah yah, at least you managed to up her. Although sorry to learn she’s not your cup of tea. Happy hunting!
Old 16-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:

before and after differed that much? who is it
Old 17-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

2 hours S$120 per date, do what? Eat and chit chat?
Old 17-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Plus you have to pay for their meals...
For those who are flushed with cash..... ill-gotten gains.... investment banking, cronyism and inherited wealth
Old 17-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Plus you have to pay for their meals...
For those who are flushed with cash..... ill-gotten gains.... investment banking, cronyism and inherited wealth
Lol... not really lah bro... when you reach my age or stage of life where you been there and done that in almost everything in life(sexually ) you will then want to experience something new always. YOLO! Especially so now when we are locked in SG, so boring...
Old 24-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol, but ain't all girls like that ? They always will look prettier when they doll and make up ? What do you expect ? Like that you got to look for those who do not make up at all, most of the time is when they are at home.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 24-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
WTF, can call FL for $120 leh. Or use wechat to hook up PRC.
Old 27-07-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just call up the preferred FL to bang rather than entertain these local girls with no happy ending.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1