The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jinboliow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

quick review on adele..visited her a few days bc

looks: 8/10 definitely a looker and those who u will look again on if u see on the streets...but is it me or her face look abit modified??
massage: 8/10 pleasantly surprised by her massage skills...good strength at the right place...probably wont feel out of place if she goes to those legit massage place
HDLY: cant give a score for this..just not my thing and it felt ticklish more than anything to me
HJ: 9/10 i actually have some prob when ML's hj but hers made it feel like we are fucking the good roaming helped alot as well
RTM: yes if vitamin M permits
Old 21-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/

Visited xiaoxia today.

As other bros have mentioned, she is young, looks like the photo, friendly, and have strength in her massage too. Not time conscious.

Will recommend to bros too.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 14
xxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to all

Return for my favourite ML after weeks of trying out others. Still find her to provide with what I wanted most and with the highest GFE. Still one of the highest rated SYT MLs around. Worth going again next month.

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/
Old 21-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Tried Gucci / Angel

Looks: 8/10 good figure and big boobs. looks quite ok
location: 8/10 east near mrt. go through security gate without security guards
Payment: pay first before service start. too up for electro massage
Nuru: 6/10 not bad but not my cup of tea. HJ release a bit fake but still ok. can play boobs but not nipple. haha
massage: 10/10 electro massage is great. those tight knots are released from the high rps citations. worth the top up
JG: 9/10 one of the better ones I have been to.
GFE: 9/10 lady and chat well with her. even dig out a rain coat for me cause it was raining
Old 21-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis1985 View Post
visited Annie from SLG.

She does resemble a ML I met before.

Annie is bubbly and fun to be with.... sometime it take certain chemistry for both to bond.... that depends on one's luck and skill of conversation.

In general i can said is that enjoyable session with her....

She does constantly looking in ways to improve herself. Being in this line for the first time, please be patient with her. Each ML has different service attitude, i would suggest that not to compare one to another ML.

If you're seek for something more than what she can provide, I would recommend you to look for other ML instead. Respect the person.
Did she tell you she is new in this line and you believe her?

Last edited by Powerstations; 21-09-2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Eng
Old 21-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiamchaichaloti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my experience of being swapped by dishonest ML to warn bros to avoid booking them. They are girl (no.288) and (no.258) from the howling animal site. I actually booked (no.288) and here’s what happened.

I reached 10 mins earlier to her location and text her that I’ve reached downstairs. No reply…

Fine, I waited till exact booking timing and call her. No answer…

Nvm, thinking to myself maybe cut her some slack since I booked her in the morning as she might still be sleeping. Waited for another 5 mins and called again. No answer…

Almost 15 mins past booking timing after my 3rd call then heard someone answering in a sleepy tone asking me: “Oh, when did you book?” I said I’ve just confirm with you on the timing the night before.. Nvm, I thought to myself again maybe she had worked till late the night before and could have forgotten our appointment. She then asked me to wait downstairs for her to brush her teeth as she just woke up, I say ok I’ll wait since I had travelled all the way there, what’s another 5-10 mins to me? However another 20 mins later, I finally got her call to come up to the 2nd floor of another block (YES, operating out in HDB in Admiralty and quite a distance away from MRT), which is at least 4 - 5 blocks away. I’m actually quite pissed off liao, opened up google map and navigate myself there under the hot sun. Took another 5-8 mins to finally reached her block.

Told her I reached her door unit and she directed me to the first unit on the 2nd floor. I saw the door slightly ajar, and quickly went in where she was hiding behind the door. I turned around and immediately noticed she is not (no.288), but I did recognised her as she looks familiar, also advertising on the same animal howling site. Yes, she is Bao Bao (no.258). Knowing I got swapped, I told her straight into her face you’re NOT the one I booked and asked WHERE is (no.288). This (no.258) say she is sick, and still in bed. KNN, WTF? If want to swap with another ML also have the courtesy to say so la. Came all the way to the north and you make me waited so long like a fool, and a big round looking for her damn block, yet still have the cheek to swapped me with another ML? KNNBPCB, damn du lan and immediately walk off.

I’m sure many bros also kena by their dishonest tactics before. I believe this (no.288) who is the more popular one will push her bookings to her roommate, (no.258) who is the less popular one. Not say she is ugly or what, just that she is totally not my cai. OR… maybe this (no.288) doesn’t even exist at all. Her ad is just a lure.

Moral of the story is - If these bitches think our hard-earned money is so easy to cheat, then they are so wrong. They should be send back to where they belong.
Old 21-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lewis1985 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Did she tell you she is new in this line and you believe her?
Because I happen to know the person related to her...
Old 21-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Tried this coco after eyeing her pic for so long. Sharing experience for benefit of others.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-coco/

Look : 8/10 to me cause I like her look. She looks very close to the photo (which is rare) except not so slim. Not really SYT but more womenly feel.
Body: 7.5/10 Again not as thin but nice handful boobs. Still slim but photo too extreme.
Massage : some spa standard but less than 15 mins worth
HJ: 6/10 HJ and sensual felt too mechanical
RTM: I was in and out in about 40 mins including showering so don't think its worth.
Other services: Website put BBBJ but when I asked, she say must top up. Knowing that she worked in SPA, i asked about other services and price. All I can say is that she is asking for prices similar to the higher end spa sides and I don't think it is worth it.
Ya tried her. Looks wise still so so. But hj damn mechanical. Juz wan to rush u and sent u off.
Old 21-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on march?

https://sglonelyguy.info/march-massage/
Old 21-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

During my last visit to Feel, she (once again) reminded me to try her friend, Happy. Quite frankly, Happy isn't my cup of tea, so I kept putting it off, and telling her that I would eventually. But as all bros will know, there are so many MLs in the market, with new ones arriving every other day, and all of us have limited time and resources. Was on leave recently plus kena a bit of lottery recently, and with Chi Zi and Mandy both unable to provide fully nude service for a few days, time and resources finally permitted me to fulfil my promise.

Room:
Staying alone in a condo unit located within red light district. Clean and neat apartment. She's looking for a place to move to.

Looks/Body/Boobs:
Got to discount 30% or so from photos. She's 28, but looks about 5 years or so older. She's put on several kilos, has a little tummy, her face a bit rounder and puffier, making her a little bah-bah. Boobs are 34B with nice perky light coloured nipples. (Her nips and the feel of her boobs remind me of Mint's, except that Happy's boobs are bigger than Mint's.) Unshaven downstairs, but not untidy.

Massage/service attitude:
Massage is very good and thorough, with good strength and comfortable strokes. I opted for fully nude (as always) from the start.

Very hardworking too. Insisted on giving me a head massage after the deed.

Sensual:
Sidetrack a little here - several years back, I wrote a MR for a ML whose name I can't recall, whereby the entire sensual segment was a blur to me. All I could recall was that our lips, hands, bodies and legs were responding instinctively to each others'. The session had everything except penetration. My concluding remarks about her sensual was the following which I lifted from various websites, "Strictly no FJ, other intimacies depend on your chemistry with her."

Happy is the 2nd ML in all these years whom I've come across whereby the sensual segment was just like that. It was completely interactive, without any commercial bits nor fixed/rehearsed routines, and she will allow herself to enjoy the session and go with the flow, which means every session with Happy will differ from the next. During my encounter, she would take the lead from time to time, planting her lips on mine, teaching me the national language of France, asking me to kiss her boobs, etc.

In fact, the entire session was first initiated by her. I was on my best behaviour due to the awkward fact that we have a common friend in Feel. Happy sat on my didi and assured me that she wasn't going to rape me. She then coaxed me into action by uttering, "一男一女在床上如果男的什么也不做对那个女生是种侮辱." Hence, in order not to insult her, I had to go for it, LOL. No graphic details. We totally sextified each other by the end of a session that lasted probably around 20 minutes. It had nearly everything except FJ and BBBJ.

She has a regular stream of return customers to keep her sufficiently busy, and after trying her service, it is easy to understand why. Not for SYT lovers, nor those for whom a pretty face is everything, but a good option for those who enjoy a good massage, appreciate good service, and seek hard core satisfaction.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-happy/
Old 21-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Ya tried her. Looks wise still so so. But hj damn mechanical. Juz wan to rush u and sent u off.
anyone tried her friend Lucy? is she also the same ?
Old 21-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Maybe is she work until 11pm lah

Bro u sure that shop got licence?

If have licence they won't operate this way lah

The operator is very similar to previous one operator which was raided too many times and closed based on the way they advertise
I didn't say the shop got licence leh.. went to the few joints before which have been closed as you mentioned. Wondering if we customers will face any problem if caught in the act e.g. hj during a raid? Will we be taken back to the station for questioning or let off on the spot after co-operation? Didn't think of this until 1 of the bro said we will up lorry with them.. so far touch wood never been in this situation and of course hope not
Old 21-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
These jokers protect ML as if they protect their wives.
I seriously don't understand, protect her for what? So she doesn't have enough business? Seriously.

Just that this is not the correct thread to share this. It is on the H&C thread where a TS post her advert. It is very easy to get contacts through the TS I believe.

With a little bit of research, it is pretty easy to find.
Old 21-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
Previously known as ABC I believe. Search it a bit and you can find some information.
Old 21-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I seriously don't understand, protect her for what? So she doesn't have enough business? Seriously.

Just that this is not the correct thread to share this. It is on the H&C thread where a TS post her advert. It is very easy to get contacts through the TS I believe.

With a little bit of research, it is pretty easy to find.
Ah Loong is always so serious one, no nonsense hor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1