The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Wtf going on nowadays, from stealing money to demanding money. What you did is right, never give in to those bitch. Next time encounter similar situation just tell them not happy can call police/ AV. Why not post the spa name so bros here can avoid , she pr so what. Anyway, imho ,thats what i always do ,bros here wanted to try out a new spa always have a plan B whereby if first one fail at least a 2nd one sure can make you leave a happy man.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will learn from you guys..
Old 06-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. Don't be suckered into pay high prices for what you can basically get for half the price instead.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed. Don't let these unscrupulous prc mei mei and their okt bosses make obscene profits at your expense.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
bros here wanted to try out a new spa always have a plan B whereby if first one fail at least a 2nd one sure can make you leave a happy man.
totally agree, when testing new ground I always have regular place in mind as plan B
Old 06-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
The market rate use to be$35 for 45mins,then they upp to $40 then upp again to $45 and now some even $50.Dont know what the fuck they doing think we are carrots.I think we should pay more than $50 for HJ,for FJ $100-$120 is acceptable.If service is good n auto roam available tips for them range $20-$30 is fine for me.But some asshole is asking $80 for HJ and $150-$200 for FJ that's too much.I will tell them off.
so far so good all this while nvr ask for pricing normally just push $100 for full service and only once the gal ask for $20 more and that's acceptable to me.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 22
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

We should stick to the standard rate of $50, 80 and $100 for hj, bj and fj respectively and don't give anything extra. For those asking for price higher than standard rate, we should boycott it. Our pay is not easy to earn too.

Next up list:
Old 07-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

I notice its getting bad to worse nowadays, especially those late night massage places. Personally experience, Viet joint is the worse. PRC joint once awhile you can still find good ones(But quite rare). Same here i won't pay more than 50,80,100 unless is a sty with good service to being with, i don't mind paying an extra 10 or 20. Sooner or later they will get lesser and lesser customers if these continue.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttk3388 View Post
I notice its getting bad to worse nowadays, especially those late night massage places. Personally experience, Viet joint is the worse. PRC joint once awhile you can still find good ones(But quite rare). Same here i won't pay more than 50,80,100 unless is a sty with good service to being with, i don't mind paying an extra 10 or 20. Sooner or later they will get lesser and lesser customers if these continue.
my experience is inverse from you. Viet joint are the most reasonable with great GFE. PRC is quite bad
Old 07-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
presario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypresario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just went to a joint in south bridge road

ML was good looking with a good body.
Massage i can feel effort.
When it comes to the happy ending, 80 for hj plus top roaming plus take off top.
I told her I will pay only 50, she said she put in effort so cannot 白做.
I replied where got.. I'm paying you what..

So I refused.. She gave black face.. My marikita straight away go down..
She continue to press, said its market standard and all the gals here do at the same price. I just refused to give into her demands.. So I just rejected all offers.
I said I don't want happy ending lio.. No mood. Cannot touch cannot come.

In the end, she gave in with a black face.. $50 with top roaming.

Shiok Pictures

Thanks to all Bros who have upped me! I will return the favor!! Pls pm me if i have not.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by presario123 View Post
I just went to a joint in south bridge road

ML was good looking with a good body.
Massage i can feel effort.
When it comes to the happy ending, 80 for hj plus top roaming plus take off top.
I told her I will pay only 50, she said she put in effort so cannot 白做.
I replied where got.. I'm paying you what..

So I refused.. She gave black face.. My marikita straight away go down..
She continue to press, said its market standard and all the gals here do at the same price. I just refused to give into her demands.. So I just rejected all offers.

That's the way man . Always stick to market rate , mostly end up they will accept ,better to earn $50 than $0. But there are some who die die non negotiable this type must reject totally ask to finish the massage and before going off offer her one real banana to eat..
Old 07-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
levine is one of the Best!levine is one of the Best!levine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by presario123 View Post

once mood spoilt, everything also no use liao...
Old 12-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Went to a joint in parklane lvl 3. And was Shiok to be quote a high price for hj 100, bj 150 and fj for 200.... try to bargain with the ml but she also refuse to give in. In the end just wear bk my clothes and leave the place. This joint some more got no bathing facilities as told by the ml. Even slam the door after I leave the shop.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
Experia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterExperia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterExperia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Went to a joint in parklane lvl 3. And was Shiok to be quote a high price for hj 100, bj 150 and fj for 200.... try to bargain with the ml but she also refuse to give in. In the end just wear bk my clothes and leave the place. This joint some more got no bathing facilities as told by the ml. Even slam the door after I leave the shop.
Parklane from what I have went to so far like no go eh. All mainly golddiggers, piano to the max then quote GQ at high prices way above market rate! The worst part is when they quote you when it is just a short while into the session without having done anything but just chatting with you. Chat with you = $50 then 10 minutes later quote GQ get another $150-200, all done within half an hour, damn easy money for them, and sad man for us.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
so expensive ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1