The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
totodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where is Viet Girl from old H Spa Tampines

Hello guys,

I'm not sure if any of u guys here are familiar with H Spa at Tampines round market there. Previously it was called by a different name prior to renovation. Point is, there was a tall and pretty Viet girl previously worked there. I'm trying to locate her if she is still working in SG. Any of u guys got info?

Thanks!
Old 30-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Where is Viet Girl from old H Spa Tampines

Quote:
Originally Posted by totodude View Post
Hello guys,

I'm not sure if any of u guys here are familiar with H Spa at Tampines round market there. Previously it was called by a different name prior to renovation. Point is, there was a tall and pretty Viet girl previously worked there. I'm trying to locate her if she is still working in SG. Any of u guys got info?

Thanks!
this ml must be very special to TS. TS joined date 2015, this is his 1st post ever
and is dedicated to the viet ml whereabouts

so far as i can rem, round market got no spa start with H. r u sure u got it right?

or what is the new name of the spa that is renovated? otherwise is hard to help u. need more details bro
Old 30-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There a H spa there, what the ML name
Old 30-06-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesjack View Post
There a H spa there, what the ML name
ok, my bad means i didnt open my eyes big enough, sorry TS
Old 01-07-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Her name is silver.Now at a spa in North seragoon.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
is she ex-people park one?
Old 01-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

This one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
Old 13-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

haha. thanks for the help! yes. she is special indeed. H Spa is the new name after renovated. very difficult to track back since even the owner changed liao
Old 13-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

does not look like the one i'm looking for though. unless the make up and camera filter makes the photo look different. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1