The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Her's are not the words of a sane mind bro. No point arguing with someone who clearly needs professional help. Time to call it a night.
Oh the BLACKIE is here! Damn I really dislike BLACK skin! Wonder if your whore can find u when the lights is off in the night? God is fair cos he always gave BLACK SKIN white teeth.. What a fun day!!!!
Old 20-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
I am seeing myself in u based on your performance today. Damn! U must be so crazily obsessed with me to follow my trail But at least I didn't try to say I'm not but here u are hilarious like fuck! U gave me my subs in session great laughters... See u doing same tmr ya... I still need a clown like u to entertain my subs while I relax and sip on my wines....

RIP English
Old 20-02-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why aren't u asleep? Waiting to fuck the mother of your child or u were refused? Well if the mother of your child refuse to let u fuck then I can safely say u are not a mother fucker at this point. But in case some day u do and u stay married then u are still fucking the mother of your child. I seriously don't understand why u wanna deny this truth about your fucking your wife who mother your child? And when we put the words together, U are MOTHER FUCKER!

A lesson learnt... Interesting...
Clearly A MENSA member.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh the BLACKIE is here! Damn I really dislike BLACK skin! Wonder if your whore can find u when the lights is off in the night? God is fair cos he always gave BLACK SKIN white teeth.. What a fun day!!!!
These are the pearls of wisdom flowing from someone who constantly whines about being a victim of cyber bullying.

The hoe very clearly has deep seated Daddy and Mummy issues that were never resolved, and a morbid obsession with maternal copulation. Not to mention,she's clearly racist and very likely a psychopath.

Bros, I think I've said my piece , whilst this has been entertaining at times, curb stomping someone who has the cognitive and reasoning abilities of a mentally defunct chimp ultimately becomes stale.

I sincerely apologise to the bros who came here in the proper spirit of the forum but had to shovel through the shit instead.

Y'all be the judge.

Cheers

Last edited by REARAdmiral; 20-02-2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Xen, your racist comments are not appreciated. Singapore is a multi-cultural society. and racist comments are not acceptable in our society or any.

Continue your battle of words but stop the racism.

STAMP RACISM OUT.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Xen, your racist comments are not appreciated. Singapore is a multi-cultural society. and racist comments are not acceptable in our society or any.

STAMP RACISM OUT.
Didn't you get the memo? Bitch is angry. Ergo she can do and say whatever she pleases and no one is allowed to criticise or respond in kind.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
These are the pearls of wisdom flowing from someone who constantly whines about being a victim of cyber bullying.

The hoe very clearly has deep seeded Daddy and Mummy issues that were never resolved, and a morbid obsession with maternal copulation. Not to mention,she's clearly racist and very likely a psychopath.

Bros, I think I've said my piece , whilst this has been entertaining at times, curb stomping someone who has the cognitive and reasoning abilities of a mentally defunct chimp ultimately becomes stale.

I sincerely apologise to the bros who came here in the proper spirit of the forum but had to shovel through the shit instead.

Y'all be the judge.

Cheers
Yo skinny monkey, u jump up so early...

Sad....They said when someone is intoxicated, they tell the truth. Why won't u believe? I don't wear Black, I HATE BLACK because it look disgusting...

So thankful I rarely have BLACKIE in session... Anyway have fun fighting, join u guys in the night as I'm super busy with sessions today...

Funny, coming out from your mouth must solid truth? Wtf u think u are? Just some skinny and short monkey who is a pathetic loser in reality. I know no women likes u so u take it out here. I sort of recall more and more about u as we fought on. U are ugly, skinny, short and pale as junkie. Honestly, an embarrassing sight in reality....
Old 20-02-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post

STAMP RACISM OUT.
Am I? Why didn't u step out when ppl are insulting me and attacking my family? Great show to watch? Entertaining to watch a mother with kids being mocked by u dickheads in here because it makes u dickheads feel superior to watch a mother being called a sex worker, a bitch, a slut?

Are u giving lessons on respect after giving me shit? IU guys are so fucking hilarious...Anyway I don't buy it!

PS*It has always been in history that BLACK are slaves and lowest lifeforms. Why can't I state the fact?!?!?!
Old 20-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Goddessxenia;19789834]Yo skinny monkey, u jump up so early...

Sad....They said when someone is intoxicated, they tell the truth. Why won't u believe? I don't wear Black because I HATE BLACK because it look disgusting...

So thankful I rarely have BLACKIE in session... Anyway have fun fighting, join u guys in the night as I'm super busy with sessions today...

This will be the final time i dignify you with a response, and I suggest you find a pen pal or invest in a dildo and let other samsters enjoy their forum.

Going by your puerile insults and unintelligible tantrums, you do seem to be in a perpetual state of intoxication, and likely have at some point in your life suffered from permament and irreparable brain damage.

Quite why you think I am of a minority race or have a dark skin tone is way beyond me. But it's hardly surprising that you've shown your true,bigoted,hateful colours. A real credit you are to the human race as I've said before.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't you get the memo? Bitch is angry. Ergo she can do and say whatever she pleases and no one is allowed to criticise or respond in kind.
Well, scroll back to the beginning of our war, who is the one who started branding me name? If u can, why can't I? Tell me why u dickheads can and I can't? U dickheads are supreme/superior being from some God forsaken planet?
Old 20-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=REARAdmiral;19789869]
Quote:

Sad....They said when someone is intoxicated, they tell the truth. Why won't u believe? I don't wear Black because I HATE BLACK because it look disgusting...

This will be the final time i dignify you with a response, and I suggest you find a pen pal or invest in a dildo and let other samsters enjoy their forum.

Going by your puerile insults and unintelligible tantrums, you do seem to be in a perpetual state of intoxication, and likely have at some point in your life suffered from permament and irreparable brain damage.

Quite why you think I am of a minority race or have a dark skin tone is way beyond me. But it's hardly surprising that you've shown your true,bigoted,hateful colours. A real credit you are to the human race as I've said before.
Wow, my sub is right... U are on government handouts.... Seem to be so free, so attentive to reply in here while others are busy at work including myself. .

Skinny monkey, I'm entertaining u right now before my day begins so that u will be jumping non stop today AGAIN. I need u as my entertainment for my sessions today ya... Like I mentioned, having u as the main laughing topic in my session, I can roll in the money, sit back and relax while my sub read thru our war... Easy money... Hahaha...

Don't stop... Can't wait to see your new monkey play...
Old 20-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
RIP English
LOL OMG this is killing me. As much as I think this is pointless I don't want it to stop. I think I'm evil LOL
Old 20-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh... Welcome another Mother Fucker! Are u married? Wife? Kids? If u fit all my questions then u are 100% True blood Mother Fucker!
You do know technically your husband is a mofo and so is your dad? Your sons (if you have boys) will be mofos too unless they vow celibacy. *shakes head*
Old 20-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=REARAdmiral;19789869]
Quote:

Coming from someone who doesn't even have the decency to do 1 single charity work... U are really making me laugh so hard. Are u too poor to find a more solid topic to attack me?

At least I'm honest! I don't like Skinny Monkey and Blackie. But u guys gives me great inspiration in my sessions today...

Well, I will come back tonight to fill u in on my sessions details ya... Keep it going dickheads, u guys are making my cash register ringing non stop... Gosh. Perfect marketing tools for me....

*PS - keep the battle going... Don't stop... I want...I need... I really want.... Omg.... I feel good.... Hahaha
Old 20-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
You do know technically your husband is a mofo and so is your dad? Your sons (if you have boys) will be mofos too unless they vow celibacy. *shakes head*
U are so stupid! U think I don't know that? Damn bloody stupid... That Mother Fucker is such general terms for MEN! Unless u are gay.... Pls.... Don't educate me on Mother Fucker ya... I'm a dominatrix, I've seen more dicks than all the cocks u ever sucked...

Be creative... I need inspiration for my sessions... Another of my marketing tools.. Lmao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1