The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race course road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Don't really understand the experiences of my dear bros. Wendy always was friendly and gave me good svc for $50, especially when she was at McP*n.
But hey, haven't gone here for a couple of months now, so I hope she will be the same when I return. And that will be soon!
You must be very yandao. All permium rates except you. Power

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
marcohash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried the 2nd spa from the noodle store before CB. 35 ages big boobs Singaporean as she said. And it was not bad but $100 with hj, stripping and roaming. Not sure it was negotiable because I was very drunken.

Will try next time. Sometimes I have errands near there. Or any requests to try? lol
Old 14-07-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

I'm more interested in the other milf. She goes by the Chinese name RAIN.

Anyone got any FR on her?
Old 14-07-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
wlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we should boycott this shop
Old 14-07-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I just went to 1 spa near that area...

The spa have I think 5 ML.. as I like sweet thing I ask for the ML name s_g_r...

Massage is 58.. she use elbow to do the massage.. did accidentally touch my balls lah.. so I know should have something le..

Quote for 50 for hj.. and if need to roam add 20 ... Haha

I told her too ex lah.. she told me all gals there charge this price... then I decline lor.. she then tell me ok lah.. just dun give 50 can already... so mean 51 dollar also can lah.. haha..I think..

Anyway I give her 60 lor...

Hj very mechanic.. as for her boobs I think a cup or max a small b..
Old 14-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Conclusion is to avoid all SPA from this area...seems mostly are range from 50-100 in HJ depending on ML. Lazy to hit and miss, Jurong still better place for massage. Mostly 30 - 50 for HJ only.

Side track abit. I just got a pm from other bro that another joint in AMK W** Spa Kary which I am aiming is also friend of wendy. Is true as I saw them chat in wechat moments. Confirm both is from Ina SPA and carrot head HJ for both is 100..Siao.

All bros here are so informative. Thanks for sharing

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Its Eve I know in ina. I think she got a tattoo on her back something like that. Her GQ is expensive, she will give u various menu options, and every add on just start increasing price. If u nego fj lower price she cut down some services as well like at that price cannot paint, nor bm nor lick etc.
Had 1 fj only and never rtf already. She even wechat me to visit her before Ina close down. I just say her services too exp, she got angry and nvr contact again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Obviously, is the Wendy from Ina Spa. That one is notorious. Avoid.

Last edited by eastscorpion; 14-07-2020 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old 14-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Guys, my mistake. Its Eve, not wendy.
But I must say her figure, boobs and looks I like, wont reject type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
If really is the wendy I know in ina. The comments is accurate. I think she got a tattoo on her back something like that. Her GQ is expensive, she will give u various menu options, and every add on just start increasing price. If u nego fj lower price she cut down some services as well like at that price cannot paint, nor bm nor lick etc.
Had 1 fj only and never rtf already. She even wechat me to visit her before Ina close down. I just say her services too exp, she got angry and nvr contact again.

Last edited by eastscorpion; 14-07-2020 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old 14-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I just went to 1 spa near that area...

The spa have I think 5 ML.. as I like sweet thing I ask for the ML name s_g_r...

Massage is 58.. she use elbow to do the massage.. did accidentally touch my balls lah.. so I know should have something le..

Quote for 50 for hj.. and if need to roam add 20 ... Haha

I told her too ex lah.. she told me all gals there charge this price... then I decline lor.. she then tell me ok lah.. just dun give 50 can already... so mean 51 dollar also can lah.. haha..I think..

Anyway I give her 60 lor...

Hj very mechanic.. as for her boobs I think a cup or max a small b..
Is this place along the road? Deco is white in colour?
Old 14-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
Is this place along the road? Deco is white in colour?
Bingo bro..

Any gal u recommend?
Old 14-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bingo bro..

Any gal u recommend?
Yxyx MuxNi or RaxnBxw also not bad.
Like YxYo looks tho
Old 14-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yxyx MuxNi or RaxnBxw also not bad.
Like YxYo looks tho
Ok thank bro...

I also think her look ok leh.. haha.. mayb I try next time.. ur golden q how much?

Upped u +16
Old 14-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok thank bro...

I also think her look ok leh.. haha.. mayb I try next time.. ur golden q how much?

Upped u +16
Same as yours. But no upsize of 20 leh. Maybe they see me no want touch so didn't ask.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same as yours. But no upsize of 20 leh. Maybe they see me no want touch so didn't ask.
So u never do the roaming ha... not wasted meh don't do tunning or exercise ur hand meh😁 haha...

Next time I find other see how... See will try charge me a not...
Old 15-07-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Conclusion is to avoid all SPA from this area...seems mostly are range from 50-100 in HJ depending on ML. Lazy to hit and miss, Jurong still better place for massage. Mostly 30 - 50 for HJ only.

Side track abit. I just got a pm from other bro that another joint in AMK W** Spa Kary which I am aiming is also friend of wendy. Is true as I saw them chat in wechat moments. Confirm both is from Ina SPA and carrot head HJ for both is 100..Siao.

All bros here are so informative. Thanks for sharing

Whole Jurong best, never had overpriced HJ, only annoying thing is the P massage package, but that's happening everywhere

Share either recommended or condemned, not for the sake of it~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1