The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
bloodbandit is one of the Best!bloodbandit is one of the Best!bloodbandit is one of the Best!bloodbandit is one of the Best!
Re: Share your SIL/GFsister stories

I think we should start a telegram grp with all the ppl fantasizing bout their sils..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FriskyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please update more and soon.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lkari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheer to the writer. Pls write more soon.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 4
hamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to behold

TS, please continue!

My story is about my gf's sis. She usually hang her, sometime recently washed & still wet,
sometime used, bra & pantie on the door frame inside of the toilet. I will go to my gf's house
quite often & actually those sight for me is quite common. But suddenly one day my perversion
struck, when I was using the toilet, I took her used bra & gave it a good sniff & suddenly I felt
my knees were weak & my little Hamka stood up. Out of nowhere, I suddenly took off
my pants & starting to rub him using the bra. And then I think you all can guess how it ended lah. Hahahaha.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
bloodbandit is one of the Best!bloodbandit is one of the Best!bloodbandit is one of the Best!bloodbandit is one of the Best!

All those with pictures of their sils panties or bra maybe we can trade pics as well..
Old 05-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Stud0702 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Share your SIL/GFsister stories

Hahaah go on TS story is nice
Old 07-12-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 6
Rassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well if you guys want to create a telegram group chat. Pm your telegram name. I’ll set it up.

Will continue with more of my experiences with SY soon!
Old 07-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue here la, reading here more fun
Old 08-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 6
Rassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRassy1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Didnt know got feedback for more of SY.

These kind of experiences dont come very often. But what can i say? SY is a growing girl. The way she dress is getting less conservative.

SY recently got this fbt like shorts. No inner lining, high slit with loose flaps. What i mean is the flaps covering the front and back lifts up very easily. Furthermore the slit goes up quite high. Tease my cock to the max.

So one night she decided to wear this for me to see. She decided to tease my cock. During dinner keep stealing glances at her legs. Cock want to stand alr. My perverse mind whole dinner keep thinking about her. Wondering if i will ever get to see her pussy again.

Cut the long story short, after dinner went to the room stripped naked and waited for my gf to come. Best part was my gf decided to talk dirty and guess who she decided to bring into our sex fantasy.

Yup thats right boys, SY. Not sure if my gf saw me keep bio SY. But its was the perfect moment. I banged my gf so hard while my gf pretended to be her sister. That night bang until my gf also KO. I unloaded a huge load all over my gf ass. After cleaning up both of us fell asleep. But you know those kind of sleep where your mind still awake but body sleeping?

My pervert mind still couldnt get enough of SY. I woke up about 1 hour later(this 1 hour later i not sure if really 1 hour but for the sake of the story lets just put it as 1 hour lol. Not very important detail but.. you know..). During the 1 hour sleep i kept thinking how to see more of SY.

After 1 hour of planning my mission i got up. Walked out naked to use the toilet. Good thing my gf KO. Some of you maybe wondering i so daring walk out naked not scared of parents wake up? Well once my future in laws sleep they dont come out of the room.

I decided to execute my mission.

1. Check if my gf will wake up: sleeping like a log.
2. Check if SY sleeping: lights offed quite late at night alr. Should be clear.
3. Open SY room door slowly: heng the door got oil, no squeaking sounds. Opened the door just nice my body can go in.
4. Peek my head in to check: knn room so dark and my eyes not adjusted yet.
5. Still cant confirm if SY sleeping: suddenly heard a sound coming from SY.

Balls dropped to the cold floor. Dont forget i was butt naked.

TBC..
Old 08-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

hamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to beholdhamka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
this 1 hour later i not sure if really 1 hour but for the sake of the story lets just put it as 1 hour
I laughed so hard on this sentence! Hahahahaha.

Awaiting for your further story telling!
Old 09-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 9
fatalfacts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatalfacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many years ago before I get married, I got an ex-gf who got an elder sis who always braless at home. She liked to use laptop and watched her drama in the living room. I always pretended going over and stood up watching drama with her. My intention was to see her downblouse with nipples shown. Her aerola, nipples and shape of breasts looked exactly same as my ex, except my ex is C cup, hers is B cup.

I always got a question, do most siblings’ nipples same as one another?
Old 09-12-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
10019999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy10019999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
Many years ago before I get married, I got an ex-gf who got an elder sis who always braless at home. She liked to use laptop and watched her drama in the living room. I always pretended going over and stood up watching drama with her. My intention was to see her downblouse with nipples shown. Her aerola, nipples and shape of breasts looked exactly same as my ex, except my ex is C cup, hers is B cup.

I had a similar encounter as you bro. My ex gf has a twin sister and always braless at home as well. Both of them have almost the same size of tits and nipple shape. These were so many moment that I have full downblouse view from my ex sister as she didn't really care. I wonder if those tits taste the same. But too bad no chance to find out anymore.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Share your SIL/GFsister stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post

No leh, me and my brothers all different shape and sizes!
Advert Space Available