The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
hysterectomy affect sexual life?

Will women be sexually less active and have affected sexual lives after hysterectomy???
Will they have lesser orgasm and less fluid when sex? What are the solutions?
Can samsters brudders or sisters share kind thoughts?
Old 19-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Will women be sexually less active and have affected sexual lives after hysterectomy???
Will they have lesser orgasm and less fluid when sex? What are the solutions?
Can samsters brudders or sisters share kind thoughts?
Just nice I heard this on 938 NOW. The expert say it will not affect the lady at all, or will have very minimal impact.

However, after the ops, will take a few months to get the juices flowing normal again.
Old 19-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: hysterectomy affect sexual life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Just nice I heard this on 938 NOW. The expert say it will not affect the lady at all, or will have very minimal impact.

However, after the ops, will take a few months to get the juices flowing normal again.
Thank you for the reply. I just met one lady frd, have not hook up yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1