The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
Growing up with hot cousins
Cousin A –First saw her zaogeng when we were way younger but no malice. Things got different in one of our family trips when I was 13 and she was 12. On the first morning of our trip, after she showered, Maybe no malice for her, she was already in her bra and panties after she removed her towel. The panty she was wearing was ugly (disposable type) but it gave so much view. It was very transparent. I could see my cousin’s bush! Too bad she was wearing some napkin so I can’t really see her pussy. I can see her full ass from the back. She was in her undies for 10 minutes until she gets dressed. That 3 day trip was heaven to me ....

She got a younger sister. Cousin B. to be continued..
now the continuation

She got a younger sister. Cousin B. about 6 years younger. First time she caught my attention when she was 11. She was sitting in the living room with her short shorts. It was kinda loose and her undies too. Saw her bald hairless pussy. It turned me on but I felt guilty looking at it.

Cousin A is really a careless girl. She is someone that can be easily peeped on. One time we were at the mall with her short skirt. While I was buying some drinks and her waiting at the bench, her white undies can be seen. I think a handful of guys saw it. It was quite a turn on. Maybe some her male classmates saw her undies too. One time, while swimming at the beach. Some sides of her bush can be seen.

When Cousin A visited from the states. She was already 21 then. I miss her nude body that I saw 5 years earlier. So I gave in to my lustful desires and hid a camera in the shower room. First time I caught her was so beautiful, with her stripping off taking out some panty pads. Her body still looks so young, pink boobs are still perky size b but bush is now fuller. On the next tries, I sometimes I take out the shower curtain. I love how she washes her pussy and butt, how she dries her body. Put on her undies and sometimes with pad. Also love it that she will brush her teeth topless and just in her panties. It was so erotic and sexy. There are moments I caught her looking at mirror appreciating her nude sexy body. Sometimes I was able to sniff her used undies too. There was one time after she came back from a bali trip, I saw that her bush is all gone. Saw her shaved bald pussy and it looks tight and beautiful. I also saw hair stubbles growing in the next few days. Too bad she only stayed with us during her junior year vacation and didn’t happen again.

Cousin B also moved in when she was 15. She dresses less sexy than cousin A and doesn’t wear sleeveless nighties so no side boobs for me. Although she is always bra less at home with oversized shirt and could see her undies too (sometimes with pads). I also I got tempted to see her developing body. First time I caught her made me nervous. I first saw Cousin A at 16 and she is just 15. Cousin B doesn’t close the shower curtains. Saw her with just a small line of pubic hair. It was beautiful. Her boobs are perky but way smaller and more brown than pink. Her body is sexy in her own way but I still prefer Cousin A. However one day I caught her that she shaved off her bush. I really surprised me and I think 15 is too young to shave. But her bald pussy looks heavenly. One time her bald pussy was facing straight the camera and she was examining the sides of her perfect pussy lips. I was so excited watching it. A few days later, maybe some hairs are growing back. She was scratching her pussy. Best moment when I saw her spreading her pussy lips while showering. Her insides was pink. Too bad it was kinda far from the camera. I also love that she does stretching in the shower while naked. Also caught her changing pads and napkins just like her big sis. This went on till she left of university.
Old 21-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
ScrewOldboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cousin A –First saw her zaogeng when we were way younger but no malice. Things got different in one of our family trips when I was 13 and she was 12. On the first morning of our trip, after she showered, Maybe no malice for her, she was already in her bra and panties after she removed her towel. The panty she was wearing was ugly (disposable type) but it gave so much view. It was very transparent. I could see my cousin’s bush! Too bad she was wearing some napkin so I can’t really see her pussy. I can see her full ass from the back. She was in her undies for 10 minutes until she gets dressed. That 3 day trip was heaven to me

1 year later, She got transferred to another school near our place. Was nervous and excited to learn that she was going to stay with us during weekdays. First night, she is already bra less. I could see her nips pointing out from her shirt. A few weeks later she was wearing something sleeveless nighty with no bra. I could see her full boobs from the side. Her developing size B perky boobs and pinkish tits were so lovely. Sometimes I would sit beside her so I could get a better view. It looks so soft that I wanted to touch and suck them. Unfortunate there was no phone cameras then. She always wear an oversized shirt at home and I can always see her cotton panties (too bad not the translucent ones I saw during our trip). Sometimes she wears some napkin or pad which I find sexy.

One night, our neighbor suddenly visited to show off his new PlayStation. Her sidesboobs and nipples can be seen while playing. Maybe our neighbor got a free show.

3 years later. I was 17 and she was 16. We were fixing our house and shared rooms and bathrooms. One night she got out of the bathroom naked as she forgot her towel. I really don’t get it why she didn’t cover herself. Her walking naked to get her towel for 10 seconds was pure heaven. Her perfect sized perky boobs with pinkish tits, some few bush. Her butt was just ok but still cute. Don’t know why she did that but I was so happy. Maybe she saw that I kinda froze. It only happened once.

Also noticed that year she started to wear some thong. One time she was taking a nap with her short skirt. I saw her thong was kinda wedgied by her pussy. Her perfect labia camel toe was so visible. Not much pubes. The view was so heavenly. Also can see some sides of her asshole. Wanted to get a camera but she woke up after 3 mins. Too bad it was so fast. It only happened once. Although I see the side pussy in most nights with her oversized shirts or sleeveless PJs. This went on until she moved to university in the States.

Really great share, tks.
Old 21-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
FalconF16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cousin A –First saw her zaogeng when we were way younger but no malice. Things got different in one of our family trips when I was 13 and she was 12. On the first morning of our trip, after she showered, Maybe no malice for her, she was already in her bra and panties after she removed her towel. The panty she was wearing was ugly (disposable type) but it gave so much view. It was very transparent. I could see my cousin’s bush! Too bad she was wearing some napkin so I can’t really see her pussy. I can see her full ass from the back. She was in her undies for 10 minutes until she gets dressed. That 3 day trip was heaven to me

1 year later, She got transferred to another school near our place. Was nervous and excited to learn that she was going to stay with us during weekdays. First night, she is already bra less. I could see her nips pointing out from her shirt. A few weeks later she was wearing something sleeveless nighty with no bra. I could see her full boobs from the side. Her developing size B perky boobs and pinkish tits were so lovely. Sometimes I would sit beside her so I could get a better view. It looks so soft that I wanted to touch and suck them. Unfortunate there was no phone cameras then. She always wear an oversized shirt at home and I can always see her cotton panties (too bad not the translucent ones I saw during our trip). Sometimes she wears some napkin or pad which I find sexy.

One night, our neighbor suddenly visited to show off his new PlayStation. Her sidesboobs and nipples can be seen while playing. Maybe our neighbor got a free show.

3 years later. I was 17 and she was 16. We were fixing our house and shared rooms and bathrooms. One night she got out of the bathroom naked as she forgot her towel. I really don’t get it why she didn’t cover herself. Her walking naked to get her towel for 10 seconds was pure heaven. Her perfect sized perky boobs with pinkish tits, some few bush. Her butt was just ok but still cute. Don’t know why she did that but I was so happy. Maybe she saw that I kinda froze. It only happened once.

Also noticed that year she started to wear some thong. One time she was taking a nap with her short skirt. I saw her thong was kinda wedgied by her pussy. Her perfect labia camel toe was so visible. Not much pubes. The view was so heavenly. Also can see some sides of her asshole. Wanted to get a camera but she woke up after 3 mins. Too bad it was so fast. It only happened once. Although I see the side pussy in most nights with her oversized shirts or sleeveless PJs. This went on until she moved to university in the States.

Jolly great share, enjoy reading it.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

I've posted in other threads but it's been awhile since I decided to post anything.

This was one of my most memorable accidental incident involving my cousin.

I was invited to her chalet along with her BF and some friends. We've been close as cousins and I know she's quite a party girl (but a decent person). However, as cousins, I never had any fancy ideas about her although she probably have a pair of D or E cup boobs that swings every time she moves.

The usual chalet activities are pretty standard like BBQ, games and stuff so I'm not going to write about those boring things.

We were playing some games on the beach and it was close to dinner time and she decided to head back to the room to change for dinner. As usual she'll ask me to tag along and I just follow.

Back at the room, she went to search for some fresh clothing and went into the bathroom to change out of her swim suit. I then went to my bag (which was placed outside near to the bathroom) and took a fresh set of clothes but it was purely coincidental from the corner of my eye, I saw that the bathroom door wasn't fully shut.

I naturally look into it and saw that my cousin was removing her swim suit. It was a rather conservative one piece swim suite but because of her large boobs, it really attracted a lot of head turning from the opposite gender especially.

It's kind of odd that I didn't have any thoughts going on in my head and I just kept looking. She was looking straight at the side wall in front of her giving me quite a good angle of her full frontal view.

She started by pulling the straps on her swim suite and I can see that she had some difficulty getting her arms out of the way largely because of how tight her top is. When she finally succeeded in freeing up both her shoulders she sort of half wriggle and half pull her suit downwards.

In a split second, both her boobs sort of popped out of the suite giving me a view of her twin peaks. It was that moment I realized that they were huge compared to the average crowd. Both boobs were quite round and had light brown nipples the size of 20 cent coins. They sag slightly given the size and weight but they were beautiful.

Too be continued as I need to remember some of the details after this.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
skyhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share when you remembered the details bro taegukgi
Old 04-03-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Her swim suit look something like this except it was plain with no prints.

Her boobs and nipples look something like this

Old 04-03-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Share some pictures of my cousin's boobs. I think they are D or E cup depending on cut.

Old 05-03-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wow great shares bros.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow seh

Yr cousin boobs are supered

QUOTE=sennheiser;19842969]Share some pictures of my cousin's boobs. I think they are D or E cup depending on cut.

[/QUOTE]
Old 05-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Great share bro! The thrill is always catching a glimpse of the forbidden fruit.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Platinumtiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bros, thanks!!
Old 05-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wow seh

Yr cousin boobs are supered

QUOTE=sennheiser;19842969]Share some pictures of my cousin's boobs. I think they are D or E cup depending on cut.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. They are fantastic. I always stare at her chest when we meet up. Her dressing is cmi.. Body also abit bui bui. But boobs are really solid. Defy gravity kind of solid.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

How come u can take these pics?

QUOTE=sennheiser;19847135][/QUOTE]

Yeah. They are fantastic. I always stare at her chest when we meet up. Her dressing is cmi.. Body also abit bui bui. But boobs are really solid. Defy gravity kind of solid.[/QUOTE]
Old 06-03-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Saw quite a few times my youngest aunt.
I would spend the holidays and weekends at my aunt's house to play with my cousin. I was between 11-13 then. My aunt would wear like a tank top to sleep at night. She will usually remove he bra b4 bed. Her top was a worn out and yellow so when she was braless, very obvious can see thru her dark nips. The highlight was she would lift up her top to like wipe her face sometimes and I would get a peek of both her tits.

Another time, she tot we all were sleeping as she was cleaning the house. She was remove her top to wipe her sweat off. The when into the shower. She didn't realize I was looking the whole time and saw her totally topless. Curiosity got the best of me, as i heard her shower, I took a chair and climb up to peek at her. Saw her in her full glory. Firm b cup tits and a full bush. It was my first time seeing a women fully naked. And become my wanking material in my early days.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Had an encounter with a salesgirl.

She was a friend of a friend's and we met for drinks once and exchanged wechat. A few months later, i saw from Moments that she changed job and is selling an engineering product which i needed (masking this in case i got identified).

So i texted her and ask about the pricing, purely professional and direct. She emailed me the price list and voila! i saw that her company is actually just 2 blocks from mine. Well, i didnt spring into action, just briefly mentioned over wechat 'hey you are somewhat my neighbour. Maybe will bump into u at lunch?'

She replied with a 'Lol' and said 'Yeah maybe we can have lunch together too'.

Fast forward, she initiated lunch, i bought her bak kut teh, we met up for a 'professional discussion' about her products, my requirements before she had to leave to meet another client. Nothing went on the whole time....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1