The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 03-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Squirting recommendation

Hi Bros, can anyone introduce any ML/FL who can do squirting? Am looking for those who can really spray out the squirt. I’ve experienced a couple of MLs who can squirt out a little while I’m painting her but looking for those who can really spray on you while doing FJ

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Magnolia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Hardly find nowadays.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Got 1 D milf in boon keng spa. Her pussy is leaking wet. But no FJ in the shop, need to bring out hotel. CB squirting wet when she damn high
Old 04-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got 1 D milf in boon keng spa. Her pussy is leaking wet. But no FJ in the shop, need to bring out hotel. CB squirting wet when she damn high
Hi bro, can share with me the contact? Thanks
Old 04-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
bro,can share this nice lobang, i up ur point already!!
Old 04-05-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Seems got alot of super soaker fans here! Kekekelol
Old 04-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Wow a lot brothers had tried Esther. Really flooding as the whole bedsheets is wet. Poor housekeeping
She more to me as c cup. Got bf. So make it even more interesting
F her in the shop. Very exciting
Old 04-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Very interested also. Had one Thai FL but since COVID last year she went back already and now have boyfriend, sigh.

Please PM me if have contact!
Old 04-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Wow interesting. Have also been trying to look for 1.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
I also keen to try out ladies who squirt. I tried Cheryl before and yes, she squirt alot.. Hope to try other ladies as well
Old 04-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.
Can share this?
Old 04-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Squirting ....

Many years ago got this SG FL dome milf who claimed she was working during daytime as secretary in a factory & accept booking after her work at Lavender area H81. Awesome squirting. Sorry, forgot her name. Nostalgia. Rare breed of ladies. Oh, just take a look at local free lance thread, notice Kimmy at $250 per shot.

Last edited by liketosleep; 04-05-2021 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 04-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I also keen to try out ladies who squirt. I tried Cheryl before and yes, she squirt alot.. Hope to try other ladies as well
Bro can u share contact to me..
Old 04-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to clarify that the squirting we talking here is like the one in JAV 潮吹 and not just wet.
Wet is quite easy , as long as she is not old and not overused, its easy. a few ML was wet when I finger them.

Know a BBW and just realized that 潮吹 in JAV is real. Not just pump some liquid inside or ask the lady to urine 放尿 then call it squirting.

Her water really shoot out between the fingers and the palm.
I asked her to lick and she tasted it, no saltish taste or smell of ammonia.
She squirted about 4 times and panting. The car seats need to be wipe with tissue until it become wet towels

If ML or FL can squirt, I am impressed.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1