The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
YOLOed and banged it

She volunteered to cover face cause she just wants the physical enjoyment.

Clit was big (kinky). Pussy was wet and inviting, and up to 4 fingers can be shoved up. She gushed (likely squirted).

Who cares, the cap went on the sheets were hugged by her close to the face and she spreaded open and I went for it. Moaned like a girl.

Was fun.

RTF? It depends.

Its a free bang anyway. And to top it of she prepared the cap too.
Ding!!!! Achievement unlocked! U can proceed to the next level 😂 congrats btw!
Old 28-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ezyoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dilema : Fat butchy friend suggests a fuck

Quote:
OK I'm no Andy lau definitely. But at best this is a 4/10 butchy friend. Cover face go for it or what?

I'm worried I can't get an erection.

So WWYD here?
Normally Butch has pretty GF, if she have, invite her to the fuck session as a condition, or at least watch.. u sure can get erection.. might get lucky with a 3some... remember, all pussy feels the almost same... a butch's one will be especially tight!
Old 28-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Can la, go for it
Old 28-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro ceeko I try for u
Old 29-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

I also got a offer. Butch standing at 175cm, quite big size, short hair and claim that he want to have sex with a guy before she marrry a gal. I still considering want to take it up or not.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yup, got CB got tits. And she mowed the lawn for the sesh... so all good.
kudos don't bother about those comments on dont do it got nightmare traumatised etc not like asking u to fark a male. butch farkkng is gan song i tell u. esp when they moan
Old 29-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
kudos don't bother about those comments on dont do it got nightmare traumatised etc not like asking u to fark a male. butch farkkng is gan song i tell u. esp when they moan
I agree. The bi butch I used to fuck had boobs. Used to fuck her in her uniform and boob fuck her under her sports bra and cum on her chin, boobs and sports bra. She went to work in her stained bra after that.

She had problem with her childish gf. Rest is history.

One thing she used to dress up like a guy and go to my uni toilet during night class. Break time she will be fully naked and taking my cock in her mouth and pussy.

Those were the days.
Old 29-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
She must have beo him a long time to sex him n now cannot tahan liao mah.

She even volunteered to go get CD downstairs when I told her I didn't bring... Sob...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

WAH! I last time also want to bang a butch friend, heavily hinted to her, but was shot down... Now we don't even talk...

Old 29-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
hangzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OK I'm no Andy lau definitely. But at best this is a 4/10 butchy friend. Cover face go for it or what?

I'm worried I can't get an erection.

So WWYD here?
Pass on the contact for others who love.
Old 29-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
YOLOed and banged it

She volunteered to cover face cause she just wants the physical enjoyment.

Clit was big (kinky). Pussy was wet and inviting, and up to 4 fingers can be shoved up. She gushed (likely squirted).

Who cares, the cap went on the sheets were hugged by her close to the face and she spreaded open and I went for it. Moaned like a girl.

Was fun.

RTF? It depends.

Its a free bang anyway. And to top it of she prepared the cap too.
Ever think maybe she volunteered to cover face because she also donwan to see ur face? not trying to be rude here but, judging someone like that seriously is lowdown.

first of all if shes really a butch, chances r she kanna whatever traumatic shit thats why she turns to getting a man to fuck her, or if not, maybe she just wanna have fun. if shes not ur cup of tea den just move on in life la. u say ppl 4/10, maybe she thinks u r a 3/10.

furthermore, if shes a 4/10 and u still can get hard and fuck her....
i dunno wad to think about this.

no im not a butch or lesbian.
Old 29-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
S$50 gets you a good trip to Geylang for CAT50 Thai.
Then can have frog porridge too.
If you're nice, the Thai girl may give you a packet drink. I've got Milo before...

Don't ruin a friendship.
Girls can be bloody vindictive.
Worst circumstance - you reject her after she strips and she cries rape.
You're screwed for life!
I ever got 1 cat50 Thai give me 1 can red bull. 😂
Old 29-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Ever think maybe she volunteered to cover face because she also donwan to see ur face? not trying to be rude here but, judging someone like that seriously is lowdown.

first of all if shes really a butch, chances r she kanna whatever traumatic shit thats why she turns to getting a man to fuck her, or if not, maybe she just wanna have fun. if shes not ur cup of tea den just move on in life la. u say ppl 4/10, maybe she thinks u r a 3/10.

furthermore, if shes a 4/10 and u still can get hard and fuck her....
i dunno wad to think about this.

no im not a butch or lesbian.
She wanted some fun, I also wanted some fun, we had our doubts, and we went for it, it was good for her and me. She got real wet and I got hard and came, so I'd guess its all good.

I don't care if she covers her face be it for me or for her, point is, willing pussy, willing dick. So I reckon thats that and we leave it as it is.

4/10 food, if one is hungry will still eat, be it finish all or not, is subjective. Yes, there's some desperation from both sides maybe.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Highbury2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangzhou View Post
Pass on the contact for others who love.
Wah, like that damn jialat!
Old 30-08-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Question here. What if the butch really look like a guy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1