The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
X back bra straps!
Miss bonking my school ah lian in her cross back bra back in the days.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofighter View Post
Not forgetting those different colours of windbreakers which ah lians loved to wear... Orange.. L
Yellow.... Always saw them whenever we go for buffet dinner at marina south...

I got to know my first God sister.. Ah lian
. She is nice and understanding.. Still remember we can tok for hours over the phone...
Good ol days. Buffet then bonk or bonk then buffet among ah lian group. Remember this ah lian who introduced me as her tutor. Was so scared to get bashed up by her ah beng bf.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MIRC Days

I remember I asked a girl out from irc then. We had arranged to go for a movie date. We had chatted for quite some time so I agar agar she should be quite ok looking. That day came, I was waiting for her at Lido. She tapped me on the shoulder I turned around and saw a baby elephant. Sibei sad. But i alr bought tickets so no choice. Throughout the movie she kept chatting with my but I no mood liao. Asked me where to go after movie I just replied her I’m going to chop people after movie lol. She stunned sia haha. She asked me really meh and I said people owed me $$ never pay so going to chop them. After that we just went our own way and she never call me again haha.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of
Re: MIRC Days

mIRC days were the best memories. Group outings were the best, easily can swell to 30+ people each time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1