The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
No matter how much negative reviews there will be more idiots.
This has been happening for years.
Actually the negative reviews are posted by people who actually got good services from them. Lol...

I went to wax few weeks ago, she seem rushing to go back home....after waxing I was thinking she will sayang my cock but went out instead knn..... So waited in the room for her to come in...wow she changed to a normal clothes with thin t-shirt and easy access.....

Pretend got some stray hair left on my balls and then ask her to massage my cock. She immediately lube her hands with oil....fast job but who cares....never charge me extra for the job. Next visit see the negative reviews here real or fake.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Emiratesboyz90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Actually the negative reviews are posted by people who actually got good services from them. Lol...

I went to wax few weeks ago, she seem rushing to go back home....after waxing I was thinking she will sayang my cock but went out instead knn..... So waited in the room for her to come in...wow she changed to a normal clothes with thin t-shirt and easy access.....

Pretend got some stray hair left on my balls and then ask her to massage my cock. She immediately lube her hands with oil....fast job but who cares....never charge me extra for the job. Next visit see the negative reviews here real or fake.
Bro, can share the contact or location?
Old 06-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mik33k is Cool - loads of Potential

I need boyzilian, any bros recommend? Thanks
Old 06-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nineteen99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post

Sometime she never ask but just tips her a bit la.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
macdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
got this joint at gombak and tanjong pagar offers clean boyzillian also. tried twice once trimming and another time wax with aftercare. really worth the bucks and very professional.
“Aftercare” = HJ? :-D

Can you please PM me coords in Tj Pagar? Unable to Google... Tks, bro!
Old 06-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
got this joint at gombak and tanjong pagar offers clean boyzillian also. tried twice once trimming and another time wax with aftercare. really worth the bucks and very professional.

for those that wants clean and cheap can try but their booking really is back to back non stop so have to make arrangement in advance. if interested can just google very easy to find haha (also the 2 lady seems like syt, cant tell for sure from mask thou)
I got 1 regular at tanjong pagar and bukit batok home based. Manage to get 'aftercare' on 2nd visit onwward, she pretend never see anything and pass me wet tissue i Especially like the thrill of getting 'more' in a clean joint.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KingGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
got this joint at gombak and tanjong pagar offers clean boyzillian also. tried twice once trimming and another time wax with aftercare. really worth the bucks
Tanjong Pagar? Mind sharing Bro? Thx
Old 07-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
I got 1 regular at tanjong pagar and bukit batok home based. Manage to get 'aftercare' on 2nd visit onwward, she pretend never see anything and pass me wet tissue i Especially like the thrill of getting 'more' in a clean joint.
Hey bro what was the aftercare? How did she pretend never see? Haha
Old 08-10-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, can share the home based service contact?
Old 08-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can share the Tanjong Pagar contact ?
Old 08-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
elle87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyozai View Post
Recently drove past this shop in the East and decided to go in for a hair cut. There were only two ladies working in the shop and both of them were in short skirt. Realized that this is a Viet salon and decided to wash my hair as well as dig my ears.

The lady who attended to me was a Syt and later on I found out she’s Only 23. Previously I went to another Viet salon which had manhood grooming but no extras, so I decided to push my luck and ask if there’s manhood grooming here.

Apparently they do and it’s super cheap compared to the shop I went previously. Best of all it comes with happy ending. Will share ctc with senior bros here. Hope you all have as much fun as I do while trimming your heirloom.

Hi bro can share. Thx in advance
Old 08-10-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

Quote:
i think should be same joint haha u got it at which outlet with who Y or the other gurl
Old 08-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
i think should be same joint haha u got it at which outlet with who Y or the other gurl
Bro can share which place I want try as off day
Old 08-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but what is the meaning of aftercare?
Old 08-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Tried M recently.

Would say really prettiest and youngest.
Waxing wise, not so experienced..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread