The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
S. American girls??

I juz wonder if s.america babes will become the next wave after vietnam bu.

Our $50 very big over there
Old 29-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: S. American girls??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I juz wonder if s.america babes will become the next wave after vietnam bu.

Our $50 very big over there
Better to get Ukraine girl here than S america.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

U write in to AV and ask lor
Old 29-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
HamZam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn I really hope so. Geylang lacks in the booty department
Old 30-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yes, ukraine maybe cat150.... I think their girls already in high demand from Europe
Old 30-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes, ukraine maybe cat150.... I think their girls already in high demand from Europe
cat USD150 ..
mayb 40mins..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1