The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TJ81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Fr on pretty thai and viet gals, nice lobang!!~!!

well, salute to all laojiao in sammyboy forum, let's cheers for the cunt!!~!!this is my VERY FIRST FIELD REPORT!!~!! if i have written anything wrong, i m so sorry, cos newbie here, thank u very much!!~!!

22/01, tonight i feel so boring, feel want to go for a drink, drive around the JB almost one and half hrs, wah biang!! all the pubs and discos like bankrupt already, all close shops, then i check with my fren wat happen, ooh, our LATE JOHOR SULTAN PASS AWAY AT 10PM, that is the reason, cannot do anythng, LL drive back home, so serve our holy website again, sammyboy forum, HALLELUJAH!~ HALLELUJAH~! i check with the PM, oh oh oh!!~!! got lobang liao~~ from brother hornykock, without any hesitating, faster call and booking!!

well well well, that OKT ask me y so late call, i tell him, when v feel v need a bonk, ther is no timing, thank goodness!!~!! holy cow!!~!! this OKT is a nice guy, help me arrange a myanmar girl who can speak the mandarin, heng ah! so i confirm the overnight with him, faster go down the place, is at tmn sentosa, he also tell me wher to book the hotel and the room price, service excellent man!!

after that i confirm the hotel and room number with him, he ask the girl coming up, well, i wait for half an hr, gonna sleep, but cannot blame him, is me suddenly booking, so arrangement will hv a little bit problem.

knock knock knock!! ther she is, i can say, b4 the girl coming up, i thought maybe is bahbah type girl, never give the high expectation, i never wonder is a slim cute gem, after she come in the room, v intro each other n sitting down and eat something, dunno is supper or breakfast, cos that time is almost 4 am, she eat one mouth i eat one mouth, ah~~~~~ just like the AV girl v c, the voice very cute, face cute, everything cute, after finish eating v carry on the chit chat~~ and hug each other, so nice n romantic, gfe feeling!~! after that, v help each other take off the clothes, her body 33B-24-34, nice body, plus the small nipple(chocolate colour oh), just like two small chocolate hang on her breast wait for me to lick and suck, going for bath, she help me and my little bro washing!! hehehe! happy feeling!! after that v start our first session! kiss my ear, then nipple, maybe she is not experince enough, then i lie her down, kiss her and touch her body gently, she starting feel horny, i doing the fingering, her pinky abalone starting get wet, when i want to lick her pinky place, she refuse, k, then i ask her suck mine, wat such a deep throat, n wat i surprise is, her looks is innocent, but when she get horny, u never imagine she bcome a wild gal man!!~!! after that she ride on me, wow, really damn horny voice, and her ride, make me feel thrill and get harden on my little bro to enjoy her ride!! after her wild ride for ten minutes, is my turn to bonk her, normal style, i up she lie down, i bonk her hardly like the train that complete with rocket engine, wow! her voice so wild and make me bonk harder, pop! pop! pop! pop! i carry on the bonk for ten minutes, then v cum together!! so nice feeling that cum with this little innocent devil!

then v rest a while, going for shower again!~! after that v sleep for a while, then the second bonk start, this time v try different style, from the doggy on bed, doggy in bath room, doggy on toilet bowl, both sit on toilet bowl bonk, return to bed try other different style, this second bonk also the end by v both cum together, but it last almost one hour until v cum!~!~!

actually i have the third bonk, but i never go for it, cos her pinky abalone starting pain, poor thing cos of me

thats all folks!~!

name: MAY(she really mei(beautiful) loh)
height: 160
body:33b-24-34
bj:7/10
fj:9.5/10(her sound system really will make u crazy)
frenching:she not allow
licking:she not allow
fingering:8/10
gfe feeling:7/10(cos cannot frenching)
service:1210(she is gentle and easy to shy, never rush, some more she feel pain still ask me want to go for third round or not)
RTF:sure if have money again

bro who go for this girl pls be gentle to her, money is hard to earn, v r all the same!!~!! thank u very much!! cheers for the cunt!!~!!
Old 23-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Re: Fr on pretty thai and viet gals, nice lobang!!~!!

forgot mention to all bro, overnight charge for RM300 to RM400, 3 shots, hotel not inclusive, thanks!
Old 23-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Bro TJ,

Without frenching can there be GF Feeling? Hmmmm .....

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 24-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ81 View Post
forgot mention to all bro, overnight charge for RM300 to RM400, 3 shots, hotel not inclusive, thanks!
THanks for your Fr
Old 24-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

how come my point drop to zero?
Old 24-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

kunek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice FR ...
Old 24-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

walao!~! so jia lat, zero point bro hornykock, hey, ther is someone pm me ask for okt num, can give or not?
Old 24-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

well bro darkash, pls read my FR, v have hug each other, some more when i bonk her, v also hug each other, even no frenching still have the gfe feeling man!!~!!
Old 24-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Samster

well bro kunek, thank u for ur appreciation, if u have post the FR, pls pm me go and read too, i m waiting, hehehe, cheers!~!
Old 24-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Samster

kunek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
well bro kunek, thank u for ur appreciation, if u have post the FR, pls pm me go and read too, i m waiting, hehehe, cheers!~!
Hehehe dun worry , I will ....
Old 24-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
walao!~! so jia lat, zero point bro hornykock, hey, ther is someone pm me ask for okt num, can give or not?
can lah. but he afraid of police informer
Old 26-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
simble01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, how much the hotel cost? overnight from what time?
Old 27-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fr on pretty thai and viet gals, nice lobang!!~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simble01 View Post
Hi Bro, how much the hotel cost? overnight from what time?
well, bro, the hotel cost RM80 TO RM 1XX, the overnight session u need to discuss the timing with the OK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1