The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Drs Tan &  Partners. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

Old 24-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
coffeeo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoffeeo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Blowjob from girl with tongue piercing

Hi all. Recently got a bj from my FB who has tongue piercing with no condom of course. Had a good service and of course I came but not into her mouth, it was outside. May be a bit paranoid now but what are the chance of me getting STD? Her tongue wound wasn’t bleeding and there was no blood on my penis but still prefer to clear the air here.

Thanks for advice.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Zoid1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blowjob from girl with tongue piercing

Chances of getting STD like genital herpes, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, Chlamydia , syphilis .

HIV negligible risk.

The internet is never a place to diagnose a medical condition, the only way to know if you are infected is to go get tested during and after the incubation period.

If you want to cut cost, get tested after 3 months. If you are paranoid, 3-5 days get tested for Chlamydia and gonorrhea. At the 1 month and 3 months mark, test for syphilis and HIV.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Bulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
Her tongue wound wasn’t bleeding and there was no blood on my penis but still prefer to clear the air here
If that is the case bro personally i think you have nothing to worry about actually
Old 25-09-2018, 05:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1705 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all. Recently got a bj from my FB who has tongue piercing with no condom of course. Had a good service and of course I came but not into her mouth, it was outside. May be a bit paranoid now but what are the chance of me getting STD? Her tongue wound wasn’t bleeding and there was no blood on my penis but still prefer to clear the air here.

Thanks for advice.
You can catch loads of STDs from unprotected oral sex.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/is-or...fe-sex-3133091

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-09-2018, 07:14 AM

My Reputation: Points: 21781 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

blood doesnt always need to be present in virus/bacterial transmission..

read this post.
What STIs can you get from oral sex?
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=121

Quote:

Thanks for advice.

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Old 17-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
blood doesnt always need to be present in virus/bacterial
Thats rather new to me, i always thought in the past there had to be some blood present
Old 19-10-2018, 06:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 21781 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

other bodily fluids(e.g semen, savlia ,vaginal fluids) can also transmit STD....
even skin contact is sometime enough to transmit some std without the presence of blood.(e.g herpes)

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationsh...ng-stds-basics

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmReallyNotGay View Post
Thats rather new to me, i always thought in the past there had to be some blood present

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Old 19-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8962 / Power: 16
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

I would normally avoid girls (BJ) with tongue piercing..for safety reasons.
Advert Space Available