The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmartin View Post
my fist FR so please bare with me.

This happend on Sept 1. Sorry i was not able to FR right away.

Name:Xiao Lan
House: L16 H6A
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Big and saggy, brown and sensitive nipples
Body: Not fat, fair
BBBJ: was just ok
Deed: we only did woman on top. Nice seening her big tits move up and down.

It was very hard since she does not know how to speak english.
thxs for the fr
Old 30-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from this list by BronzeGod

Big boobs and good service, I would recommend:

1. Fang Fang WH1606
2. Meiqi 2033
3. Zhong Qing 1608
4. Si Si 1612
5. Bobo 1612

can any brother tell me which girls allow painting and enjoy?

Last edited by MrAnalyst; 30-09-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First Encounter with Xiao Lan

L1606A Xiao Lan

GFE : 9/10
Look : 7/10
AR : 8/10
Painting : 9/10
BBBJ : 69 bbbj and very nice
Catbath : 7/10
Body : acceptable for me
Boob Massage: nice
Sucking my Back with Oil : don't know what is that , not a fan
Boob : D (very big and natural)
FJ : too short , so can't rate much but she is willing to please
French: light
RTF : sure

she is willing to please and talkative.

Last edited by MrAnalyst; 30-09-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
fr on xiao lan

decided to go check out what the hype is abt

okt very nice. saw xiao lan. i wasnt too keen on her body shape and looks. decided to give it a go anyways.

looks 5/10 (not chio type, mature look, round face)
body 5/10 some excess meat here and there
boobs 7/10 d cup probably, super soft and slightly deflated
bbbj 7/10 not bad
ar 8/10 quite thorough
fj 5/10 bushy but quite accomodating

really not my type. a bit of auntie look. she came up to kiss my neck and i turned my face away cause her breath was not pleasant. and when her saliva dried up on my chest i didnt like the smell..

overall 3.5/10
rtf prob not

thanks anyways for the reccommendation
Old 01-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
fr on xiao lan

decided to go check out what the hype is abt

okt very nice. saw xiao lan. i wasnt too keen on her body shape and looks. decided to give it a go anyways.

looks 5/10 (not chio type, mature look, round face)
body 5/10 some excess meat here and there
boobs 7/10 d cup probably, super soft and slightly deflated
bbbj 7/10 not bad
ar 8/10 quite thorough
fj 5/10 bushy but quite accomodating

really not my type. a bit of auntie look. she came up to kiss my neck and i turned my face away cause her breath was not pleasant. and when her saliva dried up on my chest i didnt like the smell..

overall 3.5/10
rtf prob not

thanks anyways for the reccommendation

Thanks for your informative fr bro SBF
LMFAO when you described the dried spit on your chest.
And the stench emanating from it.
That's just mindblowing, especially when it blows up in your face!

I noticed a lot of PRC Wl have bad breath due to potent mix of garlic, coffee and nicotine.
And while they mouth spray, they don't drink water when in the room.
so mouth dry and the festering starts.

Bros out there faced and smelled similar problem?
Old 01-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post

I noticed a lot of PRC Wl have bad breath due to potent mix of garlic, coffee and nicotine.

Of course.. that makes my Dick shrunk immediately
Old 03-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post

yup....after cat bath the saliva dries and it stinks....what to do...
Old 05-10-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

For this big boob category, I highly recommend these few girls - do try before they are no more. Nowadays, girls tend to go back quite suddenly.

1) Sisi 1612
2) Fang Fang WH1606
3) Zhong Qing 1608
4) Emily 1654A
5) Lisa 1654A

They all give very good service, good AR. Best part - not much queue usually for these busty gems.

Have fun!
Old 21-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Very glad that this lovely selection of cute busty babes still around this month. However, do enjoy them before they are gone. Always an awesome time with them.

1) Sisi 1612
2) Fang Fang WH1606
3) Zhong Qing 1608
4) Emily 1654A
5) Lisa 1654A

They all give very good service, good BBBJ, good AR. Best part - not much queue usually for these busty gems.
AND they can really take a good hard pounding obediently... Damn shiok..
Old 25-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Very glad that this lovely selection of cute busty babes still around this month. However, do enjoy them before they are gone. Always an awesome time with them.

1) Sisi 1612
2) Fang Fang WH1606
3) Zhong Qing 1608
4) Emily 1654A
5) Lisa 1654A
6) Xiao Xiao 1615

They all give very good service, good BBBJ, good AR. Best part - not much queue usually for these busty gems.
AND they can really take a good hard pounding obediently... Damn shiok..
One girl that I forgot to add here is Xiao Xiao 1615. Slightly fat but she has a lovely pair of C-cups that are great to squeeze and she can ride your dick like a champion. Gets very horny and wild if you can hit her spots inside her pussy with your dick. Most likely leaving in November, so grab a ride on her last train if you can, before it's gone. Nice busty girls in geylang nowadays is becoming rarer and rarer.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

FR : Xiao Lan
House: L16 H6A
Looks: 5/10 (really not pretty and look milfy to me)
Boobs: 6/10 (Big but too saggy, almost flatten when she lie down)
Body: 6/10 (meaty but not fat)
AR : 6/10 (can be quite rough)
Painting : 8/10 (she is very obliging in this area, maybe she enjoy it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (this part i like most in the entire session)
FJ : 6/10 (ok with fake moans)
RTF : not my type
Old 25-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster (P)

Agree with ur fr bro....Xiaolan looks and figure also not my type....but as they say...some like syt some like milf, some like skinny, some like meaty

As long as her service skill is good....just lie back and enjoy since already paid money haha
Old 29-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
asiatorpedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1606 Xiao Lan

Look : 7/10
AR : Skipped
Painting : 9/10
BBBJ :bbbj in shower and on bed. just the way i like it..
Catbath : 7/10
Body : good
Boob Massage: not bad
Boob : D (very big and natural)
FJ : various position, accomodating, ( can see she enjoying it, felt her orgasm few times)
French: power!!! all the way!!!!
RTF : Confirm!!!

she is willing to please and talkative.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Mo Zi
Ht : 1.65 m
Wt : 54 kg
Hometown : GuangXi
Homebase : 1856 (formerly 1803)
Debut : Oct 2016 (about 1 mth)
Experience : have prior experience

Face: Overall quite sweet and pleasant, smooth complexion, small sharp nose, double eyelid (a younger version of Yue Tian of 2062a)
Body: Some tummy fat, good sexy body for her height, perky butt, well-endowed legs, long black hair to midrib, tattoo of English wordings on her right forearm
Boobs: Beautiful C cup, natural and soft, brown small areola and firm nipples, good to lick, kiss, bite, grab and fondle
Skin: medium tone, neither fair nor dark, smooth
Pre-shower action : frenching, boobs squeezing and pussy fingering
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub using body and boobs, bbbj
Cathbath & bbbj: spray mouth wash over the back, good and strong licking, tongue rolling and strong suction, from shoulder to lower back and inner thigh; bbbj is semi deep-throat and sensual licking of dick tip. Can tell she has good experience
AR: Pry open the buttocks and give accurate and sensual tongue penetration. Very skilful. One of the good ones at AR (althu not my fancy)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted her tight juicy pussy; finger penetrated her pussy, she gave firm squeeze; has trimmed pussy hair; made my dick very hard during bbbj ... lovingly spanked her butt and squeezed her boobs during 69
Kiss/French: she is a very natural frencher, tongue fight and squirming in your mouth.
FJ: sex stamina is strong, she enjoys sex tremendously (later she told me she had decided to open up herself to me - I could tell during the sex); sex in cowgal and missionary positions; my hard dick was gripped and squeezed by her tight pussy as she rode on me; soon she became high, I brought her down from time to time to french her; it's wonderful to see her bouncing boobs and turned-on face during the cowride; i sat up to kiss and bite her boobs; during missionary, I thrusted deep into her tight pussy, fucked her long and hard, she moaned and grimaced, soon she was ecstatic, her face tossed from side to side and I gave her rapid fucks, grabbed and fondled her bouncy boobs, she pleaded me to give to her but I told her to enjoy some more! My face went down to french her passionately, she just simply reciprocated. We went on, not realizing we overshot by 10 mins or so. She climaxed three times! Her demeanour and attitude are very good! No tempers at all. Her chin was red due to my intense frenching (and prickiness).
RTF : Definitely an RTF for me! A highly suitable tall frencher with well-endowed boobs, who has potential to be my passionate fuck buddy due to her exceptionally good attitude! Highly suitable for those seeking large boobs and tight pussy!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 04-11-2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: homebase entry, as questioned subsequently
Old 04-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ss2880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Name : Mo Zi
Ht : 1.65 m
Wt : 54 kg
Hometown : GuangXi
Debut : Oct 2016 (about 1 mth)
Experience : have prior experience

Face: Overall quite sweet and pleasant, smooth complexion, small sharp nose, double eyelid (a younger version of Yue Tian of 2062a)
Body: Some tummy fat, good sexy body for her height, perky butt, well-endowed legs, long black hair to midrib, tattoo of English wordings on her right forearm
Boobs: Beautiful C cup, natural and soft, brown small areola and firm nipples, good to lick, kiss, bite, grab and fondle
Skin: medium tone, neither fair nor dark, smooth
Pre-shower action : frenching, boobs squeezing and pussy fingering
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub using body and boobs, bbbj
Cathbath & bbbj: spray mouth wash over the back, good and strong licking, tongue rolling and strong suction, from shoulder to lower back and inner thigh; bbbj is semi deep-throat and sensual licking of dick tip. Can tell she has good experience
AR: Pry open the buttocks and give accurate and sensual tongue penetration. Very skilful. One of the good ones at AR (althu not my fancy)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted her tight juicy pussy; finger penetrated her pussy, she gave firm squeeze; has trimmed pussy hair; made my dick very hard during bbbj ... lovingly spanked her butt and squeezed her boobs during 69
Kiss/French: she is a very natural frencher, tongue fight and squirming in your mouth.
FJ: sex stamina is strong, she enjoys sex tremendously (later she told me she had decided to open up herself to me - I could tell during the sex); sex in cowgal and missionary positions; my hard dick was gripped and squeezed by her tight pussy as she rode on me; soon she became high, I brought her down from time to time to french her; it's wonderful to see her bouncing boobs and turned-on face during the cowride; i sat up to kiss and bite her boobs; during missionary, I thrusted deep into her tight pussy, fucked her long and hard, she moaned and grimaced, soon she was ecstatic, her face tossed from side to side and I gave her rapid fucks, grabbed and fondled her bouncy boobs, she pleaded me to give to her but I told her to enjoy some more! My face went down to french her passionately, she just simply reciprocated. We went on, not realizing we overshot by 10 mins or so. She climaxed three times! Her demeanour and attitude are very good! No tempers at all. Her chin was red due to my intense frenching (and prickiness).
RTF : Definitely an RTF for me! A highly suitable tall frencher with well-endowed boobs, who has potential to be my passionate fuck buddy due to her exceptionally good attitude! Highly suitable for those seeking large boobs and tight pussy!
Which house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1