The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Now difficult to find such ktv. Also quite waste time to risk ur money then can only go in sing song. Pay so much entrance for towers and mamasan.

Just go any solid massage shop to release. I feel ktv is a place for business associate to test test the sex perception of their new clients. See whether they like hanky panky or not.

If you are someone that wants bj, fj, why not find those sexy FL? Cheaper also
Old 05-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Now difficult to find such ktv. Also quite waste time to risk ur money then can only go in sing song. Pay so much entrance for towers and mamasan.

Just go any solid massage shop to release. I feel ktv is a place for business associate to test test the sex perception of their new clients. See whether they like hanky panky or not.

If you are someone that wants bj, fj, why not find those sexy FL? Cheaper also
Agreed. Moreover I am not a fan of their "market rate" 300 ST 500 LT quote. Way over priced. Falling into PRC and local FL territory. If i go to brix with that kind of money I'd get someone with lesser mileage, better looks and much better communication.

These girls can barely fetch 200LT back in their home town. When i played in Supreme i paid 300 including tips to my girl for LT. This new kind of pricing is overpriced *IMO* for vietnam pussy.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Agreed. Moreover I am not a fan of their "market rate" 300 ST 500 LT quote. Way over priced. Falling into PRC and local FL territory. If i go to brix with that kind of money I'd get someone with lesser mileage, better looks and much better communication.

These girls can barely fetch 200LT back in their home town. When i played in Supreme i paid 300 including tips to my girl for LT. This new kind of pricing is overpriced *IMO* for vietnam pussy.
Well said bro
Old 07-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelheel View Post
If you want all these, then is Leo and Supreme only.
Went Leo once for the 5.30-9.30 session, 8.30 the girl start pestering you for tips already

Won't be returning to there anymore
Old 08-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post

Sure bro, you are fully entitled to your opinion. IMO the increasing rates are a function of the fact that the monthly fees for "singer pass" or S-pass has also been going up steadily over the years, so a KTV girl now has a lot more financial pressure than say, a few years ago. Bros who have been chionging KTV consistently for the last few years will probably also notice that the VN girls that come out are younger and younger nowadays, meaning that the "lifespan" of a KTV girl now is decidedly shorter.

Nowadays a KTV girl on S-pass needs to earn a *minimum* of $4500-$5000 just to survive for a month here.Its tough to earn that amount just on $50 butterfly tips even if they work every day (you don't always get picked in a lineup and nowadays usually no shortage of KTV girls), and bear in mind girls have no pricing power over tips hence ST/LT rates naturally creep upwards to compensate. I've seen some girls starting to quote $400ST but they will come down to the $300 "market rate" once it is clear that I am not really a new chiongster and I know the market rates.

The "hometown rates" you quoted are probably for the mid-range KTVs back in VN, typical ST/LT rates for HCMC "Tier 1" KTVs are around the same as Singapore ST/LT rates.....and yes, for that money you get much better quality obviously in VN than the selection we have here.....
Old 09-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Ahhh okay, I heard from friends that an entire night of cheonging including da Bao home can go up to around $500 is that true lol
drinks + tip = 150 - 200
tapao = 250.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Sure bro, you are fully entitled to your opinion. IMO the increasing rates are a function of the fact that the monthly fees for "singer pass" or S-pass has also been going up steadily over the years, so a KTV girl now has a lot more financial pressure than say, a few years ago. Bros who have been chionging KTV consistently for the last few years will probably also notice that the VN girls that come out are younger and younger nowadays, meaning that the "lifespan" of a KTV girl now is decidedly shorter.

Nowadays a KTV girl on S-pass needs to earn a *minimum* of $4500-$5000 just to survive for a month here.Its tough to earn that amount just on $50 butterfly tips even if they work every day (you don't always get picked in a lineup and nowadays usually no shortage of KTV girls), and bear in mind girls have no pricing power over tips hence ST/LT rates naturally creep upwards to compensate. I've seen some girls starting to quote $400ST but they will come down to the $300 "market rate" once it is clear that I am not really a new chiongster and I know the market rates.

The "hometown rates" you quoted are probably for the mid-range KTVs back in VN, typical ST/LT rates for HCMC "Tier 1" KTVs are around the same as Singapore ST/LT rates.....and yes, for that money you get much better quality obviously in VN than the selection we have here.....
Knew a girl from thailand who used to work as hang flower girl in V6 2 yrs ago. She was on 6mth work permit then.
She told me she decided not to go back to sg and work again because the "agent" charged her 8k a mth for the work permit. They told her if she cannot pay 8k a mth they'll cancel her work permit and send her back to thailand. End up she barely makes sgd 1-2k a mth after deducting for agent fees and rental.
Most of the minimum income requirement are being imposed by their agent who stack it over MOM requirement.
Got a friend who used to be an agent for bringing pinoy girls over to work in pubs here say he makes about 6k a mth from each girl he brings over to work. End up he got caught by police.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
licknip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try China KTV today. China ktv girls really cannot do anything, just sing. no touch.
Was at the Club Black KTV at Havelock 2 building today and the girl was wearing Bullet proof vest inside.
So pissed. I left and ran up to my usual hangout on level 3 at Havelock 2 building. Got my vietnam girl, had fun and cheaper drink $48 tower.

Never going to China KTVs anymore.
Old 14-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Thank you, licknip for your FR. Thinking to go Club Black but now know the girls wear bullet proof vest Ha ha..won't be going Club Black now because my bullet not powerful enough. Btw, I heard that the boss is called black so the club is called Club Black. Anyway, boss name not important. Just pop in to thank for licknip FR so that money can save for better place.
Old 14-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Serious? The boss name is black? Mr Hei?
Old 15-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

We are having an outing at Leo KTV Sunday 15, 2019 at 9:30pm

Slots for 2 more. Rules always same: share cost of alcohol, mommy, waiter, be considerate of fellow bros, etc.

PM me if interested.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Khakis to try Dmax on 16/9/19 11pm.
2 khaki best small room, pm me. cheers!
Old 18-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mustardhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , happy hour session 3-7pm one more slot available pm me.
Old 21-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by licknip View Post
Wanted to try China KTV today. China ktv girls really cannot do anything, just sing. no touch.
Was at the Club Black KTV at Havelock 2 building today and the girl was wearing Bullet proof vest inside.
So pissed. I left and ran up to my usual hangout on level 3 at Havelock 2 building. Got my vietnam girl, had fun and cheaper drink $48 tower.

Never going to China KTVs anymore.
So dmax is China ktv with Viet girls. That is,viet girls who think they PRC: cannot touch, cannot do anything.

China Ktvs & dmax should be called "play-dice-only" ktvs
Old 21-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jasonnosaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach_boi View Post
Any recommendations for ktv with bj and fj? The ones i went so far dont have even those with high playability
i highly recommend k2..

went with my friends. maybe my friend know the people there so they arrange the most playability girls to us.

once seated down, their hand straight away on our inner thigh and groin area already. free to auto roam them. they even sit on your lap, facing you, hold your hand to play with their boobs. no bra no nipple tape. one more good thing is they dont butterfly. maybe due to non peak period

i believe they offer hj, bj and fj but we didnt choose any. just wanted to chill and ruba ruba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1