The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan92 View Post
Thank you bro. Really appreciate it. Cheers!
Bro, I have PM you some trusted stables. Do check your Private Message and enjoy.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantoknow View Post
Bro, I have PM you some trusted stables. Do check your Private Message and enjoy.
can pm me too bro? share share info
Old 19-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Eye from Siam Devil
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744427
Location outskirts of town, comfortable big apartment. Communications was good with OKT, Prompt and clear.

i am usually a boobs person, but somehow eye's looks caught my eye, and decided to try. Eye is those slim athletic type of girls, quite tall and with her long hair, i can imagine her as one of those thai GFs

anyway her personality is those happy go lucky cheerful type, smiles all the way and takes care of you, help me strip smacked my butt also 555.
i didnt have much time as i had sneaked out of the office on pretense of a client meeting.

she totally didnt disappoint, great foreplay with me painting her and her giving a great bbbj, sex was also good with cuddling afterwards. not a time watcher this one.

Gave her a tip as she gave me a great time caught sight of AOM on the way out. will aim for her on my next quickie.

took this 2 from her line
Old 19-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR: Candy
House: S.Amazon
http://www.sexamazon55.com/100171001...001710017.html

Look: 4.5/5 (Sharp features and picture has 90% resemblance.)
Body Frame: Model figure. Shapely and Curvaceous
Boob: Enhanced
Pussy: Clean and no smell. Not shaved.

French: 5/5 (Starts slow more intense after warmed up)
Painting: 5/5 (Responsive)
BBBJ: 5/5
AR: n.a
FJ: 4.5/5 (Tight)
AJ: 4/5

GFE: 4.5/5
English Comms Level: 3/5 (understandable English)
Tattoo: Back

Overall: 4.4/5

Summary: Candy opens the door in a black nighty dress showing her well endowed boobies. Candy is warm and friendly and her smile makes it ever more pleasant. Her plus factor is her warm smile and beautiful face feature.

Area is easier to get to by cab or grab. Accommodation is good. Clean fresh towels.

Last note: Worth the trip down to meet Candy. She is indeed a beautiful FL.

*Big Thank you to OKT for quick reply and setting up the session.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
can pm me too bro? share share info
Sent to you liao
Old 19-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post19205285

Did my RTF with Kiwi at 10am today.
Just refer to my previous FR 4 days ago.

All pretty much the same.
GFE increased 2fold since she know me and my likes and her previous shyness dissipated.
BBBJ and FJ remains great and she just looks prettier and prettier. Now we can small talk like fuck buddies too.

Will plan another rtf for this chio gem before she leaves or if too late then find her in Thailand. Too good not to fuck her again lol.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for Patty
Took from
http://www.emmanuelleshop.com/click-...22290233590-3/

From Emmanuelle
Location is very good people like me taking MRT.
5-8 mins walk

The operator is friendly, and confirmed my booking with minutes.

Appearance- Those I would not reject on the door.
Body with tattoos,
Body also with big melons.
Cup size- big B firm or C for some.

English speaking- Quite good
Attitude- Smile at me all times,
Catlick Her arousing skill is good.
Shower- Standard SOP, Waited for other bro to finish.
BBBJ- Start with licking on top follow, great power sucking my whole shaft.
Cum-in-mouth - I try not to, but cant resist her BBBJ.
Fj- It was good, She made mty shaft as hard as steel,
For her, I choose doggy her with both arms on the walls
COB- I did request cum on her breast, she also try suck my shaft to check that my shaft has no more cums.
Chemistry- I cant determine for the 90mins.
RTF- Patty is confirmed is one those will "RTF" type.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of

Nicole From SilkStockings,

Sweet and young, Really a Girl Next Door. Those obedient type of girl you find after school in orchard road

Her services level is not the aggressive type but she is a hardworking and Trying her best to please you.
Like school girl study hard but now is working hard.
She is also very accommodating to my request and some various position

Overall its a good bonk worth the promotion price.
Grab it before its gone
Old 19-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spotted this ah lian in another stable with a New name Jessie!!!
Now with the stable The rising lust.

Was still reluctant to try at first when i saw her becoming Jessie in the new stable due to the mixed reviews and all. But decided to take a jump this morning and went ahead with it cause i sooooooooo wanna be like the unicorn in the picture. But of course i don't want her to bite me horn. Preferred that she handles my horn gently.

First booking of the day at 11am today and i went really hoping that she will be a good one. Location is eastern side, quite an ok place. Instructions from okt is easy to understand.
Went up and saw Jessie opening the door dressed in a very feminine pink dress. (WITHOUT BRA). I can see her nipples protruding nipples which instantly turns me on. I can feel my dick waking up already.

We settled down and went for a shower which was kinda sop with a little bit of spice there. She looks pretty close to the picture, considered to be fair skin in my opinion. Nice slim body with a quite a bit of tattoos everywhere. Really have the ah lian look. Her legs are slim and sexy. Boobs are considered quite big considering that she is quite a small girl.

Went back in the room and let her service me. It's really good watching this ah lian suck on my dick. and licking on my balls. She is good with her oral skills and she is very confident with what she's doing. Almost lost my first shot during bbbj.

I capped and made her lie on her back and pumped her missionary position for a while before she requested for doggy position. Doggy is what she is trained for, being her favorite position. She does already know how to adapt to the different angles of doggy. So rest assure standing or kneeling doggy or whatever stunts you try to pull in that position, she got it all.
She is pretty high during FJ, i not sure she did it on purpose or by nature. Her moans are like those in jav. And she isn't shy doing it like that.
I ended her with CIM during round 1. And during round 2. i made her huge her unicorn in missionary position and ended with a COF.
(She moved her unicorn away in panic mode just before i was about to blast it on her face. .

Honestly, i did a cof because i realized that she have not put on much make up yet. And still, she looks very pretty without the make up on her face.
GFE is slight above average for me. Overall a great fuck with a very hot ah lian girl. Very nice legs. Bros who love nice slim leggy girls should go for it. She is definitely worth it. Very fun and naughty on bed. Probably plan a double session with her again soon.

Thanks bro Ash for the great morning arrangement with Jessie!
Old 19-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alluycious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Reborn lover

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744871

Name: minnie

Looks: Presentable elegant, sporty, makeup on point. Like those going fine dinning.

Body: Slim like model, with a pair of heel can attend function.

Boobs: Beautiful radius shape busty and fair no scar , weight-able yet medium soft. Suckable nipple very very addictive unexplainable feeling. +point

Pussy: Hairless, NO black patch ++point. She really take good care of her body.

BBBJ: 2 word Good Suction (I.E apply force when it’s needed)

FJ: Pretty intense moaning when I penetrate deeper, like filming Rated movie. The leg / feet will grab my butt to hold me closer. The best part is after eject she doesn’t want to let go me next I can feel her pussy grinding massage my brother felt love again ++ point.

Attitude: good attitude hard working really is work work not just for the sake of money entertain u . Wash you well from body to toe good customer service. Lastly, I can’t any fault to - her point. Money well spent with good session.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Cherry from SS.

Okt was smooth at arranging. I was booking a buddy bonk, and my friend took some time to decide, but okt was patient.

When I entered the place, I was greeted by Joy. Cherry was still getting ready so I had a chat with Joy before my buddy started his session. Joy was very friendly.

Now for the good stuff. Cherry was 80% similar to the photos, expect her to be slightly more tanned as compared to the photos.
Boobs - would be between B and C, all natural and nice to grad
Catbath and bbbj - were amazing, she went all over and was close to ass rimming. She knew how to pay attention to all the sensitive spots as much so I had to resist as I wanted to reserve my 1st shot for FJ.
FJ - I enjoyed the riding, even got her to lean over so that I could grab and suck on her boobs. She could moan and I could tell she she really enjoyed the riding.
Massage - She offered to give me a massage, through chatting I discovered that she did have some massage experience. And true enough she was able to give a decent Thai massage. I enjoyed the talking and massage so much I decided not to go for round 2. Although I could tell she was trying to can the 2nd shot out of me with the mixture of massage plus teasing.
RTF - After the session I wait for my friend to be done and when he appeared with Joy they were joking and laughing, I knew he enjoyed his session as well. I enjoyed my session with Cherry, but my RTF will likely be with Joy.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

Lydia / Reborn lover

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744886

Chio chio. confirm chio. Aorrrrrryy mak this girl.

Lydia: Chio nice girl, fair skin like Chinese Singaporean fair, not white.

Boobs: Big not huge, very nice boobs, probably one of A grade looking boobs.

Body: Slim and quite toned.

Pussy: CLEAN SHAVED. love it.

French: Just like my gf during sex. no issues at all.

Finger: Moansssssssss~

Painting: Wet af if you paint her.

BBBJ: Damn good, round 1 feed her cim already, she saved 1 rubber for the company.

FJ only round 2: So wet you can hear the water, can slide in and out her pussy with ease. so smooth and warm. Addictive to stay inside her.

Summary:
Lydia is a gem hidden the team, quiet hide one corner, found her and she will give you 1 x good one. I heng heng browse and see fresh stocks arrive all looking kinda good. then just let fate decide ask okt which one available next. He tell my lydia i just take. HOOOSEHHHH!!! Have to say sorry for my long kang Girl first. lucky she not same place. Yesteday my long kang girl drain me gaolat liao. today only have 60 percent power to fight this lydia. Almost lost. Now need to wait for sperm bank reload to donate more to lydia during rtf.

Actually this Lydia's Long kang quite deep also lei. I forget to wish her long kang just now. Haizzz.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro know where's the stable x-clusive??
Old 19-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wanted to try. Seem like it is very bad. Any other bros QC before?
Old 19-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loverdude107750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantoknow View Post
Sent to you liao
Hi boss. Can pm me too? Im new to this, dont wanna get scammed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1