The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
More simple or not I don’t know, I think hard to say.
Every ML is probably notch simple.
I rather think that Xue Er is in fact more matured and more seasoned in a way.
She knows what she wants and she is disciplined about keeping herself safe, earn enough to hit her target and go back lead a good life.
The reality is majority are street smart and learn from school of hard knock on survival skills in this trade. Those minority who have no/limited experience but got promise about $ usually cannot survive long unless they have certain traits and change of mindset.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/

Really a nice GND gal with big eyes. Bodywise soso with B Boobies and protruding Nipples. Service wise is ok for me as I have played a lot and their routine has become sort of standard to me.

BBBJ is hardworking and she is quite persistent to make me cum. (Lately have problem cumming due to excessive playing)

Very cute little girl to have and I will say quite pretty at some angles. Good to play with and I suppose her voice will teh many bros here.
Yeah, i have visited her at her first stint. Feel like visiting prettier version of vicky (who has rtm). Cute syt. Just that feel she is a bit reserved at that time. Let me visit her again if have time.

Did she stay alone now?
Old 19-09-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
I thought Joanna rtc already?
Nope, change of plans and did not go back.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
Bro did she bbbj or do anything sensual during shower with you?
Does she smoke and is her bbbj and hj without cd? Is she as slim as in th pics and vids?
Is she a time watcher or sharing room with anyone else? Much appreciated.

Yes she stay alone, i dont shower with ML.
BBBJ or blow with cap can be done
Old 19-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
A pity you didnt read my FR on her about a week ago. Would have helped you save $$$

But very accurate FR and description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/vivi-massage

Booked her this afternoon and during booking assured if she can help me wash and she said yes.

When I arrived at location 5 mins early, which was way to access, its an office "spa" with many rooms, front desk asked me to pay $50 first

10 mins into booking time, she appeared wearing an oversized nightie, with cigarette breathe, apologising. Felt misled when she didn't look like the picture and was at least a small to a medium at least.

I was then asked to turn over when she asked me what set i want.
Set C being 150 for and include a FJ.
She said since she leaving soon and also coz she got feels for me so she offered it.

She then took another 5 mins out of the room to prepare. Came back took out her top and saw a baby elephant. I need a lot of visual stimulation to come so requested for brighter room but she turned the light dim saying she shy.

At first I want to suck her nips but she said she was ticklish and instead wanted me to grab her very soft boobs roughly.
She kept moaning but no feel because feel fake.
Tried missionary but kept feeling soft so we switched to her on top cowboy. A bit more feel but back to soft again quickly so did an uncapped hj with oil instead while she lay beside me with my playing her boobs and she licking and sucking my nipper and then finally shot.
Help me wipe before putting on her big tee and said she needed to go to another room to shower because we were perspiring
So technically the session ended 45(-10)mins into booking time.
After which she came back for a while to help me wash my brother for 5 mins.
When I went out to counter and asked for water the staff asked for payment before passing me the cup.
Sat there for a whole 5mine before leaving 58 mins into booking with her greeting next client then asking asking me to visit her again so a bit lack of privacy

All in all felt misled and commercial. Very little gfe. Youzi was much better

Verdict. - not into baby elephants so not gonna revisit.

Any bros who got good non smoking slim lady to recommend who's good at service while showering together?
Old 19-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Not trolling bro. Really can’t find in Watson or guardian

Didn’t know budget shop sells CD also. Quite skeptical on the quality
I also did try going around hunting for some before to try and spice up the BJ before, especially when the MLs complain the condom they using taste bad 😂
Tried those novelty shops cannot find though. End up found some in Unity, but I forgot what brand. It was hard to find though, very limited options.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
shittyday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, i will just like to share a very unpleasant experience with this ML : https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/

Yesterday booked an appt with her at 8 pm. When i reached at 7.50 pm, she told me that she is only free at 8.30 pm as her previous customer was late. I was abit pissed off as i need to rush for another appt at 9 pm. Therefore, i told her that this is very unprofessional as she could have informed me earlier. Instead of apologising, she told me this:” yes i am unprofessional, you go and book other ML then.” And blocked my number! What the f*** man!

I wasted my time there and got my number blocked when it is clearly not my fault. Therefore bros, booked her at your own risk as she is capable of doing a last min aeroplane on you without warning. Avoid her at all costs!
Old 19-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Lol someone zapped me for talking a lot in a TCSS forum.
Well, be my guest, but leave your nick la... 😂😂😂
Old 19-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
cowards don't leave a trace
Old 19-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Yeah, i have visited her at her first stint. Feel like visiting prettier version of vicky (who has rtm). Cute syt. Just that feel she is a bit reserved at that time. Let me visit her again if have time.
Does she look anything like her pics, cuz they look to me like an emaciated person who hasn't slept for days..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Misfits in the internet age (them not you). So thin skinned even when not dealing with cyber bullying. Cannot press ignore biutton - is it ?
Old 19-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SMRTLTD;1922069 emaciated person who hasn't slept for days.. [/QUOTE]

Yes. Emaciated. Will need more fav FRs to venture.
Old 19-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also did try going around hunting for some before to try and spice up the BJ before, especially when the MLs complain the condom they using taste bad 😂
Tried those novelty shops cannot find though. End up found some in Unity, but I forgot what brand. It was hard to find though, very limited options.
Petrol kiosks can find
Old 19-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Nope, change of plans and did not go back.
I see. Thanks bro for the update!
Old 19-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
MR on Joanna:
https://sglonelyguy.org/joanna-massage/

Tried Joanna today. Opted for 1 x HJ. It was a really good experience from start to end. Location is just a couple of mins walk from mrt. Directions and photos of the unit exterior were clearly communicated via wechat. Booking with her was smooth. Entered the place and was greeted with a beautiful smile from her. Looks exactly like photos. Not much meitu really. Already wowed me on the first look. Good complexion, young, sweet and nice smile. Smells great. 154cm tall with B cup. Curves at the right place. Smooth skin. Massage from Joanna was one of the better ones i tried from a SYT. Very friendly and high GFE. Thoroughly enjoyed chatting with her during the massage. She spent a year in guangzhou as a massuer. So her massage skills are pretty good (i havent tried Mango before). With some kneeling and a good rub, i am ready for the highlight. HJ was slow and sensual. Not rushed. With her sucking my nipples. Omg. High! Very, very aroused by her hand movement and nice smell of her long hair. Shall not elaborate too much into details but i will definitely RTM (maybe other service.). I always appreciate MLs who are all out to please and she is one of them. All smiles throughout; very service oriented. Fully utilised the 1 hour. Though it's stated MP. No counter staff. So paid her directly after the session. No entrance fee, dont worry. Comes with attached shower too. Recommended to at least try Joanna once!
Reminds me of Sa Sa my old favourite from an MP in the cbd from 2 years ago...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1