The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
ManInBed76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Fucking in the public area

Was driving at Sentosa Tanjong Beach near to the round about carpark finding spot to park and having make love with my partner. Notice there are cameras at all corners. Decided to park in the middle 1st roll carpark enterance and saw 1 joker with backpack bag, hands holding hp and neck with professional zoom camera like those taking pics in Olympic Games running to carpark kan chiong finding his target. But when he noticed I parked there and looking at him he kk take pic carpark notice board n walked back.
Actually I dont mind if he just keep quiet n peek n diy. But fxxking bloody hell with professional camera. Spoil my mood and need to find another spot. Nowadays its so bloody damn hard to find a spot around 11pm. carparks are bright and with alot of cars.

But after that managed to find a spot its a bit dimn and carpark only got 1 car parked there. Strip topless my partner at passenger seat lick n suck her nipples until she so horny and both of us step out and move to the back seats while she was topless with her short skirt and she ride on top of me.
Was her first car sex in public she was so sexcited and enjoyed very much.
After finished leaving the carpark also notice that car also cleaning up and leaving soon.

Maybe next time try park beside other car and make love.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBed76 View Post
But after that managed to find a spot its a bit dimn and carpark only got 1 car parked there. Strip topless my partner at passenger seat lick n suck her nipples until she so horny and both of us step out and move to the back seats while she was topless with her short skirt and she ride on top of me.
After finished leaving the carpark also notice that car also cleaning up and leaving soon.

Thanks for great share bro
Old 19-09-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was driving at Sentosa Tanjong Beach near to the round about carpark finding spot to park and having make love with my partner. Notice there are cameras at all corners. Decided to park in the middle 1st roll carpark enterance and saw 1 joker with backpack bag, hands holding hp and neck with professional zoom camera like those taking pics in Olympic Games running to carpark kan chiong finding his target. But when he noticed I parked there and looking at him he kk take pic carpark notice board n walked back.
Actually I dont mind if he just keep quiet n peek n diy. But fxxking bloody hell with professional camera. Spoil my mood and need to find another spot. Nowadays its so bloody damn hard to find a spot around 11pm. carparks are bright and with alot of cars.

Won't be hard to get a proper room at night you know.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Tried there a couple of times. The carpark is actually too dark to see anything.
Old 20-09-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Sentosa carparks all got CCTVs ley
Old 20-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Won't be hard to get a proper room at night you know.
The fun is different
Old 21-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Sentosa carparks all got CCTVs ley
The CCTV don't cover all areas and usually only if something happened and there is a report, then they will review the footage. The CCTV usually quite obvious and not hidden... if you look carefully should be able to avoid them. Last time I have a fling working nearby and if want quickie during weekday lunch time, only can go siliso beach carpark.

Maybe any bros can advise on the CCTV in carpark?
Old 22-09-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
The CCTV don't cover all areas and usually only if something happened and there is a report, then they will review the footage. The CCTV usually quite obvious and not hidden... if you look carefully should be able to avoid them. Last time I have a fling working nearby and if want quickie during weekday lunch time, only can go siliso beach carpark.

Maybe any bros can advise on the CCTV in carpark?
Im not sure about Siloso beach but the carparks around Tanjong Beach, the cams are positioned in a way that they can combined to make a whole picture of the carpark or area. For e.g the last carpark at Tg Beach, near the beach bar, the cams are placed far apart but at angle that they cover the whole area.
Old 22-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

I have tried kay siang road. This road do not have much street lights n nearby are only a few bungalows. This bungalows have a road leading to their house. So they can't see u directly. U just drive to a spot which is way to the end. I have done a couple of times there, sometimes even 2 rounds.
Old 22-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Office considered public area?
Old 22-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Office considered public area?
Yes why not? Come share your stories with us.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
I have tried kay siang road. This road do not have much street lights n nearby are only a few bungalows. This bungalows have a road leading to their house. So they can't see u directly. U just drive to a spot which is way to the end. I have done a couple of times there, sometimes even 2 rounds.
thanks for sharing bro.. i think e whole tanglin road oso can be explored..
Old 25-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
Bearybear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBearybear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice list. But most parks carparks now change to led lamp. Very white and bright.

Can try heavy vehicle parks.

Reminds me of an incident last week at Sungei buloh. A Lexus came in the carpark and was flashing his headlights all over the place while I was pumping away. Then realised that he don't know how to turn off the led daylights and he park parallel to the road, can see actions when I was exiting. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscm View Post
Places my scandal (now hubby) brought me to in the past years

In-Car
- Bishan Park Carpark
- MacRitchie Reservoir Carpark
- Tanjong Beach Carpark
- Seletar Dam
- East Coast Park Carpark
- West Coast Park Carpark
- Dempsey Carpark
- Gillman Barracks Carpark (Infront of Timbre)
- Hort Park
- Golden Landmark Shopping Centre (Level 4 Carpark)
- Countless MSCP
and the list goes on....

Public
- Marina Barrage (after clubbing at Titanium @ Esplanade many years back)
- Tanjong Beach (late night)
- Dempsey Harry's Toilet
- Movie Theatre (made out only)
and probably some I can't recall...

All these stop happening after we got married with kid. Probably only once awhile when we have the chance. Instead, he will usually draw up the curtains during our stay in hotels and do it by the window in full view of the public.
Old 25-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearybear View Post
Nice list. But most parks carparks now change to led lamp. Very white and bright.

Can try heavy vehicle parks.

Reminds me of an incident last week at Sungei buloh. A Lexus came in the carpark and was flashing his headlights all over the place while I was pumping away. Then realised that he don't know how to turn off the led daylights and he park parallel to the road, can see actions when I was exiting. Haha
Some car daylight cannot be off
Old 25-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Some car daylight cannot be off