The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/si-qi-massage/

Overdue MR for this pretty ML.

Just trying to help the bros here avoid landmines + clock some posts.

Location quite secluded, but can park under her condo. Heard she moving this week so should be more accessible to other bros liao.

Looks - Pretty pre milf type
Body - Not bad, no tummy fats, scars etc.
Boobs - Legit C
Service - Will accommodate and play along with all my requests so quite solid in this department.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
walterlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/si-qi-massage/

Overdue MR for this pretty ML.

Just trying to help the bros here avoid landmines + clock some posts.

Location quite secluded, but can park under her condo. Heard she moving this week so should be more accessible to other bros liao.

Looks - Pretty pre milf type
Body - Not bad, no tummy fats, scars etc.
Boobs - Legit C
Service - Will accommodate and play along with all my requests so quite solid in this department.
Think she alrdy RTC.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey1109 View Post
Ying Tao from SLG cando fuck job!! Once I was licking her and she was so wet and we went ahead without saying... we did twice in one hour! Can dig too
wow your rod can actually get hard when you see her,

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I also did try going around hunting for some before to try and spice up the BJ before, especially when the MLs complain the condom they using taste bad 😂
Yeah pretty hard to find that's y i go online, was surprised durex flavored is always sold out.

Thank You
Old 19-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
I see. Thanks bro for the update!
And thanks bro for your recommendation
Old 19-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Misfits in the internet age (them not you). So thin skinned even when not dealing with cyber bullying. Cannot press ignore biutton - is it ?
haha nice logic. ignore button is even worst when people are saying "Its the internet!, Its just TCSS!". thats for pussy.

and you dont need to tell others you kanna zap everytime it happens. that person also have some problem lmao. If he really dont mind why still need to make a post? FUNNY LOGIC HAHA.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

In reservist and reading everyone posts . Is there any new/existing Ml that speak French ? Xue Er? Angel?
Old 19-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiseh zhun bo she want your baby?? Hahaha
Here TCSS so don't take it too seriously...
Old 19-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Nope. Not a fan of bbbj, since getting cd for cbj, wouldn’t mind paying a bit more for flavored ones
only the giver is concerned with the flavor. Enough said
Old 19-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shittyday View Post
Hi all bros, i will just like to share a very unpleasant experience with this ML : https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/

Yesterday booked an appt with her at 8 pm. When i reached at 7.50 pm, she told me that she is only free at 8.30 pm as her previous customer was late. I was abit pissed off as i need to rush for another appt at 9 pm. Therefore, i told her that this is very unprofessional as she could have informed me earlier. Instead of apologising, she told me this:” yes i am unprofessional, you go and book other ML then.” And blocked my number! What the f*** man!

I wasted my time there and got my number blocked when it is clearly not my fault. Therefore bros, booked her at your own risk as she is capable of doing a last min aeroplane on you without warning. Avoid her at all costs!
You should be glad that you have saved yourself money. Her attitude is one of the worst i have seen.

Next time if you are in that area, go for Li Rou. Thank me later
Old 19-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol someone zapped me for talking a lot in a TCSS forum.
Well, be my guest, but leave your nick la... 😂😂😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
cowards don't leave a trace
Best is to ignore it . Eventually these barking dogs and zapper will know their effort is futile.

Just go to exchange thread and your points will be back in no time
Old 19-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to book a few popular MLs today, interestingly all were free, but end up i gave up. All having 大姨妈。

Just to share, better check first, if 4G roam is your cup of tea.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
only the giver is concerned with the flavor. Enough said
I always buy okamoto... the giver commented very bitter...

C
Old 19-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Can try durex tingle... mild spearmint... so far no negative feedback
Old 19-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
In reservist and reading everyone posts . Is there any new/existing Ml that speak French ? Xue Er? Angel?
Yea I think Xue Er speaks more french if the mood is good that is.
And if you don’t mind cos she also does BBBJ/BJ... 😂
Old 19-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tell her the best medicine is bitter...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1