The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Time are bad. less free up nowadays...market had been spoilt.

It is time for plan B, the untap resouces for more free ups....

Happy Bonking Everyone
Yes agree with u and many fish start to choosy and even
Mostly of them are not responding in social apps
Old 24-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time are bad. less free up nowadays...market had been spoilt.

It is time for plan B, the untap resouces for more free ups....

Happy Bonking Everyone
I’m just playing asking for contact, seen no one want to give contact easily, learn something new, maybe I will stop giving contact for free maybe i ask for point.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I’m just playing asking for contact, seen no one want to give contact easily, learn something new, maybe I will stop giving contact for free maybe i ask for point.
Can up for free, such contact are hard to get. Coz mostly bros will keep to rtf for a while, as they are rather decent and dont really sleep around. Must use time and feeling to fish.

Can share one mostly are FL or have special demand. They need more money then time and usually allow more cannons to come in. Most bro up once and let go. Fat wallet is all you need

Ah Pek learned that - Better to fish ownself and eat ownself' catch.

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Quote:
We bet 1 dinner, the way she talk? Maybe I wrong finger cross for u
She is quite talkative... never talk about money stuffs.

Got one sunday i sick cannot meet her she got say aiyah too bad i cannot meet her cos she saw a clothe she like and i can buy for her but in the end she bought herself since i never meet.

She like not persistent and hound me to buy things for her.

In fact i found her from michat... she only need help to clear that loan dats why come michat see got anyone help... have since deleted and not use her michat acct once i helped her.

See how bah haha if she show true colors then i will just cut contact.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedward12345 View Post
Goodu... What hayhay is saying is when she asks for money and more money to get a new phone then she thinks you are a pot of gold.
You shouldn't have given her 300. How will she pay? 100 per piak and she takes home nothing after the day?

Tonight the piak arrangement never ask for money leh... anyway i already borrowed her $300+ so i doubt she will dare ask for money
Old 24-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well. Pray that she doesn't fly aeroplane and leave u blue balls lol
Old 24-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can up for free, such contact are hard to get. Coz mostly bros will keep to rtf for a while, as they are rather decent and dont really sleep around. Must use time and feeling to fish.

Can share one mostly are FL or have special demand. They need more money then time and usually allow more cannons to come in. Most bro up once and let go. Fat wallet is all you need

Happy Bonking
Bro I agree also, good 1 I keep for FB, I have 7 FB that I keep for myself not sharing this 7 FB,not asking money,
Sometime they borrow money from me, I pass them the money I ask them no need pay me back.

Good one keep lah, those I share maybe asking $100-300 some even $1500, this all I will throw away.

If people share. Nothing good. But some brother here f u don’t share with them they will said u show off. In first place why must I share with u? I don’t owe anyone anything.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Tonight the piak arrangement never ask for money leh... anyway i already borrowed her $300+ so i doubt she will dare ask for money
Good luck, finger cross, leg cross, cock also cross for u hahahaha
Old 24-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro I agree also, good 1 I keep for FB, I have 7 FB that I keep for myself not sharing this 7 FB,not asking money,
Sometime they borrow money from me, I pass them the money I ask them no need pay me back.
Power bro, rotating them will be a headache.

Every Sunday I F*** and kenna F*** by them.

I f*** one or two FB, then kenna f*** by those FB that I did not arrange to meet that Sunday. That is life i guess

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

I f*** one or two FB, then kenna f*** by those FB that I did not arrange to meet that Sunday. That is life i guess

Happy Bonking
Now not like last time can meet 2 or 3 in one Sunday, but now meet 1 only like leg jelly, some want bonk 3-4 time how to tahan,and afternoon time is my beer time so no meeting any maid.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
.. Sad le.. Nobody up me
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-09-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good one keep lah, those I share maybe asking $100-300 some even $1500, this all I will throw away.

If people share. Nothing good. But some brother here f u don’t share with them they will said u show off. In first place why must I share with u? I don’t owe anyone anything.
Quote:

Happy Bonking
Totally agreed with you bros.
If can hook a fish which give free Fxxk, then must treasure and keep for private usage only, cannot share one. Because once share, there will be some goondo who will definitely spoil the market, go tell the girl about this thread and also will give them tips which will make the fish grow their appetite.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 24-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Totally agreed with you bros.
If can hook a fish which give free Fxxk, then must treasure and keep for private usage only, cannot share one. Because once share, there will be some goondo who will definitely spoil the market, go tell the girl about this thread and also will give them tips which will make the fish grow their appetite.
Actually, this thread had alrdy been sexposed to pinoys and Indonesian!
Old 24-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Had a good session with this girl... we ate dinner and take our time the. Go hotel room chat until like almost 30 mins before times up. Maybe too long nvr do came fast when she ride me... gave her creampie lol initially she ask me not to shoot inside but she seems ok. Didnt ask for money and i send her back. Meeting her again on sun. Let see if she ask me to buy phone or ask for money haha
Old 25-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:

Happy Bonking
Ah Pek, like that still want more contact...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1